Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321427 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lana1:
Who dey find party b4?? I just wan mke una know say its "Just Ordinary Watford".

Anyways, Arsenal is back. #COYeyeG

As if united played barca or madrid to get their points....ordinary soton & bournemouth... Shioor

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
"We have bought two players, Mustafi and Perez," he said following the comfortable victory at Vicarage Road. "Now we can integrate them into the squad.

"We have to finish the paperwork. It looks as though it will be announced at the beginning of the week.".....Wenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2016
When Perez comes, I see Walcott finding a nice cushion on the bench. Dude's sense is so small.

As for Chamberlain... Na catapult!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2016
You know your club is shìt when you go from a legend like Thierry Henry to a slow fvck like Giroud and getting rejected by Ordinary Vardy. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2016
[size=16]Warning:[/size]
Mumu on the loose. Press ignore button.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
MrDojo:

As if united played barca or madrid to get their points....ordinary sunderland & bournemouth... Shioor
Na so una talk ordinary Bournemouth 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, when did we play Sunderland?? In ur dreams?? Shioor tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Lana1:
Na so una talk ordinary Bournemouth 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, when did we play Sunderland?? In ur dreams?? Shioor tongue

Hehehe I don they old...na soton I be one write Oooo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2016
MrDojo:

Hehehe I don they old...na soton I be one write Oooo grin grin
u Don dey old and u still dey support a club dat gives its fans hbp... smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:

u Don dey old and u still dey support a club dat gives its fans hbp...
smh

My guy arsenal no fit give me...high bp Ooo..na new fans wey fit get that one.... We done tey for the system... cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2016
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2016
The way Xhaka dey see vision for passes yesterday in the first half, I almost felt I was watching Bran Stark in Game Of Thrones.

Xhaka must have been schooled under the three eyed raven.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
How Arsenal supporters must be praying that Shkodran Mustafi takes to the Premier League with the ease, strength, and grace that Eric Bailly has.
The Ivorian has three out of a possible four Man of the Match awards

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:
How Arsenal supporters must be praying that Shkodran Mustafi takes to the Premier League with the ease, strength, and grace that Eric Bailly has.
The Ivorian has three out of a possible four Man of the Match awards

Bros calm down....na only 3 matches them don play this season....intial gra gra still the worry everybody...if after 20 matches baba is still balling them yes....you have a fantastic Defender....

If per can adapt..mustafi shud be able to adapt, how soon depends on him....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrDojo:

Bros calm down....na only 3 matches them don play this season....intial gra gra still the worry everybody...if after 20 matches baba is still balling them yes....you have a fantastic Defender....

If per can adapt..mustafi shud be able to adapt, how soon depends on him....
a player new into d league has played four times and been the MOTM in three of them. what more do u need to know he is good. I know u r waiting to see how he would respond to the likes of aguero and Co but I tell u dat a defender no matter how good would still have bad days but when such days r against strong oppositions, then no much qualms. remember.....
boateng vs messi
Terry vs Kane
Terry vs chicharito
puyol vs di Maria
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:
a player new into d league has played four times and been the MOTM in three of them. what more do u need to know he is good. I know u r waiting to see how he would respond to the likes of aguero and Co but I tell u dat a defender no matter how good would still have bad days but when such days r against strong oppositions, then no much qualms. remember.....
boateng vs messi
Terry vs Kane
Terry vs chicharito
puyol vs di Maria

cheesy like I said its still early...I'm not saying the guy is not good, personally I don't judge new players until @ 3-4 months into the season.....

When Mangala played his first few matches city thought they bought the best thing since can drink....where is oga mangala today...cheesy cheesy..m not saying baily is another mangala but let's wait and see how far.....so far the guy has done well....

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrDojo:

cheesy like I said its still early...I'm not saying the guy is not good, personally I don't judge new players until @ 3-4 months into the season.....

When Mangala played his first few matches city thought they bought the best thing since can drink....where is oga mangala today...cheesy cheesy..m not saying baily is another mangala but let's wait and see how far.....so far the guy has done well....
for the records, Jose hardly gets it wrong when he splashes on black players. he knows black quality when he sees one

and pls don't bring in mangala. he started scoring own goals from his second match for mancity grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:
for the records, Jose hardly gets it wrong when he splashes on black players. he knows black quality when he sees one

and pls don't bring in mangala. he started scoring own goals from his second match for mancity grin

Lord mangala cheesy cheesy Epic fail of the century cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mustafi and perez coming in
less than 48 hours
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Alexis' man of the match display should give Giroud the jitters.
Forced a penalty, scored and created- what more can we ask from a false 9?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:
When Perez comes, I see Walcott finding a nice cushion on the bench. Dude's sense is so small.

As for Chamberlain... Na catapult!
Are you saying Wenger should convert Perez to a Winger?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
lekkie073:

Malouda, Moses, Gallas, Mikel... just refreshing your memory...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Malouda, Moses, Gallas, Mikel... just refreshing your memory...
so na Jose buy Gallas and Moses

e be like say na when Jose enter Chelsea u begin watch ball....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Are you saying Wenger should convert Perez to a Winger?
One person must drop if Perez is to play. Alexis may return to the wings, so its Theo to give way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Spy360:

One person must drop if Perez is to play. Alexis may return to the wings, so its Theo to give way.
I thought we signed him as a CF, it's Giroud that'll will be benched here, while Sanchez returns to the wing. With Iwobi still injured I don't c Chamberlain starting on the wings ahead of Theo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
What have i missed here cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
lekkie073:
so na Jose buy Gallas and Moses

e be like say na when Jose enter Chelsea u begin watch ball....
...e be like say na wen moanrinho come manure u day watch ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
So Walter Mazzarri really made that this statement shocked

"When Alexis, Özil & Xhaka clicks, a lot of people who loves football will be having Orgasms"

Thought it's a meme guys came up with until I googled it now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
An0nimus:
So Walter Mazzarri really made that this statement shocked
"When Alexis, Özil & Xhaka clicks, a lot of people who loves football will be having Orgasms"
Thought it's a meme guys came up with until I googled it now.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. He actually never said it. I watched his video interview and nothing of such is credited to him. That sentence originally came out from a parody account on Twitter (@SunGossip).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

I thought we signed him as a CF, it's Giroud that'll will be benched here, while Sanchez returns to the wing. With Iwobi still injured I don't c Chamberlain starting on the wings ahead of Theo.
Both Theo and Ox are crap, sometimes its confusing separating the two. I pray Iwobi heals fast.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chambers going on a season long loan to Middlesbrough - PatakiSports.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pataki:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. He actually never said it. I watched his video interview and nothing of such is credited to him. That sentence originally came out from a parody account on Twitter (@SunGossip).

I wouldn't have believed till I saw it on Yahoo sports UK . The other websites looked 'less trustworthy'. Yahoo goofed on this one sha, they included @SunGossip as their source. Next time I'll chase down audio/video facts to confirm things like these.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pataki:
Chambers going on a season long loan to Middlesbrough - PatakiSports.
This is last chance. If he misses it, no coming back. He should look at Coquelin for inspiration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.