Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2312480 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Every football analysts except phat phools knows that wasnt a bayern grade A team.

The team that lost played without Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Kroos, Ribery, Robben, Muller

Lets see how Barcelona would play without Alves, Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Fabregas and Sanchez

Or Man Utd without De gea, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez, Jones

WHo was Arsenal missing yesterday?

so who is the equivalent of rio and vidic in he bayern team? i see no defenders missing in the bayern team.
you talk a lot of shyte for an adult. bayern pasted man city in munich and city pasted bayern in manchester.
every other thing is immaterial!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
Clutching at straws much?

8 out of 11 Bayern regulars were not fielded and to you that doesnt count?

coogar:

i see no defenders missing in the bayern team.

You see no defender missing? Maybe the best defender in Bayern Phillip Lahm suddenly turned to a goalkeeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Clutching at straws much?

8 out of 11 Bayern regulars were not fielded and to you that doesnt count?

You see no defender missing? Maybe the best defender in Bayern Phillip Lahm suddenly turned to a goalkeeper

i can name 11 city players that were not fielded in the return leg also.
in this day and age, do teams even play a starting xi? by the same token, milner, kolo toure, micah richards, kolarov, hargreaves, clichy, tevez, wayne bridge did not play for city.

haha - dayokanu and his brain-farts.
so phillip lahm is a central defender like vidic and rio?
you need lobotomy asap. . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
Every team has regular and rotation players

Most of those 8 players would start in most Bayern games as long as they are not injured.

Would Arsenal play an important game without Scezney, Vermalaen, Sagna, Song, Van persie, Walcott?

Would Barca start an importnat game without

dayokanu:

Alves, Pique, Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Fabregas and Sanchez

Or Man Utd without De gea, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Hernandez, Jones

WHo was Arsenal missing yesterday?

coogar:

i can name 11 city players that were not fielded in the return leg also.
in this day and age, do teams even play a starting xi? by the same token, milner, kolo toure, micah richards, kolarov, hargreaves, clichy, tevez, wayne bridge did not play for city.

haha - dayokanu and his brain-farts.
so phillip lahm is a central defender like vidic and rio?
you need lobotomy asap. . .

You seriously need a brain transplant

coogar:

i see no defenders missing in the bayern team.

Do you now see any defender missing for Bayern at Etihad? If you still cant see ask Dipo+
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

Every team has regular and rotation players

Most of those 8 players would start in most Bayern games as long as they are not injured.

Would Arsenal play an important game without Scezney, Vermalaen, Sagna, Song, Van persie, Walcott?

Would Barca start an importnat game without

You seriously need a brain transplant

Do you now see any defender missing for Bayern at Etihad? If you still cant see ask Dipo+

by dayokanu's logic - phillip lahm = vidic and rio grin
you're a disgrace!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

by dayokanu's logic - phillip lahm = vidic and rio grin
you're a disgrace!

By coogars logic - Phillip Lahm =/= Defender cheesy grin

You are a phocking disgrace

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

By coogars logic - Phillip Lahm =/= Defender cheesy grin

You are a phocking disgrace

you are the disgrace -
your equivalent of lahm = evra, vidic and rio altogether.
if you weren't born a reprobate, you would know your exaggeration was over the top. . .

since you mentioned evra(a fullback like lahm), it's brainless to mention vidic/rio in the same breath.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

you are the disgrace -
your equivalent of lahm = evra, vidic and rio altogether.
if you weren't born a reprobate, you would know your exaggeration was over the top. . .

since you mentioned evra(a fullback like lahm), it's brainless to mention vidic/rio in the same breath.

You are the disgrace here, Seeing you in the stadium drove Drogba insane in the gif cheesy grin

If you were not born a societal misfit, you would know your generalisation was retardeed

Since you mentioned "NO DEFENDER WAS MISSING" , Its brainless when anyone who watched tha game knew Lahm a defender was missing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

You are the disgrace here, Seeing you in the stadium drove Drogba insane in the gif cheesy grin

If you were not born a societal misfit, you would know your generalisation was retardeed

Since you mentioned "NO DEFENDER WAS MISSING" , Its brainless when anyone who watched tha game knew Lahm a defender was missing

your mentality is so shallow.
if evra = lahm, why mention vidic and rio?
don't you get it? if you had mentioned 2 centre-halves in your thoughtless comment, one would understand.

missing lahm = missing fabio, i wouldn't even mention evra(4 european cl-finalist) in the same breath as lahm.
who is lahm? what has he won for club/country in his career?
lahm? you are a pillock!

city beat bayern(end of story)! they had more internationals missing than bayern munich!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

your mentality is so shallow.
if evra = lahm, why mention vidic and rio?
don't you get it? if you had mentioned 2 centre-halves in your thoughtless comment, one would understand.

missing lahm = missing fabio, i wouldn't even mention evra(4 european cl-finalist) in the same breath as lahm.
who is lahm? what has he won for club/country in his career?
lahm? you are a pillock!

city beat bayern(end of story)! they had more internationals missing than bayern munich!

You dont even have a mentality never mind it being shallow.

If lahm = Defnder why mention that "NO DEFENDER WAS MISSING"?

If you had mentioned other position in your brainless comments it would have been understandable

Well Lahm was named one of the best full back at the last 2 World cups and at the last Euro cup

So in the last 3 major tournament Lahm was the best. Whereas Evra led the worst and most disgraceful French team in football history

He shouldnt even be mentioned as a average defender never mind quality
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Losers club, loser manager, loser players

Imagine the ambitions

"[size=14pt]Getting above Tottenham is the main target,'' Szczesny told the London Evening Standard. "We don't want to finish below them no matter what[/size].

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/999093/arsenal's-wojciech-szczesny:-surpassing-tottenham-is-main-target?cc=5901

So if Arsenal is 16th as long as Spurs are 17th he is okay?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2011
dayokanu:

You dont even have a mentality never mind it being shallow.

If lahm = Defnder why mention that "NO DEFENDER WAS MISSING"?

If you had mentioned other position in your brainless comments it would have been understandable

you are the brainless Arrow here. no amount of texts can cover your idiocy.
only lahm was missing in the bayern munich defence and your equivalent in the united team was vidic, rio and evra?
han han - did you skip qualitative analysis classes in your primary school?

how can lahm equate 3 top defenders?

Well Lahm was named one of the best full back at the last 2 World cups and at the last Euro cup

unfortunately for your daft analogy, this is the champions league - not a national team competition.
we are talking about champions league - a club competition lahm has never won in comparison to evra - who has graced 4 finals in his career.

So in the last 3 major tournament Lahm was the best. Whereas Evra led the worst and most disgraceful French team in football history
He shouldnt even be mentioned as a average defender never mind quality

like i have said. . . . .unfortunately for lahm, this is not world cup/euros. . . . . .this is the champions league.
the competition where man city pasted bayern was also in the champions league, not the world cup or euros.

you have the uncanny ability to make daft analogies.
dayo, i am not the dude you wanna tackle in football debates - i have thrice your knowledge cos i ate 3 forbidden apples while you didn't even finish one of yours. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2011
coogar:

you are the brainless Arrow here. no amount of texts can cover your idiocy.
only lahm was missing in the bayern munich defence and your equivalent in the united team was vidic, rio and evra?
han han - did you skip qualitative analysis classes in your primary school?

Lahm was missing from the Bayern lineup and in your twisted sense, Means No defender was missing?

Did you miss the sharing of common sense in heaven?

how can lahm equate 3 top defenders?

How can a line up missing Lahm = No defender missing?

unfortunately for your daft analogy, this is the champions league - not a national team competition.
we are talking about champions league - a club competition lahm has never won in comparison to evra - who has graced 4 finals in his career.like i have said. . . . .unfortunately for lahm, this is not world cup/euros. . . . . .this is the champions league.
the competition where man city pasted bayern was also in the champions league, not the world cup or euros.

Has Evra ever been awarded anything individually? What does it take to be part of a team? Wasnt Wes Brown and Oshea part of the same CL finalist? We can then see their quality in Sunderland

you have the uncanny ability to make daft analogies.
dayo, i am not the dude you wanna tackle in football debates - i have thrice your knowledge cos i ate 3 forbidden apples while you didn't even finish one of yours. grin

You probably ate the wrong apple. Cos how can someone be comparing a player like Lahm for a much inferior Evra

Victor valdes has played how many CL finals? Does he compare in quality to Buffon who played only one?

You see that regarding European football you would always be a neophyte

Regarding analytical reasoning you would always be a muppet

Regarding common sense you would always be an OTONDO grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 12:30am On Dec 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Lahm was missing from the Bayern lineup and in your twisted sense, Means No defender was missing?
Did you miss the sharing of common sense in heaven?

lahm is a full-back, you slowpoke,  . . . .not a centre back.

How can a line up missing Lahm = No defender missing?

he is no centre-back. he is no vidic/rio.

Has Evra ever been awarded anything individually? What does it take to be part of a team? Wasnt Wes Brown and Oshea part of the same CL finalist? We can then see their quality in Sunderland

evra has won the champions league and has played in 4 finals.
lahm has never won anything continentally in his f@cked up career.

go figure!

You probably ate the wrong apple. Cos how can someone be comparing a player like Lahm for a much inferior Evra

evra = champions league medal
lahm = nothing.
phillip lahm has never won anything continentally for club or country - what a shame!!! grin cheesy

tell me what lahm has won that evra hasn't grin

Victor valdes has played how many CL finals? Does he compare in quality to Buffon who played only one?

valdes has won more medals than buffon.
buffon has no quality any more. . . .it's like comparing del piero to messi.

You see that regarding European football you would always be a neophyte
Regarding analytical reasoning you would always be a muppet
Regarding common sense you would always be an OTONDO grin grin

coming from a man who said a striker cannot be a false 9? grin cheesy
dayo, had idiocy been a felonious crime, you would have gotten a death encyclopedia. . . .forget death sentence.
there's nothing in that your head - but viscous s[i]e[/i]men. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by allboyz(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2011
i dont understand. . . . .

Yes its been long i have been on the Arsenal Thread. . . but i can sure trace the path. . . but am i really on the Arsenal Thread

i though we play A.Villa today and Not City Nor Bayern!!!

WTF is happening here!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2011
Moderakina please effect your usual effective clean up on this thread - the muppets are on the loose again. angry

Wenger considering a loan deal if Gibbs suffers a setback? Just loan the player already because we KNOW Gibbs will have a setback - if not now, it will be after a couple of games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
They are saying it is Wayne Bridge. Oluwa yi ibi danu. shocked Wish kain winshi be dat one. Wayne kini?

Suarez 8matches, at least wahala from behind go reduce. Can they just send CunTerry to Sona and throw away the key?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
slimshay:

They are saying it is Wayne Bridge. Oluwa yi ibi danu. shocked Wish kain winshi be dat one. Wayne kini?

Suarez 8matches, at least wahala from behind go reduce. Can they just send CunTerry to Sona and throw away the key?

Ol boy even if na cripple, half bread is better than puff puff. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
With Mertescatter in that D 1-0 actually flattered us. How that guy is a professional footballer has to be one of life's mysteries. Walcott was piss-poor and Gervinho was even worse. Ramsey!! SMH just when you thought the boy was improving! All those silly flicks wigga u are welsh not brazilian other than that the guys did what they could. I wont even comment on Arshavin and Chamakh that one na waste of calories
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
slimshay:

grin grin grin
Boy oh boy. . . . I will rather Nigel Winterburn oooh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
debosky:

Ol boy even if na cripple, half bread is better than puff puff. cheesy

We can always loan Kilishi back, I'm sure Mancini aint happy with him. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2011
duduspace:

We can always loan Kilishi back, I'm sure Mancini aint happy with him. grin

We no go see light for well o, kilishi ke? Awon irunmole no gree o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
3 points. Now hope Chelski and the Spuds splatter each others bone marrow on deck! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
ritchboy:

3 points. Now hope Chelski and the Spuds splatter each others bone marrow on deck! grin grin grin

Seconded grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2011
pls help me ooooo, how much prof they cut from Rambo weekly wages? ,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Y'all should lay off Ramsey - he made a crucial tackle to prevent Agbonlahor from scoring in the first half!

BTW Sczezny is a MONSTER between the sticks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
Now I see why there's beef for Ramsey - he wasted a beautiful chance to make it 2-0 after a great pass from RVP. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
It's sad what Ramsey has turned into, what happened to that guy ? Also, I'll take experience over youth and speed anyday@
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2011
debosky:

Y'all should lay off Ramsey - he made a crucial tackle to prevent Agbonlahor from scoring in the first half!

BTW Sczezny is a MONSTER between the sticks.

debosky:

Now I see why there's beef for Ramsey - he wasted a beautiful chance to make it 2-0 after a great pass from RVP. grin

MoTD? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:16am On Dec 22, 2011
ritchboy:

MoTD? cheesy

Naah - match choice extended highlights! grin

When did Arsenal start scoring from set pieces? A few games ago it was Vermaelen, this time Benayoun. . . .long may it continue!

PS - if it was Clichy that made that terrible pass that TV5 made which got intercepted, y'all would've crucified the boy. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 12:27am On Dec 22, 2011
I guess sometimes your goofings are overshadowed by the good plays you had in the past.

Not too many people will complain if RvP nets an own goal tommorrow.  wink

Calamitious Clichy doesnt have much of a good record to fall back on when he's having a bad day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.