Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma (41763 Views)

BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2011
Hmmn! cough Could This be love? Congrat AKI Nice move from you
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by humblebee: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
you guyz needs to see this man as a complete man irrespective of his height haba! if h marries a lady as short as him, you'll still ridicule him
make una leave am ooo. as long as he can DO
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by stepo707: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Aki himself said he has found his true love.Am sure he must have carried out several test to be sure the girl actually loved him and she passed the test.congrats man.But where your brother pawpaw?
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by snellsun(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
with prayer all thing are possible, with money all things are answerable.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Ess: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
I beg how old is this man/boy? Just want to know how true that he aint a kid,
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Natasha2(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ess:

I beg how old is this man/boy? Just want to know how true that he aint a kid,
[size=20pt]bloody pretender SHATTAP undecided [/size]
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by GossipGirl: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
LOL @ freecocoa! Hope they have some tall kids too!!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by tlops(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Happy married Life!
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by UyiIredia(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Good !
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by 1luvkipsus: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2011
And finally, pundits have been proven wrong.Congrats my brother.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by billyG(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
Waoh wonder shall never end i hope his minute pipi is long enough 2 pass tru the fist Gate or need he want 2 hire a stud iam avalaible tall breeds is sure. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by atilla(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2011
I was try on to check the size thing online and saw that it's only the bones in midgets that grow short the rest of the body grows to normal size. She might even be lucky and the guys thing is over average sef
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by darqly(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2011
Look how they are trampling Nigerian currency underfoot angry One would think so called enlightened people would know better.
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by osss: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2011
who is asking for Governors? look at the last pic, the man on red t-shirt is Rochas (Imo state governor) the pictures are not from professional photographer and all the dignitaries were not captured
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by Baawaa(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2011
This pics is nt complete grin grin grin
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
queenafric: cough. . . erm. . . Is this love? I think it must be love. Or what da ya tink?
*i'm guess d girl is smart
Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by michaelbiz: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
silibaba: ebi like say osita iheme no show for the wedding angry angry.

aki, happy married life cheesy

Do your research well. Osita was the best man!!!

He was VERY SUPPORTIVE!!! Enough said *after 2years*.

Re: Photo;Aki's Traditional Wedding With Njeoma by michaelbiz: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
I hope you can see Osita Iheme (pawpaw) at the background in the picture I uploaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.