Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2344407 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (3541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:27pm On May 12
I am officially dirty spuds till 10:00 on Tuesday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:30pm On May 12
Finally…Thank God
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:32pm On May 12
They think we'll come here to play our usual game, forgetting that MA is fully aware that the approach needs to be different to get a W at Old Trafford. 😂😂😂😂

3points in za bag. 1game to go. I wished that Martinelli shot entered mehn. We've shattered all records against us this season. Let this Title just be the icing abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:32pm On May 12
TBH...the emotion and passion iamoyindamola dey put in Arsenal's game eh.... You could feel it just by going through this thread. Hopefully, you will be rewarded soon bro.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:33pm On May 12
mostob:
Games like this is where you want your captain to change the general team attitude. I respect Odegaard as a player but as a captain, that is what is missing in his game.

I wouldn't blame him though, there are many onfield captains but none have done that so far.
jesus is one of the useless captains I mentioned here. You collect armband begin to play rubbish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:34pm On May 12
mostob:
In our two-legged matches against the big teams this season, we have recorded a win and a draw against each of them. We defeated United in the first leg.
It is official!!!

Man United ain't a big team. grin grin

6 points home and away...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:34pm On May 12
We just did a double over man utd.

But guess what ? Arsenal has not improved from what we have in the last few years 🚶

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:39pm On May 12
Broda sodiq, you mean you really wanna celebrate a double over the current UTD team?

na statements like this dey make people feel say una no deserve to be champions, I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm On May 12
To think that I was wishing for a slip up from City for these dolts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 6:43pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:
We just did a double over man utd.

But guess what ? Arsenal has not improved from what we have in the last few years 🚶
New Trophy for Arsenal unlocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On May 12
Sportsweb:
New Trophy for Arsenal unlocked

So says a man whose team is currently 7th on the league with no trophy to fight for
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 6:54pm On May 12
mostob:
TBH...the emotion and passion iamoyindamola dey put in Arsenal's game eh.... You could feel it just by going through this thread. Hopefully, you will be rewarded soon bro.
Man's die hard fan grin grin na why to dey reply his bants dey tire me, arsenal don too show am shege.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 6:55pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:

So says a man whose team is currently 7th on the league with no trophy to fight for
In the end, you celebrate beating Chelsea and United + Improvement award
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:57pm On May 12
daveP:
They think we'll come here to play our usual game, forgetting that MA is fully aware that the approach needs to be different to get a W at Old Trafford. 😂😂😂😂

3points in za bag. 1game to go. I wished that Martinelli shot entered mehn. We've shattered all records against us this season. Let this Title just be the icing abeg.

As in, I wonder why your people are complaining. You guys came to get the job done; to get the needed three points. Anyother thing na jara

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:58pm On May 12
Sportsweb:
In the end, you celebrate beating Chelsea and United + Improvement award

Says a man whose team has spent the budget of Mozambique to remain 7th with one game to spare .

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:06pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

If na points tally be una main target for Arsenal, it means the winners mentality isn't there as initially suspected.

Una never ready
So 90+ is not a winners mentality.

Anything just to say sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On May 12
Distasteful performance but we got the all important W to keep us alive until the final day of the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:10pm On May 12
Jodera:

Oga - this mentality suggests that you would give your self a pat on the back at 91points even if the potential champions are sitting at 95.

Maybe it's even this type of reasoning that made y'all play so horribly vs villa

Like I said, if naso those at the helm of affairs dey reason Una matter, y'all are in for a loooong ride.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:12pm On May 12
germaphobe:
It's funny that the same rival and even arsenal fans that said Shiity spurs, UTD, Chelsea and Liverpool will do better than us this season are the same people saying they will do better than us next season grin wetin come do this season?, Oh, wait!!, We're way above them all. Dey play......
Na so dem dey talk every season.

Teams wey never get structures yet go think say na magic we take deh compete for league.

That's how they said our rivals will improve this season and topple us, like say we sef no deh improve
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:15pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Oga - this mentality suggests that you would give your self a pat on the back at 91points even if the potential champions are sitting at 95.

Like I said, if naso those at the helm of affairs dey reason Una matter, y'all are in for a loooong ride.
I didn't say 91 points.
I said 90+ points and it ranges from 90-99.

Any one who's aiming for 90+ points knows that he needs to win almost All his matches.

Na you just deh look the worst case scenario to criticize when there are many positives to take from there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On May 12
germaphobe:

Man's die hard fan grin grin na why to dey reply his bants dey tire me, arsenal don too show am shege.
grin grin grin

E get one match like that wey Havertz was playing rubbish in the first half. Baba was here bashing Havertz. Havertz scored in the second half and he started commending Havertz. Baba just wan win trophy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On May 12
Jodera:

They ain't used to that over there..wetin you bin dey expect? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:30pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Maybe it's even this type of reasoning that made y'all play so horribly vs villa

Banter aside, I really don't expect you not to know what 90+ means.
Like, Jodera was giving the team a minimum of 90 points as a target FFS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:31pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin

The highest number of points Arsenal amassed in a single season in history is the invincible’s 90 points about 20 years ago.

Today Arsenal is on 83 points with 2 games to go ( which if they win both can take them to 89 i.e one point short of the invincibles’ tally )

For some reasons I want the club management to make some knee jerk decision of sacking the man responsible for taking us back to this state . Let us sign that God-sent manager that will make us amass 114 over 114 points in an EPL season.

We must learn a lesson !
I don tire.
I just wish dem dey read Nairaland make dem see their "reasons" sack Arteta.

Maybe we go so that Messiah wey go give us at least 100points so that everybody go happy.

E deh pain me to talk am sha but I just hope dey sack him make we see something
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 7:32pm On May 12
BlueRayDick:

Says a man whose team has spent the budget of Mozambique to remain 7th with one game to spare .
Says a fan whose club is yet to win any significant European honour since creation LMAO 😂. A small club will always be a small club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:33pm On May 12
mostob:
They ain't used to that over there..wetin you bin dey expect? grin grin
Like e just taya me.

The way him deh talk person go think say I talk 80+ point
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:34pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Did y'all deserve to win that game?

The performance was arguably the worst this season.

No need cursing Aston Villa - the league was yours for the taking and y'all decided : "No, Pep deserves it again"

Don't worry - we would put the final nail in the coffin this afternoon tongue
You said it and did it. Your prediction came through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:34pm On May 12
mostob:
Banter aside, I really don't expect you not to know what 90+ means.
Like, Jodera was giving the team a minimum of 90 points as a target FFS.

We are saying the same thing na

Is 91 points not 90+ points?

Make una continue to dey find 90+points

Unserious pipu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:35pm On May 12
Jodera:

Like e just taya me.

The way him deh talk person go think say I talk 80+ point
Very simple stuff... 90+ in other words translates to a minimum of 90 points. That's very clear and easily understandable now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:37pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

We are saying the same thing na

Is 91 points not 90+ points?

Make una continue to dey find 90+points

Unserious pipu

No, we are not saying the same thing.
Is 100points not 90+ points? Is 114 points ain't 90+ points? So you just picked 91 just to suit your agenda.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:39pm On May 12
mostob:
Very simple stuff... 90+ in other words translates to a minimum of 90 points. That's very clear and easily understandable now.

Oga - you would have 90+ points this season and would most likely still not win the league unless city drop points.

The champions mentality comes with many facets - knowing when to maintain winning streaks, knowing when to avoid defeats etc but no, 90+ points is the main goal

Make una continue o

No wonder y'all were always celebrating 4th place those years ..

Like I said, una never ready
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:39pm On May 12
mostob:
They don't even rate the same FA cup.

None of them has mentioned a single coach they prefer to take over.

And that United fan left his club wey dey struggle to make top 6 come dey bash Arsenal here. SMH
Like na wetin dey muse me be this.

You'd think they rate the fa and Carabao cup dey way they're praising it now.

People who still criticized Arteta right from his first season even when he won the fa cup are suddenly holding onto fa cup and Carabao cup like say na one UCL.

No be fa cup Arsene Wenger win 3 times in 4yrs yet fans still wanted him out here. Now dem dey claim "it's Pep that's holding him from winning fa and Carabao cups" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (3541) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.