Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Love You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You (2447 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You by iyatrustee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
@ freecocoa, you dey here dey play love abi? abeg half time don pass for our romance footbal thread jor! angry angry angry
Re: I Love You by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ freecocoa, you dey here dey play love abi? abeg half time don pass for our romance footbal thread jor! angry angry angry
iya chill abeg those guys got nothing,even if I no dey for post dem no go fit score half goal sef,you no see as their short weak?dem just dey do wrong passing,dem go soon score own goal sef,so no fear.
Re: I Love You by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Hahahaha. Been a while I heard that. . .

BTW, Ogbenye no dey 4 your villa? embarassed

No ogbenye no dey my villa,the poorest person,na mercedes 190 him dey take do waste disposer.
Re: I Love You by Yorisb: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

What's BB torch,no be [b]people dey buy cars,house,gold,diamond [/b]etc for their babes?BB wey secondary school girls dey use,that's what you are making noise with,buy me a house at lekki ehen I'll be sure you love me.

Babes, I no be those 'people' nah. I be YORISB!

So when u say 'I LOVE U' - does it mean. . .with benefit?
grin angry
Re: I Love You by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Babes, I no be those 'people' nah. I be YORISB!

So when u say 'I LOVE U' - does it mean. . .with benefit?
grin angry
before nko,na free?you never here say nothing is free in life,na "I LOVE U " cost pass sef.
Re: I Love You by pendo89(f): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nayah jambo.

Some guys will do stuff for you and leave you to guess for yourself.One told me he doesnt need to say it that actions speak louder.
But you know as a lady you really want to hear the 3 words to feel assured.Funny though cz once  he utters them we start asking again 'how much' undecided
see? if you read his actions you would known how much but we still want to know as if it can be measured.
We keep wanting more and more assurances. like a bottomless pit we are.
Re: I Love You by Yorisb: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

No ogbenye no dey my villa,the poorest person,na [b]mercedes 190 [/b]him dey take do waste disposer.

Hmm, Lil wonder why dude chose '190' as his moniker. Are u guys from same villa? Lol.

freecocoa:

before nko,na free?you never here say nothing is free in life,na "I LOVE U " cost pass sef.

In that case I berra go find ma level(s) then - Where's IDOWUWUWU when u need her?!! angry

Xcuse me pass jor!
Re: I Love You by Goldieluks: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
Railway workers! undecided
Re: I Love You by freecocoa(f): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Hmm, Lil wonder why dude chose '190' as his moniker. Are u guys from same villa? Lol.

In that case I berra go find ma level(s) then - Where's IDOWUWUWU when u need her?!! angry

Xcuse me pass jor!

No 190 is actually the houseboy to that man and he is responsible for going to throw the dirt away,he's duty post is at the dustbin car,that's how people started calling him 190 cos he was always inside the car.

Go try idowu na,you go still come meet me cos I no even cost compared to her.idowu wey go tell you to buy range sport before she even listen to what you have to say.
Re: I Love You by Sijo01(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

I love you
Replies: .
Hmmm
Story
Na today?
It doesn't feel like it
You too dey lie
You don come again
Tell me something else
Dey deceive yourself na(mostly thought)
I hope so
What do you want?
I don't believe you
Why do you always say that?
You don't act like you do. etc

Let me know if you need more replies.

[b]
Na wa o.
kip dem coming!
[/b]
Re: I Love You by Nayah(f): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
pendo89:

Nayah jambo.

Some guys will do stuff for you and leave you to guess for yourself.One told me he doesnt need to say it that actions speak louder.
But you know as a lady you really want to hear the 3 words to feel assured.Funny though cz once  he utters them we start asking again 'how much' undecided
see? if you read his actions you would known how much but we still want to know as if it can be measured.
We keep wanting more and more assurances. like a bottomless pit we are.
Habari sweet sister
Yes but like I said to JB, we need both words and action
Re: I Love You by Amya(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
If i say 'i love you' easily, i probably don't. When i don't, i probably do.
Re: I Love You by ARareGem(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Say 'I love you' when you mean it. But if it's never said, then there's a problem.
Re: I Love You by kpolli(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
I love you

See, I just said it
Re: I Love You by MrCork17: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nayah I love you more than Slimyem! angry
Re: I Love You by Nayah(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2011
^^Always funny grin grin
Re: I Love You by Chimezie198(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2011
Why ladies dey always say OK when bobos say I LOVE U? why not I LOVE U 2?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Get Rid Of This Person / that is what was left / 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.