Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317028 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shey na the Nkwobi Wobia guy dey make you ejaculate prematurely

You no go hear word now. Even Jay Jay Okocha dey laff you right now. grin

You see wetin that 19 year old boy play today?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Roland17:

Man of the match for me would be between Ozil and Ramsey, since the bulk of the goals and the victory by extension was earned from the first half, Ozil made some incisive runs inside the box and had some deft touches, don't forget he also assisted 2 goals, he looked happy and relaxed, there is absolutely no question about his ability.

Ramsey was disciplined playing alongside LeCoq, he controlled the midfield with quick passes that increased the fluidity of the attack.

Overall good performance.

Özil for me should be the man of the match.

Patakisports (before proudlysports beats us to it) is gathering firsthand information that Alexandre Lacazette has told his agent to force a move to Arsenal from Lyon. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Guys congrats
But dis is preseason ooo
But all together great game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:
Sack Wenger, he is clueless, old man, old ideas, he does not sign, stingy coach, he should sign locozade, beansima, and akpos.
Where are all the wailing wailers? They should come out now OR!

All this because of a pre-season game? Do you remember what happened to the Northern Scum last season? cheesy

I need Wenger to sign a striker. . . .even if it's not the 'world class' player we'd benefit from having another one in the team. Starting the season with only one (regularly) fit striker in Giroud isn't good enough.

I also agree we need more goals from the likes of Ozil, Walcott, Cazorla, Ramsey and Oxlade.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pataki:

Özil for me should be the man of the match.
Patakisports (before proudlysports beats us to it) is gathering firsthand information that Alexandre Lacazette has told his agent to force a move to Arsenal from Lyon. cheesy
Lool...We never hear that one o..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:
Sack Wenger, he is clueless, old man, old ideas, he does not sign, stingy coach, he should sign locozade, beansima, and akpos.

Selective amnesia. Sanogo scored 3 against Benfica in this same tournament last season!

Arsenal still needs a better striker than Giroud, there is no getting away from that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
proudlysports:

Lool...We never hear that one o..

That is why Patakisports brings uptodate relevant transfer news than any other on this board. We were the first to annouce Özil's arrival, right down to his shirt number for Arsenal even before Wenger knew. grin

Please stay relevant to our every second news about Arsenal.

Thank you for your patronage at all times. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:

bros I will personally stalk ur moniker wen d league starts....
Or wen we playing Chelsea, man u nd city
For ur mind u Dan win league abi
Pangolo supporter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:

Calling me daft only reveals how flawed your education has been and the height of ignorance you have achieved. I mean why should I be blamed that you lack simple comprehension?

Please read through the comment again or seek assistance if possible then come back and make a meaningful contribution.

Kpuchonui dere... bloody bushmeat.

You are naive and suffering from severe stupidity to think u made an atom of sense in the rubbish u posted.

Calling u daft means dats exactly wat u are and I am not even putting ur education into consideration yet tongue

Dimwit...! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
sod09:
Guys congrats But dis is preseason ooo But all together great game
Hmmmm? Is that all you can say? Now how do you compare Giroud and Lacazete?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
pazienza:

Selective amnesia. Sanogo scored 3 against Benfica in this same tournament last season!

Arsenal still needs a better striker than Giroud, there is no getting away from that.
That's where we get it wrong. It's not just about the goals, it's the all round play, the synergy, the blend and stability in the team.

As we have observed and as I mentioned earlier, anyone can score in Arsenal so the strikers job is beyond just scoring. He should also create the space for others to score, and that's exactly what Giroud brings into the fray, that is why it is difficult for AW talkless of you to find a better player that can offer more. Not that there isn't but they are not available. Giroud is the best we can have for now. Love him or loath him, he will always kiss the crest at the corner flag. Girouuuuuud!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
mathys:

Kpuchonui dere... bloody bushmeat.

You are naive and suffering from severe stupidity to think u made an atom of sense in the rubbish u posted.

Calling u daft means dats exactly wat u are and I am not even putting ur education into consideration yet tongue

Dimwit...! cheesy
Nwanne o bu gi n'ezuzu ihe a. Chai!

I would have called you anu ohia but for one thing- I bu nwanne m.
For that sake I will keep silent over you.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:

Hmmmm? Is that all you can say?
Now how do you compare Giroud and Lacazete?
I can't compare player wit a game
Dude dnt be biase
Sanogo scored 4 last season where is he now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Spy360:
hahahaha 6 goals 6 scorers, who needs Muller? Let Chelshit have him.
chai, gunners fans are funny.
Ordinary Friendly match
we will know whatsup when u face chelsick and wen season kick off
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2015
pazienza:

I absolutely concur, Giroud makes our offense very predictable, when he gets isolated upfront without opportunities to score, marked out or is not efficient on the night, it puts a lot of pressure on the midfield to score goals and with that pressure comes positional indiscipline which has cost us many points in the past, We have suffered countless counter attacking goals because the midfield wants to win games because the attack became toothless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Spy360:

4 goals 4 scorers, that's the Arsenal way. Who needs Benzema?

Hope sod and pickabeau are not celebrating.

Good warm up game

Put it in context though ..this is preseason

In short Wenger till 2035
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Roland17:

It is quite despicable that you have the effrontery to crown yourself judge over who should be considered intelligent on an anonymous forum because they hold a different perspective, if cognitive intelligence is to be ascertained by your use of vocabulary, sentence construction, writing skills and the ability to argue objectively and maturely then you my friend would rank in the lower cadre in my books, again it's a subjective opinion based on what I have read from you, again I might be wrong but those are consequences of crowning yourself judge over the subject "intelligence"

Finally, your last paragraph definitely confirms your conformist ideas, you can not expect every fan to react to team news alike, not everyone can ignore happenings within the team all in the name of loyalty considering emotions are invested and until they pitch tents from Arsenal FC like A40 whom you mentioned, they are still fans of our dear club and should be respected not maligned irrespective of their opinion.

Pataki the pendejo and Roland shey you people are not mad sha? When last una see me for una God-forsaken thread

Do not use me as a reference blatant or indirectly to una asinine discussion for this asinine thread. Especially the asinwin and oloriburuku in chief Pataki. I can see the madness wey been dey worry Meek Mill don dey worry you too

So because you beat a two-bit hack team from France you are displaying warapa symptoms. Don't let me send you back to the boonies from whence you came. Ozwor

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
A40:

Pataki the pendejo and Roland shey you people are not mad sha? When last una see me for una God-forsaken thread

Do not use me as a reference blatant or indirectly to una asinine discussion for this asinine thread. Especially the asinwin and oloriburuku in chief Pataki. I can see the madness wey been dey worry Meek Mill don dey worry you too

So because you beat a two-bit hack team from France you are displaying warapa symptoms. Don't let me send you back to the boonies from whence you came. Ozwor
lol
grin
Chai oloriburuku in chief......mio je gba
Abeg easy wit d WAL ooo, day celebrate pre season like trophy
So wen d season comes day go on exile
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Good warm up game

Put it in context though ..this is preseason

In short Wenger till 2035

guy u shd know WAL will be a WAL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2015
sod09:
guy u shd know WAL will be a WAL

Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Team wins you're sad, team loses you're sad. . . .na disease? cheesy

I can't believe we're getting all these insults on the thread while we've recently won a trophy and won the last game sef. . . .are y'all just bent on fighting or simply bored?

Pickaboo especially with his passive aggressive ish. . . why don't you decamp if you're so dissatisfied like the one-who-shall-not-be-named who posted above in response to Roland and Pahtakee? cheesy cheesy

Just chill out and enjoy the football for a moment will you?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Pataki:

That is why Patakisports brings uptodate relevant transfer news than any other on this board. We were the first to annouce Özil's arrival, right down to his shirt number for Arsenal even before Wenger knew. grin

Please stay relevant to our every second news about Arsenal.

Thank you for your patronage at all times. cool

My Family and I always rely on Patakisports to provide up to date information about the sporting world.

Thank you Patakisports for making our lives so much better.

*insert pataki related jingle here*

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
debosky:

I can't believe we're getting all these insults on the thread while we've recently won a trophy and won the last game sef. . . .are y'all just bent on fighting or simply bored?

Pickaboo especially with his passive aggressive ish. . . why don't you decamp if you're so dissatisfied like the one-who-shall-not-be-named who posted above in response to Roland and Pahtakee? cheesy cheesy

dude I av no ish wit u
I attack dose who attack me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lolest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
debosky:

Debo I tire for dem o!
they claim to love and support the team, yet all they see and say are the negative stuff, if we had lost any of our preseason games, they wouldn't see it as preseason, they will rant about the poor state of the team, but now we that we're winning, they remind us its just preseason.
there's no way any team can be 100% good, or 100% bad, arsenal isn't 100%, Arsene isn't 100%, we all know that.
when Arsene misses it, criticize (but constructively, don't just go b!tching), and when he gets it commend him.

the problem with the wobs is that they lack passion, they claim not to accept mediocrity, but the truth is they have no passion.
what if the wobs have an underperforming ward, will they kill him? cast him out? when the ideal thing would be to help him become better?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
tayoccu:

Debo I tire for dem o!
they claim to love and support the team, yet all they see and say are the negative stuff, if we had lost any of our preseason games, they wouldn't see it as preseason, they will rant about the poor state of the team, but now we that we're winning, they remind us its just preseason.
there's no way any team can be 100% good, or 100% bad, arsenal isn't 100%, Arsene isn't 100%, we all know that.
when Arsene misses it, criticize (but constructively, don't just go b!tching), and when he gets it commend him.

the problem with the wobs is that they lack passion, they claim not to accept mediocrity, but the truth is they have no passion.
what if the wobs have an underperforming ward, will they kill him? cast him out? when the ideal thing would be to help him become better?

Spoken as a true fan of the sport and of Arsenal football club... bless...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deborah stop crapping there

I wonder why you call my name

Having one or two issues against Wenger now means I am not a fan?

Is Arsene arsenal?

See the clown above me saying someone is bîtching...

Soon you lot will start moaning when the inevitable injuries crop up

All I said was simple

I support the purchase of Cech
I believe we need a striker
We need a DM to help Coq

How is that criticism?

Stop Brown nosing wengers arsè
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is Arsene arsenal?

All I said was simple

We need a DM to help Coq

How is that criticism?

Dude... do rephrase... I don't remember quoting you... as I'm directly above you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Dude... do rephrase... I don't remember quoting you... as I'm directly above you...

Ignore....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Is Arsene arsenal?

All I said was simple

We need a DM to help Coq

How is that criticism?

missing the point as usual...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
When the point is Wenger's arse...I don't want to hit it..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Like I always advice every dick, sod-wob and sick-a-boo, they better leave or whine till thy kingdom comes.

Meanwhile, for those who matter what's the latest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.