Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308900 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:52am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

This is becoming a joke
Girona was fighting relegation some seasons ago he made them in top4 now
he never competed for the league, he doesn't have the caliber of players to do so
But he's in top4 how is he a bottler

You are making my point for me, if de zerbi have full squad he will compete even though he hasn't spent what arteta have blown

I'm not making ur point for u. Brighton was also struggling and finished at 17th position before they signed Potter; he took them to a stable 9th position before Chelsea signed him hoping he will also do well with a better team. We all know how it ended for them.

What I'm telling u is that when the going gets tough, the Girona coach will falter under pressure even worse than Arteta whom u want sacked now. If the coach was that good, why is he not pulling a Leicester? If u claim Arteta who lost top spot to a Guardiola Man city is a bottler won't u call the Girona guy worse when he begins to falter under pressure.

Oya mention another viable Arteta replacement let's check something

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:55am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

I'm not making ur point for u. Brighton was also struggling and finished at 17th position before they signed Potter; he took them to a stable 9th position before Chelsea signed him hoping he will also do well with a better team. We all know how it ended for them.

What I'm telling u is that when the going gets tough, the Girona coach will falter under pressure even worse than Arteta whom u want sacked now. If the coach was that good, why is he not pulling a Leicester? If u claim Arteta who lost top spot to a Guardiola Man city is a bottler won't u call the Girona guy worse when he begins to falter under pressure.

Oya mention another viable Arteta replacement let's check something
Did brigthon or girona have the caliber of players arteta have?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Did brigthon or girona have the caliber of players arteta have?

Which Caliber of players? Young intelligent players?

Maybe u don't know it is part of a coach's job to make superstars out of players at their disposal.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Which Caliber of players? Young intelligent players?

Maybe u don't know it is part of a coach's job to make superstars out of players at their disposal.
Arteta have spent 600m
De zerbi have not spent 100m
Girona coach have not spent 75m
You mean make superstar from rice(100) kai(65) zinny (35) jesus(50) Ramsdale (35) white(50) partey (50)
They play

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:07pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Arteta have spent 600m
De zerbi have not spent 100m
Girona coach have not spent 75m
You mean make superstar from rice(100) kai(65) zinny (35) jesus(50) Ramsdale (35) white(50) partey (50)
They play

Remind me how much Chelsea spent when they signed an overachieving Brighton coach that threw them down the abyss of misery.

Be careful of what u wish for.

In fact, I hope they sack Arteta so I will be here to tell u " I told u so"

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Remind me how much Chelsea spent when they signed an overachieving Brighton coach that threw them down the abyss of misery.

Be careful of what u wish for.

In fact, I hope they sack Arteta so I will be here to tell u " I told u so"
I wish they sack him too

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 12:43pm On Apr 19
This fanbase ehn

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Serial bottler grin

Remind me, what was arsenal before Arteta was appointed ?

Person lose league twice against Guardiola twice una say na bottler

. Oya shey make we sack am and sign Conte?

As a fan, recommend a coach u think can win us the league if we sign Arteta at the end of the season.

At the bold, shey you don concede this season already?

If the bold us the criteria then Ferguson who lost 2 finals to Guardiola is the lead bottler

How many leagues have Mourinho, Klopp Conte lost to Pep

I guess every coach is a bottler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

yeah
Same one that confirmed arteta bottling the league last season with 3-0 defeat, btw his key players have been injured this season and they didn't spend well
That is why i said swap position with arteta and see result
Even in the 3-0 victory they were beating our press with ease but na welbeck they attack
Girona coach is another one, i won't mention xabi because that is too obvious

The same way they brought Potter from the same Brighton to replace Tuchel and see the prosperity that fell on Chelsea
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

This is becoming a joke
Girona was fighting relegation some seasons ago he made them in top4 now
he never competed for the league, he doesn't have the caliber of players to do so
But he's in top4 how is he a bottler

You are making my point for me, if de zerbi have full squad he will compete even though he hasn't spent what arteta have blown

Emery is also contesting for top 4 vs richer opponents why don't you try him?

Oh you already did with disastrous results
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Apr 19
Sportsweb:
This fanbase ehn

Mental illness

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

Emery is also contesting for top 4 vs richer opponents why don't you try him?

Oh you already did with disastrous results
Ebening na small team coach, he also flopped at psg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Which big club has DeZerbi succeeded

Abi shey he don make top 4 before
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19
Arsenal fans are quick to forget not just Nigerian fans but English fans too. Just a 2:0 loss to Aston villa and they left before the final whistle, same thing they said against man utd and ended up missing the winning goals.

Saying Arsenal is shit as they were before is the most delusional and hypocritical statement I have ever heard from a fan. Same Arsenal that most of us stopped watching their matches, same Arsenal that was on the edge of going to relegation untill covid happened, same Arsenal that haven't been to the quarter finals of the UCL for over a decade no matter the opponent they met, same Arsenal that at some point was hard admitting to being a fan. Abeg tell me another tale other than sack Arteta(which I know that Josh and his father with the board can't even imagine).
So because we're playing some good football after years of being shit some fans think we will go unbeaten for 15 epl matches grin

Bayern loss wasn't panful but Aston villa was, but that doesn't mean I should call for the sack of Arteta, those same rival fans that troll Arsenal now won't hesitate to grab Teta if he's offered to their club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

He's stat at Valencia where he was challenging with Barca and Madrid will say otherwise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

Which big club has DeZerbi succeeded

Abi shey he don make top 4 before
As ebening make top 4 in epl too
Did potter make top 4 before chelsea hired him?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:

He's stat at Valencia were he was challenging with Barca and Madrid will say otherwise
Valencia, v'real and seville na big team?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Valencia, v'real and seville na big team?

Valencia was a big Spanish power house when he was their coach. Pep admitted to having sleepless nights playing against Emery's Valencia.

So a team that finished 3rd behind Barca and Madrid is a small team?, Semi final of UEFA cup?. grin grin

So Seville isn't a big team wow . cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:39pm On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

At the bold, shey you don concede this season already?

If the bold us the criteria then Ferguson who lost 2 finals to Guardiola is the lead bottler

How many leagues have Mourinho, Klopp Conte lost to Pep

I guess every coach is a bottler

I'm a very practical person. Our chances of winning the league is slimmer than the other two contenders considering the quality of our opponents in the last games.

abi o. Na everybody be bottler against Pep
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:41pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:
Arsenal fans are quick to forget not just Nigerian fans but English fans too. Just a 2:0 loss to Aston villa and they left before the final whistle, same thing they said against man utd and ended up missing the winning goals.

Saying Arsenal is shit as they were before is the most delusional and hypocritical statement I have ever heard from a fan. Same Arsenal that most of us stopped watching their matches, same Arsenal that was on the edge of going to relegation untill covid happened, same Arsenal that haven't been to the quarter finals of the UCL for over a decade no matter the opponent they met, same Arsenal that at some point was hard admitting to being a fan. Abeg tell me another tale other than sack Arteta(which I know that Josh and his father with the board can't even imagine).
So because we're playing some good football after years of being shit some fans think we will go unbeaten for 15 epl matches grin

Bayern loss wasn't panful but Aston villa was, but that doesn't mean I should call for the sack of Arteta, those same rival fans that troll Arsenal now won't hesitate to grab Teta if he's offered to their club.

Chelsea and Man utd will lick their lips should Arteta join them today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19
Was he competing against Pep when he flopped against Sporting in the UEL and this season against the weakest Bayern side with shambolic performances?

Was he competing against Pep when he bottled our first top 4 opportunity during the 21/22 season?

No matter what anyone says, he absolutely bottled/ choked the league last season.

Have you looked at our ticket prices? Yet you guys want suffering fans to pretend like this has not become predictable? The fans did same thing and rightfully so after the Everton loss last season.

Arteta isn’t doing Arsenal any favors by coaching us, if anything, we have helped him build his resume coaching a big club. Has he done well bringing us this far? Absolutely! But he has also had full control of the club and transfers, so we should expect that. Issue is, Arteta can not take us farther than where we are now.

Arteta is who he is, if you think he would magically evolve into something else then I have the receipt for 3rd mainland bridge for you.

This guy is no longer a rookie. He is in his 5th season(if you count 19/20), has had had 9 transfer windows and is the 4th longest tenured manager with the same team in the EPL, yet, we are still cuddling him.

Can we stop with the toxic positivity already?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Chelsea and Man utd will lick their lips should Arteta join them today

Please he should go if the opportunity ever becomes available.. You seriously think a team like United or Chelsea will keep Arteta going into 5 years with nothing tangible to show? While ruining their academies? I ca assure you Arteta would have been fired by both clubs by now.. 100%

Neither club is as patient as Arsenal have been.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Apr 19
Roland17:
Was he competing against Pep when he flopped against Sporting in the UEL and this season against the weakest Bayern side with shambolic performances?

Was he competing against Pep when he bottled our first top 4 opportunity during the 21/22 season?

No matter what anyone says, he absolutely bottled/ choked the league last season.

Have you looked at our ticket prices? Yet you guys want suffering fans to pretend like this has not become predictable? The fans did same thing and rightfully so after the Everton loss last season.

Arteta isn’t doing Arsenal any favors by coaching us, if anything, we have helped him build his resume coaching a big club. Has he done well bringing us this far? Absolutely! But he has also had full control of the club and transfers, so we should expect that. Issue is, Arteta can not take us farther than where we are now.

Arteta is who he is, if you think he would magically evolve into something else then I have the receipt for 3rd mainland bridge for you.

This guy is no longer a rookie. He is in his 5th season(if you count 19/20), has had had 9 transfer windows and is the 4th longest tenured manager with the same team in the EPL, yet, we are still cuddling him.

Can we stop with the toxic positivity already?

What has Arteta done wrong to deserve a sack at Arsenal

And which other club at any league in Europe is doing better given the same circumstance

Pep we all acknowledge as the GOAT of all coaches has his own issues too. with losing games and titles

Or shey na Klopp that has 1 league titles in 8 appearances.

You can talk about losing to Sporting on PK, Klopp lost 3-0 at home to Atalanta in the same UEL

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Apr 19
raumdeuter:

What has Arteta done wrong to deserve a sack at Arsenal

And which other club at any league in Europe is doing better given the same circumstance

Pep we all acknowledge as the GOAT of all coaches has his own issues too. with losing games and titles

Or shey na Klopp that has 1 league titles in 8 appearances.

You can talk about losing to Sporting on PK, Klopp lost 3-0 at home to Atalanta in the same UEL

I co-ask o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:

You see this thing way you type so i will dash you and also pretend like i no see am
Just know i don't take prisoners either, don't think because we they support same team you hide under posts to throw shots
You will then explain to me why your own opinion should supersede mine

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:34pm On Apr 19
Roland17:

Please he should go if the opportunity ever becomes available.. You seriously think a team like United or Chelsea will keep Arteta going into 5 years with nothing tangible to show? While ruining their academies? I ca assure you Arteta would have been fired by both clubs by now.. 100%

Those two clubs will take Arteta over the two miserable coaches they have presently. That is a fact.

Everybody can see what Arteta has done with this team, if u choose not to see it fine.

I actually want him sacked so I can see the miracle worker we will sign that will win us EPL & UCL in his first season while competing against Guardiola's city in the league and other top clubs in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:
You see this thing way you type so i will dash you and also pretend like i no see am
Just know i don't take prisoners either, don't think because we they support same team you hide under posts to throw shots
You will then explain to me why your own opinion should supersede mine
If you see it as a shot at you then I apologize but I still maintain that saying Arsenal is the same as when we were shit is very not correct.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19
Roland17:

Both clubs isn't as bad as Arsenal were when Arteta took over, and both clubs can never have the guts to appoint a rookie like Arteta if they find themselves in the same pool Arsenal was in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:
If you see it as a shot at you then I apologize but I still maintain that saying Arsenal is the same as when we were shit is very not correct.
That is your own opinion, you have it
And incorrect is different from delusion
Let's be guided!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19
germaphobe:

Both clubs isn't as bad as Arsenal were when Arteta took over, and both clubs can never have the guts to appoint a rookie like Arteta if they find themselves in the same pool Arsenal was in.

Na fam, just stop. Ebening had fewer resources but finished 6th and at least took us to the Europa Final against Chelsea where the disparity in quality made the difference.

Arteta would have been fired by United and Chelsea by now..1000%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Those two clubs will take Arteta over the two miserable coaches they have presently. That is a fact.

Everybody can see what Arteta has done with this team, if u choose not to see it fine.

I actually want him sacked so I can see the miracle worker we will sign that will win us EPL & UCL in his first season while competing against Guardiola's city in the league and other top clubs in Europe

It is not about taking him before previous hires. He is going into his 5th year with nothing tangible, 4 largest tenured, 5th highest paid and scheduled to be top 2 when Klopp leaves, both clubs would have fired him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19
Roland17:

Na fam, just stop. Ebening had fewer resources but finished 6th and at least took us to the Europa Final against Chelsea where the disparity in quality made the difference.

Arteta would have been fired by United and Chelsea by now..1000%
Sure if he was at either of the clubs he would have been sacked, but it's also clear that he would never have been at either clubs at the time he came to Arsenal.
About the UEL final, I disagree with you on that. The first half we were dominant and had fans filled with hope. 2nd half tactical errors killed that game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Enyimbafc and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.