Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After (10951 Views)

Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Leads In Osun Gubernatorial Election - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by iyes(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2011
Compared to his predecesor's 7 years, he has already eclipsed Oyinlola in just 1 year.

Even if it's rescuscitating of Farm Sttlements alone, he has done more than Jonathan's 2.5 yrs presidency.

Propaganda or not, he has not made a false move, or bad plans. He has dealt with the citizens with honesty of purpose and utmost good faith. That is a very rare attribute in Nigerian politicians presently.

I think he'll do very well by his 4th year.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by solomon111(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Cold hard figures?

19 - the number of buses of aluta howlers arrested while on a useless and wasteful praise singing journey to Abuja
3 - the number of months salaries owed to Osun state workers.
9 - the number of months it took Aregbesola to choose ministers and set up a cabinet.
3 - the number of days in each month Aregbesola is estimated to spend in Osun state, while not living in Lagos.
2 - the number of high officials Aregbesola is alleged to have slapped.
4 - the number of months that Osun's tertiary institutions have been on strike and students at home.
2 - the number of times Aregbesola has publicly claimed that he was not elkected to pay workers.
50billion - the amount Aregbesola claims the World Bank will give Osun to cut grass and catch squirrels.
40 - the number of wagons Aregbesola claims to have bought for the NRC / FG in a high story.
40 - the number of rail coaches Aregbesola claims to have bought for the NRC / FG in a high story.
1 - the number of train stations Aregbesola claims to be building for the FG at Dagbolu.
1 - the number of railway lines Aregbesola has built for the FG in yet another high story.

etc etc.

Cold hard numbers ti poju! cool
lol.let any i.diot tell me aregberascal is working, if i wont skin him alive
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Beaf: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2011
^
Don't mind them, o jare! grin

iyes:

Compared to his predecesor's 7 years, he has already eclipsed Oyinlola in just 1 year.

Even if it's rescuscitating of Farm Sttlements alone, he has done more than Jonathan's 2.5 yrs presidency.

Propaganda or not, he has not made a false move, or bad plans. He has dealt with the citizens with honesty of purpose and utmost good faith. That is a very rare attribute in Nigerian politicians presently.

I think he'll do very well by his 4th year.

Poor Aregbesola, imagine him being falsely blamed for not paying 3 months salaries, gallivanting in Lagos and the fact that Osun's students have been at home for months!
We must find the blackmailers that are responsible for these things! How can they spoil Aregbe's name like that?
We must dig out the winshes that chose Aregbes commissioners after a whole 9 months of doing nothing!

Police must lock up anybody that says Aregbe is the most useless politician in 9ja, just because instead of paying workers, he sent only 19 buses of aluta's to fan Tinubu's horridly torrid arse in Abuja.

We must find dem o!!! grin

Aregbesola must slap anybody that says dry season has come and Harmattan is even almost almost setting in. They are only saying it to spoil the RASCAL's name.

Aregbe must slap dem o!!! TAWAI! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by PointB: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2011
Beaf:

^
Don't mind them, o jare! grin

Poor Aregbesola, imagine him being falsely blamed for not paying 3 months salaries, gallivanting in Lagos and the fact that Osun's students have been at home for months!
We must find the blackmailers that are responsible for these things! How can they spoil Aregbe's name like that?
We must dig out the winshes that chose Aregbes commissioners after a whole 9 months of doing nothing!

Police must lock up anybody that says Aregbe is the most useless politician in 9ja, just because instead of paying workers, he sent only 19 buses of aluta's to fan Tinubu's horridly torrid arse in Abuja.

We must find dem o!!! grin

Aregbesola must slap anybody that says dry season has come and Harmattan is even almost almost setting in. They are only saying it to spoil the RASCAL's name.

Aregbe must slap dem o!!! TAWAI! grin grin grin

I hope you still have your helmet? grin grin grin

At this rate, Aregbe would not only slap you Tawai, he would dropkick and Karate-kick you.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/570823_Osun-Sport-2_jpg0af8c091d79beb4b19520d8e273b11a2[/img]

You think this is an ordinary workout? The guy is practicing Jujitsu and Taekwondo. grin grin grin grin grin

Watch out for AregbeRascal 2.0 grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Beaf: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2011
^
Choi! shocked
My broda, I have started looking for a German amoured helmet o!
Dat Chinese one wen I get no fit withstand kung fu ra ra! grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by PointB: 3:00am On Nov 26, 2011
^^^^
lol.

AregbeRascal might not be coming alone oo.
2,000 OYES Gbosa is looking for you! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Beaf: 5:48am On Nov 26, 2011
^
My guy, if they see my new helmet, they will surely run! No slap can pass through.
This one was created after much consultation in a forest near Okija! Mystically authorised and "scientifically" robust.
Dem go fear fear! grin grin grin grin

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by sartorius(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2011
Aregbe has been dissapointing to say the least, thought as an engineer he would restore glory to the state. the water corporation is now comatose as against before that it comes once in a while. the road network is terrible also. not one construction of a major road has been embarked on. the ones that are currently constructed were those appropriated to by the n chairman appropriation comittee sen iyiola omisore, i also want to appreciate the efforts of the senator in allocating huge federal goverment projects in the current fiscal year. over 3 billion was appropriated to the oau federal teaching hospital, and i can tell you that oauth has expanded phase 3 was well executed comprising of an impressive pediatric surgery ward, a pediatric ward, a new morbid anatomy building, several administartive blocks, a 300 capacity car park, an auditorium, radiology building, and so many more that i saw when i was last at oauthc.

thats the game of politics, you lobby for your constituency,senator ted kennedy for decades represented his people they knew he had their back, so back then when ac was sweeping the state at least it should have been selective, i shook my head because , its not easy to be a 3 term serving senator, u have more influence than an unknown. for example the new senators sen omoworare. he is simply unknown, he cant influence nothing, he is just even relocating from lagos to ife, the losers at the end of the day are the citizens of the state, I wish aregbe all the best .

Nb how can u employ graduates to be sweeping floor and cutting grass. i think Oyes was political propaganda
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by olawalebabs(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2011
Hatred and sentiments have turn what will have being a good assessment thread to jargon. If by laying foundation, you said no achievement have been made then GEJ is a total failure. After 18 months in saddle all we hear is promises and slogans. FYI Aregbe is not owing any workers any salary confirm it yourself. Stop peddling rumours and hearsay.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2011
olawalebab:

Hatred and sentiments have turn what will have being a good assessment thread to jargon. If by laying foundation, you said no achievement have been made then GEJ is a total failure. After 18 months in saddle all we hear is promises and slogans. FYI Aregbe is not owing any workers any salary confirm it yourself. Stop peddling rumours and hearsay.

Thank you my brother !!!! I will prove your point.

sartorius:

Aregbe has been dissapointing to say the least,   thought as an engineer he would restore glory to the state. the water corporation is now comatose as against before that it comes once in a while.

What is written above shows the "hatred and sentiments" ruining NL these days and that is why I post far less lately. This forum is now a place where wholesale ignorance and deliberate lies/mischief is king. Below the shameless hack of NL (Beaf) , accompanied by Anonimi and other sentiment-above-fact Nairalanders, telling shameless lies by claiming Osun recieved N120 billion in 11 months while I proved easily that , factually, Osun could not have recieved more than N34 billion !!! What can prompt such shameless wickedness If not the "hatred and sentiments" you infer? Before people come with their usual "OSun defender" jibe they should be aware that the reputable company awarded the Ede waterworks contract below has begun work . They should simply contact the right sources before peddling ignorant criticism here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-793016.0.html

Now Sartorious tells us "the water corporation is now comatose" when , for anyone up to speed about real efforts, it is common knowledge that work is underway to deal comprehensively with Osun's water supply problem. I have no problem with constructive criticism but "hate" and "sentiment" inspired writing is ugly when levelled against those actually making an effort.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=20037

Osun Awards N418m Contract For Waterworks RehabilitationTargets 20million Gallons Of Water Output Per Day

Osun State government has awarded a N417,974,970.00 contract for the emergency rehabilitation of the New Ede Waterworks, with a view to increasing the level of provision of portable water for the people of the state.The contract was awarded to Messrs Seg Mahsen and Co Nigeria Ltd.
Signing the agreement with the company on behalf of the government, for the award of the contract in Osogbo, the state capital on Thursday, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Water Resources, Engineer (Mrs.) Tawa Williams, stated that the project must be completed within a stipulated period of six months.
She further stated that when the project is completed, over 20 million gallons of water would be made available to the people of the state per day, with a view to alleviating their suffering on the scarcity of portable water supply.
Describing the signing of the agreement with the company as a milestone in the life of the present administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, the Special Adviser noted that the government was carrying out partial rehabilitation of the waterworks, to improve its output capacity to about 50 percent.
According to her, the governor had entered into partnership with the World Bank, for the comprehensive rehabilitation of the waterworks, but pending the time the bank would come in, the present administration decided to embark on partial rehabilitation of the project.
The scope of the emergency rehabilitation, according to her, includes “provision of two 2,500 cubic metres per hour, Low Lift Pump-sets; provision of 1500KVA generating set at the High Lift Station; provision of two 2MVA outdoor power transformers with its associated control panels, at the High Lift Station and High Tension Building respectively; and provision of chemical dosing pumps for Lime and Alum”.
Engineer Williams noted that all main pipes in the affected areas would be repaired or replaced, to minimize waste and ensure effective use of water, adding that pipes would also be extended to newly-developed areas.
She noted that when partnership between the state government and the World Bank begins to take effect next year, under the World Bank Assisted Water Supply Programme, there would be complete rehabilitation of Ede Head-works, which would give 100 percent and full capacity water outflow.
Construction of new Ilesa Urban Water Scheme, according to her, would also be carried out under the programme, while the ongoing Ile-Ife Urban Water Scheme would be completed, adding that there would be rehabilitation of all existing water schemes, and repair and desilting of dams in Eko-Ende, Esa-Odo, Iwo and Ede.
For the monitoring of the project, she stated that the present administration would introduce new system of monitoring of projects, which had not been done in the past, noting that the governor had also directed the Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance to participate in the monitoring of the projects.
She reiterated the commitment of the government of the state to give the issue of water supply topmost priority and ensure that the dividend of democracy is brought to the doorsteps of the people of the state, in all ramifications.
Responding on behalf of the company, the leader of the team, Dr Abraham Olusegun said that the company would handle the project with all sincerity and ensure that it is completed within the stipulated period.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=23198

Osun Waterworks To Produce .7m Litres Per Day – Govt

Osun State government has concluded plans to ensure that every resident in the state enjoys sustainable potable water supply.

This was disclosed by the Special Adviser to Governor Rauf Aregbesola on Water Resources, Engineer Tawa Williams at this year’s ministerial press briefing held at the Local Government Service Commission at the state secretariat in Osogbo.

Williams stated that the six major water works and 45 micro waterworks were running below capacity as at the time the administration took over in 2010, adding that the problem of portable water provision would soon become a thing of the past in Osun State.

According to her, the major waterworks, which were designed for a combine capacity of 226,000 litres of water per day, were producing only 23.724 Million litres per day, while the micro waterworks with combined capacity of 13,400m per day, were producing only 18.6 percent of their capacity.

She, however, disclosed that the Aregbesola-led administration intended to address the water supply challenges from two fronts by putting in place facilities that will bridge the gap between demand and actual productions, as well as putting in place system that will assure the sustainability of the facilities.

Williams stressed that the state government would embark on rehabilitation and modernization of both new and old Ede Waterworks, to raise the output of water to 730,000 litres per day.

On the sources of funds for the project, the Special Adviser revealed that it would require external funding in form of grants, aids and soft loans from agencies like World Bank, Japan International Cooperation Agency, Canadian International Development Agency and European Agency, to achieve the laudable programmes.

She promised to ensure that personnel are well-equipped and trained for the maintenance of the facilities upon completion, while counterpart staff would be attached to each of the projects.

“Government also intends to explore available opportunities for twinning arrangement with experienced international water utility organizations, as well as to explore the possibility of private public partnership”.

Williams further emphasized that government will expect people to respond positively to payment request for water consumed by them, stating that as a first measure, the state government intends to embark on consumers’ enumeration, after which the government would conduct “willingness to pay study”.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Beaf: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2011
^
Lol! Another quote from the discredited rag, osun Defender. When will we begin getting quotes from Ovation?
It seems you have only abuse for those whose opinion differs from yours. I'm used to your tantrums, but I must stand up for fairminded, balanced and upright people like Anonimi.
You must apologise unreservedly to Anonimi.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2011
Beaf:

^
Lol! Another quote from the discredited rag, osun Defender. When will we begin getting quotes from Ovation?
It seems you have only abuse for those whose opinion differs from yours. I'm used to your tantrums, but I must stand up for fairminded, balanced and upright people like Anonimi.
You must apologise unreservedly to Anonimi.

Everytime you talk these days, you only discredit youself as a crude liar, mischied maker and shameless hack. The Anomini you call upright , and pretend to stand up for, actually apologied to me for blatantly making false claim about the income of Osun on the thread below where you and your co-traveller gathered to tell barefaced lies that defies commonsense and basic intelligence.

You, in all your shameless glory, kept peddling lies while your "upright" Anonimi apologised to me for his fabrication I exposed. Since then Anonimi has gone on to show he is no different to you with how he will appear on any thread to do with the ACN to begin talking partisanly and falsely. "fairminded, balanced and upright" indeed. Trust a clueless hack like you to think defending and whitewashing your co-travellers can blind what is obvious about all of you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-793016.64.html

Anonimi wrote;

@ Gbawe,

I would like to apologise for the misleading psoition (11th) I gave to Osun state. You are correct.
I was in a hurry this morning and took the # of LGs 30 to be the serial # of Osun state on the table thus using Oyo state figures.
Error sincerely regretted.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by sartorius(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2011
@ GBAWE, I ONLY SAY WHAT I SEE, THE SITUATION ON GROUND IS THAT IN PREVIOUS YEARS AT LEAST ONCE IN A WEEK, WATER IS AVAILABLE. BUT FOR CLOSE TO 9 MONTHS NOT A DROP, CONFIRM.

i AM GLAD THAT WORKS ARE UNDERWAY AND I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO COMPLEMENT HIM. I AM APOLITICAL, WHAT I CAN TELL U IS THAT OSUN STATE INDIGENES  HAD SO MUCH FAITH IN HIM AND FOR A REPORT CARD GRAD FOR THE YEAR IN VIEWE, HE HAS AN  E

WHAT HAS HE DONE IN 365 DAYS OF OFFICE, PLS JUT TELL ME. I MEAN COMPLETED PROJECTS. ALL WE HEAR IS OYES( 20,000 YOUTHS OVER 1/2 HAVE RESIGNED, because ITS A TEMPORAL JOB AND THEY ARE PAID STIPENDS.LIKE 10K A MONTH,IMAGINE A POLYTECHHNIC GRADUATE SWEEPING MARKET FLOORS, CUTTING GRASS, TRAFFIC WARDENS,OR PART OF HIS PROTOCOL OFFICERS, THE TRUTH IS THE MOST TIMES JUST MARK ATTENDANCE DO SHODDY JOBS OR DONT EVEN REPORT TO WORK.

ESSENTIALLY OGBENI HAS DONE THREE THINGS  OYES OREAP AND OTOUR IN ONE YEAR, OREAP (AGRICULTURE) OTOUR(TOURISM) ARE STILL IN THE THE PLANNING STAGES(GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF) ,  HE INTENDS GRADE ROADS HAS EARMARKED LANDS AND HAD AN MOU WITH NRC TO CONVEY GOODS TO
LAGOS.

OTOUR HE INTENDS TO OPEN UP THE TOURIST SITES AND MAKE THEM INTO DESTINATION CENTRES

WOW I THINK THEY DESERVE MORE THAN THESE,   HE WASTED SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE HE COULD APPOINT COMMISIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS, HOW DOES HE EXPECT WORK TO COMMENCE

HE EXPENDS SO MUCH ENERGY ON THE POLITICS OF LAGOS
HE WASTED MONEY AND TIME IN A USELESS TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION CHARADE THAT HAD NO EFFECT,
HE STILL HASNT CONDUCTED LOCAL GOVERMENT ELECTIONS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HE EXPECTS DEMOCRACY TO REACH THE GRASSROOT.

WE EXPECT MORE OGBENI
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by sartorius(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2011
plus he owed/owes osun state workers months salaries am not sure if he has now paid,
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2011
sartorius:

the road network is terrible also. not one construction of a major road has been embarked on.

Is it not clear, with the statement above, that folks like you are working with "hatred and Sentiment" plus ignorance as well? What road do you want to see constructed when you never took time to understand the fiscal effort to first 'balance' the sinking ship the ACN gained? Will road be constructed with sand? Do you know how messed up Osun's finances were when Aregbesola took over? When Aregbesola came in he explained, clearly and very efficiently, the financial mess Osun was in and how dealing with that was number 1 priority. The intangibles (debt refinancing, fiscal management et al) have to be dealt with before the tangibles (Roads et al) can be delivered - especially when gross mismanagement has damaged things seriously . It is that simple.

There will always be planning and implementation phases to governance sensible people look at before commenting crudely.The man made it clear ,in the planning phase, he would first clean up the mess and deal with the crippling debt of Osun and then begin the work on Roads and infrastructure. Aregbesola has not, even minimally, derailed from this target even if some dont have the objectivity to note phases of Governance that dictates how things are done. Osun's debt was refinanced and others fiscal measures were carried out[b] to actually see money saved for use on capital project !!![/b]

The man said work would start after the rain and , from below, it is clear the implementation phase is here. Aregbesola is one of those credited with the success Fashola enjoys. The man was even voted best commissioner in Lagos because of his work. It is therefore baffling that anyone can concieve those with recent history of performance in public office, like Aregbesola, will have become clueless and indolent overnight. Even more sad when same hacks, like Beaf, in defiance of commonsense, then spam the forum touting the ability of those who were mediocre their entire political life. Let us criticise with intelligence and objectivity rather than continue to turn Nairaland into a market place and beer parlour.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=23180

Osun Begins Urban Renewal Project

In line with Mr. Rauf Aregbesola’s administration’s policy to recreate the major towns in the state, plans have been concluded to commence work on beautification of nine towns.

This was disclosed by the state Commissioner for Lands, Physical Planning and Urban development, Architect Olumuyiwa Ige, at this year’s ministerial briefing held at the Local Government Service Commission in the state capital.

According to him, the first phase of the project would cover the main areas in the town, covering one square kilometer, from the palace square of all the towns involved.

The towns that would benefit from the first phase of the project include; Osogbo, Ilesa, Ikirun, Ila-Oragun, Ejigbo, Ile-Ife, Iwo, Ede and Ikire.

He added that the state has successfully completed the digital mapping of the state, saying the feat has placed the state ahead of others in the country, except Lagos in the area of geospatial information system processing.

Ige maintained that the system would enhance public service delivery, as well as expand revenue generation base of the state.

This, according to him, would be achieved through boundary dispute resolution, tourism promotion, property valuation and revaluation and advance socio-economic development.

He added that Aregbesola’s administration has also concluded plans to commence the Osogbo East bye-pass and is ready to compensate those likely to be displaced as a result of the construction of the road project.

Also, the Commissioner disclosed that his ministry has concluded arrangement to revalidate all the Certificates of Occupancy (C of O) to digital form, calling on all residents with buildings in the state, to submit their C of O for revalidation.

He added that the move is to address the problem of forged C of O and reduce unnecessary disputes over land or property ownership.

“A new bill is on the way to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations governing physical and urban planning, with a view to ensuring that its master plan is not distorted”, he added.

The commissioner added that strict measures would be taken to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the Capital Territory Development Authority.

“We are also strengthening our framework to ensure that quacks, especially in fields, such as survey, town planning, building, and architecture, to ensure that issues of collapsed buildings is not witnessed in the state.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2011
I never believed in Aregbe from the get-go.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2011
9jacrip:

I never believed in Aregbe from the get-go.

What would be your reason for this stance? I would have thought sensible and objective folks, not working with "sentiments", would actually "believe" in the abilities of an administrator who has proven himself to be competent and not the other way round? Did Aregbesola stink in public office , prior to becoming Governor, to provide justification for what you say above? IMO, folks generally tend to back those who have delivered in the past to deliver in future.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2011
I like the relative honesty in various replies to this topic.It would help bring about positive change if people can be more truthful about the achievement/non achievement of their elected officials irrespective of ethnic inclination.I wish abia state governer could be impeached now as a christmas gift for abians.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Revolutnz: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ Chima12

I wish abia state governer could be impeached now as a christmas gift for abians.

ROTFLMFAO  grin grin grin  You are wicked o

@ Gbawe

Well done, keep exposing the liars
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by annie7(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dis is for u haters of aregbe,in his press conference wit jonalist.1.he made made mention y he did not appoint commissioners in time because he has saved millions of naira 2 be paid 2 dose coomi's since dat time. No 2.on osun state civil servant strike,pdp administration were payin 35%,aregbe's administration raised it 2 45% wen they came in d workers requested 4 75% again nd it was after dat dey now demanded 4 100% dats where d crisis started dat are dey goin 2 use all osun state revenue 2 pay civil servant but we thank God all d workers ve returened 2 dier various offices,both health workers,all d fousr state owned tertiary institution nd every other civil servant.3.aregbe's administration discovered above 250m naira 4rm ghost worker in d state atleast it wil help d state a bit out of it's limited funds. 4.for d oyes scheme,half bread they say is better dan none 4 d graduate employed in dis scheme.wat has d federal govt done in terms of unemployment in dis country.an average individual working in local govt recieves an average 15 to 20k as take home per month.wat dis civil servants lives on is loan,am a banker and i can tell u more on dat,all dis priamry & secondary schools teachers u see recieves peanuts as take home .so i sea no reason y som ppl are underscorin aregbe dat he employed graduate 2 sweep on roads.let me stop here so dier 'll be time 2 talk anoder day. [b][/b]
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
annie7:

Dis is for u haters of aregbe,in his press conference wit jonalist.1.he made made mention y he did not appoint commissioners in time because he has saved millions of naira 2 be paid 2 dose coomi's since dat time. No 2.on osun state civil servant strike,pdp administration were payin 35%,aregbe's administration raised it 2 45% wen they came in d workers requested 4 75% again nd it was after dat dey now demanded 4 100% dats where d crisis started dat are dey goin 2 use all osun state revenue 2 pay civil servant but we thank God all d workers ve returened 2 dier various offices,both health workers,all d fousr state owned tertiary institution nd every other civil servant.3.aregbe's  administration discovered above 250m naira 4rm ghost worker in d state atleast it wil help d state a bit out of it's limited funds. 4.for d oyes scheme,half bread they say is better dan none 4 d graduate employed in dis scheme.wat has d federal govt done in terms of unemployment in dis country.an average individual working in local govt recieves an average 15 to 20k as take home per month.wat dis civil servants lives on is loan,am a banker and i can tell u more on dat,all dis priamry & secondary schools teachers u see recieves peanuts as take home .so i sea no reason y som ppl are underscorin aregbe dat he employed graduate 2 sweep on roads.let me stop here so dier 'll be time 2 talk anoder day.   

My brother, of all the criticism of Aregbesola this one is the most crassly insensitive and patently nonsensical of them all !!! It is clealy proffered by those determined not to give credit where due. As I have challenged before , to which no response came, where are the 'dignified' and 'plentiful' white-collar jobs Aregbesola should magic out of thin air for Graduates?

The man is doing his best to industrialise Osun, raise IGR and diversify economic activities to provide better jobs and a better State overall. In the meantime, given what obtains on the ground currently , does it make sense for anyone to have anything but commendation for Aregbesola over OYES when jobless graduates in many Nigerian States are turning to crime massively? Nigerians sha.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by sartorius(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
I dont hate ogbeni, am only dissapointed and highly expectant. the best way to save money is not to employ a working cabinet, Budget 2011 was over 80 billion. allocation from fed acct has surpassed largely due to increased output and oil receipts these minus excess crude minus Igr. , we are hoping he doesnt dissapoint us, @ least he aint the only one that met a pitiful account on assumption
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Demdem(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
Damn it. Since my last post, suicide bombers (pdp cohorts) have taken hold of this thread. So many talk out of ignorance and out of lies consumed from the chief liar himself.
Aregberascal, no shaking. Continue with your good works.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by adino(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
Fake Engineer Rauf Aregbesola the Goat bearded governor and the most USELESS governor in Nigeria presently (in a very close battle with T.A.  Orji and Uduaghan).
With the rate at which he is going he will soon overcome unLucky Igbinedion as the worst governor ever in Nigeria's history.
I laugh in ACN  (useless party of hypocrites)grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
Demdem:

Damn it. Since my last post, suicide bombers (pdp cohorts) have taken hold of this thread. So many talk out of ignorance and out of lies consumed from the chief liar himself.
Aregberascal, no shaking. Continue with your good works.

That is it totally. My brother, it is very sad how some don't see the bitter, twisted folks they have become. Remember when Aregbesola launched OYES? Did they not say it was a 419 scam? Now that the program is a success ,lauded home and abroad , the new claim is that Aregbesola is "humiliating" graduates by making them cut grass for N10 K !!!! OREAP nko? Did they not mock? Yet Aregbesola did his thing to the extent the likes of the Netherland were impressed enough to pledged financial and technical support.  This is not even a case of a Prophet not respected in his own Nation. It is more about Party/ethnic hatred that blinds reasoning . Check the past post of all those who speak here. One thing is common . They are rabidly anti ACN/pro PDP/Pro GEJ or blatant ethnic bigots. These people are simply making Nairaland a sickening place where "them against us" feudalism and clannish bigotry now destroys any chance of seeing objective discussions. 

Do a quick investigation and you will see for yourself.

Take the Adino chap above who describes a[b] proven performer[/b] the worst Governor in Nigeria . Yet the same chap is a fervent supporter of a proven mediocrity who has done nothing of note in almost 2 years as President of Nigeria and in his entire political career i.e GEJ. What can prompt such animalistic hate for a proven performer (Aregbesola) and such passionate defense of an administrative zero (GEJ) if not the sort of bigotry that leaves folks twisted and bitter to the point they can no longer say the truth and shame the devil ? The chap is always slavishly propping up GEJ while mocking Fashola, Aregbesola and anything to do with the ACN. Those are the sort of clannishly ugly and feudalistic individuals , with no qualms about lying, destroying the character of the political section of this forum and turning it into an arena for senselessness.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=807359.msg9595727#msg9595727

Adino wrote:
Happy Birthday My President and Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of Nigeria (Africa's Best). Oga Goodluck be very firm and ruthless henceforth in your decisions, since it is obvious too many people are bound to sabotage you. But, they will stumble, scatter and be completely destroyed. Take note of positive criticisms but never listen to silly criticisms because those fools are not part of Nigeria's future.
No matter what happens Nigeria will be great again and all bad belle people will be left behind (90% foolish nairalanders).
I wish you the very best as I wish everyone what ever they wish you in multiple proportion.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=654008.msg8201953#msg8201953

Adino wrote:
you people      justlike to type trash. Fashola is busy sharing rice, salt and other items as well as giving out money in large propotions to lagos voters this past week. In fact since Jonathan trashed acn in lagos fashola has been really desperate and his campaigns and rallies is now an eyesore. All these politicians are the same do not come and type trash when you know nothing. Pot caaling kettle black/   

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=199361;sa=showPosts

Adino wrote:

Fashola is working, Lagos is Flooding and Tinubu is Chopping
No single Drainage System Constructed in Lagos for more 12 Years Now and Still Counting
No single canal Completely Cleared in more than 12 Years Now
Imagine all These Nonsense Happening in a Coastal Area
All Canals are now dumpsites covered with excreta and bags of rubbish
I LAUGH I ACN

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=653812.msg8204511#msg8204511

Adino wrote:
@ Beaf
Guy, you too much jare. i wonder where you got those strengnt and patience to answer those us,elesss and absolutely annoying and ridiculously stu,pid posters these past weeks. You really dealt with them sha (bb and ribadu goons) to the extent that they now resulted to infiltrating your user-name. Those guys are annoying, they never argue issues, always resulting to outright insult and high voltage st,upi.dity. Bros you get patience oh.
No mind those fashola Bottom lickers, fashola has not even done 2much, he only worked for 2 years and tinubu grounded him. Even his deputy was imposed (that ugly woman that cannot even speak English). Fashola will win but 2 tins will surely happen
1. If he performs he will be impeached
2. He will not perform, and wll around will be biz as usual, sharing Eko money with Tinubu, party thugs, agents and govt. officials. Come see grove for Lagos oh, in the next 4 years.
One thing is sure this may be the last ACN govt. in Lagos.
Fashola is too cowardly, he would have gone to LP since and build it to a reliable platform. LP will try their best (they lack finance big time)but ACN will clear the H.O.A seats becos they are buying up the electorates. You will see what will happen today as ACN will pay up to N5000 for votes.
I am completely disappointed by ACN, while PDP is reforming ACN is deforming. I will stay and relax at home 2day and leave the rigging for ACN and their thugs, praise-singers and bought over voters to rig, after all I have Already Voted For My President.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by ektbear: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
annie7:

Dis is for u haters of aregbe,in his press conference wit jonalist.1.he made made mention y he did not appoint commissioners in time because he has saved millions of naira 2 be paid 2 dose coomi's since dat time. No 2.on osun state civil servant strike,pdp administration were payin 35%,aregbe's administration raised it 2 45% wen they came in d workers requested 4 75% again nd it was after dat dey now demanded 4 100% dats where d crisis started dat are dey goin 2 use all osun state revenue 2 pay civil servant but we thank God all d workers ve returened 2 dier various offices,both health workers,all d fousr state owned tertiary institution nd every other civil servant.3.aregbe's administration discovered above 250m naira 4rm ghost worker in d state atleast it wil help d state a bit out of it's limited funds. 4.for d oyes scheme,half bread they say is better dan none 4 d graduate employed in dis scheme.wat has d federal govt done in terms of unemployment in dis country.an average individual working in local govt recieves an average 15 to 20k as take home per month.wat dis civil servants lives on is loan,am a banker and i can tell u more on dat,all dis priamry & secondary schools teachers u see recieves peanuts as take home .so i sea no reason y som ppl are underscorin aregbe dat he employed graduate 2 sweep on roads.let me stop here so dier 'll be time 2 talk anoder day. [b][/b]

Good Lord.

Gbawe, how on earth did you decipher this post? grin

Man this texting style of writing is something I'm still not used to.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Areosapien(f): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
grin Gbawe and his epistles sha. I'm willing to bet this dude has, like, 90 fingers or something.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
Areosapien:

grin Gbawe and his epistles sha. I'm willing to bet this dude has, like, 90 fingers or something.

90 ke? Try 150 !!!!
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by chino11(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
adino:

Fake Engineer Rauf Aregbesola the Goat bearded governor and the most USELESS governor in Nigeria presently (in a very close battle with T.A.  Orji and Uduaghan).
With the rate at which he is going he will soon overcome unLucky Igbinedion as the worst governor ever in Nigeria's history.
I laugh in ACN  (useless party of hypocrites)grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make ezeuche get you mentioning his action governor. I dey laff
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
It amazes me when I hear peeps say PDP is reforming. To me, such posters are daft. I try as much as possible to avoid them. Animals.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Gbawe: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Demdem:

It amazes me when I hear peeps say PDP is reforming. To me, such posters are daft. I try as much as possible to avoid them. Animals.

My brother , it takes a lot of personal dishonesty and heightened bigotry ,given all what see have seen and continue to see, for anyone to say that "while PDP is reforming ACN is deforming". Simply incredible statement . The sort to be uttered by those too disillusioned by partisan support to note how ridiculous and nonsensically dishonest they sound.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After by Beaf: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
See long stories!

Bros, tell us when Osun states workers will be paid na! grin
That is the ultimate measure of performance. Will they enjoy xmas and new year?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner / Doguwa: My Re-election To The NASS Absolves Me Of Culpable Homicide / Subsidy Removal: Abiodun Approves N10,000 For Workers, Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.