Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213435 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2013
COVER PAGE PAGE 1 TO 2 + ADVERT

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGE 3 TO 6

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGE 7 10

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGE 11 AND 12

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2013
What is the meaning of all those graphic posts up there wasting aware peoples megabyte. Must you post them here again? If you dont have any valuable updates, just keep ur fingers off the thread rather than wasting peoples megabyte on frivolous posts.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Continuation

Poor boy who could not avoid just =N=2,000:00 for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card to computarize his sensitive information now shouting of megabyte.

Mumu shouting of megabyte at the crucial time patentees are supporting THE KING in the actualisation of his mission objectives.

Yeye boy. Who forces you to be updated here in the first instance? Must you be here?

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2013
Hi
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2013
ELIXIR OF LIFE IN THE SUPREME COURT

So sought was the Elixir of life that many alchemist pursued it. The fabled elixir was a ticket to immortality. It was also said to be able to create life. In Ancient China various emperors sought the elixir with varying results of failure. Today in Nigeria, The Elixir comes begging.

Sourced from the depth of the oceans and thoroughly brewed by the sharpest of brains. The Elixir was invented and born for a noble cause on the 5th of August 1999. The Anti Corrosive Special Paint RP13522 invented by Prof. Emeritus C.J.A Uwemedimo became the Elixir of life for our dear country Nigeria. Dying Nigeria could yet survive the present day Egyptian Plagues washing away the country like rain on clay.

We have looked up to the government for so long to bring an end to poverty by bridging the gap between the rich and the poor but all we see is the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. After decades of oil discovery and exploration, Nigeria remains in a sorry state. The masses are starving, we don’t have quality education, our lands are covered with darkness as stable electricity seem alien, employment is light years away considering the nonchalance of our leaders, Security is so lax that our pastors now consider carrying arms to defend themselves, where are the medical facilities deserving of the good people of Nigeria?, road accidents are testament to our deplorable roads full of death traps like military mines. We are fed up of this dystopia. If the government can’t give us respite and provide lasting solutions, we must look elsewhere and the Patent RP13522 is all that avails.

In the midst of a fiery battle between Goliath and David at the Supreme Court lies the Elixir of Life that will move our country from the deleterious path to fecundity. Case No. SC/69/2011 between the thief Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited and the owner Comandclem Nigeria Ltd is a battle over ownership and payments of royalties worth over 150 Billion US Dollars.

The proceeds of this invention will be used to save Nigeria as planned. If Bill Gates the Microsoft Inventor, Warren Buffets the stock investor and the likes are determined to spend all their fortunes for the less privileged. The Cause of the Elixir (Patent RP13522) is indeed a noble one. Building of refineries across the country, provision of stable electricity, industrialization, motor-able and safe roads, employment, a social security scheme that will put an end to poverty and so many more.

The fate of Nigeria and our youths is finally in the hands of our Supreme Court judges. The answer to the poor and helpless prayers lies before the court. The good of the land is locked in the chambers of the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court of Nigeria must give the Elixir to the rightful owner Comandclem Nig Ltd with unreserved benefits and compensations. Only then can we have our Utopia.

Ken Oloye
www.kenadvocacy..com

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2013
The lead legal council of mobil nigeria unlimited has been abducted by hoodlum.A SAN and Human right activist they claim. I m wondering how on earth a human right activist would be so deeply involve with a multinational cruel company like mobil to making sure that they fustrate the effort of a true and only Black Inventor of an unconventional patent licence owner.Well i rest my worries for God to interven.Who knows wheather God has already start purnishing them for their crime to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Punishment comes when you fail to do the will of almighty God in Heaven.
Punishment comes when you surrender yourself to distrust the will of God.
I feel no sorry for any reciprocated evil deed.
Banjo24

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
As far as am concerned, Mike Ozekhome is not a human right activist rather he is “ my pocket full activist“. That is why he can go to any length to protect the interest of his principal, Mobil. In developed countries of the world, no citizen will fight the ingenuity of another especially when that ingenuity will benefit the populace of the nation. Moreso, the ingenuity is not borne by passion or affection. It is borne by intellect deposited in one man, King CJA Uwemedimoh by God and legally backed by his discovery and invention hence the Patent Certificate. An American citizen from Mobil parent country cannot do what our “pocket full activist“ is doing for Mobil. Mobil has right of representation at the courts but it is an aberration for a self styled human right activist to abandon the cause of the people and go after Mobil and its Dollars. As for his present situation, the evil that men do lives with them and not after them.

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2013
I m so so loving this.we should voice out for da world to know what s going on.Well as for Mike Ozekhome we wish u safe release from d hands of ur captive,atleast after ur family must ve paid alot of ransome to ur adoptors.Who knows if d money that would be paid is from what u ve been collecting from Mobil @ d detriment of we patentee.Almigthy God surely ve ways of paying back to d wicked who persecute His righteouse followers.

JUSTINO76: As far as am concerned, Mike Ozekhome is not a human right activist rather he is “ my pocket full activist“. That is why he can go to any length to protect the interest of his principal, Mobil. In developed countries of the world, no citizen will fight the ingenuity of another especially when that ingenuity will benefit the populace of the nation. Moreso, the ingenuity is not borne by passion or affection. It is borne by intellect deposited in one man, King CJA Uwemedimoh by God and legally backed by his discovery and invention hence the Patent Certificate. An American citizen from Mobil parent country cannot do what our “pocket full activist“ is doing for Mobil. Mobil has right of representation at the courts but it is an aberration for a self styled human right activist to abandon the cause of the people and go after Mobil and its Dollars. As for his present situation, the evil that men do lives with them and not after them.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
All eye on d supreme court,the world is patiently waiting for d hearing of d battle btw comandclem and mobil . (From d white corner,weighing 398 pounds,the true and only unconventional patent certificate holder,the true and the first Black Inventor of anti corrosive special paint,welcome,Comandclem nigeria ltd!...croud shouting...hahaha..go go go on and conqure,up CCNL.
Annoucing from d Black corner.weighing 198 pounds,the only company that tells d most lies,give bribe,defraud d nation,pullute our land and water...welcome,Mobil nigeria unlimited!!!..Croud Booing.... hoooooooooo go to hell mobil.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
When Pharaoh refused to heed God’s repeated warnings in his hostage in the continuum of God’s covenant people (Israel), God used His supreme power and inalienable rule to perpetually stem his recalcitrant activities. He regularly boasted himself into an irreparable abyss. Who is that God that would deliver Israel out of my hand? was the unruly statement that sealed his permanent doom. Israel without any physical military ability or weapons of war had God who rose and fought for them as their Captain of salvation. Comandclem Patentees led by King Uwemedimo are in the similitude of the children of Israel who have been molested and deprived of their God-given right. Who have no political power or financial ability to induce any judicial favoritism but God has been there for them. The battle against Mobil is apparently God’s and both in the bible times and contemporary days He has never lost any.
Ozekhome’s matter should not come to mind as a thing of surprise, the almighty God who raised Uwemedimo up knows how to handle everyone who poses himself as a Pharaoh. Whoever is saying Nigeria will not be liberated from perpetual slavery and incessant colonialism will become the victim of slavery possibly an absolute captive.
I can only encourage all my co-Patentees to throw themselves into the room of ceaseless praises unto God for now is our salvation nearer than when we believe. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy New Month to all Patentee.
This is our month of divine intervention.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2013
oluwole adepoju: When Pharaoh refused to heed God’s repeated warnings in his hostage in the continuum of God’s covenant people (Israel), God used His supreme power and inalienable rule to perpetually stem his recalcitrant activities. He regularly boasted himself into an irreparable abyss. Who is that God that would deliver Israel out of my hand? was the unruly statement that sealed his permanent doom. Israel without any physical military ability or weapons of war had God who rose and fought for them as their Captain of salvation. Comandclem Patentees led by King Uwemedimo are in the similitude of the children of Israel who have been molested and deprived of their God-given right. Who have no political power or financial ability to induce any judicial favoritism but God has been there for them. The battle against Mobil is apparently God’s and both in the bible times and contemporary days He has never lost any.
Ozekhome’s matter should not come to mind as a thing of surprise, the almighty God who raised Uwemedimo up knows how to handle everyone who poses himself as a Pharaoh. Whoever is saying Nigeria will not be liberated from perpetual slavery and incessant colonialism will become the victim of slavery possibly an absolute captive.
I can only encourage all my co-Patentees to throw themselves into the room of ceaseless praises unto God for now is our salvation nearer than when we believe. God bless you all.
Banjo24: Happy New Month to all Patentee.
This is our month of divine intervention.

AMEN.HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2013
TODAY'S MARK THE 50YEARS OF MARTIN LUTHER KING I HAVE A DREAM.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!
I HAVE A DREAM !!!
I HAVE A DREAM !!!
ONE DAY, THE RESOUCES OF NIGERIA SHALL BE USE TO FEED WE NIGERIANS.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!
ONE DAY, MOBIL AND ALL INFRINGERs SHALL BOWL DOWN ON THERE KNEELS TO THE WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND WE PATENTEE/ NIGERIANS.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE DAY, ONE DAY, ONE DAY, COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED SHALL BE VICTORIOUS AND ALL HER INFRINGERS SHALL BOWL DOWN TO HER WILLS.

I HAVE A DREAM !!!
ONE DAY, PATENTEE OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED SHALL SMILE TO THE BANK FOR THEIR ROYALTY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS COMANDCLEM
GOD BLESS THE FATHER OF Q.I.T /Father of Mobil }
GOD BLESS PATENTEE.
Banjo24

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2013
The legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, REV. JESSE DANIEL ONUIGBO speaks.

click here to continue

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2013
rilwanoba:

yusuf na ajamu errand boy. d guy wit many acounts on nairaland deceiving people with old news. i wonder wetin dey happen self. SAN SAN dem no fit get, since d case bin start. shey dem don spend 10 million on top lawyer salary. but na chop chop and share share dem dey do. na wa ooo. thank God for this forum oo. Chai... wind dey blow we dey look foul yanch.
i don sabi this ajamu since. i for no put money for this thing if i sabi say him be manager. as i come from travel na him i see dat skinny boy don big like bank manager.
abeg...who get the id card contract now
mr man so na now u know say them dey chop? abi na because say they no wan make u follow chop again now u wan prove say u be saint? my thinking be say u dey greedy pass them that's y they pursue u.y u no talk like dis wen u dey there? u follow decieve patentees.period. u better stop commenting here cos ure nt different from those u re calling for their head.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: The legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, REV. JESSE DANIEL ONUIGBO speaks.

click here to continue
What did the ccnl legal councel say. I think at this point in time that expectatn of evrybd is keen, the word of such key player in the struggle needs not to be hiden.
Yusuf_Akure: The legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, REV. JESSE DANIEL ONUIGBO speaks.

click here to continue

click here to continue

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013

click here to continue

..., you post the picture of the legal councel of ccnl and hiden his speech. Wy? At this crucial time.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
roxell. U self be one of dem managers. Juju don catch you? Why u dey suport dem theif theif. All dem managers for Comandclem na theif. All dem pipo wey dey manage the company na theif. Una neva sabi wetin dem carry una money dey do. For that lagos ehn. Na thia theif dem plenty pass. That boy ajamu wey kill ojuelegba manager come dey boss ojuelegba branch. Him shook eye for money wey dey comot thia,

na me go expose una finish. Theif theif pipo. Una dey use case wey una no sure to win take deceive pipo. All d money go hook una for throat. If no be una kidnap mobil dem lawyer na small go remain. If una king no audit dem theif wey him take dey manage company, na him be say he get as he be. Abeg. Wetin una carry our money do. Na question wey we go follow ask una king be that. Theif theif pipo. Una no get work na to dey fraud pipo. King king king. How many times i call you. If dem no audit all dem theif theif pipo. .. I dey come
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
rilwanoba: roxell. U self be one of dem managers. Juju don catch you? Why u dey suport dem theif theif. All dem managers for Comandclem na theif. All dem pipo wey dey manage the company na theif. Una neva sabi wetin dem carry una money dey do. For that lagos ehn. Na thia theif dem plenty pass. That boy ajamu wey kill ojuelegba manager come dey boss ojuelegba branch. Him shook eye for money wey dey comot thia,

na me go expose una finish. Theif theif pipo. Una dey use case wey una no sure to win take deceive pipo. All d money go hook una for throat. If no be una kidnap mobil dem lawyer na small go remain. If una king no audit dem theif wey him take dey manage company, na him be say he get as he be. Abeg. Wetin una carry our money do. Na question wey we go follow ask una king be that. Theif theif pipo. Una no get work na to dey fraud pipo. King king king. How many times i call you. If dem no audit all dem theif theif pipo. .. I dey come
The great entertainer indeed. Welcome back from two-weeks leave!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
The ealier patentees begin to ask questions the better. Let me state it categorically once more, "all is not well with the management of comandclem"

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Welcome back rilwanoba de comedian. If you know that you are not an impostor paste you phone number on this thread just like Yusuf Akure, Sunday Ajamu, Banjo24 and others have done if you have the liver. Comandclem have being “defrauding“ people and you kept silent only to suddenly realise that last month. Saint rilwanoba! :oWelcome back rilwanoba de comedian. If you know that you are not an impostor paste you phone number on this thread just like Yusuf Akure, Sunday Ajamu, Banjo24 and others have done if you have the liver. Comandclem have being “defrauding“ people and you kept silent only to suddenly realise that last month. Saint rilwanoba!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yusuf_Akure: Continuation

Poor boy who could not avoid just =N=2,000:00 for a Multi-Purpose I. D. Card to computarize his sensitive information now shouting of megabyte.

Mumu shouting of megabyte at the crucial time patentees are supporting THE KING in the actualisation of his mission objectives.

Yeye boy. Who forces you to be updated here in the first instance? Must you be here?

You shld be ashamed of urself for coming here continously to update old information. If i may ask, to what use is ur old inforamation here and for who? Instead of telling us when we shall receive our money from mobil, you are uploading old info into the thread. Mr. Man, go and sleep if u dont have any current appreciable info for us. As for the I.D. Card fees, let comandclem deduct mine from the awaiting treasuries. No problem cos am not ready to bring more heart attack to myself being an investor. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mr. Megabyte,

Who forces you to read the facts and figures i made available here?

Must you come here to read?

We are talking of over $150 Billion patent right infringement case against Mobil Oil, mumu is shouting of megabyte. Any sense in that at all? I do't know how you reason?

We are talking of Computarisation of your sensitive data into corporate data base, you are shouting of using unrealised income to embark on such a project. Any sense here at all? Your senses are injurious!

Madness is not only when you pick papers on the floor in the streets or you wear dirty dreases in the markets, but also when your reasoning faculty is weak to an extent that you can not diffrentiate between realities and fictions.

Mr. Megabyte, i express symparthy with you. It is a pity that you find yourself in this types of situation.

~usefulman

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120: 8:42am On Sep 02
rilwanoba:

yusuf na ajamu errand boy. d guy wit many acounts on nairaland deceiving people with old news. i wonder wetin dey happen self. SAN SAN dem no fit get, since d case bin start. shey dem don spend 10 million on top lawyer salary. but na chop chop and share share dem dey do. na wa ooo. thank God for this forum oo. Chai... wind dey blow we dey look foul yanch.
i don sabi this ajamu since. i for no put money for this thing if i sabi say him be manager. as i come from travel na him i see dat skinny boy don big like bank manager.
abeg...who get the id card contract now
mr man so na now u know say them dey chop? abi na because say they no wan make u follow chop again now u wan prove say u be saint? my thinking be say u dey greedy pass them that's y they pursue u.y u no talk like dis wen u dey there? u follow decieve patentees.period. u better stop commenting here cos ure nt different from those u re calling for their head.

I thought an end has been put to this kind of flits. I expect a mature expression other than these kinds of childish talk. Direct assault on personalities especially in an unfounded allegation is like making a fool of oneself. Whether Yusuf is Ajamu’s errand boy or not what concerns you? Has this become a burden to you? Then it is nonetheless a self-imposed burden which expresses your composition of self-delusion. Stop these gabs and this exhibition of envy, meditate on and give us talks that will enhance our already established optimism. Stop talking like one who has been battered in the battle field or like a hunter who is returning home from a futile night hunt.
It does not matter what any man talks what God has done cannot be undone. Uwemedimo and Comandclem have killed their thousands Saul has lost as such he is in an inexorable pandemonium while the winners are crowned.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Am saying this categorically that all is well with COMANDCLEM.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Banjo24: Am saying this categorically that all is well with COMANDCLEM.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lay your Heart where your treasures are. Glorify God for He will never let you down.Amen
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
see me see this mumu pipo dem. Who tell una say i be manager abi staff, how i follow chop money?

Kingy kingy kingy how many times i call you. Where my ID card wey i pay for? If u don chop patentee registration, u go chop my 2000 join and you no go give me my card?

He never reach to give us id card wey we pay for? Make una no tell me say money no dey to produce am oo. Make una no come tell us say una don spend the money on top case ooo. How much our lawyer dey collect abeg? How much supreme court dey collect for case wey no dey move. Una sabi how much una don raise from id card? Where the money dey oo?

Small time una go ask for anoda money. All of una wey dey fire me, Juju don catch una. And una be theif. Instead to talk truth una dey defend theif theif pipo. God go punish una . Kingy kingy kingy where our id card?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.