Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2315576 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
purplekayc:
who z dz ? Which club did he come 4m?
Kano pillars undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
sod09:
y do we need cf wen sir no goal was banging hattrick in ajax....
His mate Janssen from AZ score 30+ goals. If we need a player from the Dutch league, it won't be SiR nO gOAl.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
Where is dat useless muhfucker dat said United will go trophyless for 21 yrs....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 8:57pm On May 21, 2016
Up united......!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2016
Barren club. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Where is dat useless muhfucker dat said United will go trophyless for 21 yrs....
We and them no be mate.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
United, with their fa cup will be the team to beat at europa next season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
But really FA cup without Champions League is meaningless - like a bride without a bride groom. That is why LvG gets sacked. For a top club like United it is so mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2016
Keky:
United, with their fa cup will be the team to beat at europa next season.
Those cold nights in Siberia...

#ouch!

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
Spy360:

But really FA cup without Champions League is meaningless - like a bride without a bride groom. That is why LvG gets sacked. For a top club like United it is so mediocre.
Am saying A, u're saying B. And if we call u the most stupîd Arsenal fan in this section now, u go dey bleat like okada engine. Rubbish!

Anyways, 9 yrs without a trophy, 12 yrs without a league title, 19 yrs of UCL football and only certificate of attendance to show for it and a strong affinity for finishing 4th is the raw definition MEDIOCRE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
The same Facup That was rubished as a small trophy when Arsenal won it back to back?

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Am saying A, u're saying B. And if we call u the most stupîd Arsenal fan in this section now, u go dey bleat like okada engine. Rubbish!

Anyways, 9 yrs without a trophy, 12 yrs without a league title, 19 yrs of UCL football and only certificate of attendance to show for it and a strong affinity for finishing 4th is the raw definition MEDIOCRE!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
The day my club spends over £250 million, only to be dumped in EUROPA league and be celebrating FA Cup, that is when I can define what mediocrity is. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:
@AdeLaNa1

Don't you look stup!d now... your only chance of a Trophy this season goes out the drain again... how many years trophyless now?

iPopAlomo:

Bookmarked... grin

remaining one more year... cos you guys aren't wining a cup this season talk more of a teacup... lol... see you next year...

26 years loading...
grin grin
Just look at the alomo sipping retârd.....

This is what happens when u ve an IQ that corresponds with a number on the negative side of the number line. U always tend to say rubbish!

U think its every club dat is as useless as Arsenal dat will be going trophyless for 9 yrs, not to talk of 26 yrs??

Stupîd modafucker!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
Its not my fault if y'all cant read between the lines.....

I didn't come here to celebrate the FA Cup win. Even on the United thread, i've hardly said anything about it.

Only came here to call out the morôn who claimed United will go trophyless for 26 yrs....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:43pm On May 21, 2016
In other news, WELCOME XHAKA GRANIT! grin

So we can actually go to that uber useless league to capture an excellent player and leader like Xhaka? shocked

Now a CB, and a ST, please dear Arsenal. Roland17, what say ye?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2016
Fkhalifa:
The same Facup That was rubished as a small trophy when Arsenal won it back to back?

Cc: AdeLANA1

Facts remains... you've gone 26 years without a trophy...

26 Fuccccccccccking years...

Your club is another word for mediocrity...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Cc: AdeLANA1

Facts remains... you've gone 26 years without a trophy...

26 Fuccccccccccking years...

Your club is another word for mediocrity...
Further proof that this guy is à joke and a fûcking illiterate.

When have i ever rubbished the FA Cup as a small trophy?? Show me proof....

And pls mention that period in history when United ever went 26 yrs witout a single trophy so i can further expose ur stupîdity this night....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Further proof that this guy is à joke and a fûcking illiterate.

When have i ever rubbished the FA Cup as a small trophy?? Show me proof....

And pls mention that period in history when United ever went 26 yrs witout a single trophy so i can further expose ur stupîdity this night....

If you're a fan and I've to teach you your history... Bury your head in shame...

http://talksport.com/football/think-liverpools-wait-another-title-has-been-long-take-look-five-longest-title-droughts

Oya... come and expose stupidity... Adelana1 stupidity exposer... is that what you're learning at Orita challenge...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:

If you're a fan and I've to teach you your history... Bury your head in shame...

http://talksport.com/football/think-liverpools-wait-another-title-has-been-long-take-look-five-longest-title-droughts

Oya... come and expose stupidity... Adelana1 stupidity exposer... is that what you're learning at Orita challenge...
Did you even read it cos it's about league title not trophy? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 11:14pm On May 21, 2016
Fkhalifa:
You dey mind manure fans?? See the akuko LVG dey yan after spending over 200m and getting 5th place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
purplekayc:
who z dz ? Which club did he come 4m?
Granit Xhaka. He was captain of mochengladblach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
chrisley024:
Did you even read it cos it's about league title not trophy? grin

Oga... you've 11 FA cups in your history... did you win any during your 26 years drought...?!

You're not as daft as Adelana1 or are you...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

iPopAlomo:

Oga... you've 11 FA cups in your history... did you win any during your 26 years drought...?!
Lmao! English comprehension was never your forte. Chai whoever do u this thing, no try o. grin grin

Chrisley even tried correcting you. But in dat empty 'bicycle-seat shaped' head of urs, "26 yrs without a league trophy" is the same as "26 years without a trophy"?? U re extremely fôôlish.

Instead of doing a little research to cure ur ignorance, u ll come here and be spitting nonsense.

I know u're naturally slow at comprehending things. So i'll try to be as clear as possible.
United won the FA Cup 4 times(77, 83, 85, 90) in dat 26 yr period. So tell us again how exactly United went trophyless for 26 yrs??
And in case u dint know, United has 12 fa cups. Not 11!

U're really doing a good job of trying to usurp spy360's position as d dullest Arsenal fan in dis section. So Keep it up!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2016
Pataki:
In other news, WELCOME XHAKA GRANIT! grin

So we can actually go to that uber useless league to capture an excellent player and leader like Xhaka? shocked

Now a CB, and a ST, please dear Arsenal. Roland17, what say ye?

Aburo,

Personally, this is one of the best signing(s) in the midfield position from Wenger in a very long time, considering this position is one we have struggled with in a very long time (depending on where Wenge decides to play him).

Honestly, i was not sure we could land him, however, i think Granit's mind was already made up on where he wanted to play and other suitors could not deter his decision.

For those who only follow the premier league, Granit is one of the most technically gifted/ dominant midfielder at his age in Europe and has got international experience to back it up. he can play multiple positions, especially leading from behind. Wenger is increasing the size in the middle of the park with his most recent signatures.

I concur, we are one experienced CB and a mobile striker who is technically gifted away from a balanced team that can compete for titles.

Great signing. #WELCOMEXHAKA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:14am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

You don start na, and later you will begin to moan about 'fvcking off your mentions'...

LvG wins FA cup...
Suddenly,...
LvG gets fired at press conference.

AdeMuMu1 must I repeat myself for you get rack in some sense?
Winning the FA cup without UCL makes you no different from Portsmouth
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2016
edi287:

You dey mind manure fans?? See the akuko LVG dey yan after spending over 200m and getting 5th place.
The guy chop £250million come dey yarn opata,..
Oga Headwoodword sack am for press conference... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Lmao! English comprehension was never your forte. Chai whoever do u this thing, no try o. grin grin

Chrisley even tried correcting you. But in dat empty 'bicycle-seat shaped' head of urs, "26 yrs without a league trophy" is the same as "26 years without a trophy"?? U re extremely fôôlish.

Instead of doing a little research to cure ur ignorance, u ll come here and be spitting nonsense.

I know u're naturally slow at comprehending things. So i'll try to be as clear as possible.
United won the FA Cup 4 times(77, 83, 85, 90) in dat 26 yr period. So tell us again how exactly United went trophyless for 26 yrs??
And in case u dint know, United has 12 fa cups. Not 11!

U're really doing a good job of trying to usurp spy360's position as d dullest Arsenal fan in dis section. So Keep it up!!

Haha... daftard... did your eye skip the part when your club went 41 years after your first title and 37 years between actually trophyless...? so now you can actually read...? from 1911 to 1952...? If we're still talking about trophy drought... manure and Liverpool are leading by example...

For the record... You're actually the dullest fan ever... You're a plastic manure fan that got schooled on your history by an Arsenal fan... learn your history then come back...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:

smh. Historian who doesn't even know the number of FA cups wants to teach about history. grin

If not that your own daftness is like Hazard's form that got better at the end of the season, you would have been crowned the daftest on sports section.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2016
chrisley024:
smh. Historian who doesn't even know the number of FA cups wants to teach about history. grin

If not that your own daftness is like Hazard's form that got better at the end of the season, you would have been crowned the daftest on sports section.

I thought the FA cup was rubbish...?! according to manure fans...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2016
I hope that xhaka is not another softy,his he tough,strong and comfy on the ball, does he tackle, bully on the pitch? Or he is another pass me I pass you player

We need more info about him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2016
Roland17:

Aburo,

Personally, this is one of the best signing(s) in the midfield position from Wenger in a very long time, considering this position is one we have struggled with in a very long time (depending on where Wenge decides to play him).

Honestly, i was not sure we could land him, however, i think Granit's mind was already made up on where he wanted to play and other suitors could not deter his decision.

For those who only follow the premier league, Granit is one of the most technically gifted/ dominant midfielder at his age in Europe and has got international experience to back it up. he can play multiple positions, especially leading from behind. Wenger is increasing the size in the middle of the park with his most recent signatures.

I concur, we are one experienced CB and a mobile striker who is technically gifted away from a balanced team that can compete for titles.

Great signing. #WELCOMEXHAKA

Stop trying to sound like a sage! "For those who only watch the EPL"

Most peeps must have known him from the Basel team that had Shaqiri and Frei.

He is an excellent midfielder though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (3489) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jencejyde(m), CallTheCops(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.