Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337216 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
sinizia:

Don't the hypocrite troll, Elfeminate!!

Sinzu thunder fire your nasal tract, you bloody brainless juggernaut of destruction!
You dare come and open that your pungent smelling buccal cavity here?
May a million tse-tse flies invade that stinking hole and terminate your organs internally!
Scummies, you are dead on this thread! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Sinzu thunder fire your nasal tract, you bloody brainless juggernaut of destruction!
You dare come and open that your pungent smelling buccal cavity here?
May a million tse-tse flies invade that stinking hole and terminate your organs internally!
Scummies, you are dead on this thread! grin

Your hypocrisy stinks like your odoriferous anàl and buccal cavity. gringrin I'm glad you felt how it feels when you gayners invade our thread with your trolling. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Can we have some sanity here now then? grin grin grin grin
The EPL is back. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Who hasn't missed an open net? So Giroud is going through a rough patch at the minute - I don't think anyone has denied that. Will he overcome this and get back to scoring goals? There's no doubt in my mind that he will.

Having a bad run of games doesn't mean you're a poor player - I thought folk here were more astute observers than that, but maybe I was wrong.
Giroud getting back to scoring goals? Abeg shift this to joke section.

Are you even talking of the Giroud everyone knows or you're high on sth? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
So someone isn't entitled to his opinion again? One of many reasons I just observe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
You never know debosky

If I dig out his thread on this forum where he defended morr0n Chamakh as a good striker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
Giroud getting back to scoring goals? Abeg shift this to joke section.

Are you even talking of the Giroud everyone knows or you're high on sth? grin

Does Giroud score goals or not? Or is your ability to comprehend the simple statements I made diminished? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Does Giroud score goals or not? Or is your ability to comprehend the simple statements I made diminished? undecided

Your condition is irredeemable. Even defenders score goals so?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Spy360:
Giroud's goal vs Crystal Palace testifies it all.

First he ran into the box with diagonal movement- missing his marker, then paused intelligently knowing where Ozil could get the ball accross, and with half balance (why I said he has power on the left foot) struck a scissors kick hard enough, smashing the ball to the ground just in front of the keeper- beating him, and GOALLLLLL!

Cry 0-1 Arsenal

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
Your condition is irredeemable. Even defenders score goals so?

I'll try to be civil with you to see if you've got a point or are just plain trolling.

Can you point out the aspect of my post that is causing you concern or don't agree with?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by parrotibaba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
This has been the liveliest this thread got to be for years grin grin
If una lose match eh, u will feel the heat
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MaziOmenuko: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Maxi may Amadioha blow your left scrotum into bloody smithereens!
Anuofia grin

As long as its a female amadioha, I don't care if its the left or right scrotum, it can blow both into bloodless orgasms.

Meanwhile, I heard Giroud is the new Alan Shearer.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
So Giroud had a poor game yesterday, manure fans decided to flood this thread and start prancing like kids who just got their first toys. undecided grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

I'll try to be civil with you to see if you've got a point or are just plain trolling.

Can you point out the aspect of my post that is causing you concern or don't agree with?
you shouldn't have quoted me since you find hard it to comprehend the discussion in the 1st place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
I had to laugh at this again

Walcott better than Aguero and Christiano Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
you shouldn't have quoted me since you find hard it to comprehend the discussion in the 1st place.

So confirmed you are just a bog standard troll just seeking attention.

Giroud will return to goal scoring form soon enough. When that happens y'all can go jump off a cliff if you wish. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

So confirmed you are just a bog standard troll just seeking attention.

Giroud will return to goal scoring form soon enough. When that happens y'all can go jump off a cliff if you wish. grin
The non-attention seeker keeps quoting me instead of facing his life. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Here is Giroud talking after yesterday's poor game from him:

It’s not the first and surely not the last time it happens. I have the mental strength to bounce back. Now I am going to focus on working. I will bounce back, tonight I missed some efficiency.

The only fault I have with this comment of his, is that he believes it is not the last time it will happen. Of course, every world striker surely do have a bad day where nothing seems to work in their game, but having this hope that it will not be the last time it happens, bothers me.

Nevertheless, it is good to read that he is confident of his mental strength to bounce back.

COYGiroud!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Meanwhile, I read this article and some of the arguments in-there makes a lot of sense about Giroud.

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/46290
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:
I had to laugh at this again
Walcott better than Aguero and Christiano Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Better finisher, not 'better overall'. Have you even bothered to examine if there's any merit in the statement?

Finishing can be viewed in terms of shots per goal scored. Walcott may be higher than the aforementioned you know.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

[s]
You apparently have a lot of issues facing you. Your idiocy was glaring to see. Are you not the same idiot who came running on the Manure thread asking for raumdeuter to come here and troll on this thread due to the fact you could not read and understand a fact from an opinion?

You foolishly started insulting someone who was not even engaging you in a discourse but rather was making his opinion based on a player he believes in and plays for his club. You ignorant sod barged in here like a diseased drunkard to start throwing insults, when that was not enough for you, you foolishly ran ahead to call for raumdeuter to come here and excite your idiocy. As intelligent as that guy is, he saw outrightly it was pointless to join you in your imbecility.

You have no bearing on what intelligence is. Tell us, what makes the comment that got you foolishly excited on this thread a fact? You foolishly cannot read and understand, yet you came back to be asking for explanations and throwing more baby tantrums like a child who never grew up in a loving home.

Apparently you speak in the language of imbecility. If not you would have shamefully realized your folly on this thread and further displayed by those upon whom you beckoned upon to come in here and expand your chilish foolishness and lack of understanding - who ignored your idiotic ignorant being. Yet you foolishly spewing that he goofed. When all you are doing is barking whoof whoof like a deranged diseased rabies infested dog.

You are very daft I have to say. Someone who cannot differentiate an opinion from a fact is begging for insults exchange from Pataki. Intellectually, you have been found to be utterly useless. Yet you want to trade insults? You just love being disgraced repeatedly don't ya? Go back to your village school. This thread might be very quiet, but at least those who make intellectual contributions on the thread, are not bereft of simple English language comprehension.

You have disgraced yourself thus far here. Throwing invectives will not shield you from the intellectual disgrace and lack of understanding you blatantly displayed here.

[/s]

Rubbish,weak and lame as usual. What a plank.....

Your smelling mouth boy clearly stated he rated walcott as a better finisher to ronaldo and aguero. I called him out on it not minding if it was an opinion or a fact because which ever category the olodo chooses to place it will simply not fly.

As an opinion,it is one which can only pop out of imbeciles like you and him.

As a fact,only degenerates like you two can even spring that up.

So whats all your agidi,gragra and shakara for?

Even all the so called education you claimed to have gathered cant help you from your m0r0nic self.

I can condole a lot of things but a silly billy degenerate like "yourself",is a no no son!

Get your guys head out of ur arss because the crap you are selling,I aint buying.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Better finisher, not 'better overall'. Have you even bothered to examine if there's any merit in the statement?

Finishing can be viewed in terms of shots per goal scored. Walcott may be higher than the aforementioned you know.

Shots per goal ratio actually shows for last season that:

Walcott - 4.6

Ronaldo - 4.7

Aguero - 5.7

Not forgetting that this is the same Walcott who was just returning from almost a year long injury that made him miss the World Cup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Provide the stats..let's debate
Just saw Pataki stats

Goals per shot...is that what you use to translate as better finishing

Then at a point podolski was the best finisher in EPL..since he scored more or less with every chance in goal

Walcott 4 shots 1 goal... Overall 7 goals

Aguero 5 shots 1 goal..overall 26 goals

Walcott is better ....choi

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
^^ It's not my assertion so I've got nothing to prove. smiley

You might want to take a peek at the article Pataki posted though. . . it makes for interesting reading (if accurate).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
tayoccu:

okay let me explain it to you like you're a 3 year old

see the bolded part (the letters darker than the others)?
it means that is what he thinks, it doesn't mean that is what the rest of the world believe.
hope you understand?

School teacher I called your boy out on his thinking and not what the entire world believes.

This is a public forum and the last time I checked,they call peeps out based on their line of thoughts,how they are expressed,comparison made,e.t.c

Just so you know ,no hard feelings. I don even free your guy since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:
[/s]

Rubbish,weak and lame as usual. What a plank.....

Your smelling mouth boy clearly stated he rated walcott as a better finisher to ronaldo and aguero. I called him out on it not minding if it was an opinion or a fact because which ever category the olodo chooses to place it will simply not fly.

As an opinion,it is one which can only pop out of imbeciles like you and him.

As a fact,only degenerates like you two can even spring that up.

So whats all your agidi,gragra and shakara for?

Even all the so called education you claimed to have gathered cant help you from your m0r0nic self.

I can condole a lot of things but a silly billy degenerate like "yourself",is a no no son!

Get your guys head out of ur arss because the crap you are selling,I aint buying.

What is this ediotic illiterate saying for goodness me?! undecided Dude, get lost! Your penmanship is really poor and pathetic. What is the meaning of ''condole''? How does it correlate to your sentence? What is the meaning of the sentence I highlighted above?

Go back to your village school. You are totally bereft of English language comprehension.

What a nuisance you are!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Goals per shot...is that what you use to translate as better finishing
Then at a point podolski was the best finisher in EPL..since he scored more or less with every chance in goal
Walcott 4 shots 1 goal... Overall 7 goals
Aguero 5 shots 1 goal..overall 26 goals
Walcott is better ....choi

There you go, so it is possible to make that claim by some measure no?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

There you go, so it is possible to make that claim by some measure no?

So u actually believe Walcott is a Bette finisher than aguero

I will not deign to mention Rinaldo in that sentence .. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Give a break guys..... Enough said already
Wat me I know is with giroud in attack , afc no go smell trophy dis season....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

[s]What is this ediotic illiterate saying for goodness me?! undecided Dude, get lost! Your penmanship is really poor and pathetic. What is the meaning of ''condole''? How does it correlate to your sentence? What is the meaning of the sentence I highlighted above?

Go back to your village school. You are totally bereft of English language comprehension.

What a nuisance you are![/s]

Hehehehehehehe........

I am done with you. Goodnight.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

So u actually believe Walcott is a Bette finisher than aguero

I will not deign to mention Rinaldo in that sentence .. grin

I didn't say I believed. . . .I said it could be justified by some stats. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

Hehehehehehehe........

I am done with you. Goodnight.

LOL! Next time you will call a Professor of English to vet every word you type to me forthwith. Pataki is not in your league! angry

Olodo oshi. Blowing grammar he foolishly does not even comprehend. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.