Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352919 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Most of them are not only sicknotes but average players!

I agree that the striker is the most paramount but you need someone to take the focus from Sanchez on the other wing as well.
Iwobi, Cambell will improve with more game time, Bellerin improved with game time and became formidable at RB.
My point is, the answer is not buying, our weakness is CF. Now swerve cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!

The said people don't even know what a diamond means as well! That's the funny thing about bandwagon.

Anyway, the truth is your right wing is handicapped and Wenger rhetoric question of no value in the market while he keeps signing and developing England dross is funnier.
How many English players did Wenger play regularly last season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Diademk07: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Iwobi, Cambell will improve with more game time, Bellerin improved with game time and became formidable at RB.
My point is, the answer is not buying, our weakness is CF. Now swerve cheesy cheesy

Do those players have raw technique? Campbell first touch is one thing to behold though, very average! There's nothing that's going to develop apart from their decision making. All they have is pace.

It would be better using that wasted time to develop talents that has worldclass techniques already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm 95% sure arsenal will not sign anybody before deadline day except there are major injuries or we get beat badly in our opening 3 matches.....

Everybody knows what we need but becuz wenger is in charge we won't get it.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Weeeee uuuuu keep qwayet!!!! What part of we don't need your opinion don't you understand?
Go back to ur thread and continue ur lecture on 442 diamond, GBR1 afrodoc etal will appreciate it.
Assnal fans sha. This thread has to be one of the most unentertaining and uneducative thread on the whole sports and euro section and someone is trying to spice your thread up you still dey fumble. Mtchew
*spits on thread*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Do those players have raw technique? Campbell first touch is one thing to behold though, very average! There's nothing that's going to develop apart from their decision making. All they have is pace.

It would be better using that wasted time to develop talents that has worldclass techniques already.
Don't you think ur ocean of knowledge will be more appreciated on the manure thread? Considering you have a game tomorrow and your manager is fidgeting all over the place
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrDojo:
I'm 95% sure arsenal will not sign anybody before deadline day except there are major injuries or we get beat badly in our opening 3 matches.....

Everybody knows what we need but becuz wenger is in charge we won't get it.....
Una score 8 yesterday so relax and enjoy the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Diademk07: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

How many English players did Wenger play regularly last season?

Welbeck and Chambers! Both average btw

And there are average sicknotes like Walcott, Ox et al although I would love to see a consistent run of OX as a box-box CM in the midfield. He looked good vs Millan and Bayern in the CL when he played there. He's no dependable though, just like Wilshere because they are always unfit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Diademk07: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Don't you think ur ocean of knowledge will be more appreciated on the manure thread? Considering you have a game tomorrow and your manager is fidgeting all over the place

Maybe the reason I'm fond of Arsenal is because my brother is a fan. I tease him a lot though!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
chrisley024:
Una score 8 yesterday so relax and enjoy the season.

Bro, I'm relaxed Oooo....anything thry play good for them.......gone r the days I'll "kill" myself over arsenal.......

Imagine stressin over millionaires...They are the ones making the money.......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Welbeck and Chambers! Both average btw

And there are average sicknotes like Walcott, Ox et al although I would love to see a consistent run of OX as a box-box CM in the midfield. He looked good vs Millan and Bayern in the CL when he played there. He's no dependable though, just like Wilshere because they are always unfit.
Even lana1 the unrepentant troll won't say this, how many games did these players start last season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
pamcode:
Assnal fans sha. This thread has to be one of the most unentertaining and uneducative thread on the whole sports and euro section and someone is trying to spice your thread up you still dey fumble. Mtchew
*spits on thread*
I was enjoying diademk07 etal banter and I desperately want the dude to go back and kwontinu.

Meanwhile come and mop ur saliva it's making the thread stink.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spy360:

Which star did Leicester sign to win the league?
The article i read then was from an Arsenal point of view. Besides Arsenal was topping the league with the other teams playing rubbish at the time. So the idiot must ve thought he was making sense with the useless article.

Apart from a top striker, we do not REALLY need any more signings.
What's my own with what signings ur club needs. I ve said it here b4 that the day Arsenal signs a world class striker is d day they start to become formidable again. So as the Chairman of The Association of Haters on this thread, it is my prayer that Wenger doesn't sign any striker. I hope he doesn't get to spend. Let him continue being stingy so ur already useless team can continue being useless.

For blips sake we scored 8 times in our last match.
Na so. Kings of pre-season. Wetin consign EPL if Arsenal wins one sorry azz team 8-0 on preseason
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
pamcode:
*spits on thread*
Uneducative?? Yes. Unentertaining?? No. Na clowns full here. So no how wey dis place no go dey entertaining.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Far better! Those players technique don't even come close. Watch all his major touches vs Monaco or Lille on Youtube. You would see both his strength and weakness.

Looking at the kid, he has higher ceilings than Mikhi although Mkhi is more experienced.. I would have loved him at Manutd over Mkhi as well because he loves to take on defenders either on the touchline or while drifting in and his crossing is superb but we already have Mkhi and I hope he comes good.
Well I cant comment because I have not seen him play but then as no body is considering him leaves much to desire. I take an example from Eder, who ever saw his goal against France at the Euros would want to bid £50million. But we all know the guy is just shiit, a flash in the pan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spy360:

Well I cant comment because I have not seen him play but then as no body is considering him leaves much to desire. I take an example from Eder, who ever saw his goal against France at the Euros would want to bid £50million. But we all know the guy is just shiit, a flash in the pan.
Nothing special in that Eder's goal jor. Lloris position was just poor. That should ve being an easy save for a GK of his calibre
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Diademk07:

We beat manure 3-0 last season with Walcott as our main striker. Now explain that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pelvicky(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lana1:
Nothing special in that Eder's goal jor. Lloris position was just poor. That should ve being an easy save for a GK of his calibre
same thing i told some guys now, it was Lloris position

that goal still dey pain meangry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
pelvicky:
same thing i told some guys now, it was Lloris position

that goal still dey pain meangry
Sorry...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pple on twitter are saying liverpool will crush us nxt week...... I hope they beat us bad too, to force wenger's hand in the window... But knwing arsenal we will probably crush them instead....we win wen we are suppose to lose and vice versa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
This oroanos or ounas one niqqa is shoutin about just went to watch his youtube clips.....mehnnn this guy is the shiit....my mind wicked as it is just said i should look up on takuma asano...checked his youtube clip....and i was like"this guy the bomb".....wenger won't sign someone like him ooo....then i remembered that wenger did sign asano.....youtube clips can make depay look like Cr7....(2) this english player issue....between alli and sterling who was the better player last season...most would say alli....but between ihenacho and alli who do u think preforms consistently....some sulez would say alli...gerrout ihenacho all the way....now ihenacho and jese....who z better?....my point is that players vary...diffrent strokes for diffrent peepz.....look @ ramsey ona normal matchday i know am gonna shout about ramsey 25times...but in euros ramsey was class....some mugus would say he was in a 10 thatz y he performed shift him to 10 and put ozill on flanks....WRONG.....ramsey i watched was drifting more to (right) flank(s).....arsenal should nt have mahrez as priority 1......mustafi is priority1.......striker is 2......i love gabriel *holding chambers* koscielny....but those two youngsters do not give me much encouragement...kos is 3-sumthin'...replacements and understudyin' of kos should start from this season for whomever arsenal buy.....striker situation....lord knows wenger will leave us short in at least one area....it would nt be wenger if that didnt happpen....one luv
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cbeatz:
This oroanos or ounas one niqqa is shoutin about just went to watch his youtube clips.....mehnnn this guy is the shiit....my mind wicked as it is just said i should look up on takuma asano...checked his youtube clip....and i was like"this guy the bomb".....wenger won't sign someone like him ooo....then i remembered that wenger did sign asano.....youtube clips can make depay look like Cr7....(2) this english player issue....between alli and sterling who was the better player last season...most would say alli....but between ihenacho and alli who do u think preforms consistently....some sulez would say alli...gerrout ihenacho all the way....now ihenacho and jese....who z better?....my point is that players vary...diffrent strokes for diffrent peepz.....look @ ramsey ona normal matchday i know am gonna shout about ramsey 25times...but in euros ramsey was class....some mugus would say he was in a 10 thatz y he performed shift him to 10 and put ozill on flanks....WRONG.....ramsey i watched was drifting more to (right) flank(s).....arsenal should nt have mahrez as priority 1......mustafi is priority1.......striker is 2......i love gabriel *holding chambers* koscielny....but those two youngsters do not give me much encouragement...kos is 3-sumthin'...replacements and understudyin' of kos should start from this season for whomever arsenal buy.....striker situation....lord knows wenger will leave us short in at least one area....it would nt be wenger if that didnt happpen....one luv

Nice analysis... wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Nice analysis... wink
na to just let them know....am angry with that guy shouting ounas....nigga just came and wasted time and MB for me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Cbeatz:
Our priority is a striker. Can't you see that we have just one senior striker in our entire squad, and his name is Olivier Giroud. We are clearly short of numbers up front. Giroud needs someone to share the goal scoring burden with. Check, we did not concede much goals last season, rather we failed to score when we needed to which cost us some matches. A good example is our game against Swansea. Besides, Giroud missed a lot of scoring chances last season that would have made Ozil break the record for assists.

Secondly, Holding and Chambers will under study Koschielny, but we do need a centre back if we can get one.

Meanwhile…
Arsenal fans should expect Akpom to be our second striker this season. Dude is good, I like the way he scores rebounds. 3 goals in preseason is ok to convince any manager to give him a chance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2016
I siddon dey look all these Assnal bathroom analysts

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I siddon dey look all these Assnal bathroom analysts
You've been claiming analyst upandan. other than crayoning threads and posting gibberish just to get noticed, what other thing do you know about football?.
Analyst ayé!!! Being a talkative doesn't make u an analyst Ordinary 442 diamond you don't know. Keep embarassing yourself.
now that you've got my attention, can u please crawl back to the hole u came out from you slimy snail !!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Spy360:

Our priority is a striker. Can't you see that we have just one senior striker in our entire squad, and his name is Olivier Giroud. We are clearly short of numbers up front. Giroud needs someone to share the goal scoring burden with. Check, we did not concede much goals last season, rather we failed to score when we needed to which cost us some matches. A good example is our game against Swansea. Besides, Giroud missed a lot of scoring chances last season that would have made Ozil break the record for assists.

Secondly, Holding and Chambers will under study Koschielny, but we do need a centre back if we can get one.

Meanwhile…
Arsenal fans should expect Akpom to be our second striker this season. Dude is good, I like the way he scores rebounds. 3 goals in preseason is ok to convince any manager to give him a chance.
true words bruh....but wenger once made a referance to aguero and sanchez....i do think we will see sanchez up top this season if we do not sign......giroud misses chances but he is a good player....u all don't know but he really is.....the type of football we play the only strikerz we could would be striker who are drogba-ish....good in the air.....strong.....and holdup play......giroud fits perfectly.....welbeck even more perfect( pace,sharpness,great understanding with wingers ).....reason we failed to score was sanchez came back from copa...didnt have a proper preseason....didnt hve a proper rest and he was thrown forward...he played bollocks.....giroud seems like the perfect guy to blame but he actually lifted us in the 1st half of the season....compare to post-vanpersie.....arsenal have short players....kos we are all diick riding now...cost us a trophy......gave penalty away( thatz y i say gabriel is better)...ozill on the flanks and we were conceding setpiece goals in the buckets...holding( chambers is going on loan...nt sure tho) could understudy mertesacker nt koscielny.....positioning....passing....tall...hello to the new mertsacker guys......world class strikers make una mention them if u sabi dem and if dem dey available...below world class is great strikers and giroud does fall in that region.....chambo and lacazette be mate i actually sat down and watched all his goals( lacasera was poor in 1st half oo.....nt consistent....the previous season too he bagged 8-10 in the 1st period....higuain.....lewandoski....suarez....( sort of a winger dny know y peepz say he is a striker)griezman/aguero.....ibra....muller.....and my least favourite deigo costa.....giroud...benzema...aduriz...chicharito....dybala makeup the list of the best strikerz now depending on how they played in1st leg and 2nd leg or either legs of the season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Cbeatz:
true words bruh....but wenger once made a referance to aguero and sanchez....i do think we will see sanchez up top this season if we do not sign......giroud misses chances but he is a good player....u all don't know but he really is.....the type of football we play the only strikerz we could would be striker who are drogba-ish....good in the air.....strong.....and holdup play......giroud fits perfectly.....welbeck even more perfect( pace,sharpness,great understanding with wingers ).....reason we failed to score was sanchez came back from copa...didnt have a proper preseason....didnt hve a proper rest and he was thrown forward...he played bollocks.....giroud seems like the perfect guy to blame but he actually lifted us in the 1st half of the season....compare to post-vanpersie.....arsenal have short players....kos we are all diick riding now...cost us a trophy......gave penalty away( thatz y i say gabriel is better)...ozill on the flanks and we were conceding setpiece goals in the buckets...holding( chambers is going on loan...nt sure tho) could understudy mertesacker nt koscielny.....positioning....passing....tall...hello to the new mertsacker guys......world class strikers make una mention them if u sabi dem and if dem dey available...below world class is great strikers and giroud does fall in that region.....chambo and lacazette be mate i actually sat down and watched all his goals( lacasera was poor in 1st half oo.....nt consistent....the previous season too he bagged 8-10 in the 1st period....higuain.....lewandoski....suarez....( sort of a winger dny know y peepz say he is a striker)griezman/aguero.....ibra....muller.....and my least favourite deigo costa.....giroud...benzema...aduriz...chicharito....dybala makeup the list of the best strikerz now depending on how they played in1st leg and 2nd leg or either legs of the season
Giroud is good with what he does, that's if the opposition play to his strength.
If u pay attention to our games u'll discover opposition play with a high defense line with Giroud as CF cos they know he lacks pace unlike Walcott, can't dribble too. He performs well in the box, so they try to keep him out of that area.
On the other hand with Walcot they play very deep to curb him cos he can't do what Giroud does in the box, Walcott is pace without brain, hence they close any space around him, plus he can't dribble to save his life too.
For example Giroud would have wasted that long pass from Bellerin that Iwobi finished perfectly well, racing to beat the defender, yards out from the opposition's box last season.
I'm not saying Wenger must sign a big name, what I'm saying is he should get someone with the mix of these two or play a two-striker formation.
He has experimented with these two for so long and they are not that versatile to play as lone forwards.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Arsenal-Man city friendly 6pm. the litmus test for Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2016
I really hope ManShitty makes a mess of us today.

That will put enormous pressure on that old geezer to get a striker and an experienced CB we have been talking about since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2016
U people neva learn. Let City disgrace u today. And let Liverpool demolish u nxt week. I trust oga Wenger. He wont sign nobody.

Una talk pass this one when u chop 8-2! Wenger will buy. Wenger will buy. Transfer window closed. Wenger no buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.