Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353438 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:22pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

When we see statements like those bolded one, it suggests that you might be satisfied with trophylessness, after all beautiful football was on display for 30 weeks.

Broda , win league first (either by hook or crook) before you begin reason this kain thing o otherwise una go tey for wilderness
Shebi na by hook or crook we win Una today yet you dey troll us for not playing well.

Boss, forget this your yarnings.

What you said isn't even valid cos if we dropped drop points and I said that this your post would have been

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:23pm On May 12
mostob:
He is very fast. Heard he doesn't gym that much.
Yeah.. I always mistook his calmness for being slow

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:25pm On May 12
Jodera:
Na wetin most people no wan see.

Now wey Arteta don stabilize things and move up from here, dem dey call sack.

Issorait!!!
Shebi the Conte go Tottenham. Where are they now? Where is he now? Arteta is still here taking on the GOAT of football management head to head in two seasons consecutively. Even Klopp has faded away into oblivion.

Remember they were the ones that said Klopp has the advantage when they put up the last six league matches. Even Klopp can catch up with Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:25pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

When we see statements like those bolded one, it suggests that you might be satisfied with trophylessness, after all beautiful football was on display for 30 weeks.

Broda , win league first (either by hook or crook) before you begin reason this kain thing o otherwise una go tey for wilderness
You go from thread to thread advising other teams, your team are in dire need of your services

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 8:27pm On May 12
Jodera:

Shebi na by hook or crook we win Una today yet you dey troll us for not playing well.

Boss, forget this your yarnings.

What you said isn't even valid cos if we dropped drop points and I said that this your post would have been

When did I troll you for not playing well today?

If y'all managed to win vs Villa even with the poor performance, story for no different as we speak?

If you notice, most PL fans are even backing Arsenal to win the league, myself inclusive.

Na why that Villa loss dey pain me pass y'all sef because it even seems y'all are even okay with the possibility of bottling
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 8:30pm On May 12
Shegzdave:

You go from thread to thread advising other teams, your team are in dire need of your services

No worry - my team is in transition and this season don go. grin

Point is we need to improve the mentality here otherwise y'all would backslide into the "top- 4-is-a-fantastic-result" abyss of those years
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:30pm On May 12
iamoyindamola:

Shut the fvck up
Let them win it and get credit
No one fvcking remember second or die trying wannabes
Winner takes all, too many losers embracing mediocre here I wonder how your life is outside here

You were the same person worshipping wengay for his failures until he was sacked

Yoruba will say dabi moseda
That's if you're a failure you won't see anything wrong in others failing
Change your stupid mentality so that you can improve
Well I am celebrating your failure tonight also. Your failure to troll. The bile inside your heart is so bitter you have nothing meaningful to troll with. That's why you came with the lame 'blame Pep' stupidity. Like what a stupid mentality. Go and sleep you failed. Arsenal will win the title so you can go stick your ass up towards the sun.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:31pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Point is we need to improve the mentality here otherwise y'all would backslide into the "top- 4-is-a-fantastic-result" abyss of those years
Keep ETH tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:31pm On May 12
Jodera:
Na wetin most people no wan see.

Now wey Arteta don stabilize things and move up from here, dem dey call sack.

Issorait!!!
They should sack Arteta so we go rest. Let them appoint De Zerbi or Erik bin laden (if man u later scam him)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:35pm On May 12
Shegzdave:

Loud it for him. I'm sure he is part of those criticizing their coach but man doesn't even know what 90+ points means. grin

Like fan..like coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:37pm On May 12
mostob:
They should sack Arteta so we go rest. Let them appoint De Zerbi or Erik bin laden (if man u later scam him)
I don't see how someone would be jealous of his own success. It was like they wanted Arsenal to drop points so that they will have points here. Which kind of mentality is that?

Instead of celebrating a win against a tough opponent at this stage of the season they are whining about not playing tiki taka. Iberiberism 😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:38pm On May 12
Spy360:

Shebi the Conte go Tottenham. Where are they now? Where is he now? Arteta is still here taking on the GOAT of football management head to head in two seasons consecutively. Even Klopp has faded away into oblivion.

Remember they were the ones that said Klopp has the advantage when they put up the last six league matches. Even Klopp can catch up with Arteta.
They told us we have the hardest and that Klopp and Pep have the simplest but las las no two horse race end am.

Conte now dey clubless that's after buying players full there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 8:41pm On May 12
iamoyindamola:

My mentality is make una stop calling pep for una failure
Play rubbish blame pep
Bottle league blame pep
He's the one in charge of arsenal abi

It's pep that instruct the players to play absolute nonsense today right
Well what do I know 🤣🤣

You are missing the point Oyin, or you and few others here just enjoy twisting words to make a point. Nobody here blames Pep for Arteta and his team's mistakes and unwarranted losses... The blames rest squally on Arteta's head.

What we are saying is that all managers including Pep and Arteta make mistakes and silly decisions that cost points, but Pep makes less of those. In other leagues or pre-Pep era on EPL, Arteta would have won many trophies convincingly even with these same errors he made... But Arteta's improvement and errors came in the days of Pep.

Bottom like of our arguments is just stating the obvious; that Pep is so good and he makes less mistakes compare to Arteta and other managers. And for as long as we have such an outstanding manager like Pep in the league, Arteta will need all the luck in the world to beat him on a long run, despite the fact that Arteta took 4points when they both met this season.

And while we admit Arteta is not as good as Pep, we also acknowledge Arteta's effort in improving our team and making our team become competitive. Even though we want trophies and it has not come, we believe in the absent of getting Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti to manage us, the best option is to allow Arteta to continue, hoping that luck and trophies will come to us soon while he continues to improve himself and the quality and mentality of our team. The worse mistake we will make is to go the way of Man United and Chelsea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 8:42pm On May 12
Spy360:

I don't see how someone would be jealous of his own success. It was like they wanted Arsenal to drop points so that they will have points here. Which kind of mentality is that?

Instead of celebrating a win against a tough opponent at this stage of the season they are whining about not playing tiki taka. Iberiberism 😂

You dey criticize person for being bad belle, yet see wetin You sef dey type

Man UTD that has lost 14 league games this season is suddenly the toughest opponent in the league grin

It's like those Wenger years of trophylessness has really dealt most of y'all a number cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On May 12
Spy360:

Well I am celebrating your failure tonight also. Your failure to troll. The bile inside your heart is so bitter you have nothing meaningful to troll with. That's why you came with the lame 'blame Pep' stupidity. Like what a stupid mentality. Go and sleep you failed. Arsenal will win the title so you can go stick your ass up towards the sun.
If I ky you have sense you will figure IAM using your stupid excuse (pep) as my point
Did pep tell us to lose to villa, Fulham?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:45pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

When did I troll you for not playing well today?

If y'all managed to win vs Villa even with the poor performance, story for no different as we speak?

If you notice, most PL fans are even backing Arsenal to win the league, myself inclusive.

Na why that Villa loss dey pain me pass y'all sef because it even seems y'all are even okay with the possibility of bottling
No fans want it more than Arsenal fans.

No arsenal fan here didn't know that we fvcked up against Aston villa and no arsenal fan here haven't mulled or talked how painful it is but then what should we do after that?
Throw in the towels?
Insult the team endlessly?
Not have hope even if it's a faint one?

Yeah, we fvcked up but I won't ignore the improvement that they had this season and how it can be a launch for next season.

Anybody wey wan see am as mediocrity, na dem Sabi afterall it's the same people who claimed that we won't compete this season and that Man U, Chelsea and Tottenham will top us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On May 12
ObaIgwe1:

You are missing the point Oyin, or you and few others here just enjoy twisting words to make a point. Nobody here blames Pep for Arteta and his team's mistakes and unwarranted losses... The blames rest squally on Arteta's head.

What we are saying is that all managers including Pep and Arteta make mistakes and silly decisions that cost points, but Pep makes less of those. In other leagues or pre-Pep era on EPL, Arteta would have won many trophies convincingly even with these same errors he made... But Arteta's improvement and errors came in the days of Pep.

Bottom like of our arguments is just stating the obvious; that Pep is so good and he makes less mistakes compare to Arteta and other managers. And for as long as we have such an outstanding manager like Pep in the league, Arteta will need all the luck in the world to beat him on a long run, despite the fact that Arteta took 4points when they both met this season.

And while we admit Arteta is not as good as Pep, we also acknowledge Arteta's effort in improving our team and making our team become competitive. Even though we want trophies and it has not come, we believe in the absent of getting Pep or Klopp or Ancelotti to manage us, the best option is to allow Arteta to continue, hoping that luck and trophies will come to us soon while he continues to improve himself and the quality and mentality of our team. The worse mistake we will make is to go the way of Man United and Chelsea.
They do bro
Last season when we bottled the league the excuse was pep is too competitive if not the point should be enough

Omo na that pep excuse they turn my belle, na these people make me hate arteta
Even odegaard came out openly last season that they bottled the league but these ones here say we should worship arteta because pep is still the oga

Same thing this season the same pep excuse one even say pep should leave the league
Those kindtalks no they go well with me, like we can't succeed as a team unless one specific person leaves
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:50pm On May 12
mostob:
grin grin grin

Shebi Ten Hag win Carabao last season yet all Man u fans hate him and want him sacked.

Man U fans also want dem to sack Ten Hag even if he wins them Fa cup this season.

Maybe we should go the way of present Man U and Ten Hag
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:53pm On May 12
We win and we're still in the race but see as here turn like place like say we lose

Interesting!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53pm On May 12
ObaIgwe1:

If they give reason like pep have the best man management quality that makes his players fresh even towards the end of the season I will surely have no issues
Imagine saliba will play all EPL matches this season come next week Sunday
He didn't miss one, saka and gabu are next with 36
Why won't such players have fatigue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:55pm On May 12
mostob:
Saliba MOTM at Old Trafford, Anfield and Etihad. No central defender comes close; all-timer of a season.
The Boss move

How is this guy less than 25?

Omorr, we get gem for our hand sha.

No CB for EPL wey get composure and confidence reach am

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:01pm On May 12
mostob:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
See as him serious enter pitch person go think say him go score hat trick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:05pm On May 12
Spy360:

It certainly just look like cos I didn't believe there will some negative criticism today....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:07pm On May 12
AdisaOwala:

Just Dey play grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:07pm On May 12
mostob:
Loud it for him. I'm sure he is part of those criticizing their coach but man doesn't even know what 90+ points means. grin

Like fan..like coach
Clueless grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:08pm On May 12
When PEP failed to win Champions league with Bayern and Then with City for some time, there were those who criticized him of being an over thinker and a bottler.
I remember City being labeled as perpetual bottlers as they could not pass the Quarter finals for years.
And then, Guardiola won it all last season, the story changed as everyone agreed he was a genius.

Same can be applied to Arteta, a lot of times out of impatience, we as fans can be too quick to attack these coaches, forgetting that success doesn’t come over night, especially in a competitive game like football.

My point is, people’s opinion about Arteta can/would change in an instant, the moment he wins a trophy. It’s only then, people would appreciate the process and sacrifices. So wether we like it or not, Arteta would be attacked, he himself knows this. Also, there are some people that would never attack him because they have the patience and understanding of what it means to be successful. Everyone is fvcking right. At the end of the day, the fact is that, Arsenal is now a strong team, but there is room for more strength. The club is in the right trajectory, and clubs now respect us, and know we could come at them. The only thing that matters now is, let’s sustain that level, success would come, at the right time to validate our improvement. Arteta has strengths, he also has weakness, especially those that cost us the league this season, but he also has the capability to turn things and correct his mistakes quickly and timely and that is his strength.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:10pm On May 12
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:13pm On May 12
Someone is taking the task of EPL title being competitive to the last day.
Lemme ask all other 19 managers in the EPL to the past 5 years, why hasn't anyone challenge Pep.

Abi u guys don't have names .

Give us names na.

We won every top 4 team season, challenged for the EPL till the last day.
But to some people we are rubbish.

Anyway Moyes is free next season.
I have given you one name.

He won the Europe Conference Cup last season.

Shay make we take Moyes?

W are saying we regret we seems we may not win but look how far we drag the winners of the EPL for 3 straight season. You think na fluke.

Anyone that has names apart from Klopp who is not coaching next season and Ancelotti who will not leave real Madrid.
Should give us his coach or rather help us coach the team himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:58pm On May 12
Shegzdave:
cheesy grin grin
Small yansh dey shake grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:59pm On May 12
Jodera:

See as him serious enter pitch person go think say him go score hat trick
grin grin grin

There was this chance I thought he would score. Man literarily passed the ball to Raya.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:00pm On May 12
Jodera:

The Boss move

How is this guy less than 25?

Omorr, we get gem for our hand sha.

No CB for EPL wey get composure and confidence reach am
He is 22 fah. We were lucky to have him. One of the best CBs in EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:01pm On May 12
Jodera:

grin grin grin

Shebi Ten Hag win Carabao last season yet all Man u fans hate him and want him sacked.

Man U fans also want dem to sack Ten Hag even if he wins them Fa cup this season.

Maybe we should go the way of present Man U and Ten Hag

It will be better na. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.