Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321365 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akpom needs to go on loan now to a championship or premiership side. He's one or two years away from first team action.

Bellerin's main challenge is his discipline. Sometimes he forgets his defensive duties. He's very good going forward though. If he sorts this out, he'll definitely take that RB slot from Jenkinson.

Olsson is another player I rate even ahead of Zelalem. He also needs a loan move.

Exciting times for our youth team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Who be this William Carvalho for Sporting Lisbon ? Arsenal have been linked to nothing less than two dozen players this transfer window, I swear .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrokid(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm hearing Mario Balotelli is to be signed for £15.8. Don't know how true it is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
I heard about balo too
and my bro said khedira av agree don't know aw true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
sod09: I heard about balo too
and my bro said khedira av agree don't know aw true
Is your bro working with arsenal? Bad news as morgan prefer spurs instead of Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
khedira has agreeded personal terms . To be unveiled 2morrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ospina will be the next player to be unveiled at Arsenal

On an interesting note, Didier Drogba will sign for Chelsea this week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
In order not to give myself high blood pressure with all these news you guys are sharing, best to avoid this thread till the end of August. grin

proudlysports: On an interesting note, Didier Drogba will sign for Chelsea this week
I don't know if I should call you a jester, or I should laugh at this news. grin A player leaves when the ovation is the loudest. Unless he is trying to act like our own Igwe of Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
afrokid: I'm hearing Mario Balotelli is to be signed for £15.8. Don't know how true it is.

Possibly!

His girlfriend posted this picture of the couple in front of the PUMA shop in New York with the Arsenal crest clearly visible.

May be a coincident, may be a hint.... time will tell. undecided

#ReturnToFingerCrossedMode Till August ending.... But Balo is a bad boy, see the gorgeous beauty he is cruising... see that chest, I mean that Arsenal crest grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
OAM4J:

Possibly!

His girlfriend posted this picture of the couple in front of the PUMA shop in New York with the Arsenal crest clearly visible.

#ReturnToFingerCrossedMode Till August ending.... But Balo is a bad boy, see the gorgeous beauty he is cruising... see that chest, I mean that Arsenal crest grin
Wenger aint signing Balotelli. Move On

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Funpeter: Is your bro working with arsenal? Bad news as morgan prefer spurs instead of Arsenal.
Loool, Morgan told u Arsenal were in for him?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 5:29am On Jul 21, 2014
by the way i was hangin out with Jermaine Defoe like an hour ago. No bullsh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2014
dipo2much: by the way i was hangin out with Jermaine Defoe like an hour ago. No bullsh

Sharrap oniro oshi. Jermaine Defoe ko, Jermain Dupri ni. You hung out with Yaro yaro you dey lie for us say na Defoe.

Hope you are ready and hyped up for another 4th place trophy this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2014
dayokanu:

Sharrap oniro oshi. Jermaine Defoe ko, Jermain Dupri ni. You hung out with Yaro yaro you dey lie for us say na Defoe.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
ALSO, good thing we snapped up Sánchez early - Negredo is out for a 'few months' with a metatarsal injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
OAM4J:

Possibly!

Balo is a puma player, Puma and Arsenal are new partners so one woud expect o see Arsenal logo all over their shop... Take it with a pinch of salt.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordave: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2014
If una like make una sign Messi, Ronaldo, James, Di Maria, Suarez, Falcao, Ramos, Pepe, Onions, egusi, ewedu etc

Una no go escape 4th position for next ten years. Make una mark am somewhere. Yeye club! Fa Cup be like World cup to una. Dem rush go carry am put for thread title. Enyimba have 2 champions league, can u guys beat that?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:

Gbabe! I be star cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

Gbabe! I be star cheesy

Star Ko Gulder ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:
Star Ko Gulder ni

Olote! grin

Like many have said, I hope we meet Bayern this season. We go yansh tire
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

Olote! grin

Like many have said, I hope we meet Bayern this season. We go yansh tire

We are tired of nyanshing the same Arsenal every season. battering 2 seasons in a row, If you no dey shame people dey shame for you

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:
We are tired of nyanshing the same Arsenal every season. battering 2 seasons in a row, If you no dey shame people dey shame for you

The same Bayern that was humiliated in April and now stands exposed? That will stay fresh in everyone's mind.

if you are trying to deny that Arsenal is now here to stay then you are beyond redemption. We are the FA cup champions and have bolstered our attack by the addition of a world class forward in Sanchez. Apart from Real madrid, there is no squad better. And if we do sign Khedira (or any top quality DM for that matter, we are finishing in the top 2). Gba!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

The same Bayern that was humiliated in April and now stands exposed? That will stay fresh in everyone's mind.

if you are trying to deny that Arsenal is now here to stay then you are beyond redemption. We are the FA cup champions and have bolstered our attack by the addition of a world class forward in Sanchez. Apart from Real madrid, there is no squad better. And if we do sign Khedira (or any top quality DM for that matter, we are finishing in the top 2). Gba!

Apart from Real Madrid theres no better squad yet you are not confident of winning the league in your country or making the CL quarters

Bayern humiliated by who? Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 4:59am On Jul 22, 2014
dayokanu:
Apart from Real Madrid theres no better squad yet you are not confident of winning the league in your country or making the CL quarters
Bayern humiliated by who? Arsenal?

We will make top 2. That is to say we will win the league or finish second.

Did Bayern get humiliated in April or not?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Lordave: If una like make una sign Messi, Ronaldo, James, Di Maria, Suarez, Falcao, Ramos, Pepe, Onions, egusi, ewedu etc

Una no go escape 4th position for next ten years. Make una mark am somewhere. Yeye club! Fa Cup be like World cup to una. Dem rush go carry am put for thread title. Enyimba have 2 champions league, can u guys beat that?

Though a non-Arsenal fan you sure are overdosing on a ship load of Panadol for our headache undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

Gbabe! I be star cheesy

Oboy na can of star dey your right hand ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

Gbabe! I be star cheesy
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olori Dayomumu

Did Bayern get humiliated in April? Yes or no? By who?

You can furnish this thread with details of the humiliation to buttress your opinion, not limited to the number of goals, who scored? Time of scoring, location of the matches and other details we might be missing..pls
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
edoyad:

Oboy na can of star dey your right hand ?

Na only Nigerian Breweries dey put beer for can?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Keky: ALSO, good thing we snapped up Sánchez early - Negredo is out for a 'few months' with a metatarsal injury.

Whats the link between sanchez and negredo?

dipo2much:

Na only Nigerian Breweries dey put beer for can?

dude.. you are tall...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
They are still talking about useless game they won which took them nowhere. Arsenal fans no dey shame abeg.. Now, they have bolstered and other teams have debolstered cheesy and wait for it, they look like Real Madrid grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo2much(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
wonlasewonimi: They are still talking about useless game they won which took them nowhere. Arsenal fans no dey shame abeg.. Now, they have bolstered and other teams have debolstered cheesy and wait for it, they look like Real Madrid grin grin

You forget they are FA champions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.