Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337276 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

I didn't say I believed. . . .I said it could be justified by some [b]dodgy[/b]stats. smiley

Corrected

Walcott is not even meant to be put in a sentence containing the word 'striker'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Corrected

Walcott is not even meant to be put in a sentence containing the word 'striker'

Based on what parameters?

Was Henry a natural striker?

Was RVP a natural striker?

Was Dennis Bergkamp a natural striker?

Some of you so-called Arsenal fans sef. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
sod09:
Give a break guys..... Enough said already
Wat me I know is with giroud in attack , afc no go smell trophy dis season....

Like the two previous seasons with Giroud in attack eh? cheesy

ITK gooners. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Based on what parameters?

Was Henry a natural striker?

Was RVP a natural striker?

Was Dennis Bergkamp a natural striker?

Some of you so-called Arsenal fans sef. undecided

Walcott the greatest

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Walcott the greatest

grin

Based on what parameter(s) should Walcott not be called a striker?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
pickabeau1:
I had to laugh at this again

Walcott better than Aguero and Christiano Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who said that? :>
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Better finisher, not 'better overall'. Have you even bothered to examine if there's any merit in the statement?

Finishing can be viewed in terms of shots per goal scored. Walcott may be higher than the aforementioned you know.
You've just hit the nail on its head. That shows better understanding. Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Like the two previous seasons with Giroud in attack eh? cheesy

ITK gooners. cheesy cheesy
like d giroud dat score a sitter abi
Or d one dat score 20+ epl goals.dreamer gooners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

Hehehehehehehe........

I am done with you. Goodnight.
Now run along little illiterate village-brought up boy. You have succeeded in displaying your low mentality. Whatever sperm brought you into existence must have been infected by a stupiidity virus.

Anu ohia= bush anumalu..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Heehehehe.... Okoro feeling funky.

Goodnight smelling mouth boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

Shut your gob, your smelling wh0re mouth! Kpataki is synonymous with a roach or a toothless dog,far from a lion.

Your guy goofed simple and I pointed it out. If you did not come rushing here like a dog infected with rabies we wont be having this conversation. Or did I mention your name in anyway?

Kpataki is not interested in trading insults yet,he f00lishly started it. For one who claims to be so brilliant and well educated you sure dont act or sound the path. You weakling! What happened to ignoring my post,abi your eye go blind? Or what happened to you stating your point like tayoccu did,abi you go die? Instead like the silly billy that you are @ 40 ,you had to rush in with your rotten self.

Son I have politely asked you to meet funlord for an upgrade on your baby rhymes because,you sound way too pathetic with the education diss. Or if it will make you feel less embarrassed beg Coogar to help your situation. I do understand your need to sound a vet at e-warring and to protect your self proclaimed lion image on NL so please, get educated bcuz you lack the skillsets.

Over the years,I have seen peeps like kituan,debosky,blacksmith ,edoyad ,mukina and co. drive home their points without sounding brash. You "kpataki " have always and will remain steeeewpid,brash and a brat.

Oga u can ban and reban ursef if it makes you sleep better. You think I give 2's if I get banned here? @ least I would have been vindicated for exposing your shameless arss for a f00l @ 40 that you are.

Kai lemme be the fourth person to like this comment grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Meanwhile England is the only side to have a 100% record in this 2016 Euro Qualifiers.

Yet one raumdeuter will come and start spewing the EPL is shyte, and the IQ of players are nothing.

Atole agbaya. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:
Meanwhile England is the only side to have a 100% record in this 2016 Euro Qualifiers.

Yet one raumdeuter will come and start spewing the EPL is shyte, and the IQ of players are nothing.

Atole agbaya. grin

Oloorun ni e.

100% in qualifiers? ode ni e. Does anyone care what you do in qualifiers?

Better teams are waiting for the Main tournament, you dey jerk off to Qualifiers.

Ode n dato

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oloorun ni e.

100% in qualifiers? ode ni e. Does anyone care what you do in qualifiers?

Better teams are waiting for the Main tournament, you dey jerk off to Qualifiers.

Ode n dato

Pele! I hearsay dem airmark and the rest don knock your head well well for that your ''mumu-rich'' thread.

(P8 W8 D0 L0) - England.

Care to show us that of your Germany?

Didinrin è board Arik Airways walai.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Pele! I hearsay dem airmark and the rest don knock your head well well for that your ''mumu-rich'' thread.

(P8 W8 D0 L0) - England.

Airmark na arindin just like you. Sule pataki

Germany 4 world cups, 3 Euro cups

care to show us that of the 3 rats of Engerland?

Dindinrin e wo uniform

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Airmark na arindin just like you. Sule pataki

Germany 4 world cups, 3 Euro cups

care to show us that of the 3 rats of Engerland?

Dindinrin e wo uniform

Buroda Ramudeen, è fun rayin ni brain now!

I am talking of Europe Qualifiers for 2016, not 1786 football history.

Didinrin e gun MTN mast.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Buroda Ramudeen, è fun rayin ni brain now!

I am talking of Europe Qualifiers for 2016, not 1786 football history.

Didinrin e gun MTN mast.

While your useless England jerk off to qualifiers win, some are waiting for the real tournament

Pataki, In your life time England has never played a major final True or False?

Didinrin e ni area code
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

While your useless England jerk off to qualifiers win, some are waiting for the real tournament

Pataki, In your life time England has never played a major final True or False?

Didinrin e ni area code

Suuegbe! While you are here posting that EPL is shyte, the same EPL players were out there creating a 100% Qualifier status. Alai'lojuti ni e sha.

Didinrin e wo MaryKay makeup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Suuegbe! While you are here posting that EPL is shyte, the same EPL players were out there creating a 100% Qualifier status. Alai'lojuti ni e sha.

Didinrin e wo MaryKay makeup.

Shey na for qualifiers dem mates dey show power. Arindin and friends

Dem mates dey win tournament, dem dey show power for qualifiers.

No wonder the team mumu like the fans

Dindinrin e ti to gba aburo. I hereby appoint airmark as your aburo in dindinrinhood
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Germany and England are not mates, all these ones wey england they do for qualifiers na IGG- Initial Gra Gra... they suck big time

Germany is the real deal, my money is on them, not some star studded bag of shi.t

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shey na for qualifiers dem mates dey show power. Arindin and friends

Dem mates dey win tournament, dem dey show power for qualifiers.

No wonder the team mumu like the fans

Dindinrin ti to gba aburo. I hereby appoint airmark as your aburo in dindinrinhood

Abeg go and recharge your mumuness for that your Bayern mumu-rich thread. Until you can prove that England failed to achieve a 100% Qualifier status, which your German team could not achieve, remain muted.

Dindinrin e need vingering. Omuti igbakeji jonathan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
dopeJemi:
Germany and England are not mates, all these ones wey england they do for qualifiers na IGG- Initial Gra Gra... they suck big time

Germany is the real deal, my money is on them, not some star studded bag of shi.t

Not with that useless Alago as a German defender.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

With him Bayern won the CL, with him Germany won the world cup

Which no one in your current Assanal team has ever achieved winning CL and world cup

BoaTANK>>> Arsenal FC

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Alogo defender that's in the guinness book of records?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
dopeJemi:

Alogo defender that's in the guinness book of records?

If we check even Osama Bin Laden go dey inside guinness book of records.

Even Ramudeen's dindinrin postings here go enter that record book.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

With him Bayern won the CL, with him Germany won the world cup

Which no one in your current Assanal team has ever achieved winning CL and world cup

BoaTANK>>> Arsenal FC

Sugomu. So football don turn to Lawn Tennis?

Opolo e jo seriously.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

(P8 W8 D0 L0) - England.

Raumdeuter is olori ramu dota. So he has been spewing thrash here toogrin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

Sugomu. So football don turn to Lawn Tennis?

Opolo e jo seriously.

How e take turn to lawn tennis. Opolo e ti yoro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2015
mathys:
Heehehehe.... Okoro feeling funky.

Goodnight smelling mouth boy.

This village rat, your idio'tic illiterate brain could not tell a fact from an opinion. Your lot are the type that argue blindly, and throw insults at people more intelligent than you. Your inability to engage a person on an intelligent discussion is evident all over NL. Bush anumalu, go and review your faulty education.

My 5cents.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rooney; England record goal scorer, 50goals out of which 28 are penalties. Onye oshi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Back to Arsenal talk abeg. . . I've been reading a number of articles talking about playing Alexis as more of a striker and less of a winger.

I think this might help in certain games but I'd be interested to see what others think.

I personally think it could work, especially if you play him with Walcott wide and they interchange and cause some commotion. In games like that Giroud could be put on the bench as an alternative option, but this would only be on certain occasions, especially away where the home team wants to attack and there's room for lightening quick counter attacks - the types we saw against Palace that a rusty Alexis failed to score from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think Wenger has once tried Sanchez as our sole striker once and it was a total flop.

Personally I think it will be a good idea as my original thoughts about Sanchez when we bought him was that, he is a better and an upgraded version of Luis Suarez.

Now back to reality. Sanchez is the kind of player that loves to hussle and hassle for the ball. He is the kind of player that is ready to run all the way back to our penalty area to retrieve the ball from the opponent. He never stops running and loves to be involved in the dirty hassling of ball retrieval and opening up space for our striker to finish the ball into the opponent's net. Therefore, using him as a striker will take a while for him to adapt to. Do we have that luxury of time for such? Are we willing to let a Giroud sit on the bench while we are experimenting on Walcott-Sanchez striking option?

It sounds interesting though to consider the options of interchanging with Walcott as it also confuses defenders on whom to mark specifically and makes our game highly unpredictable mostly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.