Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332405 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:53am On Jun 23, 2016
elrony:

it's either you re trolling ur useless club or you are just plain stup1d for Wenger's sake!

Please, how are teams rated defensively?...(ain't it based on the number of goals conceded?)

how can Arsenal defence (conceded 36 goals)be better than Spurs or United's(conceded 35 goals),when it's obvious you conceded more goals!

you are either deluded or genetically a cretineous fukctard!!
dat its I give up on u
Ur level of stupidity is so exceptional

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Two St Totteringham days in one year cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2016
UCL this, UCL that...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Keky:
Imagine being rejected by someone who isn't even a PL champ.
How can he be a PL champ when he has never played in the PL? What kind of stupidity is this?
Keky:
Hummels actually described the "biggest club in the world" as "one club like that". He must not know about "20 times".
Your lunancy here again is ridiculous. To Hummels, United is a cut above every single PL club and he would have joined if we offered him CL football. There were other clubs with CL football like Arsenal that year but these clubs are simple useless and won't meet up with the whole criteria he stated. Stop being silly.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Jamie Vardy has signed a new contract at Leceister. It's official. He has rejected Arsenal. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
So Giroud to lead the line again. Buhahahahaha!

I wish that guy and Wenger would not retire from football.
Hahahahahahahahaaaa.

June:
We will win the league

April:
We will finish above Spurs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
GBR1:
How can he be a PL champ when he has never played in the PL? What kind of stupidity is this?

Your lunancy here again is ridiculous. To Hummels, United is a cut above every single PL club and he would have joined if we offered him CL football. There were other clubs with CL football like Arsenal that year but these clubs are simple useless and won't meet up with the whole criteria he stated. Stop being silly.
Lmao! U act like u just dey know keky. He thinks he's taking shots at United. But all he's doing is making a fool of himself with all those pathetic bantz. Ignore his azz!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2016
chrisley024:
So Giroud to lead the line again. Buhahahahaha!

I wish that guy and Wenger would not retire from football.
Hahahahahahahahaaaa.

By June:
We will win the league

By April:
We will finish above Spurs grin
Wenger and Giroud to grow old, retire and die in Arsenal. Amen somebody....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lmao! U act like u just dey know keky. He thinks he's taking shots at United. But all he's doing is making a fool of himself with all those pathetic bantz. Ignore his azz!!
I've been seeing his moniker for a while exhibiting gross stupidity on various threads and hating on United while being an Arsenal fan.

I think i will start spending more time here; these Arsenal folks too often forget their place these days.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Y u guys worried...u shd know AW is only bring in xhaka and dats all......
Who knew AFC was interested in him b4.
So any player DAT got leak to d press is never going to play for AFC
Just give me d name of d player wengay admitted to buy and he did
Cr7,messi,ibrahimovic et all grin grin grin
DAT useless man will never change

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
UCL this, UCL that...
grin grin
Whether u agree or not, ucl still played a role in his decision. Ur post would have made sense if he had rejected arsenal for a team like manure not playing the ucl.
But then, scummies don't make sense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pataki:
Vardy deal possibly not going through according to my sources. - PatakiSports.

PatakiSports announced this earlier this month. Even when the likes of BBC, SkySports, Proudlysports etc were announcing that the deal is practically done. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Whether u agree or not, ucl still played a role in his decision. Ur post would have made sense if he had rejected arsenal for a team like manure not playing the ucl.
But then, scummies don't make sense.
And u would ve made more sense had u remembered United rejected to activate Vardy's clause in favour of signing Zlatan instead. Anyways, we all know Vardy chose to stay in Leicester bcoz no top club wanted his services. And he wasn't ready to leave the EPL champions for a mediocre club like Arsenal.
Anyways ur team that has UCL football, how's the UCL helping Arsenal sign players?? Mikhitarian and Vardy ve already rejected Arsenal. Who's next?? U need to understand that Arsenal isn't a big club. 19 yrs of uninterrupted attendance in the UCL and 12 yrs witout a league title doesn't make u a big club in Europe.

Anyways, i understand tho. If it was my club that was rejected by a 29 yr old who only just played his first professional game in the championship in 2012, i'd be frustrated too.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Welcome Vardy
Welcome Vard
Welcome Var
Welcome Va
Welcome V
Welcome
Welcom
Welco
Welc
Wel
Welb
Welbe
Welbec
Welbeck

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jamie Vardy signs new Leicester city contract... Speaking he says 'I am still focused on the tournament but i would like to say on this i am very glad to have made this decision, i was amazed i was being linked to Assnal, I wouldn't even permit my corpse to play for them. I want to win and keep winning big with Leicester City. I don't want tin cups every now and then. I don't want to go the Champions league to make numbers but fight to be a Champion. That is my dream. I will speak more later. Thank you'

joeace2020 ....I assisted u in pasting this in the right thread....u mistakenly dropped in in united's thread cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
After hearing Vardy rejects Arsenal, United fans coming out for the bantz like...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And u would ve made more sense had u remembered United rejected to activate Vardy's clause in favour of signing Zlatan instead. Anyways, we all know Vardy chose to stay in Leicester bcoz no top club wanted his services. And he wasn't ready to leave the EPL champions for a mediocre club like Arsenal.
Anyways ur team that has UCL football, how's the UCL helping Arsenal sign players?? Mikhitarian and Vardy ve already rejected Arsenal. Who's next?? U need to understand that Arsenal isn't a big club. 19 yrs of uninterrupted attendance in the UCL and 12 yrs witout a league title doesn't make u a big club in Europe.

Anyways, i understand tho. If it was my club that was rejected by a 29 yr old who only just played his first professional game in the championship in 2012, i'd be frustrated too.
Mikhi rejected arsenal and just yesterday u raised ur bid to 28M.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Did vardy reject Arsenal for a lower team?
If vardy will move, it will either be Arsenal or back to Leicester..

Whats biggie there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dopeJemi: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

And you can't see it's dortmund that's refusing to sell
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Mumu. Dortmund rejected the bid and wants more money for him. They can determine the price through negotiations because Mikhi doesn't have a release clause. Mikhi wants the move as much as possible. It's his dream move in fact and his agent has confirmed everything. Mikhi's agent Raiola is mad at Dortmund and threatening fire and brimstone to get him to United. Don't say something silly or i would expose you quite easily.

Arsenal actually triggered Vardy's release clause and Leceister had no say in that and they couldn't have stopped him from leaving. That's what a release clause does and i don't except an illiterate like you to understand that. It was all Vardy's personal decision by then but he rejected Arsenal. That's it. He rejected you guys because he knows Arsenal is one useless club. Deal with it.

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
lekkie073:
Jamie Vardy signs new Leicester city contract... Speaking he says 'I am still focused on the tournament but i would like to say on this i am very glad to have made this decision, i was amazed i was being linked to Assnal, I wouldn't even permit my corpse to play for them. I want to win and keep winning big with Leicester City. I don't want tin cups every now and then. I don't want to go the Champions league to make numbers but fight to be a Champion. That is my dream. I will speak more later. Thank you'

joeace2020 ....I assisted u in pasting this in the right thread....u mistakenly dropped in in united's thread cool

Lol...Can arsenal go any lower?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
GBR1:

Mumu. Dortmund rejected the bid and wants more money for him. They can determine the price through negotiations because Mikhi doesn't have a release clause. Mikhi wants the move as much as possible. It's his dream move in fact and his agent has confirmed everything. Mikhi's agent Raiola is mad at Dortmund and threatening fire and brimstone to get him to United. Don't say something silly or i would expose you quite easily.

Arsenal actually triggered Vardy's release clause and Leceister had no say in that and they couldn't have stopped him from leaving. That's what a release clause does and i don't except an illiterate like you to understand that. It was all Vardy's personal decision by then but he rejected Arsenal. That's it. He rejected you guys because he knows Arsenal is one useless club. Deal with it.
All these epistles to prove ur club is relevant, lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
GBR1:
Jamie Vardy has signed a new contract at Leceister. It's official. He has rejected Arsenal. grin
Good riddance, he isn't even that good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Welcome Vardy Welcome Vard Welcome Var Welcome Va Welcome V Welcome Welcom Welco Welc Wel Welb Welbe Welbec Welbeck
LMAO!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
joeace2020:

Lol...Can arsenal go any lower?
Arsenal could go as low as playing in the Europa league with manure.
#ScummiesUnited

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
sod09:
Y u guys worried...u shd know AW is only bring in xhaka and dats all......
Who knew AFC was interested in him b4.
So any player DAT got leak to d press is never going to play for AFC
Just give me d name of d player wengay admitted to buy and he did
Cr7,messi,ibrahimovic et all grin grin grin
DAT useless man will never change
How is it Wenger's fault that Vardy refused to show up?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Meanwhile...
Sanchez Alexis on fire. Copa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Spy360:

How is it Wenger's fault that Vardy refused to show up?
cos he might add €1 to release d clause. grin grin grin
U shd know wengay better Dan me bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Spy360:

I tell u, I was afraid oo
I never wanted him
Won't mind morata or lukaku
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Spy360:

sod09:
I tell u, I was afraid oo
I never wanted him
Won't mind morata or lukaku

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
edoyad:

I hope it doesn't pull through, we do not need Vardy.

We dodged a bullet there. Thanks to the Leicester City management for helping Arsenal F C move in the right direction, since that dolt, Wenger, has lost the capacity to do that .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Spy360:

Arsenal could go as low as playing in the Europa league with manure.

#ScummiesUnited

Having won all there is in football...the Europa league would be the crown on all of Uniteds achievements. We go into the competition expecting to win it. Same can't be said of Arsenal in the UCL

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.