Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2300163 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
sod09:
answer yourself na
always troll wit sense pls
you don't know what you have & you dey shira Hup Asna everywhere?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
SailorXY:
perhaps you should drop to Europa & try that for size anu mpama.
A kid who continues to fail in class is best put in a lower class to brush up on the basics.

So because Man Utd can't win the EPL in 2017 they should drop to Championship so that can win it in 2018 eh ? Where do they find these people sad

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
edoyad:

So because Man Utd can't win the EPL in 2017 they should drop to Championship so that can win it in 2018 eh ? Where do they find these people sad
like seriously I tot I was d only one thinking day are foolish

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
sod09:
is it dat u are stupid or u dnt know aw to troll.... all u say is ur miserable club av won ucl b4 wen last did u even qualify takeless of winning
is it dat u don't like good thing in ur life, we are better Dan u with everything ATM still yet u still trolling outta context cos u manage to beat one zoro club
we know Wat will happen on sunday

Miserable sod grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
elrony:

Miserable sod grin
paining me we ahead of ur club...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Spy360:

Go play Bayern now na. Sorry bro, Arsenal and Bayern don't do Europa things. We are bigga than that... cheesy

For blips sake go find your mate.

What shall it profit Assanal to play Bayern everyday and achieve nothing? cheesy

Oh... I forgot playing Bayern is now an achievement for your useless club.

I was thinking you were mad... buh you are really mad!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
sod09:
paining me we ahead of ur club...

In major trophy count,finance,pedigree,or what exactly ?

Pained ass mofo

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
elrony:

In major trophy count,finance,pedigree,or what exactly ?

Pained ass mofo

grin
na u wan kill yaself
we spend less ND still getting d results... so tell me slowpoke
y will I be angry with a deluded club with dumb fans

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lana1:
There is nothing in this logic that would suggest Arsenal is now a Post Graduate(UCL champion) when u ve been failing Wassce(UCL knockout) for the last 5+ yrs.

Just take ur L and kip kwayet

Better stay on course for relegation just like someone with a similar I Q with yours suggested, so you can win the Championship.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
edoyad:
Just when I thought I have seen the worst of it! This is your inference from what you just read?
With this level of brain power there's only one path to redemption for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
What are these unfortunate scummies doing on the thread of progressives. At least we can boldly say we are moving forward unlike ur pathetic club taking 5 steps forward and 10 steps back. Win one and get 3 draws, it's shameful bt y'all scummies are rather shameless! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2016
SailorXY:
Just when I thought I have seen the worst of it! This is your inference from what you just read?

grin grin grin game over! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:56am On Dec 10, 2016
GloryIsaac:

grin grin grin game over! cheesy

You cretins are still here ? Well , I'm sure another serving of your favorite soup by Westbrom should keep you quiet for the next few days.

SailorXY:

Pray tell us, what other nincompoopish deduction could one make from the Lunacy you scripted there about the Europa league, obviously your favorite competition these days ?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2016
edoyad:

Pray tell us, what other nincompoopish deduction could one make from the Lunacy you scripted there about the Europa league, obviously your favorite competition these days ?
for your level I have come to a conclusion that words are quite tough for you to decode. Let me stick with 'Montessori', surely you will get the message

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
What are these unfortunate scummies doing on the thread of progressives. At least we can boldly say we are moving forward unlike ur pathetic club taking 5 steps forward and 10 steps back. Win one and get 3 draws, it's shameful bt y'all scummies are rather shameless! embarassed embarassed
shatap I am only here to shīt. I even surprise when I see say a nonentity club like Nyashnal get fan board, dumb fart-licking junkies discussing also-rans year after year like Tom-chasing-Jerry he will never catch; a phenomenon that only interest kids grin grin grin
This useless place couldn't even pass off as pit latrine!
You unfortunate mammals have disturbed our thread for over two weeks, as long as I get the chance I'll be here to return favor.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2016
SailorXY:
shatap I am only here to shīt. I even surprise when I see say a nonentity club like Nyashnal get fan board, dumb fart-licking junkies discussing also-rans year after year like Tom-chasing-Jerry he will never catch; a phenomenon that only interest kids grin grin grin
This useless place couldn't even pass off as pit latrine!
You unfortunate mammals have disturbed our thread for over two weeks, as long as I get the chance I'll be here to return favor.
News flash: weekend is here the dreadest part of the week for y'all bunch of has-beens

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Jeeez!! I'm loving this grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2016
edoyad:

If the student who failed Wassce is now a post graduate student, what does does he need Wassxe for again ?
How then did he gain admission? At least by winning EL cup you've an European trophy.
kokaneprodigy:

Ur analogy is just dumb, has Arsenal ever been relegated to Europa competition?
Of course your delusion won't allow you to see. Better Wenger goes for it and see if you useless club could get an European trophy but we know your barrenness won't allow that.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2016
I don't get it, what are these LOSERS trying to prove on this awesome thread of ours sad

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

News flash: weekend is here the dreadest part of the week for y'all bunch of has-beens
Has-beens with more recent trophies than Nyashnal cheesy
Better a has-been than a never-done-well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2016
chrisley024:
How then did he gain admission?
you are wasting your time, that one with gourd on his neck doesn't understand words. Try pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Lol ManUtd fans venting their team's frustrations by trolling on Arsenal. I can relate.

To be fair, Spy360's comment that started all these said ManUtd can't compare to Arsenal right now. Right now should mean as at this time in this season which is a simple verifiable fact. But no, when a man sees only what he wants to see, he'll reply as the first ManUtd fan did.

It's understandable guys, troll away grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2016
edoyad:

You cretins are still here ? Well , I'm sure another serving of your favorite soup by Westbrom should keep you quiet for the next few days.

grin grin cool , I even thought they were playing Wesrbrom this weekend, just realized it actually Spurs grin

The story just keeps getting better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2016
chrisley024:

Of course your delusion won't allow you to see. Better Wenger goes for it and see if you useless club could get an European trophy but we know your barrenness won't allow that.
U are just a miserable and depressed pull them down agent, a situation leading to an obsession with this thread. Now u opine we come join u in Europa grin grin grin we'll pass.... Those nights are cold

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2016
SailorXY:
you are wasting your time, that one with gourd on his neck doesn't understand words. Try pictures.
you mean like they do in kindergarten grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SailorXY: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2016
An0nimus:
Lol ManUtd fans venting their team's frustrations by trolling on Arsenal. I can relate.

To be fair, Spy360's comment that started all these said ManUtd can't compare to Arsenal right now. Right now should mean as at this time in this season which is a simple verifiable fact. But no, when a man sees only what he wants to see, he'll reply as the first ManUtd fan did.

It's understandable guys, troll away grin
wetin this one dey talk? on what basis do you compare teams even before midpoint of a season?
Hahaha more shīt heaped on sacred grounds from dull grey matter - oga now tell us what you have won right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
as soon as manure loses to spuds tomorrow... the manure cretins here would disappear like fart from Lana1's butt hole...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
edoyad:

Better stay on course for relegation just like someone with a similar I Q with yours suggested, so you can win the Championship.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
SailorXY:
perhaps you should drop to Europa & try that for size anu mpama.
A kid who continues to fail in class is best put in a lower class to brush up on the basics.
Belle go purge you ewu mmee.

So your joy is to see Arsenal in the Europa League? Hahahahaaaaa!

Witches and Wizard may amadioha fire una.

[size=30] We topped our UCL group bloody mofos. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I don't get it, what are these LOSERS trying to prove on this awesome thread of ours sad
My dear too much draw soup don make belle dey worry those scum twats. And when they realise that Sunday na ogbono mixed with okro again? Dem begin to shiit upandan. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by royale442(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
SailorXY:
wetin this one dey talk? on what basis do you compare teams even before midpoint of a season?
Hahaha more shīt heaped on sacred grounds from dull grey matter - oga now tell us what you have won right now.
Right now, we have this trophy.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hey!

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.