Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2302238 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
This Salah guy is super fast! And Chelsea let this guy go? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pataki:
This Salah guy is super fast! And Chelsea let this guy go? shocked
It's Mourinho really, he has no patience nor aptitude in seeing potentials in developing stars. The list is inexhaustible; Salah, Cuadrado, Schurlle, K de Bruyne, Lukaku, Bertrand, etc.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Spy360:

It's Mourinho really, he has no patience nor aptitude in seeing potentials in developing stars. The list is inexhaustible; Salah, Cuadrado, Schurlle, K de Bruyne, Lukaku, Bertrand, etc.

Such a shame. That Salah would have done real damage for Chelsea yesterday against PSG. Wait, did he not score against us once?

Look at how Roma is playing, any clearance they get, it goes immediately to Salah. He is a real menace to Real Madrid's left side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Somebody shout Halleluja!!

I can add testimony if you want sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
We should sell Wojiech off abeg. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
edoyad:

I can add testimony if you want sef
Nah. Thanks!! Hallelujah ll do just fine...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin just found this thread today...... Am a die hard Arsenal fan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
grin grin grin grin just found this thread today...... Am a die hard Arsenal fan
Allow me to take you on a tour....
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

Allow me to take you on a tour....
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
OK..... Am ready
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:
Allow me to take you on a tour.... cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

OK..... Am ready
Alright, first of all dmcdad is a troll- avoid him.

Meet Pataki, Elfenomeno, Roland, ProudlySports, these are our top analysts and infomants, not to forget IpopAlomo- he dislikes sod09 and pickabeau; both are our top critics. Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad and Anonimus are here too to keep you company.

Aha!

Ademumu1 sorry AdeLaNa1 is a scum treat him as such.

Feel free to ask questions.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

Alright, first of all dmcdad is a troll- avoid him.

Meet Pataki, Elfenomeno, Roland, ProudlySports, these are our top analysts and infomants, not to forget IpopAlomo- he dislikes sod09 and pickabeau; both are our top critics. Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad and Anonimus are here too to keep you company.

Aha!

[b]Ademumu1[/s] sorry AdeLaNa1 is a scum treat him as such.

Feel free to ask questions.
Haha......... Thank alot tho
I'll be a good girl grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

I'll be a good girl grin
And you will do well to watch out for advances from Spy360. He literally gets at anyone with the iconic pink f after the moniker.wink

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

And you will do well to watch put for advances from Spy360. He literally gets at anyone with the iconic pink f after the moniker.wink
cheesy cheesy smiley wink hmmmm.... We'll see about that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Haha......... Thank alot tho I'll be a good girl grin
O0ops! Forgot moi...
Spy is the BOSS cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

O0ops! Forgot moi...

Spy is the BOSS
cheesycheesycheesy
Haha... Ill find out who the Boss is myself tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Francis Coquelin Is the greatest defensive midfielder of all time

Santi Cazorla Is the greatest attacking midfielder of all time

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Is the greatest winger of all time

Olivier Giroud Is the greatest striker of all time

Héctor Bellerín Is the greatest right back of all time

Laurent Koscielny Is the greatest central defender of all time

Lastly... Arsene Wenger is the greatest coach of all time... grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

O0ops! Forgot moi...

Spy is the BOSS
cheesycheesycheesy
It's only a matter of time before she finds out you are amongst the least Arsenal fans here albeit you would wanna try to impress but it would be to no avail.cheesy

Next week is just a stone-throw away.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Haha... Ill find out who the Boss is myself tongue
I hope you know you are meeting me next week in the Champions League.cheesy

Relax! We will take it easy with y'all.wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
@coded01, you don dey find trouble abi? cheesy

My hand no dey ooooooo.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:
@coded01, you don dey find trouble abi? cheesy

My hand no dey ooooooo.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Make I no talk true again? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
You are smart.
To survive here u need to be tolerant.

Please try avoid unnecessary arguments with AdeLaNa1 Raumdeuter, dmcdad
the golden rule is

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

I'll be a good girl grin

Post your picture
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

Make I no talk true again? grin grin
Monkey go market, e come forget road...
When mature mature who no know go know...
Dog wey enter Calabar man house no be mistake him do...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Post your picture
What for??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You are smart.

the golden rule is
Haha.. Thanks alot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I hope you know you are meeting me next week in the Champions League.cheesy

Relax! We will take it easy with y'all.wink
Ain't you an Arsenal fan shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

Monkey go market, e come forget road...

When mature mature who no know go know...

Dog wey enter Calabar man house no be mistake him do...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Haha! grin

Dmcdad...So Arsenal na your secret team? grin

More like... Shooting oneself in d foot... grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You are smart.

the golden rule is
@rotexteymie, the thing is; these fellaz of yours try to seem intelligent albeit the reverse is the case.

Now tell me, do you agree with what most of your so-called Arsenal fans are saying about being better than Barça on every fronts bar the attack? They even said Suarez is just slightly better than Giroud(rotfl) and Neymar is not better than Sanchez.

Well,I hope you keep an open mind in order to see things clearly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Meeeee? Olorun má jè cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

Haha! grin

Dmcdad...So Arsenal na your secret team? grin

More like... Shooting oneself in d foot... grin
Arsenal my team biti bawo. You think say I be you wey dey carry Liverpool follow body? tongue

Me na one love I get. Barça through and through. I no dey for say I get one club in every country. Nah... Me na only Barça.

Besides, wetin I wan use Arsenal do when I get the heavenly / divine version of Arsenal in Barça.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.