Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma (41761 Views)

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Texther(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
where is pawpaw in d scene?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by blacklion(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
Why the assumption that the size of Aki's manhood must be proportional to his height or body size?

Nobody here went to boarding school or lived in a male hostel at university?

For those who did, you never saw tall, hefty guys with miniature manhoods?

Aki could be packing a real monster whopper between his legs for all we know.

Are there not numerous dwarfs that sized tall kids?

Abeg, leave matter grin

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by semid4lyfe(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2011
MONEY, KUDI, OWO. . .Who say e nor good? grin

Wishing them a happy married life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by babyoy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2011
D above story only buttreses d fact dat we should appreciate d way we have been created, we should know dat wen d time comes 4 us to be married, God can give us d one dat loves us d way we are.

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wishing u the best aki!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by MeGaStReEt: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2011
Fine girl
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by y3mz1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
wtf shocked how old is he and how old is she?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by juman(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
Good luck and happy married life.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Heck: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2011
How dem go take de do am sef
Women de see something o
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by seunlayi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2011
no matter what I wish you a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2011
Doesn't dis dude have a baby thingy? Anyway congrats man
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by lizzybabe1(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
Which money he get sef? undecided
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by jimctu: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Soundmind(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2011
Congratulation.
I wish u happy married life.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by r231(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2011
happy married life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by segunjowo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
Aki grin happy married life. I hope you get to read all that is written here@theforum?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
Who get mind to say this girl is fine? Sure-slap1! grin
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by silibaba: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
ebi like say osita iheme no show for the wedding angry angry.

aki, happy married life cheesy
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Exponental(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
Pix didnt feature u may kiss d bride.

I love 2 see d pix, pls upload if u av it.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by splitnaija(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2011
Baba God, abeg oooo  may my money never run dry so I can continue to do exploits like Aki!

Who says money doesn't answereth all things? cheesy cheesy

Aki, happy married life jooo! Carry go grin grin
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by dustydee: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
God is good. some of the women saying it's cos of money may never find a man to marry them so I say congrats to the "lucky girl" here.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by deadie(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
This guy no get fear for body oh. Must he go for the tallest girl he ever came across?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by VIO1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
i wish them all the best in their married life. God knows the best
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by ugosly(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
All the best Ned!!
God pass dem.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by CyberG: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wish them success in their marriage. Hope the chick does not cheat on him in future!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by freepeople: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2011
I wish Ned a happy married life
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by y3mz1(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
:-S who is this guy lol
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Goldieluks: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wish them whatever they wish themselves.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Limaoscar: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2011
congrats to the Couple. Igbo kweeeeenu!!!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by y3mz1(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2011
I've done my research ok he's not a child lol, but a short actor and she's a Uni graduate, best of luck to them,
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by lepasharon(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2011
physical appearance is irrelevant wen u lof somebody,u ppl man undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.