Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2328696 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
edi287:

Exactly...for how many years are we going to be a player or two behind??
If wenger doesn't buy a dm and a striker next season, then I know he clearly doesn't want to win the league anytime soon.

Hey bro.. don't bother

It is better to watch paint dry than think Arsene has plans of winning the EPL
How much is the difference..750k pounds per position equates to 2.25m pounds

Why spend 60- 75 million pounds just to get an increment of 2.25
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm going to state categorically that Im not on Wenger's or Piers Morgan's side on any issue, I have my own opinion on this matter.
First of, spending 50 million to buy Pogba or Cavani doesn't guaranty you the league title, it boosts your chances that's all. Liverpool have spent millions on the Fernando's, Alonso's and Suarez's of football but the highest they have managed to finish in all that time is 2nd. Manchester City with their sub billion dollar purchases have only two league titles to show it. The spending helps but doesn't guaranty anything.
If all goes well we will finish second with the F A cup by our side also, if that is not an improvement over our situation in the last ten years then I don't know what improvement is. With a little tweaking and strenthening here and there I believe this present squad will win the league in the next two years.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
This guy is hoping that they win the league next two seasons. Not even next season

Arsenal fans are hopeless!!!!

Let me tell you the meaning of boring; to be an arsenal fan is the true definition of boring.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
edoyad:
I'm going to state categorically that Im not on Wenger's or Piers Morgan's side on any issue, I have my own opinion on this matter.
First of, spending 50 million to buy Pogba or Cavani doesn't guaranty you the league title, it boosts your chances that's all. Liverpool have spent millions on the Fernando's, Alonso's and Suarez's of football but the highest they have managed to finish in all that time is 2nd. Manchester City with their sub billion dollar purchases have only two league titles to show it. The spending helps but doesn't guaranty anything.
If all goes well we will finish second with the F A cup by our side also, if that is not an improvement over our situation in the last ten years then I don't know what improvement is. With a little tweaking and strenthening here and there I believe this present squad will win the league in the next two years.
brother, ur sense is there... All those asking 4 new signings need to see manutd and know dat assembling of class player without dem fitting into ur club philosophy is a big waste of time and money. To me this squad with a good medical fortune can win the league with proper addition of a suitable dm alongside/compete wit coquelin and a RW like marco reus, with a striker dat is different 2 giroud's attribute. Just diz 3 signings and an injury free or less injury free squad and i bet u d arsenal of golden generex will be back.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2015
jodeer:
brother, ur sense is there... All those asking 4 new signings need to see manutd and know dat assembling of class player without dem fitting into ur club philosophy is a big waste of time and money. To me this squad with a good medical fortune can win the league with proper addition of a suitable dm alongside/compete wit coquelin and a RW like marco reus, with a striker dat is different 2 giroud's attribute. Just diz 3 signings and an injury free or less injury free squad and i bet u d arsenal of golden generex will be back.
and u think an arsenal player can go half season without injury
BTW do u know we reciuted d German world cup fitness trainer
So any improvement?
IMO I think Wenger's training is light nd prone to injury cos there body adjust to it.....
I av two examples to back it up:
Fabregas was an injury prone during his days at arsenal...... He can't play 5 consecutive matches without hamstring, but check his barca nd Chelsea record
Clichy and nasri are another injury prone but wen day got to man city d first thing day voice out was city training is far tougher nd better Dan arsenal....every club have diff way of training but if d one use isn't working y can't he change it....arsenal injury list is like one goes in d other comes out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Boring Boring Chelsea?

Well, It’s nothing but boring football being played at Stamford Bridge these days as the league leaders sit a boring ten points clear at the top of the league scoring the second highest amount of boring goals in the league, two MORE than Arsenal.

Add to that boringness, it has been announced that Chelsea have had 6 of their boring players feature in the starting 11 PFA team of the year! All the signs of a hugely boring team right? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Emaprince:
This guy is hoping that they win the league next two seasons. Not even next season

Arsenal fans are hopeless!!!!

Let me tell you the meaning of boring; to be an arsenal fan is the true definition of boring.
If u call being an arsenal fan boring because of 10 years without premiership, then what do u call Chelsea when their 'true ' fans( not the motor pack touts and noisemakers that abound in Nigeria ) had to wait for 50 years for a premier league crown?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
sod09:
and u think an arsenal player can go half season without injury
BTW do u know we reciuted d German world cup fitness trainer
So any improvement?
IMO I think Wenger's training is light nd prone to injury cos there body adjust to it.....
I av two examples to back it up:
Fabregas was an injury prone during his days at arsenal...... He can't play 5 consecutive matches without hamstring, but check his barca nd Chelsea record
Clichy and nasri are another injury prone but wen day got to man city d first thing day voice out was city training is far tougher nd better Dan arsenal....every club have diff way of training but if d one use isn't working y can't he change it....arsenal injury list is like one goes in d other comes out
ofcourse, dis squad can win the league next season with the 3 signings i suggested earlier. Mind u we have a strong depth full of versatile players who can play any wing being deployed to. Injuries? Have u noticed that our players gets fit less than the scheduled date of return? Even mert played against chelsea when he should have been 3months out. Our play is better and competition 4 places is intense. If this present squad is kept with just 3 additions we will compete 4 places. COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
If signings win you the league then Man Utd should have been crowned champions- they spent £200million last summer- I mean they even had Falcao on their bench!

So why did Chelsea win the league?
A strong squad boosted by the additions of creative Fabregas and prolific Costa.

What can Arsenal learn from Chelsea?
Consistency while avoiding injuries.

So wouldn't Chelsea win the league next season?
No won't, they have financial restrictions due to financial fair play regulations, they don't have enough home grown to meet with the 25% quota so must fall back on the feeder team which Mourinho does not like- he has no patience with grooming young talents- he needs ready made stars.

Can Arsenal win the league then?
Yes, they have no financial restrictions now that stadium debt has been cleared, they also have a strong core of home grown talents. So a little tweaking here and there BOOM! The title is ours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well done to the gooners in the house...keep representing. cool cool

Result at the weekend wasn't great, but I'll take a 0-0 against the soon to be crowned champions thank you.

I'm not fussed about beating or not beating Chelski personally - we beat them 5-3 a few seasons ago and still struggled to finish 4th so not much of an indicator there.

I would very much like to batter the scumtwats at OT, come second and win the FA Cup. If we do that this season then it's progress - not yet where we want to be, but progress all the same.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Spy360:
If signings win you the league then Man Utd should have been crowned champions- they spent £200million last summer- I mean they even had Falcao on their bench!

A strong squad boosted by the additions of creative Fabregas and prolific Costa.

No won't, they have financial restrictions due to financial fair play regulations, they don't have enough home grown to meet with the 25% quota so must fall back on the feeder team which Mourinho does not like- he has no patience with grooming young talents- he needs ready made stars.

Yes, they have no financial restrictions now that stadium debt has been cleared, they also have a strong core of home grown talents. So a little tweaking here and there BOOM! The title is ours.

dude sincerely speaking do u think nd believe arsenal will win EPL next season
Pls wake up....only Southampton can boast talented home grown players
Not some over rated, mis fire English players in arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Spy360:

Wasn't this to a great extent also applicable at the beginning of this season?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^ Can win is not equal to will win, and no two seasons are the same.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
debosky:
^^ Can win is not equal to will win, and no two seasons are the same.

debo some people have been consumed by the spirit of negativity...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
sod09:
dude sincerely speaking do u think nd believe arsenal will win EPL next season
Pls wake up....only Southampton can boast talented home grown players
Not some over rated, mis fire English players in arsenal
With due respect my brother, you know a little about football. I will suggest you comment less and study what football gurus posts. Read through comments and analysis of notable football sites and get a feel about the politics of the game.

On goal.com today, Mourinho confessed Arsenal can become invincibles again, thus confirming my earlier post.

You can watch the same match with a guru but he sees what you cannot see. That's where knowledge and experience come in.

Again as an Arsenal fan as a you claim, I wonder why you can't see some progress in the team. I guess you didn't experience the golden years and therefore success seem to be a mirage to you. Worst still to even compare Arsenal to Southampton. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

With due respect my brother, you know a little about football. I will suggest you comment less and study what football gurus posts. Read through comments and analysis of notable football sites and get a feel about the politics of the game.

On goal.com today, Mourinho confessed Arsenal can become invincibles again, thus confirming my earlier post.

You can watch the same match with a guru but he sees what you cannot see. That's where knowledge and experience come in.

Again as an Arsenal fan as a you claim, I wonder why you can't see some progress in the team. I guess you didn't experience the golden years and therefore success seem to be a mirage to you. Worst still to even compare Arsenal to Southampton. SMH.

I agree with everything you said except the bolded. Mourinho when talking about L'Ar5e is full of beans, that he said it does not make it true.

Personally, the team had made excellent progress in my opinion, anyone remember that as at Nov Man City led us by 5 points. We not only caught up but overtook and lead them by 2 points with a game in hand.

2 back to back FA cup is excellent progress, I'll take that thank you very much. Ask Loserpool or Manure if they wouldn't have liked to be where we are now.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijababe:

I agree with everything you said except the bolded. Mourinho when talking about L'Ar5e is full of beans, that he said it does not make it true.

Personally, the team had made excellent progress in my opinion, anyone remember that as at Nov Man City led us by 5 points. We not only caught up but overtook and lead them by 2 points with a game in hand.

2 back to back FA cup is excellent progress, I'll take that thank you very much. Ask Loserpool or Manure if they wouldn't have liked to be where we are now.
grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

lmao
U be analyst abi
U know dats d prob u av always going to goal.com nd read crap nd bull stories without accepting reality
Aw can mourinho say arsenal will be invincible , wat as he got to do with arsenal....talking about progress moving from 4th to 2nd, always qualifying for uefa,nd getting knocked out by round of 16 is progress
Every year day increase ticket money with nothing to show for.......
Well u can keep dreaming nd hoping for ur future ooo
Mr know football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
sod09:
lmao
U be analyst abi
U know dats d prob u av always going to goal.com nd read crap nd bull stories without accepting reality
Aw can mourinho say arsenal will be invincible , wat as he got to do with arsenal....talking about progress moving from 4th to 2nd, always qualifying for uefa,nd getting knocked out by round of 16 is progress
Every year day increase ticket money with nothing to show for.......
Well u can keep dreaming nd hoping for ur future ooo
Mr know football
if u tink moving from 4th 2 2nd isnt progress then i guess i dont really know the definition of progress then. If u tink our injury form has reduced drastically and players getting fitter isnt progress then tink again. If u tink competition 4 places isnt intense and the squad depth is the best in epl and dat retaining an fa cup with a good standing in the epl log coupled with more goals scored and less goals conceded cant give you optimism for next season, then, u nid to dig deeper and truly see what progress really means and know that our club is steadily and rightly moving to the right direction.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
jodeer:
if u tink moving from 4th 2 2nd isnt progress then i guess i dont really know the definition of progress then. If u tink our injury form has reduced drastically and players getting fitter isnt progress then tink again. If u tink competition 4 places isnt intense and the squad depth is the best in epl and dat retaining an fa cup with a good standing in the epl log coupled with more goals scored and less goals conceded cant give you optimism for next season, then, u nid to dig deeper and truly see what progress really means and know that our club is steadily and rightly moving to the right direction.
yes ma
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dhelake: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

FFP, 25% quota and the rest won't stop Chels from winning the league, Jose has no patience with grooming young talents but the the likes of Morata, Jese Rodriguez, Balotelli, Varane will disagree with you, CFC has the best set of youth players around, Jose doesn't have much work to do than to fit them in to the system, Loftus Cheek, Solanke, Chalobah, Baker and Bamford are all ready for First team football.

Unless you guys spend which Chelsea does not necessarily have to right now, I don't see you guys challenging for the EPL, you might finish 2nd again but you won't be challenging for the EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhelake:
FFP, 25% quota and the rest won't stop Chels from winning the league, Jose has no patience with grooming young talents but the the likes of Morata, Jese Rodriguez, Balotelli, Varane will disagree with you, CFC has the best set of youth players around, Jose doesn't have much work to do than to fit them in to the system, Loftus Cheek, Solanke, Chalobah, Baker and Bamford are all ready for First team football.

Unless you guys spend which Chelsea does not necessarily have to right now, I don't see you guys challenging for the EPL, you might finish 2nd again but you won't be challenging for the EPL
Same youngsters that would be loaned to Vitesse? Looooool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dhelake: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Keky:
Same youngsters that would be loaned to Vitesse? Looooool
Don't just jump into arguments, I am talking on "If new rules are enforced"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhelake:
Don't just jump into arguments, I am talking on "If new rules are enforced"
not jumping anywhere, ur team doesn't help youngsters or give them chance. You only buy establised players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
sod09:
yes ma
So na woman you believe abi? My brother, chai! Chai!

About that Mourinho comment, whether it is true or not first agree that Mou says so.
Again if Mou had said Arsene was a failure specialist you'd believed wouldn't you? SMH.
This Sod eh? Nawa o. Some people are intelligent o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhelake:

Matic left Chelsea to Benfica for free, Mou signed him back from Benfica for €30million. Lmao, that's grooming isn't it?

Arsene got Fabregas for free from Barcelona, and sold him back for €35million with an option to buy back for €25million. He didn't take the option and instead received an extra €5million from Chelsea for the lad. Now that's a manager who knows his business.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

Matic left Chelsea to Benfica for free, Mou signed him back from Benfica for €30million. Lmao, that's grooming isn't it?

Arsene got Fabregas for free from Barcelona, and sold him back for €35million with an option to buy back for €25million. He didn't take the option and instead received an extra €5million from Chelsea for the lad. Now that's a manager who knows his business.

business of going trophyless and fighting for fourphy position abi? Thank you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

So na woman you believe abi? My brother, chai! Chai!

About that Mourinho comment, whether it is true or not first agree that Mou says so.
Again if Mou had said Arsene was a failure specialist you'd believed wouldn't you? SMH.
This Sod eh? Nawa o. Some people are intelligent o.
shes cute wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dhelake: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spy360:

And How does this translate to Chelsea not winning the EPL next year?? Do you want to be told how much Profits Chelsea made on Lukaku, KDB, David Luis??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:

business of going trophyless and fighting for fourphy position abi? Thank you.
When ones objectives do not fit into other people's wishes, then just like you -they whine, and keep whining...and whining.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wonder why you guys are celebrating an FA cup which benteke is so hungry and determined to clinch.

We shall see...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2015
jodeer:

Excellent response ma'am. Quality ladies have always been a part of this crew since day 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3511) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.