Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325371 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:34am On May 26, 2016
pamcode:
what happened to Mertersacker? I believe he was the former captain.

Mikel Arteta was the former captain. Per was his vice.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Arsenal plays with two DMs how Wenger will select his starting two DMs will be a headache, considering the fact that we have six players for that role viz Wilshere, Carzola, Ramsey, Coquelin, Elneny and now Xhaka.
Which two of these six will start? Your thoughts??
Wenger will most likely start his favorites
Ramsey to the wings carzola and ozil in the middle with xhaka at their back..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2016
One thing most Arsenal fans don't like admitting his carzola's best position is the ozil role, he gaurantess goals,creating of chances and assists
Ozil creates chances and assist but less goals.
I wouldn't mind if the two are rotated

Carzola can start attack but can he defend?

And guys how about us bidding for lukaku?

Lakaku is just getting to become a man in
a far as football is concern while OG is
beginning to grow grey hairs (he is
pushing 30s). if we are comparing them
now, Lukaku made 37 appearances to
Girouds 38. Lukaku scored 18 times with 6
assists and Giroud 16 times with 6
assists. Lukaku made 57 chances Giroud
36. Arsenal had over 100 chances more
over Everton, Lukaku had a short accuracy
of 56% and Giroud 54%….
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:04am On May 26, 2016
Spy360:
How about Alvaro Morata for £38m. Worth it?

Cc Pataki, Proudlysport, Roland17, Edi287, Kokaneprodigy, sod09

Football these days cannot be wholly evaluated based on the price tag of a player.

Is Morata a Wenger-esque type of player? I believe so. Is he worth the amount projected? Nope, I personally don't think he is.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
What do you guys think of this guy? I think he is the perfect CB we are looking for. shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2b20E7YWTc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
Spy360:

Morata is a considerable upgrade from Giroud, he is also young with a lot of upsides and experience, however, just like Pataki, i don't think he is worth 38M.

Madrid keeping him would depend on what happens with Benzema, Morata has not exactly been prolific in front of goal in his two seasons with Juventus, he has been unable to displace Dybala who arrived Juve from Palermo last season.

A striker in the frame of Dybala would be my preference, i am not inferring we pursue Dybala as that would be a waste of time, Morata is not exactly a Suarez, Aguero, Aubameyang, Higuain, Lewandowski, or even a saido Mane (yes, i said it) , however, he is way better than what we have for that position.

If the price is right i think we should get him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 26, 2016
Arsene wenger - 18 years one CL final
Zenadine Zidane - 3 months grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Ramsey? Not when Iwobi is alive and well. Rambo and co will likely like be super subs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
One thing most Arsenal fans don't like admitting his carzola's best position is the ozil role, he gaurantess goals,creating of chances and assists

Lakaku is just getting to become a man in
a far as football is concern while OG is
beginning to grow grey hairs (he is
pushing 30s). if we are comparing them
now, Lukaku made 37 appearances to
Girouds 38. Lukaku scored 18 times with 6
assists and Giroud 16 times with 6
assists. Lukaku made 57 chances Giroud
36. Arsenal had over 100 chances more
over Everton, Lukaku had a short accuracy
of 56% and Giroud 54%….
Ozil bests Cazorla on the playmaker role, stats are very clear. Ozil's scoring form has also improved.

Lukaku will be very expensive being homegrown. If he is better than Giroud it would be by a small margin. Get us Higuain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
Roland17:

Morata is a considerable upgrade from Giroud, he is also young with a lot of upsides and experience, however, just like Pataki, i don't think he is worth 38M.

Madrid keeping him would depend on what happens with Benzema, Morata has not exactly been prolific in front of goal in his two seasons with Juventus, he has been unable to displace Dybala who arrived Juve from Palermo last season.

A striker in the frame of Dybala would be my preference, i am not inferring we pursue Dybala as that would be a waste of time, Morata is not exactly a Suarez, Aguero, Aubameyang, Higuain, Lewandowski, or even a saido Mane (yes, i said it) , however, he is way better than what we have for that position.

If the price is right i think we should get him.
Morata has a better foot work than Giroud and Auba, he comes accross as a younger version of Higuain. He has not been prolific recently but he has that instinct as was seen during the European u23 champs in Israel a couple of years back (together with Thiago Alcantara). Based on his potentials, and the over inflated prices players come now, I think he worths it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
Pataki:
What do you guys think of this guy? I think he is the perfect CB we are looking for. shocked shocked

Beast!!! If wenger adds this guy to Xhaka, I'll never criticize him till he leaves.
Never thought we'd be in for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
Spy360:

Definitely...when you consider manure got Martial for 36m. He has a great goal per minute ratio and will only get better. He's superb on the counter and would bring fluidity to our Frontline.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
edi287:

Definitely...when you consider manure got Martial for 36m. He has a great goal per minute ratio and will only get better. He's superb on the counter and would bring fluidity to our Frontline.
Exactly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I don't get this ur arrangement, considering the fact we play 4-2-3-1 formation. Ur set-up is more like a 4-1-4-1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:

No one can bench Ozil as long as he's fit and his best position is 10, Carzola will do well behind him playing as a box to box midfielder.

Meanwhile Morata is okay with his qualities coupled with the chances our system creates he'll do fine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I don't get this ur arrangement, considering the fact we play 4-2-3-1 formation. Ur set-up is more like a 4-1-4-1
I meant Wenger will want to fix Ramsey in all cost by switching him to the right wing, ozil takes 10, while carzola and xhaka play the box to box and Dm role respectively
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 26, 2016
Hmmmn!

All of a sudden, people are pairing Saka with Cazorla. What happen to Coquelin?? I thought he was the best DM in d league..... El Neny nko?? That one that was also rumoured to be 10 times better than Herrera....

grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn!

All of a sudden, people are pairing Saka with Cazorla. What happen to Coquelin?? I thought he was the best DM in d league..... El Neny nko?? That one that was also rumoured to be 10 times better than Herrera....

grin grin

If you were wise... you'd shut up... we finished second with Le Coq in the league... remind us your position with a certain Herrera...?!

And when I was mentioning for a better DM to be named... Kante comes first... Herrera...?! wetin kpomo dey find inside chicken stew... grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:06am On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

If you were wise... you'd shut up... we finished second with Le Coq in the league... remind us your position with a certain Herrera...?!

And when I was mentioning for a better DM to be named... Kante comes first... Herrera...?! wetin kpomo dey find inside chicken stew... grin

Chai! Jesus is Lord! grin Jaguar na my persin oh! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:14am On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

And if u were wise......Ah! Forget it. U aint wise. U just a stûpid dumb fûck. At least i wasn't the one claiming Herrera was the best in d league. Herrera still helped his team to a trophy.

With all ur Le Coq best DM in the league, ur useless team still finished the season trophyless.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:09am On May 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And if u were wise......Ah! Forget it. U aint wise. U just a stûpid dumb fûck. At least i wasn't the one claiming Herrera was the best in d league. Herrera still helped his team to a trophy.

El Neny nko?? That one that was also rumoured to be 10 times better than Herrera....

With all ur Le Coq best DM in the league, ur useless team still finished the season trophyless.

Lmao... Remind us again... who won the community shield... the same shield manure is poised to play at the beginning of next season...?!

Ogbeni... whatever you've been drinking that is making you hallucinate and show signs of amnesia... you really should quit it... your liver no carry am... if you must jam talk... at least... make coherent statement... maybe when you're sober tomorrow morning... come and make amends at this pathetic brand of trolling...

Good night...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:40am On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

El Neny nko?? That one that was also rumoured to be 10 times better than Herrera....
Lool! I'm just surprised Saka would be making the starting 11 ahead of The best DM in d league and Almighty El Neny...

Lmao... Remind us again... who won the community shield... the same shield manure is poised to play at the beginning of next season...?!
Lool see consolation. Community Shield is now a trophy eh?? grin grin
The same Community Shield United won 3 yrs ago. Yet this alomo sipping baboon has constantly claimed United would ve been trophyless since SAF's retirement had we ended this season trophyless. The hypocrisy!!!

Ogbeni... whatever you've been drinking that is making you hallucinate and show signs of amnesia... you really should quit it... your liver no carry am... if you must jam talk... at least... make coherent statement... maybe when you're sober tomorrow morning... come and make amends at this pathetic brand of trolling...

Good night...
Ogbeni... blah blah blah......
U must think its one of ur merry band of villsge miscreants ur talking to with all that rubbish u just typed.

Just STFU and stick to pushing tyres around under Molete bridge. The internet isn't meant for less privileged illiterates like u....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:00am On May 27, 2016
Am +1 today , HBD TO ME

UP GUNNERS grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Am +1 today , HBD TO ME

UP GUNNERS grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERLY... more blessing more money... great health and best of luck...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I'm just surprised Saka would be making the starting 11 ahead of The best DM in d league and Almighty El Neny...

Lool see consolation. Community Shield is now a trophy eh?? grin grin
The same Community Shield United won 3 yrs ago. Yet this alomo sipping baboon has constantly claimed United would ve been trophyless since SAF's retirement had we ended this season trophyless. The hypocrisy!!!

Ogbeni... blah blah blah......
U must think its one of ur merry band of villsge miscreants ur talking to with all that rubbish u just typed.

Just STFU and stick to pushing tyres around under Molete bridge. The internet isn't meant for less privileged illiterates like u....

Lmao... dude... you're still incoherent... half trophy or quarter trophy... facts remain we won something...

Anyone we start isn't your problem... If I'm an illiterate that isn't limited to just Nigeria... I'm good... I'm better a million times better than a certain Ibadan tout that hasn't move outside of Ibadan...

Your life revolves two places Molete and Challenge... you frequent the newspaper stands spewing your limited knowledge on football...

and that's the same thing you do on nairaland... shuffling football threads getting schooled up and down and resulting to cheap insults...

Don't for once think I don't know how to throw banter... it's your folks at home I'll send to your village... but thinking about it and considering the blind mods on sports section... you're not worth a ban... But it's sill quite easy to change that stance...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 7:06am On May 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

No they aren't useless...

They are playing in the UCL next season but a former champion isn't... grin grin

Which former champion? You tell me... undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 7:10am On May 27, 2016
Pataki:

His well-timed sliding tackles are second to none... shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I'm just surprised Saka would be making the starting 11 ahead of The best DM in d league
Let's assume someone actually made that statement, was Xhaka bought from an EPL club? Are you saying that one can't get a DM better than the best in EPL.

It's arguable that Aguero is the best CF in the league, if man city decides to get Suarez from Spain won't he bench Aguero?
He said best in the league, not best in the world, you lack comprehensive skills.
I understand your excitement you just signed a new manager and typical of you to get delirious during transfer window. By the end of week-2 of the season your wailings will resume.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... dude... you're still incoherent... half trophy or quarter trophy... facts remain we won something...

Anyone we start isn't your problem... If I'm an illiterate that isn't limited to just Nigeria... I'm good... I'm better a million times better than a certain Ibadan tout that hasn't move outside of Ibadan...

Your life revolves two places Molete and Challenge... you frequent the newspaper stands spewing your limited knowledge on football...

and that's the same thing you do on nairaland... shuffling football threads getting schooled up and down and resulting to cheap insults...

Don't for once think I don't know how to throw banter... it's your folks at home I'll send to your village... but thinking about it and considering the blind mods on sports section... you're not worth a ban... But it's sill quite easy to change that stance...
Lool. Just look at this frigging Bâstard. But dude seriously, yo momma dint carry u for 9 months only for u to turn out this daft.

Whether half trophy or not, u can admit that Arsenal won a trophy dis season. But u wont acknowledge d fact that United also won the same half trophy less than 3 yrs ago?? Lool. I'm not surprised tho. U're well known in these parts of NL to afflicted with perpetual Stûpidity. So wahala no dey. U can keep behaving like something suffering from chronic psychosis.

Yes am an Ibadan boy. But u dont know me, i dont know u. But somehow, this môron seems to think my life revolves around Challenge and Ib?? Lool. See ehn, i might ve never been across the borders of this country. But where i've been to, and what i've done, ur pathetic excuse of lineage cant even begin to dream of it.

Lool. Even if i ever get schooled in this NL is it an old, daft, retâderd and primitive imbecîle with an IQ that cant even flash MTN to MTN dat wants to school me??

I'm not the jobless type who has time to be running multiple accounts. So u can go fetch ur mods like the good little dog u are and ban me. Just know dat when ever the ban is lifted, i'll be back here to shît all over ur sorry existence.

Have a nice day!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Let's assume someone actually made that statement, was Xhaka bought from an EPL club? Are you saying that one can't get a DM better than the best in EPL.

It's arguable that Aguero is the best CF in the league, if man city decides to get Suarez from Spain won't he bench Aguero?
He said best in the league, not best in the world, you lack comprehensive skills.
I understand your excitement you just signed a new manager and typical of you to get delirious during transfer window. By the end of week-2 of the season your wailings will resume.
Blah blah blah! Save ur ramblings for those dat care and get lost....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool. Just look at this frigging Bâstard. But dude seriously, yo momma dint carry u for 9 months only for u to turn out this daft.

Whether half trophy or not, u can admit that Arsenal won a trophy dis season. But u wont acknowledge d fact that United also won the same half trophy less than 3 yrs ago?? Lool. I'm not surprised tho. U're well known in these parts of NL to afflicted with perpetual Stûpidity. So wahala no dey. U can keep behaving like something suffering from chronic psychosis.

Yes am an Ibadan boy. But u dont know me, i dont know u. But somehow, this môron seems to think my life revolves around Challenge and Ib?? Lool. See ehn, i might ve never been across the borders of this country. But where i've been to, and what i've done, ur pathetic excuse of lineage cant even begin to dream of it.

Lool. Even if i ever get schooled in this NL is it an old, daft, retâderd and primitive imbecîle with an IQ that cant even flash MTN to MTN dat wants to school me??

I'm not the jobless type who has time to be running multiple accounts. So u can go fetch ur mods like the good little dog u are and ban me. Just know dat when ever the ban is lifted, i'll be back here to shît all over ur sorry existence.

Have a nice day!!

Lmao at the bolded... where exactly have you been to...? Molete...? Orita Challenge...? Oke. Ado...? Dugbe...?!

The landmark in Ibadan is Shoprite... is that what you want to use to boast...? hahaha... what exactly have you done...?! I've never heard of your family Adelana but my dead dog (a Rottweiler) is popular than you and your whole family in Ibadan ... #Fact

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:14am On May 27, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger has changed!

When I look at Xhaka for £30m before season is over?... Shock!
There's competition coming up next season with, Klopp, Pep,MOU, having ability to attract players hence Wenger won't want transfers dragging till they get over priced and snatched from him. Plus the not wanting to lose to MOU factor.
Secondly he has no excuse of lack of funds,
Thirdly he would want to finish high considering next season might be his last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.