Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299226 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Nice display from the guys last night,

I noticed they didn't start showboating after 2 nil up in the first half, they attack and defended till the last minutes, that I want, and can guarantee my full confidence on winning something big this season....

Also I love what I saw on perez, nice pace and good football brain, those assist were class, I want Wenger use him with the big boys for 3 straight games and see how fans and coach gets confused on who to drop between him, iwobi and Walcott

I believe he has goals or assists in his locker,we are yet to see much of.
So you think Perez is competing with Walcot and Iwobi not Sanchez and Giroud?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

The core of the team like pique mascherano busquets Iniesta Messi. Even Alves just left

Sharrap there before we find tyre burn you like the barawo wey you be. So na Pep bring Pique, Iniesta and Messi come Barca abi ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
edoyad:
Sharrap there before we find tyre burn you like the barawo wey you be. So na Pep bring Pique, Iniesta and Messi come Barca abi ?

So you read it and that was what you were able to understand from it? That your head like gourd
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Spy360:

So you think Perez is competing with Walcot and Iwobi not Sanchez and Giroud?
bro I want him anywhere in the front three with Sanchez ozil and anyone else except giroud, goals assist will flow from them all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
That ur head like gourd!!

Gourd:

So u mean this is how edoyad's head looks like??

cry cry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
united will score 6. Haters will say it's only europa, but Europe is Europe imo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Spy360:

How many times must we beat City and Pep for you to be convinced? Go joor!

Compare the times you've beaten Pep with the times Pep has beaten you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
These must be good times to be a Gunner. Una team dey play well dey win even Ozil dey score hat trick. My good friend Governor Pataki must be smiling from ear to ear. Just remember say We dey here dey wait grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Lana1:

Gourd:

cry cry

Lallana abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Lana1:

Gourd:

cry cry
Adelana1 grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2016
TRendlona:

Compare the times you've beaten Pep with the times Pep has beaten you.
You point is skewed. Go back to previous discussions, because with this you accept that Pep is actually over hyped.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Fkhalifa:
bro I want him anywhere in the front three with Sanchez ozil and anyone else except giroud, goals assist will flow from them all.
Giroud is not that bad. He has his uses. Current team does not suit him but he could adapt his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Lana1:

Gourd:

cry cry

cheesy we no dey make noise before games, my reply to you will be at Emirates this weekend. Better prepare for your bi-weekly hiatus

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 21, 2016
For now it remains imperative that Wenger signs a contract extension at Arsenal if they want to keep Ozil in particular. The German has made it clear he wants to know who will be manager next season before he commits his long-term future to the club and many will see that as an indication of just how influential Wenger still is at Arsenal.

Culled from GOAL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Spy360:

You point is skewed. Go back to previous discussions, because with this you accept that Pep is actually over hyped.

Pep isn't over hyped in any way. He is the first coach to win the sextuple in the history of football and even till today, no coach is yet to win it. He won it Barca after we went trophy less for two seasons and yet you're still saying he's over hyped. Haba!

Sixteen trophies in four years in Barca and he's over hyped Your head needs to be reset.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
For now it remains imperative that Wenger signs a contract extension at Arsenal if they want to keep Ozil in particular. The German has made it clear he wants to know who will be manager next season before he commits his long-term future to the club and many will see that as an indication of just how influential Wenger still is at Arsenal.

Culled from GOAL.
Wenger is last of the rare breed of managers that graced the late 80s and early 90s; who were focused more on player development as a the tool for winning, rather than 'buy, use and dump' characterised by the 00s set - Jose and Pep in particular; who are obsessed by titles.

RvP said recently that, if Fergie was still at United, he wouldn't have left.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
TRendlona:

Pep isn't over hyped in any way. He is the first coach to win the sextuple in the history of football and even till today, no coach is yet to win it. He won it Barca after we went trophy less for two seasons and yet you're still saying he's over hyped. Haba!

Sixteen trophies in four years in Barca and he's over hyped Your head needs to be reset.
Your stupidity eh, it is boundless. After giving you proofs now, you will bend the argument to some abstract thoughts. Are you a lawyer? Or a petty Liar!

You said Pep won 6 titles on his first year? Hasn't Enrique done same?

That Pep's City got thrashed by Barca coached by Enrique doesn't it tell your itibolibo head that it's not about the manager but the quality Barca possess that is the factor?

Now think about this (if your itibolibo head can)...

Swap City and Barca between Pep and Enrique, what would be the score? Nothing will change.

In summary, Pep won 6 titles because he was with a team of quality not because of his ingenuity. Afterall Enrique did the same. Let Pep come and win 6 titles with City na lets see. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2016
pkasso:
These must be good times to be a Gunner. Una team dey play well dey win even Ozil dey score hat trick. My good friend Governor Pataki must be smiling from ear to ear. Just remember say We dey here dey wait grin

Continue waiting oh. I was reading somewhere today that we have only lost one match in the last 7 months (26 games) or something.

Özil that has no business with scoring, is banging in heavy crackers. We have converted another Winger into a deadly nightmare for defenders now. grin grin

While the likes of Perez, Giroud, Welbeck, even Sir-no-goal (Jesuuuu), are waiting for their turn to join in the gàng-bàng that my beautiful team is dishing out for free to teams these days.

Long may it continue!!

COYG!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Spy360:

Your stupidity eh, it is boundless. After giving you proofs now, you will bend the argument to some abstract thoughts. Are you a lawyer? Or a petty Liar!

You said Pep won 6 titles on his first year? Hasn't Enrique done same?

That Pep's City got thrashed by Barca coached by Enrique doesn't it tell your itibolibo head that it's not about the manager but the quality Barca possess that is the factor?

Now think about this (if your itibolibo head can)...

Swap City and Barca between Pep and Enrique, what would be the score? Nothing will change.

In summary, Pep won 6 titles because he was with a team of quality not because of his ingenuity. Afterall Enrique did the same. Let Pep come and win 6 titles with City na lets see. Nonsense!

Your "MUMUism" is very exceptional. Pep has just spent 4 months or there about and you're expecting City to quickly adapt to his pattern. If you're talking about the quality of players, that is a point but don't tell me any coach can come Barca and win trophies, if Wenger comes, we'll surely end in fourth place in the league.. Lol cheesy

Pep brought out the full blown Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Busquets, Pedro (when he was still at his best) etc and you're still saying he's over hyped. Whether you like it or not he is and will continue to be better than Arsene Wenger. Pep is the coach with the highest quality in EPL (English Pep League) cheesy

You can't compare Pep's season with Enrique's, Pep had a better season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
TRendlona:

Your "MUMUism" is very exceptional. Pep has just spent 4 months or there about and you're expecting City to quickly adapt to his pattern. If you're talking about the quality of players, that is a point but don't tell me any coach can come Barca and win trophies, if Wenger comes, we'll surely end in fourth place in the league.. Lol cheesy

Pep brought out the full blown Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Pique, Busquets, Pedro (when he was still at his best) etc and you're still saying he's over hyped. Whether you like it or not he is and will continue to be better than Arsene Wenger. Pep is the coach with the highest quality in EPL (English Pep League) cheesy

You can't compare Pep's season with Enrique's, Pep had a better season.
Look at the nonentity with brain matter like ewedu. Are you trying to twist the argument by joining Wenger to it? Lie lie!

You are obviously delusional! Na your type go dey beg woman even when she dey cheat on you openly. This is because you are shortsighted, can not see beyond a surface and falls easily for the slightest mirage. I sure say all those JS3 girls go dey use you do office.

Here is your acclaimed genius being ravaged over and over again by his former club and you are too blinded to see that he wasn't what people thought he was.

Monkey brain, I repeat if Pep is a genius let him win 6 titles with City as he did with Barca. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lana1:

Gourd:

Like this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4384913_4384708pooojpegb87e6aca7c9c68da895b9f8a0cfc3ad4_jpegdd0c6c6800a23adf31470efce3bbc56d

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Spy360:

Look at the nonentity with brain matter like ewedu. Are you trying to twist the argument by joining Wenger to it? Lie lie!

You are obviously delusional! Na your type go dey beg woman even when she dey cheat on you openly. This is because you are shortsighted, can not see beyond a surface and falls easily for the slightest mirage. I sure say all those JS3 girls go dey use you do office.

Here is your acclaimed genius being ravaged over and over again by his former club and you are too blinded to see that he wasn't what people thought he was.

Monkey brain, I repeat if Pep is a genius let him win 6 titles with City as he did with Barca. Simple.

Oponu aye ti orun! If Guardiola's success is giving you epilepsy, you can emulate Judas Iscariot in the Bible.

Guardiola can't win the sextuple in City but he has what it takes to win the domestic double. He has been the most successful coach over the years. I have told you that your brain needs reset.

Abami eda..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
TRendlona:

Oponu aye ti orun! If Guardiola's success is giving you epilepsy, you can emulate Judas Iscariot in the Bible.

Guardiola can't win the sextuple in City but he has what it takes to win the domestic double. He has been the most successful coach over the years. I have told you that your brain needs reset.

Abami eda..
So your amala brain has received some sense to know that Pep successes was because he was at Barca. From 6 to double titles, you have at least graduated from imbeciile to moroon.

How could your genius manager not play his best striker against a relatively unfit Barca?

Answer that and move to MuMu level. cheesy

Guess I still have much work to do. sad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Hope we thrash Boro today and clear that goal difference, cos I don't see City taking more than a goal from Sotton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
I hope so. I voted arsenal to win by 3 goals or more on our website
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
I hope so. I voted arsenal to win by 3 goals or more on our website
6 goals Sanchez to score hattrick
He wasn't happy AW removed him on Wednesday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Possible line vs Middlesborough

.............................. Cech ............................
Bellerin .. Mustafi . Kochi .. Monreal
................ Coquelin .. Cazorla ..............
Walcott ............. Ozil ............... Iwobi
............................. Alexis ...........................

Subs: Ospina, Gabriel, Gibbs, Elneny, Ox, Lucas
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Spy360:

So your amala brain has received some sense to know that Pep successes was because he was at Barca. From 6 to double titles, you have at least graduated from imbeciile to moroon.

How could your genius manager not play his best striker against a relatively unfit Barca?

Answer that and move to MuMu level. cheesy

Guess I still have much work to do. sad

Your foolishness has gotten to a point of no return, it keeps aggravating. He didn't use his best striker that's true but that doesn't concern me.. Aguero that doesn't have good stats against Barca. I even want city to crash out in this CL.

2007 under frank Rijkaard we went trophy less

2008 we still went trophy less under Frank Rijkaard

2009 - 2012 we won sixteen trophies under Pep.

And one Spy360 will bring his coconut head to NL and tell us Guardiola is overrated.

Oponu ayeraye!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bournemouth coming out to attack tottenham. Meanwhile, others are paying 300m every season to park the bus against Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.