Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can You Steal From Your Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Steal From Your Spouse? (1363 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? / Can A Woman Steal From Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Steal From Your Spouse? by creamkele(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2007
NairaLander; Can you steal from your spouse?

I read an article in the newspaper about people who steal from their spouse, well there was this woman who stole from her man and when he caught her, she claimed he doesnt give her enough money.

Note: they are different ways to steal from your spouse, either by inflating the prices of things u want to buy at the market or by stealing from his briefcase or pocket when he is having his bath,
Re: Can You Steal From Your Spouse? by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2007

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage A Situation A Husban Beat The Wife And She Invite The Police / Bizarre Gift Of Golden Toilet By Royal Family(photo) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.