Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318723 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
#TrueConfessions

At least this puts to end all arguments...

'Since the coming of Abrahamovic to Chelsea, Chelsea has been buying the title'- Mourinho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Everyone thinks Theo...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
As much as you don't want to hear, every club that has won the title has bought it one way or the other

Either by better managers, players or building stadiums

Congratulations for the Emirates Cup

On to community shield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chuba Akpom still has a lot of learning to do, after watching the Asian tour and now the Emirates Cup, he seems more like an individual player than a team player, that could be frustrating for your experienced teammates as seen couple of times today.

Dominated possession but we were not incisive with the bulk of the possession we enjoyed compared to yesterday but again it's a competitive friendly, I love the speed of the offense, very fluid with a lot of crisp movement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Another good game. First half was a bit slow but things picked up in the second half.

1. I'm even more convinced Rene isn't too far from the first team. He may even get a loan move this season. His level at 17 is higher than that of our current youth academy.

2. I think Theo should just be content with playing from the right. He is a great finisher IMO but playing from the center is too much pressure. Good CBs will easily mark him out. He needs to think quick

3. I still maintain Akpom isn't ready for first team and keeping him in the first team (most likely on the bench or out of the team) won't help his career. I expect him to go on loan before November.

4. Giroud on his own won't be enough for the whole season.

5. IF we don't win the league this season, we'll be very close
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
proudlysports:
Another good game. First half was a bit slow but things picked up in the second half.

1. I'm even more convinced Rene isn't too far from the first team. He may even get a loan move this season. His level at 17 is higher than that of our current youth academy.

2. I think Theo should just be content with playing from the right. He is a great finisher IMO but playing from the center is too much pressure. Good CBs will easily mark him out. He needs to think quick

3. I still maintain Akpom isn't ready for first team and keeping him in the first team (most likely on the bench or out of the team) won't help his career. I expect him to go on loan before November.

4. Giroud on his own won't be enough for the whole season.

5. IF we don't win the league this season, we'll be very close

Brilliant thoughts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:
As much as you don't want to hear, every club that has won the title has bought it one way or the other

Either by better managers, players or building stadiums

Congratulations for the Emirates Cup

On to community shield
That's more like a fan. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
So one useless BurnThisLeagueDown team don chop Arsenal koboko today?

Raumdeuter, you see your life so? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:
When the point is Wenger's arse...I don't want to hit it..

homo alert!!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
As for that Arindin-40, season never start, you don begin dey display your warapa-werepe induced symptoms. I pity your useless life on this board should I decide to pounce on you. Eranko jati-jati. O ma bu igi je last last.

I will put your idiotic nuisance of a being on ignore mode for now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Spy360:
Like I always advice every dick, sod-wob and sick-a-boo, they better leave or whine till thy kingdom comes.

Meanwhile, for those who matter what's the latest?
u dull ooo
slowpoke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nihilist:

My Family and I always rely on Patakisports to provide up to date information about the sporting world.

Thank you Patakisports for making our lives so much better.

*insert pataki related jingle here*

Sarcasm ehn?! Have you heard the latest gutter talk from your coach Maureen? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Spy360:

That's more like a fan. smiley

Being a fan of Arsenal does not mean I will not critique wenger

Tayoccu
If na play stop am
I no do 14 years o

Proudlysports

We all know Giroud is never enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
sod09:
lol
grin
Chai oloriburuku in chief......mio je gba
Abeg easy wit d WAL ooo, day celebrate pre season like trophy
So wen d season comes day go on exile

As for you, if you love your NL life, steer clear from anything that is related to Pataki. I have a former notorious cyber-reputation. It has been a long while I got ediotic goats of your pedigree banned (whether self imposed or forced upon) on this forum for engaging me in the wrong mode.

I don't tolerate fooools easily. No be say when Pataki starts now, people go come dey pity you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pataki:
So one useless BurnThisLeagueDown team don chop Arsenal koboko today?

Raumdeuter, you see your life so? grin

Arsenal don win their Champions League be that

EMirate cup is the peak of what they can achieve. Wake me up when you win the CL or even the league

A club that hasnt won a League in a decade is a joke. not Joke Silva but more like Alawada like Osuofia in London
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by parrotibaba(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

EMirate cup is the peak of what they can achieve. Wake me up when you win the CL or even the league

A club that hasnt won a League in a decade is a joke. not Joke Silva but more like Alawada like Osuofia in London
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pataki:

As for you, if you love your NL life, steer clear from anything that is related to Pataki. I have a former notorious cyber-reputation. It has been a long while I got ediotic goats of your pedigree banned (whether self imposed or forced upon) on this forum for engaging me in the wrong mode.

I don't tolerate fooools easily. No be say when Pataki starts now, people go come dey pity you.

na God go punish u oloriburuku omo ale
Aw dare u threaten me....u fucking mofos
Is AW ur papa....if u dnt like my post y dnt u go nd kill or Bleep urself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Like your useless club has won the Champions League in the last two seasons abi? What makes you think you are not already towing the past of Arsenal? The Premier League is a highly intensive and competitive league not like the monotonous league your useless team belongs. Little wonder your Alago is a local champion in the burnthisleague while he comes into the Champions league, he becomes a useless goliath. Walai, I cannot wait for the next gaffe that ghana-german boy will make this season. grin

Had Wolfsburg won tonight, we know you no go let us hear word for this thread. Even though Wenger did not use his first team today, but small small children. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Being a fan of Arsenal does not mean I will not critique wenger

Tayoccu
If na play stop am
I no do 14 years o

Proudlysports

We all know Giroud is never enough

critic would be "Wenger messed up in his selection, he should have played 4 in the middle...",
what you do is " Wenger is a fool, he has nothing more to offer, he should retire...".
one is constructive, the other is what babez do when they have a bad case of the monthlies.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
sod09:
na God go punish u oloriburuku omo ale
Aw dare u threaten me....u fucking mofos
Is AW ur papa....if u dnt like my post y dnt u go nd kill or Bleep urself

You have been bookmarked. You will bleed tears of agony by the time I am done with you. cool

Keep calm and enjoy the show with Pataki on this forum.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
tayoccu:

[s]critic would be "Wenger messed up in his selection, he should have played 4 in the middle...",
what you do is " Wenger is a fool, he has nothing more to offer, he should retire...".
one is constructive, the other is what babez do when they have a bad case of the monthlies.[/s]

You will know so much about that..huh?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
pickabeau1:
Deborah stop crapping there
I wonder why you call my name

Because you are always miserable - win or lose. cheesy

Even when the team won, you had to be sarcastic in saying 'Wenger till 2035' and personalised the win to Arsene. . . .wholly unnecessary in my view.

Having one or two issues against Wenger now means I am not a fan?

No, but when you can't even make a statement without mentioning Wenger it is a problem bordering on obsession. This goes both ways - positive obsession and negative obsession like yours. grin

Soon you lot will start moaning when the inevitable injuries crop up

So you're warming up with your own moaning so you can say 'I told you so' no? cheesy

Stop Brown nosing wengers arsè

Even when I didn't mention Arsene in my initial post how many times did you mention the name in yours? Obsession I say. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
debosky:

Even when the team won, you had to be sarcastic in saying 'Wenger till 2035' and personalised the win to Arsene. . . .wholly unnecessary in my view.

No, but when you can't even make a statement without mentioning Wenger it is a problem bordering on obsession. This goes both ways - positive obsession and negative obsession like yours. grin

So you're warming up with your own moaning so you can say 'I told you so' no? cheesy

Even when I didn't mention Arsene in my initial post how many times did you mention the name in yours? Obsession I say. cheesy

touché
nicely done debosky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pataki:

You have been bookmarked. You will bleed tears of agony by the time I am done with you. cool

Keep calm and enjoy the show with Pataki on this forum.
bloody lousy retard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
debosky:

K
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pataki:

Like your useless club has won the Champions League in the last two seasons abi? What makes you think you are not already towing the past of Arsenal? The Premier League is a highly intensive and competitive league not like the monotonous league your useless team belongs. Little wonder your Alago is a local champion in the burnthisleague while he comes into the Champions league, he becomes a useless goliath. Walai, I cannot wait for the next gaffe that ghana-german boy will make this season. grin

Had Wolfsburg won tonight, we know you no go let us hear word for this thread. Even though Wenger did not use his first team today, but small small children. cheesy

Lol. Bayern has not won the CL in the last 2 seasons its news but Arsenal has not won this century nor the last. Generations have died never seeing Arsenal win the CL and its almost guaranteed to go on like that for the next 100yrs

Premier League is very intense thats why ordinary Monaco there dey comot una. or in the CL quarters how many PL sides we see. That Alago has won the CL has won the world cup noone in your Arsenal history can say the same

BTW

[size=16pt]CECH PUT DOWN YOUR HAND[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ramudeen, you can say whatever you want. grin Today is what counts. Arsenal teenagers just made a mess of one of your burnthisleaguedown team.

Deal with the reality. You have a really shitty monotonous league and I can tell you as long as your team keeps on featuring that Alago as a player, Bayern will NEVER win the CL again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Show us someone in Arsenals color who has listed the below even if its in black and white taken with a pinhole camera

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hahhaha..the same old players are back

The banter continues

Its like we never left

The season about to start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

hahahahahahs

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See funny posts
Chelsea and devils fans am sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.