Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2323180 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
wilshere probably going to Roma ?
na there he go kuku die put
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:

If he chooses the Seria A against the EPL, i would prefer AC MILAN, JW10 desperately needs playing time to rediscover form. Rest assured JW would not displace R. Nainggolan, De-Rossi, Florenzi, a now healthy Strootman or Perrotti. Roma is stacked in the middle of the pitch.

I would personally prefer a loan move to a Euro chasing team in the La-Liga.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spy360:

Was Torres panic buy for Chelsea? No. Was he trash? Yes.

Panic buy does not mean trash. A panic buy may even turn out to be quality. Panic buy is buying without thorough check or scouting. Panic buying is buying based on feeling- fear, excitement, anxiety, etc.

Liverpool's Balotelli is a good example of buying with anxiety.
I disagree on one point with you. was Torres trash? . capital NO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wenger has done this transfers late. has he done this transfers before the league started we would not be 5 points behind the 3 title contenders now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
purplekayc:
wilshere to seria A with his glass legs .na to buy strechere for him remain. bournemouth is good for him even crystal palace.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
IZUKWU:
I disagree on one point with you. was Torres trash? . capital NO
Torres did not shine to expectation na. At £50m...

...and that was over 5 seasons ago, guy he was a failed project.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
IZUKWU:
wilshere to seria A with his glass legs .na to buy strechere for him remain. bournemouth is good for him even crystal palace.
Wilshere is off to Bournemouth.

Meanwhile,
I can't believe Wenger sold Gnabry. Especially after his Olympics heroics.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spy360:

Torres did not shine to expectation na. At £50m...

...and that was over 5 seasons ago, guy he was a failed project.
45 goal in 172 games that is Torres record in Chelsea colours plus champions league and uefa cup.not exactly a trash. may not have exactly shined but didn't fail woefully
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
IZUKWU:
45 goal in 172 games that is Torres record in Chelsea colours plus champions league and uefa cup.not exactly a trash. may not have exactly shined but didn't fail woefully
Giroud has a better goal record. That's how trash Torres was at Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wengay's love child goes to Bournemouth!!!

A whole Assanal Legend!!! gringrin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mukina2 ! my neighbors dog Jackie is going to bournemouth .. grin
Wheelchair finally leave the emirate hospital .. grin
Mukina2 the way Arsene wenger is going ,una no go sell Thierry Henry statue too ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Debroslink: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
IZUKWU:

February 16, 2011 Arsenal 2 - 1 Barcelona
Arsenal FC and fans said:
"Wilshere is better than both Xavi and Iniesta".

August 31, 2016
Xavi and Iniesta are football legends
Wilshere is loaned to Bournemouth.

Arsenal FC is a joke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2016
How did Jack pass his medical for God sake?

When I heard he was having a medicals, I thought he was injured again

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2016
elrony:
Wengay's love child goes to Bournemouth!!!

A whole Assanal Legend!!! gringrin grin grin
Nwa na baa nshi i biala? Onye manure,
lol @ love child
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Arsenal Squad 2016/17 (first 30)

Gk: Cech, Ospina, Martinez

Df: Monreal, Gibbs, Bellerin, Jerkinson, Debuchy, Per, Koschielny, Mustafi, Holding, Gabriel, Bielik

Md: Xhaka, Coquelin, Elneny, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez, Chamberlain, Walcott, Iwobi, Willock, Adelaide

At: Giroud, Lucas, Akpom, Sanogo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2016
bigkesh:
How did Jack pass his medical for God sake?
When I heard he was having a medicals, I thought he was injured again
Congrats man. Heard you made it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by stanisbaratheon: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Arsenal's Jack Wilshere heading to Bournemouth for season-long medical...ouch!

Sorry Arsenal fans na joke Oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Spy360:

Nwa na baa nshi i biala? Onye manure,

lol @ love child

Happy New month grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Spy360:

Meanwhile,
For Wilshere and Campbell to have been sent on loan, you really think Gnabry will break into the first team mid-field ahead of those two. Our mid-field has a lot of good legs and keeping everyone happy won't be that easy for Wenger.
Wenger had to take the decision though a tough one, those three (Wilshere, Campbell and Gnabry) need playing time to develop and not lose form.
I just hope there was a buy back clause for Gnabry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Mustafi vs Barca... can keep off, can tackle, can head, can block... with Koschielny... I'm having orgasm... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BnbRZGJD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Spy360:

Meanwhile,

I believe he refused to renew his contract. He had 1 year left. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin

Time to bench Giroud for life!

Up Gunner!!!

Transfer Deadline Signing!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2016
CHANGE IS HERE

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Spy360:

When did we sign Xhaka? June.

Or you think a group of stingy men like Arsene, Gazidis and Kroenke will 'panic buy'? With over £50m?

Lol!

Arsene is frugal to the core.

His judgements may end up wrong, but he does not panic buy.

Then what do you call what he did aftet that thrashing at Old Trashford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
I guess no excuse for Wenger if he doesn't win the title this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
chrisley024:

4th position title?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
chrisley024:

Same goes for Mou especially... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
codedguy1:

4th position title?

Its a target. Anything after that is a bonus oga grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
ColtPython:

seems our understanding of panic buying differs.

This man utd case you cited is flawed because they had already signed the following players before bringing in Martial on deadline day to improve on what they already have.

Morgan Schneiderlin
Memphis Depay
Matteo Darmian
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Sergio Romero
You can't call someone that has been on the radar for weeks a panic buy.
If you say Wenger didn't get his first or second choice CF in the market I will agree, but calling Lucas a panic buy hell NO.

It's simple logic. I love Benz E350 2012 but i happen to be reluctant to splash so much on a car at this time hence I reviewed a Volkswagen Passat and Audi A6 of same year. Getting to the market I'll still price the Benz to see if I can get lucky, unable to drive down the price and time not being on my side, I settle for the Passat will you call that a panic buy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oasis007:
grin grin grin

Time to bench Giroud for life!

Up Gunner!!!

Transfer Deadline Signing!
This is a panic buy na!!!
Probably because ileya is on the way grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You can't call someone that has been on the radar for weeks a panic buy.
If you say Wenger didn't get his first or second choice CF in the market I will agree, but calling Lucas a panic buy hell NO.

It's simple logic. I love Benz E350 2012 but i happen to be reluctant to splash so much on a car at this time hence I reviewed a Volkswagen Passat and Audi A60 of same year. Getting to the market I'll still price the Benz to see if I can get lucky, unable to drive down the price and time not being on my side, I settle for the Passat will you call that a panic buy?

Let's reconstruct it.

You have to attend an examination where you and some others will have to give presentations. A winner will be chosen while prizes will be given based on where you rank at the end of the program. Latecomers will have points deducted from their overall score.

You have well over three months to conclude on what ride you will buy that will to take you to the venue. But you spent the first three months pricing cars at ridiculous rates while also believing you can save cost by trekking down. Meanwhile your competitors have already purchased their own rides by now and have already packed their baggage, preparing to set out.

You decide its not worth it becuase the price tags are outrageous as you believe a car that cost £10m last season is not allowed to be increased in price. So you feel its better to trek.

While trekking, your competitors zoom off beside you, spotting shiny new rides and splashing muddy water all over you as you continue your Israelite journey.

You continue trekking oblivious that time has passed till you get a call that presentation has started and they have started deducting points for latecomers. You quickly run back to the market to settle for whatever your pocket can afford at the time (something that could have been decided several weeks back)

You buy the passat and get to the venue only to have points deducted for lateness and discover your opponents are top of the log while you wallow at the middle of the pile simply because you felt trekking was more economical.

You still think going back to get the passat has nothing to do with panic buying shey?

embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
ColtPython:

Let's reconstruct it.

You have to attend an examination where you and some others will have to give presentations. A winner will be chosen while prizes will be given based on where you rank at the end of the program. Latecomers will have points deducted from their overall score.

You have well over three months to conclude on what ride you will buy that will to take you to the venue. But you spent the first three months pricing cars at ridiculous rates while also believing you can save cost by trekking down. Meanwhile your competitors have already purchased their own rides by now and have already packed their baggage, preparing to set out.

You decide its not worth it becuase the price tags are outrageous as you believe a car that cost £10m last season is not allowed to be increased in price. So you feel its better to trek.

While trekking, your competitors zoom off beside you, spotting shiny new rides and splashing muddy water all over you as you continue your Israelite journey.

You continue trekking oblivious that time has passed till you get a call that presentation has started and they have started deducting points for latecomers. You quickly run back to the market to settle for whatever your pocket can afford at the time (something that could have been decided several weeks back)

You buy the passat and get to the venue only to have points deducted for lateness and discover your opponents are top of the log while you wallow at the middle of the pile simply because you felt trekking was more economical.

You still think going back to get the passat has nothing to do with panic buying shey?

embarassed
Dude u really need to understand the meaning of panic buying.
It's a bargain plan that backfired but panic buy? NO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.