Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346088 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:06pm On May 14
North London of useless teams... senior useless brother that can't help himself ask a favor from a junior useless brother without a cup in their history... Muniru ati Ambali ,buncha unserious North London team...
Asakoko ati koko awon werey oniranu meji.. ikan o gbe kan grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Last game decide

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:07pm On May 14
Respect to Man City. They have a mammoth mentality and drive to win at all cost. Hope that our players can learn from them. It's not about formation it their huge mentality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:09pm On May 14
Spy360:
Respect to Man City. They have a mammoth mentality and drive to win at all cost. Hope that our players can learn from them. It's not about formation it their huge mentality.

We finished runners up to Pep FC grin grin

Dey there dey console yourself with rubbish takes grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:10pm On May 14
fredoooooo:
North London of useless teams... senior useless brother that can't help himself ask a favor from a junior useless brother without a cup in their history... Muniru ati Ambali ,buncha unserious North London team...
Asakoko ati koko grin cheesy grin grin grin
Last game decide

Very useless teams with shallow mentality my broda
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:15pm On May 14
AdisaOwala:

We finished runners up to Pep FC grin grin

Dey there dey console yourself with rubbish takes grin
We also beat Man United home and away. 😂

That one is my preferred trophy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:18pm On May 14
Spy360:

We also beat Man United home and away. 😂

That one is my preferred trophy tongue

Plus we beat Chelsea 5-0...that makes it a treble of trophies for y'all

Congratulations on the well -deserved achievement.

Useless club with terrible orientation cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:22pm On May 14
AdisaOwala:

Plus we beat Chelsea 5-0...that makes it a treble of trophies for y'all

Congratulations on the well -deserved achievement.

Useless club with terrible orientation cheesy
Typical Assnal fans 🧠 .
We beat big clubs fc
Awon werey deede grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:26pm On May 14
fredoooooo:

The typical Assnal fans brain
We beat big clubs fc
Awon werey deede grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Fish Brain o

It's even worse here of recent - there is a sharp increase in the number of "follow follow younglings" with that horrible mentality they have always been synonymous with... grin

Na only like 3 monikers dey reason correctly for here cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:30pm On May 14
Went to watch the game at my friend's who lives close to the stadium. Boy you would have thought Spurs just clinched the title with the way Jubilant Tottenham fans are excitedly leaving the stadium in their droves.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:33pm On May 14
chic2pimp:
Went to watch the game at my friend's who lives close to the stadium. Boy you would have thought Spurs just clinched the title with the way Jubilant Tottenham fans are excitedly leaving the stadium in their droves.

I am not disappointed, I did not expect anything else from those Dirts! I don’t blame them.. They would rather go on a losing streak to finish the season than do us any favor.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:33pm On May 14
chic2pimp:
My North London thug friend ... Long time chicken and shrimp
Better guy .. sure Homie ...
Are you ready for the Euro ... Team anybody vs Eggland grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:37pm On May 14
Roland17:

I am not disappointed, I did not expect anything else from those Dirts! I don’t blame them.. They would rather go on a losing streak to finish the season than do us any favor.

Lool bruhhh grin cheesy cheesy grin. Son would have been enemy no1 at the lane had He scored that goal. The TV does not do justice to the atmosphere at the lane.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:40pm On May 14
chic2pimp:

Lool bruhhh grin cheesy cheesy grin. Son would have been enemy no1 at the lane had He scored that goal. The TV does not do justice to the atmosphere at the lane.

The rats tried to even down 9 men to guarantee a loss but the ref refused.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:40pm On May 14
fredoooooo:

My North London thug friend ... Long time chicken and shrimp
Better guy .. sure Homie ...
Are you ready for the Euro ... Team anybody vs Eggland grin cheesy grin grin grin

Fredoooooooooo my Guy.
England haterrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry angry
The Euros is heading home my Guy. We have the Balon D'or winner in waiting ready to lead us to the promise land.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On May 14
chic2pimp:

Fredoooooooooo my Guy.
England haterrrrrrrr angry angry angry angry angry
The Euros is heading home my Guy. We have the Balon D'or winner in waiting ready to lead us to the promise land.
You know I won't hide, I support most of your players but that badge and flag never ever ..
Jude Bellinghamis a top top
Foden, saka .. Ballers grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:44pm On May 14
Roland17:

The rats tried to even down 9 men to guarantee a loss but the ref refused.

Loool. The computer that did the scheduling needs to be destroyed as you are again hoping another London rival does you a favour on Sunday lipsrsealed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:47pm On May 14
fredoooooo:

You know I won't hide, I support most of your players but that badge and flag never ever ..
Jude Bellinghamis a top top
Foden, saka .. Ballers grin grin

I been know say you be England fan from time immemorial grin grin. Better join the winning team before it's too late cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:51pm On May 14
chic2pimp:

I been know say you be England fan from time immemorial grin grin. Better join the winning team before it's too late cool cool cool
Ọlọhun maje grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 10:54pm On May 14
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Vischy: 11:02pm On May 14
Leyqute:
grin

He was really deceived,He should go for surgery 😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 11:07pm On May 14
Vischy:

He was really deceived,He should go for surgery 😂😂😂

Brain surgery grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:20pm On May 14
Near success syndrome...... A typical example of 'WHEN YOUR BEST IS NOT ENOUGH' Nawa for Pep ooooo!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:22pm On May 14
ObaIgwe1:

Mediocrity! You guys are also misunderstanding Arteta supporters.

None of us said Arteta only! or that Arteta is the best or only manager we can have; we are only saying if Arteta must go, get us a manager that will take us to the promisedland and not the one that will take us back to Egypt. I agree Abrahimovic's Chelsea would have sacked Arteta but he would most likely replace him with someone better at any cost, like after sacking Mourinho, he gave you guys Ancelotti. But you must also admit that some of his rash decisions/experimentations did not turn out well.

Basically what we are saying is that we don't want your type of current owner's experimentation that is taking the club backward. We even suggested names we will gladly take in place of Arteta... how is that Mediocrity? We just don't want a situation where because Tuchel is having a hard time, we have to get Harry Potter; keeping Tuchel while waiting for someone like Klopp to be ready would have been a wiser decision.

We will gladly support Arteta leaving for someone obviously better, but not for an Harry Potter, we will rather support the slow and steady progress of Arteta than an experimentation that will take us years back. If taking this careful stand make us Mediocres, then so be it. I had thought you Chelsea fans will understand our reasons for not wanting Arteta to be quickly dismissed, considering what is currently going on with your club and knowing there are only few better managers out there; but I guess I am wrong.
Well. You are right in a way!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 11:24pm On May 14
fredoooooo:

Ọlọhun maje grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Lol
I'd rather chew jeans than support England in any tournament.

Imagine all the insufferable fans you interact with on Twitter and multiply that by patriotism and jingoism.

God forbid abeg

We know how e dey be with English fans at our club
I sure say na interactions with them dey make A whole Ibime dey stan blind bat like Gallagher all in the name of causing chaos.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:49pm On May 14
Unlimited22:

Lol
I'd rather chew jeans than support England in any tournament.

Imagine all the insufferable fans you interact with on Twitter and multiply that by patriotism and jingoism.

God forbid abeg

We know how e dey be with English fans at our club
I sure say na interactions with them dey make A whole Ibime dey stan blind bat like Gallagher all in the name of causing chaos.
Ordinary chic2pimp will kill me here ,not to talk of all the werey friends I have in the UK cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:58pm On May 14
Now I understand the deep hatred Roland has for spuds… that team is so fvcking uselesssssss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:02am On May 15
Shegzdave:
Now I understand the deep hatred Roland has for spuds… that team is so fvcking uselesssssss

Shege, they are rats. I already knew those bastards would pack shop. I mean they were down 2-0 at home and their dirty fans were serenading them like they were up 2-0. They were even trying to go 9 men down to ensure they lose. It is my prayer to witness their relegation during my lifetime.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 1:05am On May 15
Roland17:

Shege, they are rats. I already knew those bastards would pack shop. I mean they were down 2-0 at home and their dirty fans were serenading them like they were up 2-0. They were even trying to go 9 men down to ensure they lose. It is my prayer to witness their relegation during my lifetime.
Leave Spurs matter wish me happy birthday fess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:08am On May 15
Unlimited22:

Leave Spurs matter wish me happy birthday fess

For real? Where you post am.. make I check!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:36am On May 15
Jodera:
I for pay homage to Skimpledawg with 2 gallons of red oil and 3 fat fowls plus 100k to go to the mountains and pray for us, but since him when Marry I no come understand our prophet again grin

No wonder Chelsea dey suffer grin
I been consider this matter o Joe, but since you no believe in the Prophet again, it's another season of failure-at-the-edge-of-breakthrough tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:02am On May 15
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sodick it's been a while
How far bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:45am On May 15
Roland17:

Sorry bro

We are all here to console y'all tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.