Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331647 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
[s]
Dude u are just pained, stewpid and fully demented, whi cares who you pick and who in his right senses will hand over a club to someone who has obviously rendered his brain redundant.
Your reasoning is so shallow and myopic you should be considering donating ur brain in a psychiatry so they can give to someone that can make better use of it. You abandoned son of a mad woman.![/s]!
Look at your cheap lines, basic grammar and you can't even manage that properly.

Giroud is bad and he has started all thru for a team that has made it to the final, how many of your useless manure forwards have out performed him, we all saw how your Bastian was waving his hand like he just doesn't care,
You Arsenal fans are so deluded into thinking Giroud having a decent Euros would enable him replicate good performances for Arsenal over the course of the season. Crystal Palace had more players than Barcelona in the semis of the Euros but that doesn't mean sh1t when you compare the quality of both teams but silly Arsenal folks were already having orgasms because some of their useless players made it that far.

Don't worry i won't waste anymore time on you regards this issue. Do you hope Giroud starts as CF for Arsenal next season considering his performances in the Euros?

The answer you give to that would help you understand how much stupid you've managed to make yourself appear.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Giroud is useless buh he still has more goals than Rooney + Anthony Benchteke Martia + Zlatan in this tournament... or probably... then dey rest am for World cup qualifier... grin

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2016
Please let the person in charge remove FA cup champions from our thread title, we are not the holders.

Now , abeg just look at this so called pre season training and tell me how these players won't stay injured for 9 months

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Rashford grin grin the yawnited version of Suarez
Chai... You no get joy at all.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin

The dread of no new striker

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
GIROUD SENT SCHWEINSTEIGER BACK TO MANCHESTER FOR PRE SEASON!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2016
So dis useless boy from burn dis league down didn't score a goal...Thomas muller
Nawa oo, d idiot wasted my points

Wenger just showed y he's daft again....wat was he thinking to allow barca snap umiti under his nose
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2016
sod09:
So dis useless boy from burn dis league down didn't score a goal...Thomas muller
Nawa oo, d idiot wasted my points

Wenger just showed y he's daft again....wat was he thinking to allow barca snap umiti under his nose
Arsenal's loss... Barça’s gain.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
edoyad:
Please let the person in charge remove FA cup champions from our thread title, we are not the holders.

Now , abeg just look at this so called pre season training and tell me how these players won't stay injured for 9 months
let d mods leave d thread title as it is....at least it is a constant reminder of when last arsenal won a trophy...

meanwhile be very afraid when those in d pic below compete for trophies with arsenal....

be very very afraid grin

9 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Who in your opinion is the best (most productive) centre forward in the Euros?

Mine is Olivier Giroud against all odds.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
A. Morata B. Lacazette C. Draxler
With reasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
A. Morata B. Lacazette C. Draxler
With reasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Spy360:
A. Morata
B. Lacazette
C. Draxler

With reasons.
Anyone of them bro, I just want someone that can move with the ball, Morata is on a very high side though read Madrid quoted £65milla for the dude.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RAKITIC: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lacazette is the most sensible of the trio, morata is overrated for the kind of money being quoted in the spanish media, anything more than €40m is overpaying for that guy. Julian Draxler is not a striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by moonraker(m): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Phoenix619:
grin grin

The dread of no new striker

yikes, you are wicked!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by moonraker(m): 2:37am On Jul 09, 2016
iPopAlomo:
GIROUD SENT SCHWEINSTEIGER BACK TO MANCHESTER FOR PRE SEASON!!! grin

Jesus cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
RAKITIC:
Lacazette is the most sensible of the trio, morata is overrated for the kind of money being quoted in the spanish media, anything more than €40m is overpaying for that guy. Julian Draxler is not a striker.
Draxler can easily be converted, he was false nine for Germany and I think he did well.

For now Giroud is better than Lacazette + he is french.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Spy360 post=47345683]A. Morata
B. Lacazette
C. Draxler

u don't need all these when u already have giroud (best striker in the euros as u said) and Asano( 9 goals in over 30 matches)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
lekkie073:

Wenger's Secret Weapon

asanoTAKUMA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RAKITIC: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

Draxler can easily be converted, he was false nine for Germany and I think he did well.

lacazette is a different striker to giroud in terms of attributes, he's nt a target man like Giroud. Arsenal need a guaranty goalscorer nt anoda converted midfielder
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger's Secret Weapon

asanoTAKUMA
yes o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger's Secret Weapon
asanoTAKUMA
d same way yaya sanogo was a secret weapon grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

Why is Arsenal going for Lacazette if Giroud is better than him? grin

Don't be silly now. Lacazette is also French but he wasn't even called up to the French National team for the Euros because he doesn't fit into the profile of the kind of CF Deschamps like.
Kokaneprodigy hope you're seeing what stupid logic you've been employing. Lacazette can't get ahead of Giroud as CF of the French team but Wenger is actually trying to sign him cause he's better than Giroud and would actually improve Arsenal. I hope the signing fails though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
I hope Mkhitaryan scores against his former club- Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SetrakusRa(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin i heard a certain Sidibe rejected Arsenal shocked like dem no want una UCL football grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
GBR1:

Don't be silly now. Lacazette is also French but he wasn't even called up to the French National team for the Euros because he doesn't fit into the profile of the kind of CF Deschamps like.
Kokaneprodigy hope you're seeing what stupid logic you've been employing. Lacazette can't get ahead of Giroud as CF of the French team but Wenger is actually trying to sign him cause he's better than Giroud and would actually improve Arsenal. I hope the signing fails though.
Who has said Lacazette is better than Giroud on this board? How does signing Lacazette mean he'sbetter than Giroud?

By ur analogy now Asano is also better than Giroud since Wenger just signed him and Elneny was signed as DM since he is better than Carzola.
According to you managers only sign players cos they are better than the ones they have? Really dude When did u start ff this sport

Or what is it u spewing sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
lekkie073:
let d mods leave d thread title as it is....at least it is a constant reminder of when last arsenal won a trophy...

meanwhile be very afraid when those in d pic below compete for trophies with arsenal....

be very very afraid grin

There's this new song Man U fans are learning, I've gotten it for you. Learn to sing it before League resumes o tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD7PpXAm2jA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
RAKITIC:
lacazette is a different striker to giroud in terms of attributes, he's nt a target man like Giroud. Arsenal need a guaranty goalscorer nt anoda converted midfielder
I agree absolutely.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
lekkie073:
d same way yaya sanogo was a secret weapon grin
Asano is faster than Walcott and has a centre of gravity as that of Sanchez and Aguero. If his positioning and finishing are better than Giroud's, then we have a very potent striker on our books.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
GBR1:

I read this post 5 times...
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

I read this post 5 times...
cheesycheesycheesy
How he knew Wenger wants to sign him cos he's better than Giroud is beyond.
Dude is just trying hard to troll and he's been embarassing himself everywhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Spy360:

Asano is faster than Walcott and has a centre of gravity as that of Sanchez and Aguero. If his positioning and finishing are better than Giroud's, then we have a very potent striker on our books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.