Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352671 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BarcaBlood: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2016
dmcdad:

Abeg no find trouble oooooo. Just let sleeping dog lie.

Sleeping dogs? Hahaha dese ones r toothless skinny dogs. So dey can't do nada
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pelvicky(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
make una score o....and pls chop one as well from lukaku

no spoil my bet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BarcaBlood: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2016
pelvicky:
make una score o....and pls chop one as well from lukaku

no spoil my bet

Lmao. Sharp guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Oga can u read at all??
Sowi quoted the wrong moniker
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Sleeping dogs? Hahaha dese ones r toothless skinny dogs. So dey can't do nada
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I no dey ooooooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by martineinstein(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
ollah1:

Regardless of what happens in France or England. Epl slots wouldn't be reduced
that was y UEFA. Paired Bayern and juve to prevent juve from qualifying; thus English would retain their fourth spot. Should juve had qualified, the fourth spot would have been history
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
martineinstein:
that was y UEFA. Paired Bayern and juve to prevent juve from qualifying; thus English would retain their fourth spot. Should juve had qualified, the fourth spot would have been history

Perfectly said. Same should be said about Spanish teams. 7 came to Europe and the only one out was kicked out by a fellow Spanish side. Min of two will be out again by Spanish teams, else the coefficient would surpass 100,000.

In all fairness ehnn, Spanish teams are pretty good and if only they can spend more money. It wld be the most watched league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Spy360, he paired them again. I said it, did I not?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Iwobi scores,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Iwobi, I hope he can keep it consistent. Ramsey will have a lot of work to do to keep this boy on the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wenger, why?

Giroud again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pennsylvania: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pataki:
Wenger, why?
Giroud again?
Sorry to ask, but are you the former mr pataki?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Watch Wenger drop Elneny when Ramsey returns.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
ElNeny appreciation post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Sorry to ask, but are you the former mr pataki?

Yes I am. Why do you ask?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
They won't come and troll now. Ibadan touts, they kuku know themselves on this board. undecided

Yet they will be shouting lukaku upandan the board. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pennsylvania: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pataki:

Yes I am. Why do you ask?
Just wanted to know smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pataki:
They won't come and troll now. Ibadan touts, they kuku know themselves on this board. undecided

Lukaku was last found in Gabriel's pocket.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Giroud has to leave at the end of the season abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pataki:

Pls keep kwayet!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
dmcdad:
Spy360, he paired them again. I said it, did I not?
Yes you did and they both scored. Can you be my personal pundit? I pay wella o.
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pataki:

The Ibadan tout is silently praying to God that Chelsea wins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Spy360:
Yes you did and they both scored. Can you be my personal pundit? I pay wella o. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
How well do you pay? I ain't cheap.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Make dem kukuma give Leicester city the trophy, those ninjas epitomize team work and resilience.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by usbcable(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
this Leicester city team surely mean business and intends to see out the league.

Arsenal abi na Wenger I go talk get bad luck sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The Ibadan tout is silently praying to God that Chelsea wins.

E go stand tire for Challenge Bus Stop for his prayer to work. Useless team spending over £250m yet cannot even qualify for fourphy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pls keep kwayet!!
are you from Ibadan?
Pataki abeg using Ibadan and touts is a blow to the rules of concord. so desist bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Does that mean Arsenal is the only team that can stop this liecester team

I mean no team has been able to crush this guys, all other team are all watching them go away with the trophy
This one is strong o angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fkhalifa:

I mean no team has been able to crush this guys, all other team are all watching them go away with the trophy

Me sef I don resign for the matter. Let's given Leicester the crown already. How can a team win by 1-0 in how many games now? imagine the rubbish angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hholar(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fkhalifa:

all other teams excluding arsenal right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
hholar:
all other teams excluding arsenal right
yes which team has taken 4point at least from them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
pamcode:
are you from Ibadan?
Pataki abeg using Ibadan and touts is a blow to the rules of concord. so desist bro.
Yes and no. I live in IB. But am not from IB/Oyo,!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.