Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359416 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:18pm On May 21
Jodera:

Well, if Arthur moves we should get a correct GK. A good GK full everywhere.

As for Ramsdale, I understand the media are pushing him cos it's expected. He's too good to be on the bench and I'll understand if he's influenced by the media noise
That's sure. We will get another GK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:19pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

I honestly don't have any sentimental attachment to players like him who can't be relied on when we need them the most.

U may not like how this sounds, but I see Smith-Rowe as whiteman's Abou Diaby. He's a walking injury box; just take a look at his injury records from Transfer Market below na. If a player misses 10 games in a season through injury, there's a high chance that he may struggle for form in 7 to 8 other matches. When will we now enjoy that talent we believe he had ?

We need to move away from such players because they will never be there when we need them.

Well, this is a very valid point.

Fair enough.

Hopefully we get that player that will lift us to the next level
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:20pm On May 21
If we can get Isak and another striker, we should let Jesus go. He is about to have another surgery. By the time he recovers, season fit don reach MD20. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:22pm On May 21
mostob:
Now you're talking. Where we want to be as a team, I don't see how he can help TBH. His injury concern still remain the main reason behind my statement.

What do you mean by 'another Vieira'? Vieira will come good. He is one player I don't think Arteta will be letting go soon. He was already getting his rythm before his groin injury.
Lol... yeah, now I get you and Blueray point.

Make Viera just turn David Silva ooo.

I no too believe in the guy unlike when he first came. Well, I hope he proves me wrong sha.

We need strong and available depth this coming season to be honest so yeah, you guys make good point. Hopefully, we'll get it right in the summer again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:23pm On May 21
No wonder this two are the best CB duo presently

I mean, these two literally know everything about themselves.

Like LITERALLY EVERYTHING!!!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rtMydm3h7qUuV7Ly/?mibextid=jpBbYv
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:25pm On May 21
mostob:
If we can get Isak and another striker, we should let Jesus go. He is about to have another surgery. By the time he recovers, season fit don reach MD20. grin
You don watch Gyokeres well well.

Omorrrr, I've watched 10x videos of that guy. That guy have attributes of Suarez. Person wey I like.

I would be surprised if that guy no shine for EPL especially at a good club.

Omorr, we need him oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 4:25pm On May 21
Jodera:

Yes
Trail no be trophy

No levels really
I Always knew Arsenal fans are clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:28pm On May 21
Sportsweb:
I Always knew Arsenal fans are clown grin grin
Big clown is someone who is calling a trophy a "trail". cheesy cheesy cheesy

What the hell carries a "trail"??

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 4:30pm On May 21
Jodera:

Big clown is someone who is calling a trophy a "trail". cheesy cheesy cheesy

What the hell carries a "trail"??

grin grin grin
Only a clown will compare a top 5 league title to friendly match award

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:34pm On May 21
Sportsweb:
Only a clown will compare a top 5 league title to friendly match award
Lmaooo...
Like say na "tumbo tumbo" we take partake and not on merit.

Next time try make your team partake.

At least if you no fit win fa cup, try finish 2nd and not 6th, you go fit partake for the "trail" cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:41pm On May 21
Jodera:

Well, this is a very valid point.

Fair enough.

Hopefully we get that player that will lift us to the next level

It is scary that he has consistently missed double digit number of games due to injury every season since his debut. I sincerely hope he doesn't end up another Walcott o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:41pm On May 21
Abeg where is Oxlade Chamberlain sef? He don retire ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:13pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:
Abeg where is Oxlade Chamberlain sef? He don retire ?
Baba don dey Turkey. Another talent wasted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:14pm On May 21
Jodera:
No wonder this two are the best CB duo presently

I mean, these two literally know everything about themselves.

Like LITERALLY EVERYTHING!!!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/rtMydm3h7qUuV7Ly/?mibextid=jpBbYv
Yea....I watched the video too. grin grin

E remain to build another defensive duo like them. This Hato is good but... too young.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:16pm On May 21
Jodera:

You don watch Gyokeres well well.

Omorrrr, I've watched 10x videos of that guy. That guy have attributes of Suarez. Person wey I like.

I would be surprised if that guy no shine for EPL especially at a good club.

Omorr, we need him oo
The guy is good. With Havertz, he will have time to properly settle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:19pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

It is scary that he has consistently missed double digit number of games due to injury every season since his debut. I sincerely hope he doesn't end up another Walcott o
Maybe his body will adjust to a less physical league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:22pm On May 21
Jodera:

Lol... yeah, now I get you and Blueray point.

Make Viera just turn David Silva ooo.

I no too believe in the guy unlike when he first came. Well, I hope he proves me wrong sha.

We need strong and available depth this coming season to be honest so yeah, you guys make good point. Hopefully, we'll get it right in the summer again
Vieira will come good. And Nwaneri will finally get his chance this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:33pm On May 21
Season stats don drop and they just buttressed my stance

Provision, Creation and Passings, xA, we have Saka and Odegaard in at least 3 of the metrics, the top 5.

Finishing is something we need so badly. Can't be carried away with the "see our goals" talk. We should be "see the teams we competing against" and how to best them at metrics they so flourish at. Maybe so fans are not eager to see a player like MO getting at least 20 Assists when we know he's the kind of player. Especially as Injury is alien mostly to him. Or having aerial dominance when other approach not working. For a team with such arrogant consistency of in-box touches across top 5 leagues, we should be THINKING BIGGER

Hopefully we'll get it done
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:38pm On May 21
If anything at all, they should reassign jersey numbers and take that 10 away from ESR abeg. 😤 Let's get a 789 and 10, 11 like that in XI.

The Brazilian forwards were 📴 this season. Was worrisome throughout as injury and loss of form just took two of them. Fact is we'll need better quality squad members than the ones we saw this season. How fiery the outcome will be.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:43pm On May 21
BlueRayDick:

Hmmm... It's surprising and scary as well sha.

Wishing him all the best tho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:45pm On May 21
Paqueta to Man City. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:46pm On May 21
mostob:
Yea....I watched the video too. grin grin

E remain to build another defensive duo like them. This Hato is good but... too young.
E go hard to build another defensive duo ooo

Those two too good

Speed, strength, stamina, intelligence, aggressiveness, composure (tho Saliba murders Gabriel here).... Both have it.

E go hard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:47pm On May 21
mostob:
Vieira will come good. And Nwaneri will finally get his chance this season.
Lol..
Make we deh see tho

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:47pm On May 21
mostob:
The guy is good. With Havertz, he will have time to properly settle.
I swearrr...
We need striker like that

Animal!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:49pm On May 21
daveP:
Season stats don drop and they just buttressed my stance

Provision, Creation and Passings, xA, we have Saka and Odegaard in at least 3 of the metrics, the top 5.

Finishing is something we need so badly. Can't be carried away with the "see our goals" talk. We should be "see the teams we competing against" and how to best them at metrics they so flourish at. Maybe so fans are not eager to see a player like MO getting at least 20 Assists when we know he's the kind of player. Especially as Injury is alien mostly to him. Or having aerial dominance when other approach not working. For a team with such arrogant consistency of in-box touches across top 5 leagues, we should be THINKING BIGGER

Hopefully we'll get it done
Shebi most of us don agree say we need better striker na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:51pm On May 21
daveP:
If anything at all, they should reassign jersey numbers and take that 10 away from ESR abeg. 😤 Let's get a 789 and 10, 11 like that in XI.

The Brazilian forwards were 📴 this season. Was worrisome throughout as injury and loss of form just took two of them. Fact is we'll need better quality squad members than the ones we saw this season. How fiery the outcome will be.
Na Martinelli shock me pass

The way he regressed this season is alarming. Thank goodness Trossard stepped up else we for don enter one chance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:58pm On May 21
Naaahh!!

Havertz you try for us this season especially the Run-ins

15g/a in 13 games (during the Run-ins).

13 of those match winning goals(or assist).

You really try well well.

And this is coming from one of your biggest critic.

Kudos to Arteta for also not been stubborn and switching him to the CF position

2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:10pm On May 21
Jodera:

Shebi most of us don agree say we need better striker na cheesy
I started in December, but many didn't start to agree till March/April

All or Nothing should be More or Nothing.

We should be in Ryback Mode
Feeed meeee morreeee
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:13pm On May 21
Jodera:

Na Martinelli shock me pass

The way he regressed this season is alarming. Thank goodness Trossard stepped up else we for don enter one chance
If only Teta did what he did for LW to RW. Cos Trossard is a huge success for us. No Forward must pass through what Saka is going through again. This burnout thing should be avoided. We should leave that consistency for Defenders like GabuSaliba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:24pm On May 21
Jodera:
Naaahh!!

Seriously he was the highlight of the 2024 games. Only thing was we needed a totally different approach for UCL nights. Once we get that, we are good to fly Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:24pm On May 21
Jodera:

E go hard to build another defensive duo ooo

Those two too good

Speed, strength, stamina, intelligence, aggressiveness, composure (tho Saliba murders Gabriel here).... Both have it.

E go hard
I know now... Right now, we only have Kiwior as the backup. We need to add one more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:25pm On May 21
Jodera:
Naaahh!!

The way baba wan cry after scoring that goal... kinda emotional. The guy is too emotionally fragile. Kudos to Ode and Saka for giving him that PK. That was what pushed him. Definitely, he is going to be better next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.