Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322682 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
dipo2much:

You forget they are FA champions.

Shebi you don start another 9-year cycle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Shebi you don start another 9-year cycle.

Back o sender!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
ElGuapo:

grin grin grin grin

Shameless quoting dayokanu on an Arsenal board? Have I not warned you earlier ElGoato? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

Whats the link between sanchez and negredo?

Man City Would have gone for Sanchez!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Keky: Man City Would have gone for Sanchez!!!!

Hmm.. that did not make the waves

the only club i heard was Liverpool who entered late after the Suares bite affair

City though are known for splashing cash anyhow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe:

Back o sender!!!

champions league or EPL , you go bet ? ............... lacasera or palmwine tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pataki:

Shameless quoting dayokanu on an Arsenal board? Have I not warned you earlier ElGoato? undecided

Hehe

Nigger are you trying to say something up there?

Tell me, do you just love being noticed or you're another winking phaggot that cant get enough of Guapo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Odunharry(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin
Pizzaro --Free Agent 2 goals
Crespo---£16.8m . 12 goals
Mutu-----£16m. 4goals
Wright phillips £21m____4goals Torres--------- ---£50m. 20goals Shevchenko--£30 m--------9 goals Kezman--------- £6.5m------ 7 goals TOTAL=149.8million pounds were
spent on strikers
who scored a combined total of 59
goals.

Take a look at other Club assumed
flops,
Chamakh ---Free Agent. 14goals Eduardo-----£10 M ------- 21goals Bendtner-- YouthTeam---48 goals Park---------£5 m------------ 3 goals. Total of £15 million pounds where
spent of these
strikers and they produced 87 goals
among
themselves....

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Compare the trophies their strikers won with yours and let's see how you fare

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
^^ Finishing cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
dayokanu: Compare the trophies their strikers won with yours and let's see how you fare
so winning off the bench has become something to celebrate?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Team to New York:

Goalkeepers: Damien Martinez, Wojciech Szczesny

Defenders: Hector Bellerin, Kieran Gibbs, Isaac Hayden, Carl Jenkinson, Ignasi Miquel, Nacho Monreal

Midfielders: Mikel Arteta, Santi Cazorla, Francis Coquelin, Abou Diaby, Mathieu Flamini, Kristoffer Olsson, Aaron Ramsey, Tomas Rosicky, Jon Toral, Jack Wilshere, Gedion Zelalem

Forward: Chuba Akpom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Any nairalander making to the match in Jersey on Saturday.Will be cool to have a drink after the match.Making my way up from Atlanta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
kaypumpin2: Any nairalander making to the match in Jersey on Saturday.Will be cool to have a drink after the match.Making my way up from Atlanta.
I would love to if you can get me a Visa.. cry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
What's up with Future forever victorious, is it the new Victoria Concordia Crescit ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
edoyad: What's up with Future forever victorious, is it the new Victoria Concordia Crescit ?
thats d new one since d jersey is diff brand......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
It is being rumoured that AW is about to convert JW10 to a DM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
proudlysports: It is being rumoured that AW is about to convert JW10 to a DM.

For the love of man make e no try am o, JW hasn't got the physical presence or positioning to play that role, whatever happened to Morgan Schneiderlin?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2014
proudlysports: It is being rumoured that AW is about to convert JW10 to a DM.

I thought that was his position before his lengthy injury..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
chuckdee4:

For the love of man make e no try am o, JW hasn't got the physical presence or positioning to play that role, whatever happened to Morgan Schneiderlin?

I think he does have it

He has the positioning... maybe not the presence in terms of strength like Vieira
You can say the same fo Inler and even Matuidi

JW can bulk up.. his attitude is his problem not football sense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
pickabeau1:

I think he does have it

He has the positioning... maybe not the presence in terms of strength like Vieira
You can say the same fo Inler and even Matuidi

JW can bulk up.. his attitude is his problem not football sense

lol.,..dat wuld be Suicide, Wilshere is too short(172cm) for such a role, his unnecessary dribbles and lack of discipline doesnt help matters @ all...and it takes forever for him to stand up......the Liverpool bashing showed all of dis....I hope we get Morgan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
kaypumpin2: Any nairalander making to the match in Jersey on Saturday.Will be cool to have a drink after the match.Making my way up from Atlanta.

i will see you in newark.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pataki:

I don't know if I should call you a jester, or I should laugh at this news. grin A player leaves when the ovation is the loudest. Unless he is trying to act like our own Igwe of Arsenal.

Do you still think I'm a jester?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
proudlysports:
Do you still think I'm a jester?

An accurate Jester grin grin

Anyways is there truth to the Mario Balotelli, Joel Campbell switch ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
edoyad:
An accurate Jester grin grin
Anyways is there truth to the Mario Balotelli, Joel Campbell switch ?

grin grin
Heard about the Ballo and Campbell tradeoff but I don't believe it as I've not heard from any of my reliable sources. If anything, it's BONY of Swansea that's on my radar (not 100% confirmed).

The only player I'm sure of like I said last week is Ospina who should join us on Monday. If the Egyptian RB I mentioned some weeks back does well, he'll be the next addition after Ospina.

I hear there's one more 'big name' coming. When I get confirmation on his name, I'll spill cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm a bit worried about our Charity Shield game and EPL game against Crystal Palace.

We won't have the Germans back for both games meaning we have to pair Kos and TV5. If TV5 leaves before then, then we'll have to rely on Jenko or one of the U21 boys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
proudlysports:

grin grin
Heard about the Ballo and Campbell tradeoff but I don't believe it as I've not heard from any of my reliable sources. If anything, it's BONY of Swansea that's on my radar (not 100% confirmed).

The only player I'm sure of like I said last week is Ospina who should join us on Monday. If the Egyptian RB I mentioned some weeks back does well, he'll be the next addition after Ospina.

I hear there's one more 'big name' coming. When I get confirmation on his name, I'll spill cheesy
That's Fathi u mean there.

The dude failed to impress, and has gone back to where he came from. I did frown against the move(bringing him on trial) from d beginning.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ebullientV(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
proudlysports: I'm a bit worried about our Charity Shield game and EPL game against Crystal Palace.

We won't have the Germans back for both games meaning we have to pair Kos and TV5. If TV5 leaves before then, then we'll have to rely on Jenko or one of the U21 boys.
Wenger won't let TV5 leave, unless he gets a replacement ist.

As per pairing him wt Kozzer in d absence of Merte, who knows if that will turn out 2 be a blessing in disguise for him?

He might actually shine in those games, so much that we may opt against selling him. And he decides to stay and fight for his position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Errrm. Drogba's back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2014
We are getting Callum Chambers... Lovely transfer, looked brilliant for Saints at RB last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2014
@mukina2 and naijababe

twitter "Arsene reactions to news that drogba is back at chelsea .. 15 goals in 15 games vs arsenal " grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.