Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon (12430 Views)

Abubakar Audu: I’m Happy The Monster Died – Sugabelly Narrates ‘torment’ With Fa / I’m Happy To See Displaced Nigerians Return Home –jonathan / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
noblezone:

You are acutally so narrow minded.

Bros, I can even contest for the Presidency of Nigeria: yet my passion is with Biafra. We are doing what we have to do for now.

I will love to see my children live in country where they will not be intimidated and cheated just because of where they come from. We all know thta this current setup is cat and mouse. It wont last forever.

How can you contest for the president of an entity you dont believe in?

Its like Ahmedinejad contesting for Israeli Prime Minister?

Well thats Ojuku for you.

Very confused animal
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ojuku was just a confused man.

One moment he is a Biafra warlord who fears nothing, The next moment he is in skirt, wrapper and gstring running away to Abidjan

One moment he is always for Biafra, Next Moment he is contesting for NIGERIAN president

One moment he told hungry people to fight till death, Next moment he is back in National party of Nigeria collected his full Military benefits while his Biafran soldiers are suffering

One moment he told them Naija soldiers would violation them next moment he is back in Nigeria marrying Miss Nigeria against her fathers wishes

One moment he would rant Awolowo betrayed him, Next moment Awolowo is the best president Nigeria never had

What a duplicitous Biatch
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by AndreUweh(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Ojuku was just a confused man.

One moment he is a Biafra warlord who fears nothing, The next moment he is in skirt, wrapper and gstring running away to Abidjan

One moment he is always for Biafra, Next Moment he is contesting for NIGERIAN president

One moment he told hungry people to fight till death, Next moment he is back in National party of Nigeria collected his full Military benefits while his Biafran soldiers are suffering

One moment he told them Naija soldiers would violation them next moment he is back in Nigeria marrying Miss Nigeria against her fathers wishes

One moment he would rant Awolowo betrayed him, Next moment Awolowo is the best president Nigeria never had

What a duplicitous Biatch
Dude, this your anger on Ikemba is so uncalled for. Is it a crime for his people to love him?. STOP wasting your time on him because your rant will not make any one dislike him.
Ojukwu ka any ga eso X2
Ma ona eje eje
Ma ona ala ala
Ojukwu ka anyi ga eso.
I know block heads will not understand what I wrote above. I also know that most of you are untrainable.
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by Wislet(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2011
Igbos this, Igbos that. Yet allow them go their own way since u don't seem to like or want them, you refuse. Why? They are formidable? Priceless? Invaluable? Yet somehow i feel if it were the north or west that wanted to leave, there would have been no war or stoppage.
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by namfav(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2011
yet it is an ibo man who insisted on nigeria being one, yet it is ibo men who killed are leaders to hijack the federation, yet it is a ibo men who was born in the north, whose father made money from the federation, who was educated in south west, who wanted biafra, lost, came back, ran for  presidency, lost in his own region, and "died as a nigerian", it is the same ibos making money out of the unity they apparently hate and were forced in even though the latter does not suggest thats? they cant go there own way with such confusions, of course they can decide but nigeria has the right to get answers

Wislet:

Igbos this, Igbos that. Yet allow them go their own way since u don't seem to like or want them, you refuse. Why? They are formidable? Priceless? Invaluable? Yet somehow i feel if it were the north or west that wanted to leave, there would have been no war or stoppage.
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by ikennahill: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2011
dunanbe or what? ojukwu is loved by Ibos,u cant stop it.
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2012

I’m Happy Ojukwu Died [/b]As A Nigerian — Gowon

I'm hoping that Gowon is[b] happy living as a Nigerian.

I'm also hoping that he is happy with the endless [b]spate of murders [/b]going on in his home state Plateau.

One Nigeria . . .
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by T8ksy(m): 3:44am On Jan 08, 2012
Bottomline is , ibos can't survive without nigeria hence they were the first to opt for One nigeria. They were even prepared to wait for the northerners

to join this pseudo-one nigeria despite the fact that this same northerners were not shy to exhibit their deep-rooted hatred for the ibos. They slaughtered the ibos in 1953

(as they did in 1945) but 3 years later the ibos were only group who wanted the north to be in one nigeria. They even fell over their flat heads to play second fiddle to the

same northerners. Look how they are been use as target practise by BK yet they are still reluctant to leave the north. Its like someone cursed them with their "Land of the

rising sun".

@ op, who cares if Oju-iku died as a nigerian or a biafran?
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2012
Gowon will dies with his LGA and State a war zone.

That will definitely make a lot of people smile
Re: I’m Happy Ojukwu Died As A Nigerian — Gowon by phreakabit(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2012
I am happy Gowons people are dying as Nigerians too in the hands of fellow Nigerians. The whole idea is profound!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMC Workers Shut-down National Assembly Complex / Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Name Those Who Allegedly Stole $3bn Under Jonathan - PDP Challenge Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.