Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2358358 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
edoyad:

But as a result of the pounding we gave you in London you still haven't qualified for the 2nd round like European giants Barca and Man city. In fact some pundits believe Bayern are on the verge of crashing out

If Bayern should crash out that means Arsenal would also crash out. Because for bayern to crash out Zagreb need to beat Arsenal in Emirates (which sends Arsenal out) and beat Bayern by a 6 goal margin in Croatia

Why is your team so useless that it sits last on the table behind tier 3 clubs like Zagreb and Olympiakos
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
sokotoburundi:
you see ur life is that all ur brain could compute? if u say u are better than me I played against a top team I conceded 5 then scored 1 n have previously beaten that same top team 2-0 at my home turf in the 1st leg then the agg turns out to be 5-3 while u playing a top team that defeated u at their home turf 1-0 n coming to ur home turf in front of ur home crowd u were being sodomised, humiliated , flogged n raped with 4 goals while the poor fans could only just watch.
so stop ranting here. u are d only one qualifying in ur useless league while the EPL has 3 teams that are qualifying. grin grin

So Arsenal is the one disgracing your league? How can the joint table toppers, the team that has conceded the least goal in the EPL suddenly concede 5 goals in 90mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 3:57am On Nov 06, 2015
Elfenomino1, the coward troll, I saw you reading this thread last night twice, and then running away so your traducers won't bash your head in after the azz ràping Bayern handed to your shitty club. Coogar was right, you are fùcking coward troll who disappears like the flatulence of an old witch whenever your team gets battered. LMAO!!
grin grin

Say me hi to your fellow Gayners troll, Panthanky, when you meet him in that cold cellar you Assnal vermins are holed up in trying to hide from the shameless battery!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Na true sef. More than 24hrs later and Pataki still never show. Oga o!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2015
sinizia:
Elfenomino1, the coward troll, I saw you reading this thread last night twice, and then running away so your traducers won't bash your head in after the azz ràping Bayern handed to your shitty club. Coogar was right, you are fùcking coward troll who disappears like the flatulence of an old LEPROSE witch whenever your team gets battered. LMAO!!
grin grin

Say me hi to your fellow Gayners troll, Panthanky, when you meet him in that cold cellar you Assnal vermins are holed up in trying to hide from the shameless battery!! grin grin

FIXED!
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Are u trolling

edoyad:

But as a result of the pounding we gave you in London you still haven't qualified for the 2nd round like European giants Barca and Man city. In fact some pundits believe Bayern are on the verge of crashing out

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JustKay3(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2015
We were torn a new one.If in the next UCL game Bayern and Olympians are tied by 90th mins,I hope one of our players try his best to score own goal (s) so we can get knocked out of Europe all together.

That said,I hope the lads can switch things up for the league which I believe is there for the taking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

FIXED!
grin
Pataki and El-effeminate's Gayners breaks another record. 3 Gayners players in Worst Team of the Weak. shocked shocked grin grin

[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/c0/68/gfx-worst-team-xi_19rxs786veu61fuhq63v4hhff.png?t=-696986928&w=480[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Na true sef. More than 24hrs later and Pataki still never show. Oga o!!
See the way Bayern take ràpe the Gayners. Chai, chai, darris God o. cry sad Pataki never experrerit. grin grin

[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/bd/a6/cartoon-bayern-pluck-arsenal_7j5mj8udfkfj1l0ibv87u8dso.jpg?t=-676139960&w=480[/img]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2015
sinizia:

Pataki and El-effeminate's Gayners breaks another record. 3 Gayners players in Worst Team of the Weak. shocked shocked grin grin

[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/c0/68/gfx-worst-team-xi_19rxs786veu61fuhq63v4hhff.png?t=-696986928&w=480[/img]

Its a shame those 2 can't still come out to make a statement. Saw 2 of them struggling to hide behind a shrub just to avoid this thread.

Raumdeuter was right about the first game, Bayern just wanted AssAnal to feel among prepping them for an epic ganggbangg

Those 3 defenders didn't know what hit them on the nights, the sight of Bayerns cocks was overwhelming!

5 - 1 chai what a disgrace. Useless team that keeps giving Dayo the reason to yab PREM. Na dem dey fall EPL hand again for making UEFA downgrade EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2015
sinizia:

See the way Bayern take ràpe the Gayners. Chai, chai, darris God o. cry sad Pataki never experrerit. grin grin

[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/bd/a6/cartoon-bayern-pluck-arsenal_7j5mj8udfkfj1l0ibv87u8dso.jpg?t=-676139960&w=480[/img]
buhahahahaha! cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

Its a shame those 2 can't still come out to make a statement. Saw 2 of them struggling to hide behind a shrub just to avoid this thread.

Raumdeuter was right about the first game, Bayern just wanted AssAnal to feel among prepping them for an epic ganggbangg

Those 3 defenders didn't know what hit them on the nights, the sight of Bayerns cocks was overwhelming!

5 - 1 chai what a disgrace. Useless team that keeps giving Dayo the reason to yab PREM. Na dem dey fall EPL hand again for making UEFA downgrade EPL.

What are you saying nah... so Bayern munich had no shot on target on the first leg... criticise with brain Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What are you saying nah... so Bayern munich had no such on target on the first leg... criticise with brain Abeg...

It is ypu that needs to put your brain into use. If you don't understand the context of what I said, consult somebody.

I wasn't talking about SUCH or SHOTs by any team, I was talking about crucial situations that warrants winning a game.

Dayo had always maintained that when pushed to the wall or when Bayern critically need a win or draw to qualify for next round/stage, they will always get it as long as its AssAnal in their way.

That's my point, not whether they had shots on target or not.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

It is ypu that needs to put your brain into use. If you don't understand the context of what I said, consult somebody.

I wasn't talking about SUCH or SHOTs by any team, I was talking about crucial situations that warrants winning a game.

Dayo had always maintained that when pushed to the wall or when Bayern critically need a win or draw to qualify for next round/stage, they will always get it as long as its AssAnal in their way.

That's my point, not whether they had shots on target or not.
So Bayern didn't have to win the first leg? Talk something else abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2015
Hardetayour:

Yes! It wasn't as critical as winning the 2nd leg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

Lol. Are u serious? I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

Sorry o but this is shitty thinking

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
sinizia:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
hariorh:

Sorry o but this is shitty thinking
grin

Hardetayour:
Lol. Are u serious? I'm out.

I wonder how serious or critical AssAnal next games are?

Except they have settled for Europa or forfeited this CL campaign.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hardetayour:

Yes bayern didnt need to win the first leg. If bayern really needed to win they would demolish Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
codedguy1:

I have always said Arsenal is a joke of a team.

In CL history, they have never eliminated us in knockout or topped us in a group

What that shows is that if we need one win to determine our season and they give us 100 teams to choose from. I would choose Arsenal

Everly consistent and loyal to us

They should change the teams name from Arsenal to ASHANA in honor of their loyal nyanshing service to Bayern Munich
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Does it matter if we beat Bayern or they beat us

The question is who has much more to do to qualify from the group

Bayern needs 1 win and 1 draw to be sure
Olympiakos needs 1 win and 1 draw to be sure
Arsenal needs 2 wins and a lot of prayer

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin

Does it matter if we beat Bayern or they beat us

The question is who has much more to do to qualify from the group

Bayern needs 1 win and 1 draw to be sure
Olympiakos needs 1 win and 1 draw to be sure
Arsenal needs 2 wins and a lot of prayer

At this point both Bayern and Olympiakos just need a draw

If the Bayern vs Olympiakos game ends in a draw both would be on 10 points and there is no way Arsenal can get to 10 points even if they win both games remaining

The only way Arsenal qualifies is to hope Olympiakos doesnt get any point till the end
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abeg! Even if Bayern beat Olympiakos and Arsenal win Dynamo, no way Arsenal still gets to qualify. That match in Greece na die for dem.

It ll take some serious miracle for Arsenal to make the knockouts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Is it not this useless AssAnal, they will make things easy for everyone by drawing with Zagreb and Olympiakos.

Europa too sure!

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordEmperoris1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
hi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yes bayern didnt need to win the first leg. If bayern really needed to win they would demolish Arsenal
Are u a comedian? How much do u charge?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hardetayour:
Are u a comedian? How much do u charge?

I charge 5-1

Like Bayern 5 Arsenal 1

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

At this point both Bayern and Olympiakos just need a draw

If the Bayern vs Olympiakos game ends in a draw both would be on 10 points and there is no way Arsenal can get to 10 points even if they win both games remaining

The only way Arsenal qualifies is to hope Olympiakos doesnt get any point till the end

Bayern don't joke with UCL games

I don't think they will draw...

Remember when Kaiser said the victory money is also important
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

I charge 5-1

Like Bayern 5 Arsenal 1
Go cash am for bank
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hardetayour:
Go cash am for bank

Pay am for bank first and i would cash it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iheanyi40(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

I charge 5-1
Like Bayern 5 Arsenal 1
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.