Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2302071 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Arsenal my team biti bawo. You think say I be you wey dey carry Liverpool follow body? tongue

Me na one love I get. Barça through and through. I no dey for say I get one club in every country. Nah... Me na only Barça.

Besides, wetin I wan use Arsenal do when I get the heavenly / divine version of Arsenal in Barça.cheesy

Guilty conscience dey worry you...

Leave story for ... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You are smart.
To survive here u need to be tolerant.

Please try avoid unnecessary arguments with AdeLaNa1 Raumdeuter, dmcdad
the golden rule is
After they'll say i'm the one who comes here to look for trouble.
Here i am minding my own business but this degenerate baboon trying so desperately to be relevant cant simply stay outta my mentions. U must've been born brain dead dude coz the only unitelligent môron here is you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
After they'll say i'm the one who comes here to look for trouble.
Here i am minding my own business but this degenerate baboon trying so desperately to be relevant cant simply stay outta my mentions. U must've been born brain dead dude coz the only unitelligent môron here is you
Heavy shots fired!

Plus, they are just trying to please the new gurly. No be their fault. Them dey try to impress.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
At least now I know what all Arsenal fans have in common. cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

Guilty conscience dey worry you...

Leave story for ... grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

Alright, first of all dmcdad is a troll- avoid him.

Meet Pataki, Elfenomeno, Roland, ProudlySports, these are our top analysts and infomants, not to forget IpopAlomo- he dislikes sod09 and pickabeau; both are our top critics. Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad and Anonimus are here too to keep you company.

Aha!

Ademumu1 sorry AdeLaNa1 is a scum treat him as such.

Feel free to ask questions.
Coming from the fôôl who put Walcot in d same sentence as Aguero and C.Ro?? I'm not surprised. Majority of the entire Arsenal fanbase especially on this forum seem to be littered with nincompoops who try too hard to appear smart....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Coming from the fôôl who put Walcot in d same sentence as Aguero and C.Ro?? I'm not surprised. Majority of the entire Arsenal fanbase especially on this forum seem to be littered with nincompoops who try too hard to appear smart....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

Alright, first of all dmcdad is a troll- avoid him.

Meet Pataki, Elfenomeno, Roland, ProudlySports, these are our top analysts and infomants, not to forget IpopAlomo- he dislikes sod09 and pickabeau; both are our top critics. Kokaneprodigy, Edoyad and Anonimus are here too to keep you company.

Aha!

Ademumu1 sorry AdeLaNa1 is a scum treat him as such.

Feel free to ask questions.
I guess u av had enough....bro

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

What for??

To see your face

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
So much why I tagged you THE SCUM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Post your picture

You wan chop her picture...?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

To see your face
Is it really necessary?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Abeg stop the quarels, lets talk Arsenal football,...
Make our new babe no know say na so so quarrel we dey do for here...
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Meeeee? Olorun má jè cheesy
We'll surprise you guys on Tuesday
undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:
Abeg stop the quarels, lets talk Arsenal football,...

Make our new babe no know say na so so quarrel we dey do for here...

cheesycheesy
Haha... It's not new to me
Don't worry..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You wan chop her picture...?!
Lol.. Me. Sef dey wonder o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spy360:

So much why I tagged you THE SCUM
Who am I to meddle??
But at the same time it was just a joke... Bros no vex
Ion have any bad impression about anyone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Post your picture

Ramuzaki, respect yourself!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Lol.. Me. Sef dey wonder o

Post am first I wan show you something

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Post am first I wan show you something
No sir oooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
We'll surprise you guys on Tuesday undecided
Dream on...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Dream on...
Spy360 cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Spy360 cry cry
Ohh... He is now your hero right? No worry. If I deal with the both of you finish, him go turn to your pillow.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Ohh... He is now your hero right? No worry. If I deal with the both of you finish, him go turn to your pillow.cheesy
Help!!!!!!!!!
Tot this thread was for Arsenal fans... Wata you doing you gan undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Help!!!!!!!!! Tot this thread was for Arsenal fans... Wata you doing you gan undecided
I am your worst nightmare.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:
o
I am your worst nightmare.cheesycheesycheesy
Haha
We shall see..........
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:

Haha
We shall see..........
I know you are already pissing your pants. Relax, we are gonna take things easy with you guys. No raping.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I know you are already pissing your pants. Relax, we are gonna take things easy with you guys. No raping.cheesy
Haha.. For what
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Haha.. For what cheesy cheesy cheesy
For what abi? No worry. Nigeria go be una like Mozambique when the time comes.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

For what abi? No worry. Nigeria go be una like Mozambique when the time comes.cheesy
Go away sad sad
Spy360 undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Go away sad sad Spy360 undecided
Alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.