Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353108 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na why me I want City be that to give them their home and away
How we go do am na? Because me sef dey find them so that them go collect the usual dose.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Debroslink: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
dmcdad:

EPL the best league in the world by a distant. Oooops.cheesy

Let's see how Liverpool will fare in the Europa. As for Citey, them don reach their final bus stop.

Liverpool will be destroyed by any Spanish team and Dortmund.

I have always said it here that the difference between EPL and Naija League is packaging. 20 teams beat one another because they are all average. When they get to the continent, they get beaten easily.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Debroslink:

Liverpool will be destroyed by any Spanish team and Dortmund.

I have always said it here that the difference between EPL and Naija League is packaging. 20 teams beat one another because they are all average. When they get to the continent, they get beaten easily.
Lol @ the emboldened.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Well, let's see how it goes. Let me see what his weekend combo would be. Welbeck is sure playing against Everton.
Welbeck is fragile, he cannot play 90mins consecutively.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2016
dmcdad:

EPL the best league in the world by a distant. Oooops.cheesy

Let's see how Liverpool will fare in the Europa. As for Citey, them don reach their final bus stop.
EPL is surely the most exciting and followed league. The tv deals confirm this.

Almost all top managers are migrating to EPL, even Benitez accepted Newcastle in a relegation battle.

Soon the top players will follow. Arsenal should collect MSN, Pogba and Muller... If Wenger Permits.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Spy360:

EPL is surely the most exciting and followed league. The tv deals confirm this.

Almost all top managers are migrating to EPL, even Benitez accepted Newcastle in a relegation battle.

Soon the top players will follow. Arsenal should collect MSN, Pogba and Muller... If Wenger Permits.
You should really consider comedy, I think that is your forté. You can never stop amusing someone.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Spy360:
Welbeck is fragile, he cannot play 90mins consecutively.
But he is gonna start against Everton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2016
dmcdad:

The emboldened can only happen in Barça as Madrid don't have socis like Barça. Perez has the veto alone. Not even the board members have a say.

Hmmm....not sure
Will confirm that

The structure is the same

Socios who vote and fire
Remember he was chased out in the galacticos era
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2016
When is the gmt time for the ecl and europa draws?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na why me I want City be that to give them their home and away
nooo, barca needs city messi and suarez needs to boost their ucl goals tally, make una manage benefica cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2016
assnal returning from the camp nou

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2016
That Ibadan Tout suddenly can't navigate his way into this thread... Lol...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
iPopAlomo:
That Ibadan Tout suddenly can't navigate his way into this thread... Lol...
See the village illiterate calling someone else a tout.

It would seem waiting anxiously by ur phone everyday to see whether i'll drop a post here or not is what gives ur life any form of relevance these days.

United getting knocked out doesn't change the fact that ur team is useless. Deal with it. Or not. I dont really care!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
purplekayc:
When is the gmt time for the ecl and europa draws?
11am GMT.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Madrid vs Wolfsburg

Bayern vs benfica

Psg vs city
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm a gooner but this cracked me up

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
What does an arsenal fan do when his team has won the Champions League?
He turns off his PlayStation. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
What does an arsenal fan do when his team
has won the Champions League?

He turns off his PlayStation. grin grin
Abeg Nonso, who Arsenal dey meet for Champions League quarter finals?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
dmcdad:

bayern grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
dmcdad:
If we had knocked out Barca we would have won the CL. So shut up. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
bayern grin
Them go beat Bayern home and away clean.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Spy360:
cheesycheesycheesy
You said if like you came close to doing so.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BarcaBlood: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh arsenal d gayners grin our eternal b1tches

How did yu enjoy d lashing we gave yall
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
BarcaBlood:
Oh arsenal d gayners grin our eternal b1tches

How did yu enjoy d lashing we gave y'all
Abeg no find trouble oooooo. Just let sleeping dog lie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2016
amusing comedy seen here. since I discovered the not so hidden resolve of my team's board, I've been JUST HOPING!!

PROFITMAKING EVERYWHERE. IF CITY DOESN'T GET TO SEMIS, THEN EPL TEAMS TO UCL REDUCES TO 3.

LEMME GUESS, CITY WILL QUALIFY. WE KNOW UEFA IS SMEARED IN MESS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Spy360:

If my grandmother had penis she would have been my grandfather
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2016
daveP:
amusing comedy seen here. since I discovered the not so hidden resolve of my team's board, I've been JUST HOPING!!

PROFITMAKING EVERYWHERE. IF CITY DOESN'T GET TO SEMIS, THEN EPL TEAMS TO UCL REDUCES TO 3.

LEMME GUESS, CITY WILL QUALIFY. WE KNOW UEFA IS SMEARED IN MESS.

Regardless of what happens in France or England. Epl slots wouldn't be reduced

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Regardless of what happens in France or England. Epl slots wouldn't be reduced
go check out well. this is known... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 19, 2016
daveP:
go check out well. this is known... smiley

U shld check it out tho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

U shld check it out tho.
Oga this case is settled with Juve out, even ESPN confirmed this. 4 UCL spots still intact for england
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Oga this case is settled with Juve out, even ESPN confirmed this. 4 UCL spots still intact for england

Oga can u read at all??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Oga can u read at all??
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.