Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? (776 Views)

Photo: Did U Use This When U Were Young? Wht Was Your Experience Like? / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience / Have You Held Leadership Position? What Was The Experience Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? by Nchara: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Yes, I met him here in the USA a few years ago. He was very articulate, soft spoken and a great polyglot. He was born in peace, he died in peace and will certainly rest in peace.
Re: Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? by Nchara: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbJs26SjNw

Here was where I met him during one of the Achebe colloquium
Re: Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? by Metalgoong(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
Well, I met the great man in Anambra state Electoral tribunal in 2005, during the legal battle between Peter Obi and Chris Ngige.  He will ever remain my one and only hero.

R.I.P Odumegwu Ojukwu   sad
Re: Did You Have A Chance To Meet Ojukwu? What Was The Experience Like? by Nchara: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
In that video, notice some of those who surrounded him and help his hands up, and one of the languages he spoke. A few people from other Nigerian climes can say negative things about him at his back, but before him, they have nothing but respect and admiration for him.

(1) (Reply)

Hisense, Airflow To Establish Factory In Nigeria / Angry Nigerian Children Write President Jonathan / Pictures Of Nation Wide Anti Subsidy Protests!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.