Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320616 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nothing dey camp nou jarejare grin

BTW,is Benik Afooo a Nigerian?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BarcaBlood: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin

Bwahahahahaha oh my days grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Don't be a suckass you scum wits.

It's easier for Arsenal to beat Barca than Stoke City.

Barcelona play free flowing attacking football with a very high defensive line. Usually they leave their two centre defenders isolated because they attack and defend from the front even with their full backs.

A typical Arsenal side can easily bypass the midfield with quick, sleek passing. With a big CF as Giroud we have a target man for long balls, Giroud's ability to hold up play will keep Barca's defenders busy, not just jittery.

Our quick flow of attack will easily leave us on several one on one situations.

Barca will score for sure BUT ARSENAL WILL SCORE TOO.

It will eventually boil down to whose defence is better. And I think Arsenal's is- we've go Cech too you dumb heads. COYG.

#WeWillBeat'Em

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Barcelona is Bayern on steroids

yet you played Bayern and chopped 5-1

So na to expect 10-1 from Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spy360:

Barcelona play free flowing attacking football with a very high defensive line. Usually they leave their two centre defenders isolated because they attack and defend from the front even with their full backs.

A typical Arsenal side can easily bypass the midfield with quick, sleek passing. With a big CF as Giroud we have a target man for long balls, Giroud's ability to hold up play will keep Barca's defenders busy, not just jittery.

It will eventually boil down to whose defence is better. And I think Arsenal's is- we've go Cech too you dumb heads. COYG.

#WeWillBeat'Em
Adelana1 Coded01 Sleekdot Dmcdad Sircumalot and co

Our guy has dropped another hit ooo

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:

Adelana1 Coded01 Sleekdot Dmcdad Sircumalot and co

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spy360:

#WeWillBeat'Em
NO! Whose attack is better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

And you left out the part we beat them 2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

And you left out the part we beat them 2-0

2-0 and 5-1 who lost on aggregates?

Whatever your results now add 4 goals. 2 for Messi, 1 for Suarez and 1 for Neymar each leg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whatever your results now add 4 goals. 2 for Messi, 1 for Suarez and 1 for Neymar each leg
just take a chill,the fixture is not far away,i was here when yall claimed we'll never win in Greece against Olympiacos, i was here when yall claimed Bayern would win both legs, the Bayern that couldn't even get an away goal against us. Barca won't pull anything special, no be same Barca Bayern brutalised in both legs few seasons ago?
take a chill we are in february already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

just take a chill,the fixture is not far away,i was here when yall claimed we'll never win in Greece against Olympiacos, i was here when yall claimed Bayern would win both legs, the Bayern that couldn't even get an away goal against us. Barca won't pull anything special, no be same Barca Bayern brutalised in both legs few seasons ago?

Hope say you know you guys lost to Bayern on aggregates and finished 2nd behind Bayern

Imagine Barca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spy360:

#WeWillBeat'Em
Stories dat touch!! U just like giving ursef hope wen u know fully well dat ur team is Shít.

With the kind form MSN is in, i'm expecting Messi and Suarez hattrick and if all goes well, a Neymar brace!! If u think am lying, go and ask David Luiz wat Suarez did to him last season.....

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
It wont even be funny. Suarez vs Mertesacker!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hope say you know you guys lost to Bayern on aggregates and finished 2nd behind Bayern

Imagine Barca
guy this is football not mathematics, the Barca that trashed a complete real madrid struggled to go with a win against a nine-man athletico madrid, Messi, Neymar and Suarez were all present. Next please.
once again chill we are in february already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

guy this is football not mathematics, the Barca that trashed a complete real madrid struggled to go with a win against a nine-man athletico madrid, Messi, Neymar and Suarez were all present. Next please.
once again chill we are in february already.

How did Barca struggle to a win vs Atletico?

They were already leadind Atletico 2-1 before the card and they simply took it easy

Football isnt mathematics but some games done turn mathematics e.g If Arsenal should play Bayern 100 times home and away. The result is certain. Arsenal would get eliminated everytime

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Next season will be interesting in the EPL with Guardiola at City and Mourinho at United
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2016
proudly9ja:
Next season will be interesting in the EPL with Guardiola at City and Mourinho at United

We are waiting! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2016
proudly9ja:

Who gets fired first?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 1:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Spy360:

#WeWillBeat'Em
Easier said than done.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Roland17:

Who gets fired first?

Mourinho...

Pep won't be fired... Only resigns!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2016
bigkesh:
Ade.lana1 Coded.01 Sleek.dot Dmc.dad Sir.cumalot and co

Hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 06, 2016
proudly9ja:
And who told u Mourinho is coming to United?? angry

I rebuke, cast and bind am in Jesus name.... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Hard to even bring up the image in my head. Once Mertesacker fails to intercept that pass to Suarez there's no way Mert can catch him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 1:51am On Feb 06, 2016
An0nimus:

Hard to even bring up the image in my head. Once Mertesacker fails to intercept that pass to Suarez there's no way Mert can catch him.
Don't worry he'll be allowed to use hooverboard wheels that day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2016
Spy360:

#WeWillBeat'Em
The problem about your myopic post is that, you took cognizance of Barça's lapses, and never did with Arsenal. Or you wanna tell me you don't have weaknesses too? Defensive weakness?

Like you rightly said, we do have a high defensive line, and also play with our fullbacks in order to bring about width in attack. Playing with a defensive highline has its merits and demerits. Unfortunately for you, you pointed out just the demerit without taking into account its wonderful merits.

Have you ever wondered how easy it is for us to initiate attacks? Infact, we play with 11 outfield players (including the keeper).

Now let's get to the nitty-gritty. If what you posted above was that easy, how come teams like Madrid and Atletico don't take advantage of that? Or you wanna claim the accolade for the greatest tactician and console yourself with the fact that they don't have a knowledge about it? Of course they do! But why don't they bypass it easily as highlighted in your post? That's because some things are easier said than done.

It seems you need me to take you down memory lane, that's if you are suffering from amnesia. In last season's UCL alone, we defeated Man City, PSG, Bayern Munchen and Juventus en route to the trophy. You wanna tell me the aforementioned teams don't know about what you pointed out? Really?
You remember someone called Pep?

It seems you are also forgetting that your defense is no better than mine. Plus the fact that, you would be playing against the scariest attack/forward line the game has ever seen, and you don't think that should be your major concern?

Let me assure you of one thing; the best result you would get outta the Emirate is a draw, mark my word! We don't need to go over what the outcome would be like at the Camp Nuo.

I'm delighted with the fact that all your injured players are back. At least the major ones such as the likes of Coquelin, Sanchez et al. I know Sanchez will worry my men a lot, there is no denying that. But imagine what Messi would do to Monreal. Imagine what would become of Bellerin after Neymar must have sodomised him. And take into cognizance the frustrations Suarez would cause the likes of Kolscieny and Mertersaker.

Bruv, talk is cheap. Becareful of what you ask for.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:01am On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

The guy just dey console himself ni. As him dey so, him just dey wish say make him just sleep, wakeup after both legs. Because him no go like see wetin go happen to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2016
chrisley024:
NO! Whose attack is better
Jeez! Do you have to ask him that question?
MSN will destroy him!
Watch out! UEFA will charge Barça of sodomy after the tie.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:03am On Feb 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:05am On Feb 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2016
An0nimus:

Lool! Mertesacker dat is like the slowest footballer alive. In Fifa his acceleration is like 10 and his top speed is 18.
I'm sure even Wenger is faster than Mertesacker!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.