Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321675 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26
daveP:
shocked we haven't beaten Spurs b2b since 1998? Omo. Which kine record be dat? That must change on Sunday.
Be specific in their house
We beat them back to back for Emirates last season and season before

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:18pm On Apr 26
daveP:
shocked we haven't beaten Spurs b2b since 1998? Omo. Which kine record be dat? That must change on Sunday.
It needs to just change sha.
Anyhow anyhow we need win Sunday match.

Thank goodness for our 3 Midfield that's back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26
They play that's the first time the midfield combination start together
Didn't he play partey as RB in the early season đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:35pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:
They play that's the first time the midfield combination start together
Didn't he play partey as RB in the early season đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
Playing Partey Rb means benching Gabriel or White.
No coach at this stage of the season would do that.

You and I know this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
Playing Partey Rb means benching Gabriel or White.
No coach at this stage of the season would do that.

You and I know this
My point is last match was the first time the expected midfield partnership we crave for happened
But you sounded like they have been playing together and injury happened and they partner again 😆😆
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

My point is last match was the first time the expected midfield partnership we crave for happened
But you sounded like they have been playing together and injury happened and they partner again 😆😆
The midfield partnership is everything we've all been hoping on and as long as Partey is fit which he's now, that's what will happen.

Our defence is settled and complete, I don't need to know whether it has happened before this season for me to know that's what we'll be using henceforth. Even Arteta knows that's his strongest lineup since he's found a position for his son Havertz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

The midfield partnership is everything we've all been hoping on and as long as Partey is fit which he's now, that's what will happen.

Our defence is settled and complete, I don't need to know whether it has happened before this season for me to know that's what we'll be using henceforth. Even Arteta knows that's his strongest lineup since he's found a position for his son Havertz
All this shalaye
Is the first time it happened was last match but you sounded like it's been happening before
Simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:55pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

All this shalaye
Is the first time it happened was last match but you sounded like it's been happening before
Simple
Lol, you're the one overcomplicating simple things. No be everything for this life need in-depth analysis, sometimes na 1+1 equal 2.

The midfield trio will start against Tottenham I assure you. If it doesn't, come drag me like tiger gen here. I give you go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lol, you're the one overcomplicating simple things. No be everything for this life need in-depth analysis, sometimes na 1+1 equal 2.

The midfield trio will start against Tottenham I assure you. If it doesn't, come drag me like tiger gen here. I give you go ahead.
How many times have they start this year or season
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:00pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

How many times have they start this year or season
undecided
I just told you that if the trio don't start this weekend, drag me.

No need for overanalysis
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I just told you that if the trio don't start this weekend, drag me.

No need for overanalysis
That's the issue I have with you
You always try to be ahead of time, if by tomorrow partey go nack con get groin injury
You will still change mouth it's injury that stop him from playing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:30pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

That's the issue I have with you
You always try to be ahead of time, if by tomorrow partey go nack con get groin injury
You will still change mouth it's injury that stop him from playing
So, is that not a valid claim?

How would you feel if I start dragging you that Haller is a flop for Dortmund?

There's a reason I never bring this Haller matter up all these while and that's because I'm logical enough to know he's been injured almost throughout this season

If I said drag me on Sunday if the trio doesn't start and one of them have injury, I expect you logically to let it slide. It's a simple stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

So, is that not a valid claim?

How would you feel if I start dragging you that Haller is a flop for Dortmund?

There's a reason I never bring this Haller matter up all these while and that's because I'm logical enough to know he's been injured almost throughout this season

If I said drag me on Sunday if the trio doesn't start and one of them have injury, I expect you logically to let it slide. It's a simple stuff.

Haller flop at Dortmund
Oya bring it out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:52pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

Haller flop at Dortmund
Oya bring it out
You don already talk am.

Wetin you want make I talk again.

That he's scored 9 Bundesliga goals in 2 seasons or what?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
It needs to just change sha.
Anyhow anyhow we need win Sunday match.

Thank goodness for our 3 Midfield that's back
their full backs are their current strength alongside their Joker, Son. Who will contain him? Partey or Jorg? I prefer Partey starting. Saliba should pls make no mistake. We got this but need to be wary of another villa error in approach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:34pm On Apr 26
daveP:
their full backs are their current strength alongside their Joker, Son. Who will contain him? Partey or Jorg? I prefer Partey starting. Saliba should pls make no mistake. We got this but need to be wary of another villa error in approach
I believe we'll win
The squad that started against Chelsea needs to start till end of season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
daveP:
Udogie is out for the rest of the season. Bissouma and Son is their spine. I believe Tomiyasu can deal with Kulusevski. We have a stronger midfield. Honestly, we have everything in our disposal to win this match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

I believe we'll win
Partey do us strong thing with his useless injuries sha .. He should make up for it and win the remaining games for us. And if the other matches favour us, he will forever be a legend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26
mostob:
Udogie is out for the rest of the season. Bissouma and Son is their spine. I believe Tomiyasu can deal with Kulusevski. We have a stronger midfield. Honestly, we have everything in our disposal to win this match.

Ben White's 2nd goal. 23 passes from the back till the net. No interruptions or dispossession. That was Wengerball there.😁
Yasu should start, but i won't be surprised if i see Zinny instead.

Jodera:

I believe we'll win
Definitely. Although that Chelsea side na carpenter full there sha. But we should seal this up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16pm On Apr 26
mostob:
Partey do us strong thing with his useless injuries sha .. He should make up for it and win the remaining games for us. And if the other matches favour us, he will forever be a legend.
Na curse I go curse am if him go any injury again.

Just 4 matches to go, he should just better catch head make we enjoy am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:00am On Apr 27
Slot
Maresca
Pep
Ten Hag
Sean Dyche
EPL....league of baldies.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:08am On Apr 27
mostob:
Slot

Maresca

Pep

Ten Hag

Sean Dyche

EPL....league of baldies.
Apart from Sean Dyche, I think all of them are disciples (once assistant) of Pep guardiola

It's surprising how Arteta no come follow them get bald head cos e dey look like say once you wan study under Pep, the course go choke you come comot hair for ya head cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:11am On Apr 27
Jodera:

Apart from Sean Dyche, I think all of them are disciples (once assistant) of Pep guardiola

It's surprising how Arteta no come follow them get bald head cos e dey look like say once you wan study under Pep, the course go choke you come comot hair for ya head
cheesy cheesy
Wetin be thisgrin grin grin

Arteta hair have always been like that since his Everton days, the guy must be stingy cause not a single strand went off grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:18am On Apr 27
Shegzdave:

Wetin be thisgrin grin grin

Arteta hair have always been like that since his Everton days, the guy must be stingy cause not a single strand went off grin
Lol... Arteta like Salah always like their hair. Santi once said Arteta can use hours just taking care of his hair and making it black grin

But on a more serious note, why e be say Pep and him goons dey always bald. E deh do me like say na wetin dem dey study dey cause am.

You know that pix of engineering Indian student with full hair as a fresher but pure molo baldie as a graduate, na so I dey reason dis matter cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:33am On Apr 27
Trossard opening the score sheets in last 2 games and netting in last 3. Looks inevitable to start vs Spurs.
Ramsdale has been a brilliant one in this NLD so far. Can Raya match those performances, add a clean sheet as well? We'll see.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27
daveP:
Trossard opening the score sheets in last 2 games and netting in last 3. Looks inevitable to start vs Spurs.
Ramsdale has been a brilliant one in this NLD so far. Can Raya match those performances, add a clean sheet as well? We'll see.
You guys forget alot
Raya was also outstanding in the first leg ramsdale had to clap for him when he made that unbelievable save
You dan forget abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

It's surprising how Arteta no come follow them get bald head cos e dey look like say once you wan study under Pep, the course go choke you come comot hair for ya head cheesy cheesy
I noticed it too... I think most of Pep's current coaching assistants are also bald. Be like na the first requirement be that before you can enter Pep's apprenticeship school.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27
West Ham and Liverpool playing 2-2 currently.

All these small teams are always slippery at this time when the battle of relegation, UCL, UEL and UECL are always hot.

Forest should just do normal abeg..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27
iamoyindamola:

You guys forget alot
Raya was also outstanding in the first leg ramsdale had to clap for him when he made that unbelievable save
You dan forget abi
i didn't forget. Matching that performance b2b is what I'm saying đŸ¤ĻđŸŋ‍♂ī¸
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27
Martin-Obi contract for 5 years on a payscale.

All Agreed

- jump in pay appearance 1 , appearance 10, 50 100

- bonus structure on International call up , assists ,goals as standard.

Arsenal fans will have to wait until the 30th of November 2024 for the Official announcement.

Many Club's have tried to poach Chidozie but his mentor is Saka . Each prospect in the youth Academy was placed with a first team player this season and they are on hand to give advice and form a mentorship. Chidozie has already instructed his new agent to rebuff all offers .

When he turns 17 the Official announcement will be made , I'm sure just like Nwaneri when we announced six months before that he had signed a professional deal . Then Fabrizio, Orstein and others will release clickbait on how he may be leaving but this is not the case they will be lying . Just like the tabloids got Nwaneri wrong.

The bond between the first team and Hale End has never been stronger.

Martin- Obi is here to stay - follow out next big announcement on Patreon

#arsenalfanaticsnews

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27
mostob:
West Ham and Liverpool playing 2-2 currently.

All these small teams are always slippery at this time when the battle of relegation, UCL, UEL and UECL are always hot.

Forest should just do normal abeg..

E shock me to leave what i was doing to come online and see 2-2. Omo! 👀👀

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27
Chidozie scored 7 goals today in the 9-0 win against Norwich. He scored all the five first half goals BTW.
Norwich was at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.