Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313917 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:23pm On Apr 23
Roland17:

A very efficient player when it comes to taking chances
The guy Issa baller
See Saka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23
Why did White not shoot that ball?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23
Gabu to the rescue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23
This Kai kai na mad man. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:25pm On Apr 23
We are not taking our chances and I have a feeling it will cost us if we are not careful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23
Roland17:
Going into next season, these are the sort of positions and attacking situations I want to see Rice in. I feel like we have underutilized his attacking prowess this season.
Unless partey is staying or we get another DM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23
Kai with a shot saved by goalkeeper..

Petrovic with another save!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:
We are not taking our chances and I have a feeling it will cost us if we are not careful
I don't like it at all
Why is Kai starting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23
We should be out of sight by now
What's going on

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23
Our final balls have been poor. I don't know what else to say about our crossing. Shey dem no dey teach them how to make good crossings? We are either overhitting, making the wrong type of cross.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23
This Kai Kai is stupid. Which kain rubbish be that angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:41pm On Apr 23
Can we just add one more before half time make we for get rest of mind Abeg đŸ¤Ļ‍♂ī¸
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23
We didn't play shit
Kai should be off you dumb coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23
Roland17:
He was running towards Chelsea box asif he wan attack alone only to look back while ball was still rolling and passed to a blue shirt. These are some of the things wey dey vex me about him. And Arteta will leave him full match. 😑😑
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:51pm On Apr 23
Our poor finishing is the reason chelsea is still in this game .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23
This injury affect Yasu o. 1st Sane, now Madueke. Thus is not the Yasu i know.

Can Arteta just make plans for someone to be 8n the box anytime Kai drifts outside to left or right. 3 cross now and nobody. Aerial ball with 50-50 but Saka go foul instead of jump and nod. So so lucky Palmer is not here. I don't understand the disconnect between Raya and Gabu o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:53pm On Apr 23
Roland17:

That guy is the most unserious player in the entire EPL. I have never seen any other player both in EPL and Championship that's unserious like Kai Harvetz, So lukewarm and lackadaisical as if he is joking with his girlfriend . If Aresenal will pose any challenge then Arteta should find a way to make him a substitute or outright sell.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23
No changes yet
E no go better for arteta if we bottle this game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23
This is jesus kind of game
Dribble all these werey to stupor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:07pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:
No changes yet
E no go better for arteta if we bottle this game

Why will u cuss Arteta for our players refusing to convert chances ? Na Arteta go help them score ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:

Why will u cuss Arteta for our players refusing to convert chances ? Na Arteta go help them score ?
Did you see Kai now
What is he still doing on field
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:12pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

Did you see Kai now
Arsenal made it 2. We are doing well. Keep up the pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:13pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

Did you see Kai now

So who do u want Arteta to play instead ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:14pm On Apr 23
mine3112:

Arsenal made it 2. We are doing well. Keep up the pressure.
3 goals to 0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:

So who do u want Arteta to play instead ?
You need to stop asking all this
He's the fvcking coach he can leave if can't do shit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:14pm On Apr 23
Havertz makes it 3-0 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:15pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

You need to stop asking all this
He's the fvcking coach he can leave if can't do shit

grin grin

The player he trusted has scored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:15pm On Apr 23
mine3112:

3 goals to 0
Rejected Chelsea player came to hunt them. What a player!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23
grin grin grin grin grin

The best way to watch Havertz is to keep your emotion in check. That guy will frustrate you and then make you smile again. Imagine someone biting you and still rubbing ointment on the wound.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23
Kill them finish! There are levels to this thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:22pm On Apr 23
mine3112:

Rejected Chelsea player came to hunt them. What a player!
Kai made it 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23
2 more abeg...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.