Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2453993 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wtf is wrong with Cazorla?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Giroud is the worst striker we've had in 5 years. Yet guys at arseblog keep licking the guy's ass. With arteta injured, hopefully wenger buys a proper dm; this mbia rumors are worrying....rather we get rabiot. Manolas would be a great signing...might even bench bfg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Chelsea are looking formidable...wish we had cesc now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:14am On Aug 20, 2014
Today's game was the worst performance by Giroud I have ever watched..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2014
edoyad: Winning our group is of great importance this year, let us break the 2nd round jinx of the last few years. First off ....

Abeg na. Why you wan top your group. E no good o

You wan deny Bayern they regular osho free akwuna 10 10 kobo nyanshing wey Arsenal dey provide every year?

Abeg try come 2nd for your group if you make group stage

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2014
This CL playoffs we keep playing every time... had my heart in my mouth yesterday. Hope we qualify, Besiktas played with so much spirit.

Don't understand all the fancy skills the boys were showingangry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

Abeg na. Why you wan top your group. E no good o

You wan deny Bayern they regular osho free akwuna 10 10 kobo nyanshing wey Arsenal dey provide every year?

Abeg try come 2nd for your group if you make group stage

dayopartII, I want finish first so we can meet you, Bayern will finish second in their if they can make it this year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
edoyad:
dayopartII, I want finish first so we can meet you, Bayern will finish second in their if they can make it this year

You are highly magnanimous. I repeat Bayern will NEVER go past the group stages.

Back to yesterday's game, Giroud is not a world class striker.

Sanchez is very rusty.

Cazorla was not in the game at all.

I wonder why Wenger had to wait till the 89th min before injecting Mozart into the game. undecided

What a biased referee IMO. undecided

Ah well, hopefully our game at the Emirate we would finish Demba Ba and his turkish demons once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by zacknaija: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2014
I thought it should be a good idea to share with you where you can follow the live!!

Once a Gooner, Always a Gooner!!

The Live link : http://en.starafrica.com/football/english-premier-league-everton-vs-arsenal-live.html

The Place: Goodison Park (Liverpool)

Time: Saturday 23 August 2014 at 4:30 GMT

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
With geroud as our main strikers then we are on a long thing. I don't know why we keep doing the same things and want a different result is that not insanity? Pls wenger get us a proven striker that will compete with Geroud. Alexis pls you have a team mate around you don't go for the glory alone, and seems the performance of last season has gotten into the head of Rambo cause he has not been convincing for the past three games. Looking for improvement against Everton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
i ve talked much about Giroud being our main striker wont make us compete well my mouth has has dried out.....This season na to dey sit watch and laugh at fans licking his butt...

Thank God fans on justarsenal are starting to see things clearly about him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
EejaNla01: i ve talked much about Giroud being our main striker wont make us compete well my mouth has has dried out.....This season na to dey sit watch and laugh at fans licking his butt...

Thank God fans on justarsenal are starting to see things clearly about him.
Funpeter: With geroud as our main strikers then we are on a long thing. I don't know why we keep doing the same things and want a different result is that not insanity? Pls wenger get us a proven striker that will compete with Geroud. Alexis pls you have a team mate around you don't go for the glory alone, and seems the performance of last season has gotten into the head of Rambo cause he has not been convincing for the past three games. Looking for improvement against Everton.

una don start lamentation again?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
torres2:

una don start lamentation again?

naijababe (mrs current champion ) missed you grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 21, 2014
fredoooooo:

naijababe (mrs current champion ) missed you grin

You can't seem to keep my moniker off your fingers, you wan marry me ni? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2014
naijababe:

I no mind oooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2014
I Still Couldn't Comprehend Why Wenger Doesn't Often Feature Rosicky and Cambell In Matches When He Knew These Guys Are Beast! Whats wrong wif that old man?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
naijababe:

marry you ke , you want oga to use all the bullets in his golden gun on me abi ? now i know how much you hate me . I NO DO(Miose) tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Horrible match. No rythm whatsoever. They need to get over these torrid performances asap

Abeg where can one wind down as per weekend tins in Harlesden jare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:04am On Aug 22, 2014
Jencejyde: Horrible match. No rythm whatsoever. They need to get over these torrid performances asap

Abeg where can one wind down as per weekend tins in Harlesden jare.

na olosho joint you dey find ni? pataki come tell am where Ayilara dey for Jand

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
na olosho joint you dey find ni? pataki come tell am where Ayilara dey for Jand

Werey ni e! cheesy Meanwhile, I was in Madrid yesterday. Toni Kroos says hi. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2014
fredoooooo:

marry you ke , you want oga to use all the bullets in his golden gun on me abi ? now i know how much you hate me . I NO DO(Miose) tongue grin

Omo ole buruku? I thought you have 'ayeta', no? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Liverpool with arguably a better striker force than we have went out and bought Balotelli. . . Yet we're actually contemplating selling one of the few goal scorers we have in Poldi?

Month go soon end sha and we'll see where we end up.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
debosky: Liverpool with arguably a better striker force than we have went out and bought Balotelli. . . Yet we're actually contemplating selling one of the few goal scorers we have in Poldi?

debosky, is that you? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Why naijababe dey ignore me now? Se I no fine reach ni?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Keky: Why naijababe dey ignore me now? Se I no fine reach ni?

Yes, you no fine reach cool I only do adonis types wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
debosky: Liverpool with arguably a better striker force than we have went out and bought Balotelli. . . Yet we're actually contemplating selling one of the few goal scorers we have in Poldi?

And they are contemplating getting Eto'o on loan.

When we got Alexis, I thought Arsene's stubborness had left him. By 1st of Sept, we will know if he still wants to depend on Giroud/Sanogo this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
proudlysports:

And they are contemplating getting Eto'o on loan.

When we got Alexis, I thought Arsene's stubborness had left him. By 1st of Sept, we will know if he still wants to depend on Giroud/Sanogo this season.
I reject that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nacho at LB tomorrow.. father lord!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iykmora(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
kenkruse:

why did you ask? Abi the doro-grammar don scatter your ear ni?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2014
All these talks about us having the shortest and the lightest squad in the league, is that supposed to be some kind of disadvantage ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
edoyad: All these talks about us having the shortest and the lightest squad in the league, is that supposed to be some kind of disadvantage ?
Yes

Where all this Cavani talk dey come from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2014
kenkruse:

It is, trust all is well? smiley

Not really interested in size - more in having competent players required for each position. We can't afford to sell any of our forwards unless we buy one - that includes Poldi - because we just don't have sufficient goal scorers in that side.

Unfortunately that's probably one area I'm 95% confident we won't add anyone. We may get the CB but I fear that might be all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (3663) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.