Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303595 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
ajibijibijibi
When keky trolls on Man u's thread, I always thought he was a chelshit fan, thinking his recent form gave him the effrontery to troll the unique devils,never knew he was a fan of this deluded team, hehehehe..when a team is managed by failure,even it fan becomes a failure , so I understand ur plight, bh I'm sure u knw ur club is a b*itch to mine, I'm just tired of winning you, it would b cool if u keep to ur boring thread rather dn trolling ur superior, cheesy , my signature is for u n ur club sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Come rain, come sunshine, the red and white army will march on.

Wishing you all a merry christmas and better 2015.

Wenger please do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Typical Wenger missing on world class players, just read Heskey has gone to Bolton on loan Wenger Out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Keky:
Typical Wenger missing on world class players, just read Heskey has gone to Bolton on loan Wenger Out

just heard Fredoooo the hottest ball boy is having a medical at chelsea, how could wenger not spot him. #WengerOut
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sheikwonder(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Those of you shouting #wengerout ,be careful what you wish for... Look at Liverpool post-Benitez,United post-Ferguson and you'll see why Wenger leaving may not be best... Besides,if he leaves,who do you recommend should take his place?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
^^

The man will have to leave someday - or is he immortal? cheesy

Of course transition can be tough on a club's performance/form which is why we should start planning from now.

Besides, there are other clubs that have managed to change managers and keep being successful - Bayern managed it relatively well with Pep, so why can't we do it?

It's not the job of fans to even say who should take his place - those getting paid all the £££ should be doing what they get paid for.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
debosky:
^^

The man will have to leave someday - or is he immortal? cheesy

Of course transition can be tough on a club's performance/form which is why we should start planning from now.

Besides, there are other clubs that have managed to change managers and keep being successful - Bayern managed it relatively well with Pep, so why can't we do it?

It's not the job of fans to even say who should take his place - those getting paid all the £££ should be doing what they get paid for.

Even Barca did the same with Rjikard. Imagine if they were stuck on the past glories of Rjikard and didn't do the needful by letting him go when his performance dropped, they would have missed out on the glorious 2009-2012 golden era that a relatively unknown Guardiola gave them.

Wenger has to go come May next year,it's the right thing to do.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
pazienza:

Even Barca did the same with Rjikard. Imagine if they were stuck on the past glories of Rjikard and didn't do the needful by letting him go when his performance dropped, they would have missed out on the glorious 2009-2012 golden era that a relatively unknown Guardiola gave them.
Wenger has to go come May next year,it's the right thing to do.

Wenger is going no where

He is making money for the club and will give the board champs league next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

Wenger is going no where

He is making money for the club and will give the board champs league next season

Then the English fans must be fools, if they keep allowing Kroenke, Wenger( who is said to be earning 8million pounds annually) and the board members to be making the money by buying season tickets and Arsenal merchandise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
pazienza:

Then the English fans must be fools, if they keep allowing Kroenke, Wenger( who is said to be earning 8million pounds annually) and the board members to be making the money by buying season tickets and Arsenal merchandise.

Well that is your opinion

Moreover its not only the English fans that fuel the arsenal machine

Its now global

However I agree until fans vote with their feet
Nothing will change
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
pickabeau1:

Wenger is going no where

LMAO grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
bykebyke:

LMAO grin grin

By that i mean qualification for the champ league not winning
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Scrappy win but a win nonetheless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Now that was fun wasn't it? cheesy

Nothing like self-induced tension to get the heart pumping after all that Christmas food. grin

I hope Walcott gets a look in for the next game - Welbeck has been abysmal playing wide. . . maybe his luck will improve if he's played centrally.

See as papa Santi a whole 30 year old allowed Sanchez to chance him off a penalty? Next time just tell am say scoring pens no be by muscles. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm sure naijababe is gonna blame Arsene cos of that Red Card.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Keky:
The way Arsene looked at Giroud as he walked past after the red grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Keky:

Bobo yi free me jare wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 12:49am On Dec 27, 2014
An0nimus:

Which look
He's still giving excuses
French nepotist...

"It was a mistake from Giroud, simple as that. He stands up for it and admits he has done wrong. Rarely does he make the same error twice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Hi guys, I'm an Arsenal fan and I've just found this gathering which is very pleasing. Nice to meet you all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2014
An0nimus:

But frankly I didn't see a head butt there o, it's a face me I face you kinda man to man stuff. Normal aggresion footballers give each other, see Coquelin and Coutinho vs Liverpool or even that of Fellaini.

We should appeal that decision biko.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2014
I have desperately yearned to watch Rosicky play again and man was I glad to see the energetic old man run the pitch and of course score a well taken goal..his maturity, discipline with possesion and positional awareness is something younger players coming from the academy should study..

Giroud's red card is a blessing in disguise if you ask me, although we lose height and power going forward, it means the possibility of TW14 starting is there or Poldi and I would take both ahead of Giroud considering the pace of our attack..

We need to win the next 3 games...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2014
teekay12:
Hi guys, I'm an Arsenal fan and I've just found this gathering which is very pleasing. Nice to meet you all.

You are very welcome. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
PastorKun:

You are very welcome. smiley

Thank you very much.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Spy360:

But frankly I didn't see a head butt there o, it's a face me I face you kinda man to man stuff. Normal aggresion footballers give each other, see Coquelin and Coutinho vs Liverpool or even that of Fellaini.

We should appeal that decision biko.
Regardless, such an action is not permitted in the game. Kids are watching too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

Which look
He's still giving excuses
French nepotist...

Wenger actually said its a well deserved punishment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dear Spanish Media,
we want CR7 and not another German. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
What a game, this game is one of the numerous reasons I love the EPL during festive periods..

Both Goalkeepers were huge.. And what more can I say about Alexis Sanchez..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Arsene is a tool! Two phucking fullbacks towards the end of the game to invite more pressure on the team when Theo would've been a better outlet to counter with his pace undecided This man has regressed, and it's glaring to see how tactically inept he's become!

Santi was quality today! Definitely MOTM for me along side Szczesny.

Sotton next!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Are we intentionally puttng ourselves in a position where the opposition needs a goal in the last few minutes so that Arsene can test the if the boys have 'spirit' or if they are 'jaded'? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those defensive substitutions....hmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Shout out to Alex Song whose shambolic display saved us the "We should have signed AlexSong" quotes many (naijababe and co) had saved in their drafts pre-game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well needed three points

No schnerdeilen for the next game

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.