Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2314659 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 8:56pm On Apr 24
Spy360:

Lol

If a striker is playing striker does it change anything?

For it to be false, it has to be a midfielder playing as a striker.

Abeg nor argue semantics with me. I pass that level.
In other words, Messi, Firmino, Kane, Griezmann Benzema have never played as false 9 in their career. Only Fabregas, Bernado silva, Foden and Havertz have done that.

Fantastic football knowledge.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 9:04pm On Apr 24
Jodera:
E reach to Lol grin
It is o. To him, Messi is a midfielder and only midfielders can play as false 9. Wetin person wan talk again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:05pm On Apr 24
raumdeuter:

Before Arteta, we're you making top 4 regularly? Prior to Arteta you made top 2 once in 14 seasons prior

Arsenal is guaranteed to make top 4. Before Arteta how many seasons can you say confidently you will make top 4

Arteta made 84points last season that last time you made 84points in the league was 20yrs ago.
You are asking what Arteta has done. Make we no lie make we no sin oh

He bottled the league? Against Pep. You know how many legendary coaches have bottled the league against Pep? Klopp in one season had like an 8points lead on Pep and he bottled it

17 competition won 1. That tends to happen when you are playing against big name coaches with deep pockets too. How many trophies has a more experienced and better Klopp won in how many tries

Any coach no matter how good will look bad when the competition is that stiff

Any manager can be accused of lacking game management and tactics. Of the league top 3, Arteta has taken 4 points off Pep and Klopp. Do you think someone who lacks game management will beat Pep 2 times and draw 1 in 9months or beat Klopp 1 time and draw the other?

What progress has he made post Wenger? We'll you are back to CL quarters for the first time in 14yrs which includes the tenure of Wenger and other coaches after. You are now a firm top 3 side in the league for the first time in almost 20yrs possibly tip 2 if Klopp leaves. Tell me that's not improvement

He crashed out in Europe like many top teams. You are complaining about crashing to one of European legacy and heritage teams what should Liverpool fans do to Klopp who crashed out of Europa quarters that they were favorite to win vs Atalanta

He signed Harvetz made him top earner but your result is showing that you are neck to neck for the title. What more should he do to convince you that he got it right

Signings and waste of funds? Welcome to the real world of a football manager. Pep has a list including Grealish Kalvin Phillips, who knows with Nunes and Kovacic possibly Doku

Abi shey na Klopp no go explain wetin he see for Nunez, Naby Keita, Oxlade, Thiago Sanwo-Olu abi na Karius

Abi make we yabara branch and stop by at Chelsea and Man utd to see wasted transfers?

I dey on mobile I for format the response better

Post Pep and Klopp, Its possible that Arsenal become the top team and league favorites

You are competing currently against coaches that are said to be all timers
You finish work for here sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:07pm On Apr 24
toluxe0075:

It is o. To him, Messi is a midfielder and only midfielders can play as false 9. Wetin person wan talk again.
As I read that thing I no just reply again.
He's already made up his mind and nothing can change it even when he knows he's wrong cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24
toluxe0075:
Lol
Welcome to the league boss. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24
please don't loud it yet.... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24
mostob:
Everton doing lords's wok.i need Brighton tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24
Ben White on his second goal vs Chelsea: “I think I was pretty shocked to be fair when it went in. It was an amazing ball by Martin Ødegaard, and I got a bit of luck. It’s just one of those, isn’t it? I tried to get it back across goal and it went in the net.” [@arsenal] #afc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24
iamoyindamola:

Everton doing lords's wok.i need Brighton tomorrow
Brighton should do normal tomorrow abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24
Chai. grin

You guys can't imagine it that's why. If you dare change mouth if he gets that pointman ehn. We had links to several and you still think me "suggesting" it is an experiment of my fantasy? Dey play o. Dey plaaayyy.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everton are rude. Sean Dyche sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24
mostob:
at worst, if we take 4points from Man U and Spurs, e no go bad. But we just can't. Besides, that Man U backline supposed easy for Kai or Nketiah to get a brace. No to talk of the terror of the 1st leg, GJ🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 10:02pm On Apr 24
mostob:
One down and one more to go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24
Everton!, I asked for a draw and you delivered a win grin
Next stop American Express Stadium tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:11pm On Apr 24
daveP:
at worst, if we take 4points from Man U and Spurs, e no go bad. But we just can't. Besides, that Man U backline supposed easy for Kai or Nketiah to get a brace. No to talk of the terror of the 1st leg, GJ🤣
abeg no talk this thing again.

Anything less than a win from now till season end is futile. Which one be 4 points no go bad? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24
Jodera:

Anything less than a win from now till season end is futile. Which one be 4 points no go bad? undecided
E shock you? 😲 😂 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:22pm On Apr 24
germaphobe:

E shock you? 😲 😂 grin
Over shock me sef cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:29am On Apr 25
God abeg, while I am grateful for the work you are doing with Liverpool, can you just epp us with Man City.

It has been 20 years, I have suffered enough. Abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:28am On Apr 25
Roland17:
God abeg, while I am grateful for the work you are doing with Liverpool, can you just epp us with Man City.

It has been 20 years, I have suffered enough. Abeg!
Can somebody shout Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:19am On Apr 25
daveP:
at worst, if we take 4points from Man U and Spurs, e no go bad. But we just can't. Besides, that Man U backline supposed easy for Kai or Nketiah to get a brace. No to talk of the terror of the 1st leg, GJ
We're taking 6 full points.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:20am On Apr 25
germaphobe:
Everton!, I asked for a draw and you delivered a win grin
Next stop American Express Stadium tomorrow.
Walahi.. Everton will ask for fufu, God will give them pounded yam.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:22am On Apr 25
Brighton should do the Lord's work today abeg..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38am On Apr 25
Whatever happens tonight with Brighton against city will have little impact
We are in control of our own destiny
Our match against spuds is the real deal
We win we have 75% chance of the league
We draw it's out of our hand
We lose we are out

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:49am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:
Whatever happens tonight with Brighton against city will have little impact We are in control of our own destiny
We lose we are out
City have two outstanding in case you're not aware.
We need to win all our matches but If Man City win all of theirs then it's out of our hands.

So no, Anything that happens tonight against City will have a great impact
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:04am On Apr 25
iamoyindamola:
Whatever happens tonight with Brighton against city will have little impact
We are in control of our own destiny
We lose we are out
It's not in our hand boss, city have 2 outstanding and 4 points below us. They need to draw at least one match for us to be in control.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24am On Apr 25
Jodera:
City have two outstanding in case you're not aware.
We need to win all our matches but If Man City win all of theirs then it's out of our hands.

So no, Anything that happens tonight against City will have a great impact
I am saying the same thing
We have control of our games and put pressure on city
That's why I said whatever happens tonight will have little impact if we can win spuds
City knows they have to win all matches which is difficult ATM considering their form
germaphobe:

It's not in our hand boss, city have 2 outstanding and 4 points below us. They need to draw at least one match for us to be in control.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:41am On Apr 25
Brighton should just try and get a draw if they can't win. But with their injury list, it will be hard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:48am On Apr 25
mostob:
Ben White on his second goal vs Chelsea: “I think I was pretty shocked to be fair when it went in. It was an amazing ball by Martin Ødegaard, and I got a bit of luck. It’s just one of those, isn’t it? I tried to get it back across goal and it went in the net.” [@arsenal] #afc
It's very very good of him that he was honest about it. Some players just to feel themselves will tell media that they really meant to score that goal even when it was obvious he really wanted to cross the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:48am On Apr 25
mostob:
Brighton should just try and get a draw if they can't win. But with their injury list, it will be hard.
It'll be really hard but fingers crossed.

As I dey now, na any glimmer of hope I deh hold onto
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:58am On Apr 25
Jodera:

It'll be really hard but fingers crossed.

As I dey now, na any glimmer of hope I deh hold onto

Make evil spirit just enter Rodri or Walker make either of them carry lunging tackle break one Brighton player leg collect red card . Then make De Zerbi boys do the Lord's work .

Imagination wan finish me 🤭
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:06am On Apr 25
Jodera:

Conditional statement: at worst. A loss is not involved. 🌚
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:07am On Apr 25
mostob:
We're taking 6 full points.
complete London Derby Ws awaiting.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:09am On Apr 25
Many dunno we won the Invincible as early as 31st week and went on to eat draw soup as there was nothing really to play for like that again. 7games and many had opponents comeback after we scored 2 or 3. Naim yeye Chelsea fans wan dey use 15goals conceded to dey undermine our own? Thunder!!!

If e easy make they win league as early as 31st match now. Yeye!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.