Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331877 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Will I be posting "dodged a bullet" like our thursday night brothers when vardy flops? Look, I don't want to talk about gun and shooting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Still funny man, hahahaha. Even with 20 Epl titles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
joeace2020:

Having won all there is in football... the Europa league would be the crown on all of Uniteds achievements. We go into the competition expecting to win it. Same can't be said of Arsenal in the UCL

How low could Manure get? This is the height of mediocrity. Fergie would have cardiac arrest if he saw this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
joeace2020:

Having won all there is in football...the Europa league would be the crown on all of Uniteds achievements. We go into the competition expecting to win it. Same can't be said of Arsenal in the UCL
Same way u won it last season

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Same way u won it last season
and the season before last.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Keky:
Still funny man, hahahaha. Even with 20 Epl titles

Cracked me up... LMAO!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
An0nimus:

and the season before last.

At least i haven't spent all my history in the Europa league marking attendance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Cracked me up... LMAO!!!

Are u ppl so dense on this thread...wat year was that picture taken? Wow! Wat an IQ draining thread..Una nor bright here i swear. No wonder the thread dry like harmattan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
joeace2020:

Are u ppl so dense on this thread...wat year was that picture taken? Wow! Wat an IQ draining thread..Una nor bright here i swear. No wonder the thread dry like harmattan

E pain am!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
joeace2020:

At least i haven't spent all my history in the Europa league marking attendance

Of course you haven't. You're the most successful team in England. Leave small teams like Arsenal and Watford to bother about themselves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Wenger and Giroud to grow old, retire and die in Arsenal. Amen somebody....

Amen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2016
GBR1:

I've been seeing his moniker for a while exhibiting gross stupidity on various threads and hating on United while being an Arsenal fan.

I think i will start spending more time here; these Arsenal folks too often forget their place these days.

you ain't seen nada yet...enough Gayner lunatics on here to make you LOL real hard!!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2016
lekkie073:
Jamie Vardy signs new Leicester city contract... Speaking he says 'I am still focused on the tournament but i would like to say on this i am very glad to have made this decision, i was amazed i was being linked to Assnal, I wouldn't even permit my corpse to play for them. I want to win and keep winning big with Leicester City. I don't want tin cups every now and then. I don't want to go the Champions league to make numbers but fight to be a Champion. That is my dream. I will speak more later. Thank you'

joeace2020 ....I assisted u in pasting this in the right thread....u mistakenly dropped in in united's thread cool
cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2016
An0nimus:

Of course you haven't. You're the most successful team in England. Leave small teams like Arsenal and Watford to bother about themselves.

so you know say ur useless club and Manchester United no dey the same cadre!!!

Arsenal will forever be substandard when it comes to being compared with a colossus of greatness like Manchester United!!!

an0ni my guy!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2016
How is our UCL aura doing for us so far

Hen Spy360
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2016
I can see aw miserable ur lives are....u guys spends half of ur useless lives throwing insults here and u all claim to be trolling....
D only person who is making sense with trolling is adelana1
U all shd learn from him and stop trying hard to make a joke outta d shi u post...
Grow up and get a new life
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2016
elrony:

so you know say ur useless club and Manchester United no dey the same cadre!!!

Arsenal will forever be substandard when it comes to being compared with a colossus of greatness like Manchester United!!!

an0ni my guy!!! cheesy

Arsenal will not forever be below Manutd. No one can say for sure what will happen in the next decade. Until the last decade L'pool had more English league titles than Utd. The league tropylessness for AFC started from a season yeah? then it increased to two and got to now. How many seasons has ManUtd gone now? Like I said, we can choose to troll in amusement but we can't predict these things. I just want Arsenal to win one UCL in their history, I don't care how long it takes. I need one UCL. That's the only ammo trolls have against us. The rest are irrelevant.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
This is the beginning of the end for British football... We're now stucked with shit players that cost an arm and a leg like carrol, sterling etc...

Wetin dey pain me pass nah say i no go fit sign serbia and brazil wonderkids in football manager 2017 coming out in the next few months...

My bet365 account... Gaddamit... I'm seeing pictures of british pounds sinking faster than the titanic... £1 now $1.6 in less than 12 hours...

Bigotry and Racism nah disease... The older generation just bleeped the future and the world up...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Actually, £1=$1.38 currently. UK is likely poorer than France now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
An0nimus:

Arsenal will not forever be below Manutd. No one can say for sure what will happen in the next decade. Until the last decade L'pool had more English league titles than Utd. The league tropylessness for AFC started from a season yeah? then it increased to two and got to now. How many seasons has ManUtd gone now? Like I said, we can choose to troll in amusement but we can't predict these things. I just want Arsenal to win one UCL in their history, I don't care how long it takes. I need one UCL. That's the only ammo trolls have against us. The rest are irrelevant.
arsenal will one day win ucl but I don't think it would be dis century
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Actually, £1=$1.38 currently. UK is likely poorer than France now.

Still dropping... The UK lost £350 billion since BREXIT...

The image below was an hour after 12...

With investor still clearing out... And if investors are clearing out... The pounds keep sinking... Until it meets the naira... grin

No wonder Olamide said Pounds Sterling la fin shay tissue...

C. Ronaldo was sold to madrid for £86 million pounds equiv to $100 million dollars... Now £86 million pounds is barely $54 million... Do the maths...

Brexit just handed over football to Germany, Spain and Italy... Chai... My head just dey calcu as i dey write so... Even the hyped commercial revenue from the latest broadcast deal just turned to shit...

Britain carry gun shoot their self for leg... Nah to find another club support...

Les Herbies... Comment ca va...?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

With investor still clearing out... And if investors are clearing out... The pounds keep sinking... Until it meets the naira... grin

C. Ronaldo was sold to madrid for £86 million pounds equiv to $100 million dollars... Now £86 million pounds is barely $54 million... Do the maths...

Brexit just handed over football to Germany, Spain and Italy... Chai... My head just dey calcu as i dey write so... Even the hyped commercial revenue from the latest broadcast deal just turned to shit...

Britain carry gun shoot their self for leg... Nah to find another club support...

It is a shock and normally would make the market to fall steeply, though I know it will rise again but will take time.

Madrid, Barca and Bayern are apparently the richest club now while United has fallen behind. Make I just dey look epl for now sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Day will reverse it all else this useless overrated English pigs will play and watch d EPL thereselves ,,day made a mistake DAT shdnt happen
Or else d useless country will fall,less countries like wales, Ireland et all will rule dem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
All the hype about the new broadcast deal...poof
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
sod09:
Day will reverse it all else this useless overrated English pigs will play and watch d EPL thereselves ,,day made a mistake DAT shdnt happen
Or else d useless country will fall,less countries like wales, Ireland et all will rule dem
u feel they made a mistake.....they know what they r doing. they r pursuing the same agenda in tandem with the next American president (trump) and if u feel they r going to regret it, I doubt it....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
bigkesh:
How is our UCL aura doing for us so far

Hen Spy360
When mature come mature who no know go know. E fara bale. Nwe ndidi o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Britons are the smartest people I have ever met. They will look for any means including the crooked means.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Spy360:

Britons are the smartest people I have ever met. They will look for any means including the crooked means.
hmmmm...time will tell
Day re just been jealous and self centered
All day care for is there pole
Fucking racists
I'm beginning to hate dis david Cameron
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
I got fired and it seemed like Armageddon. But then I started to remember SOME fans who will be watching European matches on those cold Thursday nights next season, then I say to my self, "pheww, atleast I'm not one them." , my dark day suddenly became sunshine with a dozen rainbows.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
edoyad:
I got fired and it seemed like Armageddon. But then I started to remember SOME fans who will be watching European matches on those cold Thursday nights next season, then I say to my self, "pheww, atleast I'm not one them." , my dark day suddenly became sunshine with a dozen rainbows.
and u know u will never see ur team lifting anything dat resembles a trophy at d end of the season cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
edoyad:
What do you silly Arsenal fans gain by watching CL matches? Is it to watch other teams win it every year? Please tell me.

I understand you're currently depressed because you got fired but stop trying to find silly comfort in things that do not exist. Please try searching for another job and get employed because it's this type of thinking that enabled Arsenal to become the useless club it is today and i hope your life doesn't end up the same way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stuff46(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jesu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, bolu96(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.