Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2358318 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2015
I wanna say a big shout-out to ma boi Olivier Giroud for making sure we did not leave Munich empty handed by paying Bayern back in their own coins and disgracing the keeper too just as they did ours.

#COYG

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Chai
cry cry
U as dumb as I think u are
He scored a goal nd u celebrating it
So wat shd Bayern dat hit 5 do
#clowns

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
Nigger please \____
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Are u trolling

I'm not o, I fear for last season's runners up. After the pounding we gave them, there's a possibility Olympicos and what's their name would want to do similar.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Spy360:
I wanna say a big shout-out to ma boi Olivier Giroud for making sure we did not leave Munich empty handed by paying Bayern back in their own coins and disgracing the keeper too just as they did ours.

#COYG

Lol

Is this a trophy also? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2015
edoyad:

I'm not o, I fear for last season's runners up. After the pounding we gave them, there's a possibility Olympicos and what's their name would want to do similar.

Well...matchday 5 is almost here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Spy360:

#COYG
I said it b4 dat u funny gan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol

Is this a trophy also? cheesy
as in d guy is sooooo clueless I dnt know aw to describe him
I thought he's only biase but he's level of ignorant is outta space
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spy360:

#COYG
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
sod09:
as in d guy is sooooo clueless I dnt know aw to describe him
I thought he's only biase but he's level of ignorant is outta space
If I lie say so, but if what I said is true, may amadioha... In short you are forgiven...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Can u just look urself
U made a big fool of urself
cry cry
Too bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spy360:

#COYG

You are right. Send that video to UEFA they might award Arsenal 1 point out of the 3 points given to Bayern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
sod09:
Can u just look urself
U made a big fool of urself
cry cry
Too bad
It's a pity every other person following this thread- fans and trolls alike understood the irony in my expressions and accepted it as humor except you. Worse still you resulted to insults. Your illiteracy is becoming a problem to us here in NL; if your hogwash brain cannot decipher what is humor, what is opinion and what is fact, may I advice you to seek academic help before posting your stupidiity to the public.

I have just fooled you,...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spy360:
It's a pity every other person following this thread- fans and trolls alike understood the irony in my expressions and accepted it as humor except you. Worse still you resulted to insults. Your illiteracy is becoming a problem to us here in NL; if your hogwash brain cannot decipher what is humor, what is opinion and what is fact, may I advice you to seek academic help before posting your stupidiity to the public.

I have just fooled you,...
ur stupidity knows no bounds at all
Walcott is d best striker
Le coq is d best DM in epl
Wenger is d best tactician
U really av high sense of humour indeed
Shiooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
sod09:
ur stupidity knows no bounds at all Walcott is d best striker Le coq is d best DM in epl Wenger is d best tactician U really av high sense of humour indeed Shiooo
bros take it soft soft. them no dey share money for the matter
*drives Keke away*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2015
sod09:
Shiooo
So who is the best DM?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are right. Send that video to UEFA they might award Arsenal 1 point out of the 3 points given to Bayern
Loool bros take am easy naaa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Bayern don't joke with UCL games

I don't think they will draw...

Remember when Kaiser said the victory money is also important

If Bayern draw Olympiakos, then they run the risk of finishing second in the group, which will set them up on a possible direct collision with European giants like Madrid and Barca at the first knockout stage.

They are not yet home and dry. They will play to win Olympiakos.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2015
On the Bayern match.

I was disappointed with what I saw, there was a collapse of defense which also led to collapse of the midfield.

1.We simply gave Bayern too much space to play, it was all too easy for them, no closing down whatsoever

2. Mertesacker should not be paired with anyone else but Koscielny, what exactly he and Gabriel were thinking by trying to play the offside line when we were defending so deep. Such an atrocious school boy defending lifted the Bayern players and fans by gifting them an early goal and giving them confidence to run rampage.

3. Carzola goal scoring prowess had declined since he started playing a deeper role in the midfield, if he was clinical in front of goal, at 4-0 we could have cut the deficit to 4-2, while Giroud goal would have made it 4-3, at 4-3 , th match would have been a different prospect.
Against high quality oppositions, you need to make your chances count, if Arsenal is going to be competitive this season, we need Carzola and Ozil contributing their own share of goals by being more clinical in front of goal.

4. Debuchy and Campbell are not Arsenal materials, sell them both, this January, recall back Jenkinson from West ham,( we should have bought Serge Aurier instead of this Debuchy flop)and put in a bid for Vardy this January transfer, spend the money for once, you stingy old man! Don't tell me that there are no good players in the transfer market, cos there are.
Debuchy and Campbell lack of pace, poor ball control and footballing brains, meant that our right wing was dead, and we couldn't relieve the pressure on our defense by turning defense into attack.
Ramsey and Bellerin injury robbed us of our right wing play, what was our strong point in the first leg, was turned to weakeness in the second leg by Campbell and Debuchy.
Bayern noticed this weakness, and latched unto it, by throwing everything at us, confident in the knowledge that we couldn't fight back.

5. Arsenal has too many injury prone players , Walcott, Chamberlain, Ramsey, Wilshere,Welbeck.
Solution: Sell atleast three of those and shop for less injury prone replacements, I would personally recommend selling Whilshere, Chamberlain and Welbeck , no need having players who are injured most of the time and can't be relied upon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:

If Bayern draw Olympiakos, then they run the risk of finishing second in the group, which will set them up on a possible direct collision with European giants like Madrid and Barca at the first knockout stage.

They are not yet safe and dry.

If Bayern draw Olympiakos they would both be on 10 points but Bayern ahead since they beat Olympiakos 3-0 in Greece and have a better head to head

In that scenario, Bayern can only be second if they dont beat Zagreb in Croatia and Olympiakos beats Arsenal in Greece
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 3:01am On Nov 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Bayern draw Olympiakos they would both be on 10 points but Bayern ahead since they beat Olympiakos 3-0 in Greece and have a better head to head

In that scenario, Bayern can only be second if they dont beat Zagreb in Croatia and Olympiakos beats Arsenal in Greece

Of course I know. In football, anything can happen, Zagreb at home can get a draw against Bayern and Olympiakos are well capable of beating Arsenal in Greece.

Like I said, Bayern still has everything to play for.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Keky:
So who is the best DM?
of course he is na...
#clowns
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2015
pazienza:

They are not yet home and dry. They will play to win Olympiakos.

I agree
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2015
sod09:
of course he is na...
#clowns
Serious answer needed. Who's the best DM in the league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Hardetayour:
Serious answer needed. Who's the best DM in the league?

The sodclown won't answer that question... lol... actually... he's probably in the mosque praying Arsenal loses to Tottenham today so the bickering can continue...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The sodclown won't answer that question... lol... actually... he's probably in the mosque praying Arsenal loses to Tottenham today so the bickering can continue...
Lol. I can imagine vividly

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
Alomo retarded sick brick.....epl av fenandinho, cabaye, Schneiderin
U fools rate le coq to dis pple rite...
Av told u dump niggers let's wait till may na
Na low memory ediots like u go celebrate per match...even AW knows wat d season av for him

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
sod09:
Shiooo
It is really becoming disgustingly frustrating for me to engage you in any form of interaction including exchanging banters- your very low IQ.

Your idiocracy is well archived on NL, and you keep loading it.

You and Pickabeau usually have similar views, but while Pickabeau argues with constructive reasoning (offcourse he is better informed and more intelligent than you), you due to your inability to express yourself result to insults, insults even against people more educated and more intelligent than you.

Please find your level, I am more than you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.