Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330347 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2015
coded01:
I don't understand why any right-thinking person will bench Podolski in the first place then making an unbelievable decision letting him go on loan... lipsrsealed

Like I always say, Wenger needs to retire soon before it really gets embarrassing... tongue ---
The issue is who will poldi bench from the starting line up? Remember when he was deplore to play center forward he didn't have a shot on target also poldi is not consistent so I guess that's the reason why he was fizzle out of the team.
All in all will miss those power shoot of his.
Wish you all the best poldi.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is really pointless posting on this board.

Until Arsenal does the right thing and sack Wenger, we would keep on with this nauseating bobo alinco moves of matches.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
^^ Our wife how market?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please who go buy fairly used Arsenal jerseys, XL size, still in perfect condition ? Until Wenger leaves, the thing dey tire me more and more each season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
For me it now so bad that I can't even bear to watch the games any more because the sight of the man nauseates me angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Funpeter:

The issue is who will poldi bench from the starting line up? Remember when he was deplore to play center forward he didn't have a shot on target also poldi is not consistent so I guess that's the reason why he was fizzle out of the team.
All in all will miss those power shoot of his.
Wish you all the best poldi.....

Based on what fellow fans are saying, its obvious you are among those that can't admit Wenger's term is over @ Arsenal... tongue

Like I said earlier, no right-thinking person will let Poldoski go under this current situation... lipsrsealed

WENGER MUST LEAVE or else ........................................................ lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
coded01:

Based on what fellow fans are saying, its obvious you are among those that can't admit Wenger's term is over @ Arsenal... tongue

Like I said earlier, no right-thinking person will let Poldoski go under this current situation... lipsrsealed

WENGER MUST LEAVE or else ........................................................ lipsrsealed

Busted! grin grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
edoyad:
Please who go buy fairly used Arsenal jerseys, XL size, still in perfect condition ? Until Wenger leaves, the thing dey tire me more and more each season.

Edoyansh, when you turn okrika bend down select dealer?

No one would buy that jersey from you, Na you go wear am and your grandchildren would see the souvenir the extent your immense stupidity took you in your hey days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2015
^^^ Wicked... gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mcfarlin(m): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2015
coded01:
^^^ Wicked... gringrin

Closet arsenal supporter how far?.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2015
mcfarlin:

Closet arsenal supporter how far?.

Egbe lon joor... Wetin concern First class with 2:2... tongue

Abi you be barackohandso double... grin

You wey be Man Utd fan dey use Madrid console yourself... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mcfarlin(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2015
coded01:

At least I still dey rep my united roots.

You wey dey deny arsenal since 1759 nko? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:04am On Jan 04, 2015
mcfarlin:

Arsenal fan? shocked

Since its obvious you have been living b4 football was created, I have nothing else to say... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Una never start

Wenger till 2019

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year, Naijababe. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olaone1:
Happy new year, Naijababe. tongue tongue

Same to you o Olazero0 tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
coded01:

No hide again. We don catch you tongue

You wan come use style add me join. Hehe, I catch you again tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackohandso(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
mcfarlin:

Lol grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mcfarlin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol grin grin

Coded01 is a closet arsenal fan that's why the jibes he throws on the arsenal fan thread are always measured and less scathing..more of clowning.

Coded01 own up to your ROOTS!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good game from the lad, focus now on stoke game.
Walcot good getting is sharpness back and my man of match goes to thomas rasaki.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wenger

Expert in getting results to stave off the gloom and give a false hope.

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2015
Rumour has it that WS1 had an 'event' in the dressing room after the Southampton game. AW wasn't happy at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Edoyansh, when you turn okrika bend down select dealer?

No one would buy that jersey from you, Na you go wear am and your grandchildren would see the souvenir the extent your immense stupidity took you in your hey days

Ram, goat abi na ogunfe you call yourself, when is your one man league resuming. My loyalty and support for Arsenal is 101% and my grandchildren will definitely inherit my taste in classy things like Arsenal FC.
My protest is towards the Ram headed man at the helm of affairs whose ideas are as obsolete as yours .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
edoyad:

Ram, goat abi na ogunfe you call yourself, when is your one man league resuming. My loyalty and support for Arsenal is 101% and my grandchildren will definitely inherit my taste in classy things like Arsenal FC.
My protest is towards the Ram headed man at the helm of affairs whose ideas are as obsolete as yours .

Epic!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who has noticed Coquelin? Quick, hard tackle, game reading, movement, 1 yellow card...
Who needs a DM?, not Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Spy360:
Who has noticed Coquelin? Quick, hard tackle, game reading, movement, 1 yellow card...
That niggga is shiiit jor...... wayanma was just kicking the helll out of him throughout the Southampton game....If he now plays against more experienced hard tackling DM like mascherano, schweintagger the result will be calamitous..... Abeg make wenger buy better player jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Spy360:

These are the sorts of comments that has left made us MEDIOCRE..Coquelin ko, Oliver de Coque ni...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Roland17:

These are the sorts of comments that has left made us MEDIOCRE..Coquelin ko, Oliver de Coque ni...
;. hahahaha.... no mind the guy jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Roland17:

Na wetin una be be that , Glad you talk truth for once grin cheesy grin
Bros can you please beg arsene to play Walcot against the butchers united, make them send am back to wheelchair . Only God knows how many ankles and knees go break this time arround grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

Na wetin una be be that , Glad you talk truth for once grin cheesy grin
Bros can you please beg arsene to play Walcot against the butchers united, make them send am back to wheelchair . Only God knows how many ankles and knees go break this time arround grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3517) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: EgobiambuEmmanuel(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.