Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213348 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
So, what was the outcome like? Hope all went well?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
No news abt d court proceedings yet, hope all s well?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fellow patentees, kindly exercise patience. Proceedings at the Supreme Court on our case started some few minutes after 4: 00 PM today. The appropriate authority will brief us on what transpired at the court. Let us give them the opportunity to do so because proceedings ended late. Be courageous!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Court Pronouncements On
Outstanding Motions
In The Case Involving
CCNL And Mobil Oil
Held Today 3rd Of November, 2014

Content

1. The Outstanding Motions

2. Court Pronouncements

3. Interpretation Of The Ruling

1. THE OUTSTANDING MOTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

(1) Appeal Restoration Filed By Comandclem Nigeria Limited

(2) Party Sought To Be Joined Filed By Muideen Oyewo Adekunle

(3) Time Enlargement To File A Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed Mobil Oil.

2. COURT PRONOUNCEMENTS

“The cross appeal is fixed for hearing today. The death of the first appellant and the cross respondent is announced in the court today, the cross appeal cannot be done.

The attention of the court has also been drawn to a motion to restore an appeal that was dismissed by this court on 5th of May, 2015.

Those processes are not in our respective files and they cannot be heard today.

Meanwhile, all pending motions in this matter are adjourned to 19th of January, 2014 for hearing.”

Per: Honourble Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JSC)

3. Interpretation Of The Ruling

1.0 There was no hearing of any outstanding motion in the case involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ongoing in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

2.0 The failure of the Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria to entertain the outstanding motions is traceable to the announcement of the death of the first appellant and the cross respondent by the leading legal counsel of the appellant.

3.0 From the legal point of law applicable in the Nigerian jurisprudence most especially in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the cross appeal filed by Mobil Oil cannot be entertained now because of the fact that no court has jurisdiction to give judgment in favour of or against a dead party.

4.0 A judgment given in favour of or against a dead party is a judgment in futility. In law, such judgment is called academics exercise because it is un-implementable.

5.0 Conversely, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria cannot entertain the restoration application filed by CCNL now because of the death of the first appellant.

6.0 Furthermore, a party cannot join an appeal yet to be restored. Something cannot stand on nothing and expect it to stand.

7.0 From the legal point of law applicable in the Nigerian jurisprudence most especially in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, a dead natural party cannot institute a legal suit against an artificial entity.

8.0 In the light of the above and among other things, the Supreme Court of Nigeria before Honourble Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JSC) adjourned the hearing of the cross appeal and restoration of CCNL appeal to 19th of January, 2015 for parties to regularize all the outstanding motions.

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen (B. Sc, AAT, ACA)
Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
Position: CCNL Ondo State Manager
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
Mobil Number: +2347032522248

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2014
REPORT OF 3rd OF NOV 2014: A CASE BETWEEN COMANDCLEM NIG LIMITED AND MOBIL NIG UNLIMITED

No outstanding motions was heard due to the fact that a living cannot litigate the dead but there was hearing. BUT
There was hearing because the honourable justice throw away the prayer/ request of mobil He said and I quote: '' I have the application to regularise the position of my reply brief, my lord, and I want to withdraw an earlier APPLICATION dated 21st of April 2014. That application as being over taken by then, of which part of it was to regularise my REPLY BRIEF.
THE ONE I want to remove was file in JUNE 2014 and dated 6 of JUNE 2014''

For the very first time in my presence I saw mobil lawyers Eyimofe Atake stammering, mike looking like a domee in the presence of the honourable justice of the supreme court when he requested the honourable justice for their permission to remove their application was not granted.
For the very first time in all the cases heard yesterday: all the supreme court justice on seat support one cause at the same time which is against mobil removing the application.

If they have succeeded doing that, it would have been a great disaster.

Honourable justice of supreme court oppose the move totally. We thank God for lawyers and the honourable justice of the supreme court for their wise and un-diluted wisdom.
Mobil lawyer was disgrace openly for requesting the withdraw of their application dated 21st of april 2014.

January,19/2015 was pronounce for the full restoration of our case and the hearing of the pending motions.

Am using this medium to beseech our great patentee not to loose hope in this case, cause yesterday marked the beginning of our victory.
I promise you that Jan 19 will be a great day more than yesterday. Continue supporting comandclem. God bless U all.

To God be the glory.
Audio file of comandclem vs mobil case will be available tomorrow by God grace.

Banjo24
Marketing manager

1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
I wonder if this case will ever have an end.......every court sitting na adjournment and they will not really say much...d next tin na adjournment....na like dis we go dey dey?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
' My case against Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on patent right infringement is alive.

Instead of my case against Mobil Oil to remain dead and bury, I would rather surrender my precious live for the interest and love of Nigerians.'

Per: King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
YusufAkure:
' My case against Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on patent right infringement is alive.

Instead of my case against Mobil Oil to remain dead and bury, I would rather surrender my precious live for the interest and love of Nigerians.'

And why was it not made known to us that the King had died?

Anyways, the question is, will this ever end?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2014
A Patentee From Ekiti State Asked A Question As Follows.

I heard that Mobil Oil wanted to withdraw the case since baba is dead?

Per: Adesanya adepoju

My Reply

For now, I am tired. I arrived to my destination few minutes ago. Post hearing arrangements and logistic are not easy. Let me take some rests so as to attend to your question. Thanks.

-usefulman

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls may i ask who is the real marketing manager of comandclem. is it yusuf akure or banjo24?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Instead of my case against Mobil Oil to remain
dead and bury, I would rather surrender my
precious live for the interest and love of
Nigerians.'

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi Mr Marketing Manager, what i feared most had happened, d death of our king. Although it was most unfortunate but no 1 will live in this world forever. But 1 tin i know is very soon d world will know who Uwemedimo really is, wil b celebrated as a hero & his name immortalized forever when dis case is over and won. Even as a patentee who had invested heavily in the intellectual property of king Uwemedimo by now i am honestly not interested anymore in getting any
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 5:54am On Nov 07, 2014
financial returns on investment should the case be won, and the accrued royalties is still judged as Statute Barred. This is a possibility & i do not like to deceive myself. But even so, i shal continue to respect uwemedimo & preach his legacy at least the won case alone would have proved his innocence as a true inventor that was cheated. However, if reverse is d case and the royalties is declared to be paid, then i will rush to accept and collect my dividends of investment in the intellectual pro
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2014
property, since i have never in my life ran to any wonderbank or the likes because i believe its a wrong venture. But i carefully observed comandclem & found it reasonable where you dont have to cheat on people to make money for a few (Gambling) like wonderbanks or some networking business. So who say i should not enjoy my legitimate accrued royalties from mobile through Comandclem IF THE CASE GOES THIS WAY. ALAS.................. BUT mr marketing manager i have a quesion ooo. I dey hear rumour
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2014
The rumours (HOW FAR IT IS TRUE., I DO NOT KNOW !!!)isthat the house is broken, uwemedimos family may not be as patriotic as their father. And their is contemplation to reverse the documented principles of Comandclem. e.g patentees in various categories may not receive what they were promised earlier before they made their investments. e.t.c Mr marketing manager what is this............. even d royalties we are not yet certain 2 receive & all these are cropping up, what will happen when it becomes a reality.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
ATAKE ATTACKED AT THE SUPREME COURT
When leads your army against your foes you hsve already won the battle. When a man is not informed he ultimately become deformed. I want to cofidently inform all Patentees that God is at the avalanche of our battle against Goliath - Mobil and we are sure of the eventual victor and victim. You have heard or read of what transpired at Supreme Court on Nov 3, 2014, this report corroborates your hitherto gathered infornation. It will not only strengthen your faith but will culminate in your drive to scramble for money to upgrade your status in ongoing Comandclem investment. I am a living witness to what happened on Nov 3, 2014 at the Supreme Court which gives credence to my bold assertion. For every Patentee information I have told my wife of the need to look for money to enhance our investment in Comandclem because Comandclem of surety resides in circumference of victory over Mobil. The irony of Nov 3, 2014 scenario is the turning of a giant into a grasshopper and vice versa. Comandclem is fast moving to the mountain top of victory while Mobil remains at the bottom of the mountain struggling to climb with its failing strength. It was delightful drama that day when the so called giant was squeezed like a paper and thrown into a trash. What I saw on Nov 3 is a prediction of what to expect in the subsquent court events. Doubters should bury their doubts and rekindle their ailing courage because they will forget pain and enter into perennial celebrstion.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
When God leads your army against your foes you have already won the battle. When a man is not informed he ultimately becomes deformed. I want to confidently inform all Patentees that God is at the avalanche of our battle against Goliath - Mobil and we are sure of the eventual victor and victim. You must have heard or read of what transpired at the Supreme Court on Nov 3, 2014, this report corroborates your hitherto gathered infornation. It will not only strengthen your faith but will culminate in your drive to scramble for money to upgrade your status in ongoing Comandclem investment. I am a living witness to what happened on Nov 3, 2014 at the Supreme Court which gives credence to my bold assertion. For every Patentee information I have told my wife of the need to look for money to enhance our investment in Comandclem because Comandclem of surety resides in circumference of victory over Mobil. The irony of Nov 3, 2014 scenario is the turning of a giant into a grasshopper and vice versa. Comandclem is fast moving to the mountain top of victory while Mobil remains at the bottom of the mountain struggling to climb with its failing strength. It was a delightful drama that day when the so called giant was squeezed like a piece paper and thrown into the trash. What I saw on Nov 3 is a prediction of what to expect in the subsquent court events. Doubters should bury their doubts and rekindle their ailing courage because they will forget their pain and enter into perennial era of celebration. Yusuf has been motivating us to invest into our future which is far from tantalization. Don't eat your seed, sow it for a bumper harvest. Tell your friends and family members to bail themselves out of poverty predicament. GOD IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR COMANDCLEM. BRAVO! - Adepoju (Comandclem Marketing Manager - 08023331112).
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
oluwoleadepoju:
When God leads your army against your foes you have already won the battle. When a man is not informed he ultimately becomes deformed. I want to confidently inform all Patentees that God is at the avalanche of our battle against Goliath - Mobil and we are sure of the eventual victor and victim. You must have heard or read of what transpired at the Supreme Court on Nov 3, 2014, this report corroborates your hitherto gathered infornation. It will not only strengthen your faith but will culminate in your drive to scramble for money to upgrade your status in ongoing Comandclem investment. I am a living witness to what happened on Nov 3, 2014 at the Supreme Court which gives credence to my bold assertion. For every Patentee information I have told my wife of the need to look for money to enhance our investment in Comandclem because Comandclem of surety resides in circumference of victory over Mobil. The irony of Nov 3, 2014 scenario is the turning of a giant into a grasshopper and vice versa. Comandclem is fast moving to the mountain top of victory while Mobil remains at the bottom of the mountain struggling to climb with its failing strength. It was a delightful drama that day when the so called giant was squeezed like a piece paper and thrown into the trash. What I saw on Nov 3 is a prediction of what to expect in the subsquent court events. Doubters should bury their doubts and rekindle their ailing courage because they will forget their pain and enter into perennial era of celebration. Yusuf has been motivating us to invest into our future which is far from tantalization. Don't eat your seed, sow it for a bumper harvest. Tell your friends and family members to bail themselves out of poverty predicament. GOD IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING FOR COMANDCLEM. BRAVO! - Adepoju (Comandclem Marketing Manager - 08023331112).

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Banjo24 you look so much like the king.are you his son?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Studentoflife:
Banjo24 you look so much like the king.are you his son?

Is Like a Father To Me
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
“I heard that Mobil Oil wanted to withdraw the case since baba is dead.”

Per: Adesanya Adepoju

RE: Oral Application Made By Eyimofe Atake (SAN) to Withdraw The Cross Appeal Dated 21st Of April, 2014.

1.0 Being a live witness to the 3rd of November, 2014 hearing in the case involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (Suit No: SC.69/2011) ongoing in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, I consider it pertinent to put the records straight, and uncover hidden issues associated with the fourteen (14) years old case.

2.0 According to King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedmo, he said and I quote him verbatim

“I am a scientist. Scientists don’t tell lies”
Per: King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedmo

3.0 In line with the above doctrine of King Professor Emeritus CJA Uwemedmo, I will give a blow by blow account of the live proceedings held on 3rd of November, 2014 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria with undiluted facts and figures devoid of any fabrication.

4.0 To accomplish the above stated objectives, I consider it more reasonable to sub-categorize issues set aside for analyses in the case as follows.

5.0 Issues Set Aside For Analyses

5.1 How the death of the First Appellant and the First Cross Respondent barred Eyimofe Atake (SAN) from moving a dangerous application to technically kill CCNL Appeal.

5.2 How Aiku Bamidele (SAN) attacked Atake (SAN) to discontinue the hearing of the Cross Appeal.

5.3 How Eyimofe Atake (SAN) became speechless in the court room when the Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria refused his oral application to withdraw Mobil Oil’s cross appeal dated 21st of April, 2014.

5.4 Why Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour (JSC) angrily said as follows to Eyimofe Atake (SAN),

“If you want us to hear your Cross Appeal, then withdraw against the dead man. Withdraw against him”

Per: Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour (JSC)

5.5 Why Aiku Bamidele (SAN) made an oral application for substitution of names while addressing the five (5) men panel of justices?

5.6 Why Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) asked a question from Eyimofe Atake (SAN) as follows.

“This appeal was withdrawn.
Has it been restored?”

Per: Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC)

5.7 Why Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JCS) angrily said as follows to Eyimofe Atake (SAN)?

“Can you cross appeal when the name of the dead is still in the processes?”

Per: Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JCS)

5.8 How would you evaluate the statements of Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JCS) to Eyimofe Atake (SAN) when he said and I quote him verbatim?

“The appeal that was dismissed on 5th of May, 2014, there is now an application to restore it. Have you been served?

Per: Justice Mahmud Mohammed (JCS)

6.0 Conclusion.

6.1 From the above issues set aside for analyses, it is obvious that the trend and style of arguments have taken a new dimension.

6.2 In the next few days, I shall explain each of those issues set aside for analyses.

6.3 Thanks for your understanding.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Name: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Facebook Name: Comandclem Patentees
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL Corporate Website: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL Forum: www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?

1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Supreme Court urged to restore appeal against Mobil

 Posted by: Eric Ikhilae 

The Supreme Court has been urged to restore an appeal filed by
the late Rev Dr. C. J. A. Uwemedimo and his company,
Comandclem Nigeria Limited against a decision given in favour of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, by the Court of Appeal.

The request is contained in a reply affidavit filed by the appeallnts against an application by Mobil in the appeal numbered : SC 69/2011m.

The appellants, who claimed to be the true and statutory inventor of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T. (Transteel Blue, White Enamel) Q.A.D. with a Non-Convention Patent Certificate Number. RP 13522 of 5th August 1999 had been in court with Mobil since year 2000 in an effort to compel the oil company to pay royalties for the usage of the invention.

On May 5 this year, the apex court, acting upon a purported notice of withdrawal, dismis the appeal by Uwemedimo and his company.

They submitted in their fresh affidavit, that the notice of
withdrawal filed on March 24, 2011, which led to the dismissal of the appellants’ appeal was tainted with foul play, fraud and
concealment to the lass and damages of the appellants.

They denied authorizing the filing of the notice of discontinuance.Said their former lawyer, Dr. Tony UUkam, who has also “washed his hands” from the notice, in a letter dated May 16, 2014 was not authorized to file the notice.

They added that a former official of the 2nd appellant,
Comandclem, Monday Akpan, who had since been sacked from the company and who claimed to have knowledge of the notice, could not have acted legitimately on behalf of the company.

“It is therefore not a validly filed notice of withdrawal as to
constitute an act within the implied authority of the former counsel to the appellants/applicants as counsel conducting the appeal.

It is therefore within the province of this court to set aside its ruling made on May 5, 2014 dismissing the appellants/applicants appeal and restore the same in the interest of justice.”

They argued by virtue Order 8 Rule 6(5) of the Supreme Court
Rules 1985 (as amended), the court has the powers to set aside
an order of dismissal made under Order 8 Rule 6(4) of the court’s Rules.

They urged the court to exercise its discretion in favour of
the appellants/applicants as it will enhance the doing of
substantial justice in the case.

When the case came up on Monday, the court could not entertain any applications, including an oral application by Mobil’s lawyer, Eyimofe Atake (SAN) for an order striking out his client’s cross appeal.

A five-man panel presided over by Justice Mahmud Mohammed
directed that names of parties in the case be amended to reflect
the fact that the first appellant was dead.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/supreme-court-urged-to-restore-appeal-against-mobil/

1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jonathan approves Justice
Mahmud Mohammed as next CJN

By Wale Odunsi on November 12, 2014

President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the
appointment of Justice Mahmud Mohammed as the
next Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).

He will take over from Justice Aloma Mukhtar, who is
expected to retire as the first female CJN in the country
on November 20.

About two weeks ago, the National Judicial Council
(NJC) recommended Justice Mohammed to the
president as the next CJN.

The name of Mohammed is expected to be forwarded to
the Senate for confirmation.

Earlier, the Federal Judicial Service Commission
(FJSC) recommended Mohammed to replace the
outgoing CJN, Justice Aloma Mukhtar.

Justice Mukhtar will retire on November 20 when she
would have clocked the mandatory retirement age of 70
years. She was born on November 20, 1944.

Justice Mohammed is the next most senior justice of
the Supreme Court. Succession to the office has
always been based on seniority.

Justice Mohammed hails from Jalingo in Taraba State.
He was born on November 10, 1946.

He studied for his Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B) at
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, graduating in 1970;
after which he attended the Nigerian Law School in
Lagos and was subsequently called to the Bar in 1971.

He began his career in public service with the
Ministries of Justice of the defunct North-eastern State,
and Gongola State, and the judiciary of the defunct
Gongola State.

In 1991, he was appointed the acting Chief judge of
Taraba State, and later confirmed the substantive Chief
Judge of Taraba State in the same year.

Prior to his appointment as a Justice of the Supreme
Court in 2005, he was Justice of the Court of Appeal,
and then presiding justice.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/12/jonathan-approves-justice-mahmud-mohammed-next-cjn/

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Whatever Has A Beginning Must Come To An End A Day

1 The struggle to actualize the payment of royalty over the invention called Anti-Corrosive Special Paint started thirty-four (34) years ago between King Professor CJA Uwemedimo and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

2 I have invested in the intellectual property patented RP:13522 for the past few years without any return on my investment.

3 From the pronouncements of the Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 3rd of November, 2014, it was cleared to the generality of people that the judges are ready to do substantial justice to the fourteen (14) years old case in view of short adjournment experience in recent times.

4 It is now cleared to the whole world that whatever has a beginning must come to an end a day.

5 My advice to the Management of Mobil Oil is to get ready and be well prepared to pay my royalty.

6 Either Mobil Oil likes it or not, the thirty four (34) years old case must come to an end in 2015.

7 All days for the thief, just a day for the owner is a popular African`s Proverb.

8 Year 2015 is my year of royalty.

9 I will be alive to witness it.

10 Nothing must stop it.

11 Year 2015, welcome in advance.

- Yusuf Nurudeen (ACA)

CCNL Marketing Manager

1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Studentoflife: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2014
SO SHALL IT BE, BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, AMIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Senate confirms Mohammed as CJN

 Posted by: Onyedi Ojiabor, Assistant Editor and Sanni Onogu, Abuja

The Senate on Tuesday confirmed the nomination of Justice
Mahmud Mohammed as the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).
The confirmation was in line with Section 231(1) of the 1999
Constitution as amended.

Before Mohammed was asked to “take a bow and go” Senators
drilled Mohammed in a question and answer session.

Mohammed described prosecutors as major clogs in the wheel of judicial system in the country.

He also said that contrary to insinuations, nothing in the
constitution stops the President from appointing the CJN from
body of legal practitioners in the country.

The CJN designate opposed the creation of special courts to deal with special cases like corruption.

He noted that with the right frame of mind and the will to
prosecute, no corruption case would last more than one week.

He insisted that the problem is not with the courts but with the
personnel in the courts.

He said,

“Honestly I do not support the creation of special courts specifically to deal with cases like corruption and so on.

It is human beings who are managing the courts. It is not the court itself.

No matter who you put there, if his integrity is not in good
shape you will see that the matters will not move.

“It does not matter the name of the court but the actual personnel in the court.

That is why as far as I am concerned, all these corruption cases could be dealt with by courts which are already in place.”

Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/senate-confirms-mohammed-as-cjn/

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Blow By Blow Account Of Arguments Of Lawyers
On The Cross Appeal Filed
By Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited

The conversation below exhibited how litigants argued on the
cross appeal filed by Mobil Producing Nigeria unlimited on 8 th
of April , 2013 before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme
Court Of Nigeria .

Happy reading .

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) said as follows

Do we have any order motion on notice before this court ?

Mike Ozekhome ( Mobil Oil ) replied as follows.

My lord, we have a motion on notice dated 23 th of March, 2012
but filed 11 th of April 2012 .

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) said as follows

Is the motion on notice signed by Dr . Atake ?

Yes Sir. It was signed by Dr . Atake .

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) said as follows.

Under which rule of this court are you filing this motion on
notice?

My lord, we are bringing our motion on notice under :
- Order 2 , Rule 31 , Section 1,

- Order 6, Rule 1, of the Rules of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
of 1985 as amended and other inherent jurisdiction of this
honourable court , my lord.

Court (Justice Mahmud Mohammed) faced CCNL lawyer and said as follows.

Barrister Onuigbo, this application is just a sort of application
to file a cross appeal with you so that your Amended Notice Of
Appeal , and Cross Appeal of Mobil Oil could be heard together .

Barrister Onuigbo, any objection to this application?

Barrister Rev. Jesse - Daniels Onuigbo Esq (CCNL) replied as follows.

My lord, we filed a counter - affidavit against this application.

You filed a counter - affidavit ! You see ? The cross appeal of
Mobil Oil is already on the ground .

They shouldn't cross appeal if they are unhappy with any part of the judgment of the lower court which you are also appealing against in this court ?

Barrister Rev. Jesse - Daniels Onuigbo Esq (CCNL) said as follows.

My lord, what we are saying is that Mobil oil ought to have
brought this motion on notice (cross appeal ) before now . Mobil Oil ought to have filed this application.

Mobil Oil filed this application twenty- seven (27 ) months after the judgment of the lower court delivered on 8 th of December , 2009 .
My lord………… . . !!!!!. . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!! . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!?

Alright………… . Alright………… Alright.

Can Mobil Oil be granted an extension of time to file a cross appeal ?

If Mobil Oil has any complaint against the judgment of the lower court ; the same judgment which yourself is not happy about , so what prevent Mobil Oil from coming here to say whatever they have to say against the judgment of the lower court ?

Barrister Rev. Jesse - Daniels Onuigbo Esq (CCNL) said as follows.

No objection my lord.

Thank you . Hope you are not asking for cost ?

Barrister Rev. Jesse - Daniels Onuigbo Esq (CCNL) replied as follows.

I am not asking for cost, my lord. We shall reciprocate the
gesture of the other party . My lord.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2014
YusufAkure:
Supreme Court urged to restore appeal against Mobil

 Posted by: Eric Ikhilae 

The Supreme Court has been urged to restore an appeal filed by
the late Rev Dr. C. J. A. Uwemedimo and his company,
Comandclem Nigeria Limited against a decision given in favour of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, by the Court of Appeal.

The request is contained in a reply affidavit filed by the appeallnts against an application by Mobil in the appeal numbered : SC 69/2011m.

The appellants, who claimed to be the true and statutory inventor of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T. (Transteel Blue, White Enamel) Q.A.D. with a Non-Convention Patent Certificate Number. RP 13522 of 5th August 1999 had been in court with Mobil since year 2000 in an effort to compel the oil company to pay royalties for the usage of the invention.

On May 5 this year, the apex court, acting upon a purported notice of withdrawal, dismis the appeal by Uwemedimo and his company.

They submitted in their fresh affidavit, that the notice of
withdrawal filed on March 24, 2011, which led to the dismissal of the appellants’ appeal was tainted with foul play, fraud and
concealment to the lass and damages of the appellants.

They denied authorizing the filing of the notice of discontinuance.Said their former lawyer, Dr. Tony UUkam, who has also “washed his hands” from the notice, in a letter dated May 16, 2014 was not authorized to file the notice.

They added that a former official of the 2nd appellant,
Comandclem, Monday Akpan, who had since been sacked from the company and who claimed to have knowledge of the notice, could not have acted legitimately on behalf of the company.

“It is therefore not a validly filed notice of withdrawal as to
constitute an act within the implied authority of the former counsel to the appellants/applicants as counsel conducting the appeal.

It is therefore within the province of this court to set aside its ruling made on May 5, 2014 dismissing the appellants/applicants appeal and restore the same in the interest of justice.”

They argued by virtue Order 8 Rule 6(5) of the Supreme Court
Rules 1985 (as amended), the court has the powers to set aside
an order of dismissal made under Order 8 Rule 6(4) of the court’s Rules.

They urged the court to exercise its discretion in favour of
the appellants/applicants as it will enhance the doing of
substantial justice in the case.

When the case came up on Monday, the court could not entertain any applications, including an oral application by Mobil’s lawyer, Eyimofe Atake (SAN) for an order striking out his client’s cross appeal.

A five-man panel presided over by Justice Mahmud Mohammed
directed that names of parties in the case be amended to reflect
the fact that the first appellant was dead.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/supreme-court-urged-to-restore-appeal-against-mobil/

The media should do more of this. The importance of publicising the case on news paper cannot be over-emphasized. Truly, victorious end awaits Commandclem...Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Question

I heard that Mobil Oil wanted to withdraw the case since baba is dead.

Per: Adesanya Adepoju
A Patentee From Lagos State.

Respond To The Question

1.0 Introduction

1.1 The case of Patent Right Infringement litigation and Breach Of Sole Supplier Status Agreement between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited took a new and dramatic dimension on 3rd of November, 2014 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria when the Leading Legal Counsel Of Mobil Oil, Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) openly requested the indulgence of the Honourable Justices Of the Supreme Court of Nigeria to....................

Just a click to continue www./comandclemforum/

2.0 The difference between Cross Appellant Reply Brief filed on 20th of April, 2014 and Another Cross Appellant Reply Brief filed on 9th of June, 2014

2.1 On 7th of July, 2011, CCNL appealed the rulings of Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs (JCA) in the Supreme Court of Nigeria by filing A Brief Of Argument complaining that;

2.1.1 Paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the Amended Statement Of Claim are not statute barred.

2.1.2 Mobil Oil never deny continuous infringement of the patented invention of CCNL, RP 13522

Just a click to continue www.facebook.com/comandclemnigerialimited

3.0 Live argument in the court room on 3rd of November, 2014

3.1 The conversation below exhibited live exchange of words between The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and Eyimofe Atake (SAN) with respect to Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed on 21st of April, 2014 and another Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed On 9th Of June, 2014.

Just a click to continue "http://www./comandclemforum/" www./comandclemforum/

4.0 Court’s Objection To The Oral Application To Withdraw Cross Appellant Reply Brief.

4.1 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria objected to the oral application made by Eyimofe Atake to either withdrawn or move any Cross Appellant Reply Brief because of the fact that a body corporate (Mobil Oil) is not competent to sue a dead party (The First Cross Respondent- Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo) except there is a substitution of names.

Authority of Justice OPUTA (JSC) in
Management Enterprises Ltd. V. Otunsanya,
SUIT NO. SC 100/1985,

5.0 Substitution Of A Name Of A Dead Party In A Litigation

5.1 There are unusual circumstances where parties to a legal suit die before the final determination of the case.

Authority of Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-Gambari (JCA) in
Kareem V. Wema Bank Ltd
Suit No: CA/I/58/90

Just a click to continue www./comandclemforum/

6.0 Oral Application For Substitution Of Name Of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

6.1 On 3rd of November, 2014, The Leading Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), made An Oral Application before the Justices of the Apex Court of the Land to substitute the Name of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo in all the filed applications before the court so as to enable the case to continue.

7.0 Summary and Conclusion

7.1 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria granted the oral application made by The Leading Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), to effect the substitution of the name of Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo and adjourned the case to 19th of January, 2015 to adjudicate on outstanding motions.

Keep in view

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
NOW THAT JUSTICE MAHMUD MOHAMMED HAS MOUNTED THE SADDLE

It is no longer news that Justice Mahmud Mohammed has been sworn in as the substantive Chief Justice of Nigeria following the retirement of Hon. Justice Mariam Aloma Mukhtar after the attainment of the mandatory retirement age of 70. What should be news is how can Justice Mohammed fare in his new position. All over the world, the judiciary is seen as the last hope of the common man. In our society nay Nigeria, can that saying be correct? Events have taken place in the past which suggest that the judiciary truly is the last hope of the common man. In Nigeria‘s setting, the beneficiaries of that saying are the politicians who like the patient dog would go ahead to eat the fattest bone after the tide has turned in their favour. The latest of such been the re-instatement of the impeached Deputy Governor of Taraba, the home state of the new Chief Justice of Nigeria through a judgment delivered by the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 21st of November 2014 after the matter was brought to the Supreme Court in 2012.

In Suit No SC/69/2011 between Comandclem and Mobil, the new CJN should ensure that accelerated hearing granted by the apex Court in October 2013 is fully applied in other to uphold justice. It is pertinent to note that King Prof. Emeritus CJA Uwemedimoh died while pursuing justice 34 years after the invention of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint. The case in itself is 14 yeras old in the courts. Can the Supreme Court be courageous enough to do the needful by dispensing the matter without unneccesary delays occasioned by the tactics usually employed by Mobil to postpone the doom‘s day? The ball therefore is in the Court of the CJN. Even in death, King Uwemedinoh deserves justice and his soul would not be appeased until he gets the judgment he truly deserves despite the fact that he could not get such while alive. As for Mobil, many days are for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house. This case MUST end in 2015!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
How Eyimofe Atake (SAN) Was Attacked By
The CCNL Legal Team
To Discontinue The Hearing Of
The Cross Appeal In
The Supreme Court In The Case Involving
CCNL And Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
SC./69/2011

1.0 Introduction

2.0 The difference between Cross Appellant Reply Brief
filed on 20th of April, 2014 and Another Cross
Appellant Reply Brief filed on 9 th of June, 2014

3.0 Live argument in the court room on 3 rd of
November, 2014

4.0 Court’s Objection to the Oral Application to
Withdraw Cross Appellant Reply Brief.

- Authority of Justice OPUTA (JSC) in
Management Enterprises Ltd. V. Otunsanya,
SUIT NO. SC 100/1985

5.0 Substitution Of A Name Of A Dead Party In A
Litigation

-Authority of Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-
Gambari (JCA) in
Kareem V. Wema Bank Ltd

6.0 Oral Application For Substitution Of Name Of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo

1.0 Introduction

1.1 The case of Patent Right Infringement litigation and
Breach Of Sole Supplier Status Agreement
between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil
Producing Nigeria Unlimited took a new and
dramatic dimension on 3 rd of November, 2014 in
the Supreme Court of Nigeria when the Leading
Legal Counsel Of Mobil Oil, Dr. Eyimofe Atake
(SAN) openly requested the indulgence of the
Honourable Justices Of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria to allow him to withdraw a Cross
Appellant Reply Brief dated 21 st of April, 2014,
and simultaneously requested the permission of
the court to move another Cross Appellant Reply
Brief dated 6 th of June, 2014.

1.2 Most of the court observers, court audiences, and
civil- case analysts in the court room hardly
understood the motive behind the request made
by the Leading Legal Counsel of Mobil Oil, Dr.
Eyimofe Atake (SAN) , to withdraw The Cross
Appellant Reply Brief dated 21 st of April, 2014 in
the case files.

Advertisement

Investment in Comandclem Nigeria Limited Simplified

Investment Procedures

(1) Identify Your Investment planes

(2) Call Yusuf Nurudeen (CCNL Marketing
Manager) on 07032522248 for your investment
documents and receipt.

Patentees Or Clement Foundation Registration
Amount Of Registration
N30,000:00 And 4 Passport Photographs

Benefits

(1) N30,000:00 As A Monthly Ticket Under CCNL
Social Security Scheme

(2) Guaranteed Employment In

(A) Oil And Gas Industries,

(B) New 155 Cottage Industries

(C) An Airline Company To Be Floated By CCNL.

1.3 As a civil-case analyst, I was able to uncover the
fact that Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) may have
amended the Cross Appellant Reply Brief filed by
Mobil Oil to technically frustrate the restoration of
appeal filed by CCNL.

2.0 The Difference Between The Cross Appellant Reply
Brief Filed On 21 st of April, 2014
And Another Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed
On 9 th Of June, 2014

2.1 On 7 th of July, 2011, CCNL appealed the rulings of
Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs (JCA) in the
Supreme Court of Nigeria by filing A Brief Of
Argument complaining that;

2.1.1 Paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the
Amended Statement Of Claim are not statute
barred.

2.1.2 Mobil Oil never deny continuous infringement of the
patented invention of CCNL, RP 13522

2.2 Mobil Oil also appealed the verdict of Kumai
Bayang Akaahs (JCA) in the Supreme Court of
Nigeria by filing A Cross Appeal dated 20 th of
March, 2012, claiming that;

2.2.1 Mobil Oil invented Anti-Corrosive Special
Paint RP:13522,

2.2.2 The Payment of royalty to CCNL is contrary
to public policy.

2.3 On 13 th of May, 2013, CCNL filed A Cross
Respondent Reply Brief debunking the above
unsubstantiated claims.

2.4 Being a company known for delay legal tactics ,
Mobil Oil filed A Cross Appellant Reply Brief on
25 th of April, 2014 but dated 20 th of April, 2014.

2.5 This Cross Appellant Reply Brief was filed by Mobil
Oil very late for 218 days as against within 30
days required by the Supreme Court of Nigeria
Rules. See Order 6, Rule 5 (3).

2.6 On 5 th of May, 2014, the Supreme Court of Nigeria
dismissed the Brief of Argument filed by CCNL on
an alleged notice of withdrawal presumed to have
been written by Professor Tony Ukam (formal
CCNL counsel) without the authority of CCNL.

2.7 On 11 th of August, 2014, CCNL filed a Restoration
Application in the Supreme Court of Nigeria to
resurrect the dismissed Appeal filed by CCNL.

2.8 On 9 th of June, 2014, Mobil Oil quickly filed another
Cross Appellant Reply Brief dated 6 th of June,
2014, reflecting that CCNL has no appeal (Brief of
Argument) because the said appeal was
dismissed on 5 th of May, 2014.

2.9 The objective of this another Cross Appellant Reply
Brief filed by Mobil Oil dated 6 th of June, 2014 is
to technically and finally kill the brief of Argument
filed by CCNL .

2.10 On 3 rd of November, 2014, the Honourable Justices
of the Supreme Court of Nigeria resisted Eyimofe
Atake (SAN) to withdraw the Cross Appellant
Reply Brief dated 20 th of April, 2014.

2.11 Also, on 3 rd of November, 2014, the Honourable
Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria resisted
Eyimofe Atake (SAN) to move the Cross Appellant
Reply Brief dated 6 th of June, 2014.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Committee Of Friends In The Ruling Council Of
CCNL Registration As :
Amount Of Registration

(1) Prince / Princess = N150,000

(2) Lady / Sir= N200,00

(3) Noble= N2 Million

(4) Baron= N3 Million

(5) Knight= N4 Million

Plus Additional 2 Passport Photographs
Benefits

(1) Monthly Salaries For Those In Those Ruling
Councils Are Sa Follows.
Basic Total
Allowance
(1) Prince / Princess =N100,000 N400,000

(2) Lady / Sir = N300,000 N500,000

(3) Noble = N500,000 N700,000

(4) Baron = N500,000 N800,000

(5) Knight = N500,000 N800,000

3.0 Live Argument In The Court Room On 3 rd Of
November, 2014

3.1 The conversation below exhibited live exchange of
words between The Honourable Justices of the
Supreme Court of Nigeria and Eyimofe Atake
(SAN) with respect to Cross Appellant Reply Brief
Filed on 21 st of April, 2014 and another Cross
Appellant Reply Brief Filed On 9 th Of June, 2014.

3.2 Happy reading.

Eyimofe Atake (SAN) addressed the Honourable
Justices Of The Supreme Court of Nigeria as
follows.

My lords, the appeal is fixed for hearing today but
subject to your lordships convenient.

I move an application to regularize the position of
my reply brief.

There is a reply brief my lords.

And I would like to withdraw an earlier application
dated the 21st of April, 2014.

That application has been overtaken by events of
which part of it was to regularize a reply brief my
lords.

Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) asked a
question from Eyimofe Atake (SAN) as follows.

Are you abandoning it?

Eyimofe Atake (SAN) replied Justice Nwali
Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) as follows.

No, I am not abandoning it my lords.

There are two motions before your lordships.

Maybe I can elaborate my lords.

At the last adjourned date

Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour interrupted Eyimofe
Atake (SAN) and asked a question as follows.

When was it filed?

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Bode Rhodes
Vivour as follows

The one I want to withdraw?

Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour re-asked another
question from Eyimofe Atake as follows

The one you want to move.

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Bode Rhodes
Vivour as follows

The one I want to move was filed on 9 th of June,
2014 and dated 6 th of June, 2014.

Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) asked
another question from Eyimofe Atake (SAN) as
follows.

This appeal was withdrawn. Has it been restored?

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Nwali
Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) as follows

No my lord.

But we have a cross appeal.

What happened at the last adjourned date was
that the appeal itself was dismissed because it
was withdrawn.

But we, the respondent to that appeal, have a
cross appeal and so that was fixed for hearing for
today.

Aiku Bamidele (SAN) Representing CCNL
Addressed The Honourble Justices As Follows.

My lords, with due respect to your lordships, May I
come in at this time.

I don’t like to come-in ordinarily.

My Lords, may I crave your lordship indulgence
and in the interest of justice to adumbrate on two
pertinent issues which have arisen in this matter.
………….to be continued………

4.0 Court’s Objection To The Oral Application To
Withdraw Cross Appellant Reply Brief .

4.1 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria objected to the oral application made by
Eyimofe Atake to either withdrawn or move any
Cross Appellant Reply Brief because of the fact
that a body corporate (Mobil Oil) is not competent
to sue a dead party (The First Cross Respondent-
Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo) except
there is a substitution of names.

4.2 The above principle of law was demonstrated by
Honourable Justice OPUTA (JSC) in the case
involving Management Enterprises Ltd. V.
Otunsanya when the court said and I quote
verbatim.

“The common law view was that dead men are no
longer legal personae as they laid down their
legal personality with their lives at death.

Thus being destitute of rights, duties or interests
they can neither sue nor be sued.

This common law view was expressed in the latin
maxim - actio personalis moritur cum persona.”

Per: Justice OPUTA (JSC)
SUIT NO. SC 100/1985
Management Enterprises Ltd. V. Otunsanya

4.3 From the above authority, it is apparent that Mobil
Oil (A Juristic Person) is not competent to
institute a legal case (Cross Appeal) against a
dead party (First Cross Respondent-Late
Professor CJA Uwemedimo) except there is a
substitution of name of the deceased.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Patentees Or Clement Foundation Registration
Amount Of Registration

N30,000:00 And 4 Passport Photographs
Benefits

(1) N30,000:00 As A Monthly Ticket Under CCNL
Social Security Scheme

(2) Guaranteed Employment In

(A) Oil And Gas Industries,
(B) New 155 Cottage Industries
(C) An Airline Company To Be Floated By CCNL.

5.0 Substitution Of A Name Of A Dead Party In A
Litigation

5.1 There are unusual circumstances where parties to
a legal suit die before the final determination of
the case.

5.2 The death of a party (Plaintiff) in a legal suit does
not affect the case before the court most
especially where an application has been written
to substitute the name of the deceased with the
name of the appropriate family members so as to
carry on with the case.

5.3 This position of law is supported by the
pronouncements of Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-
Gambari (JCA) in the case of Kareem V. Wema
Bank Ltd when the court said and I quote
verbatim.

“When an action has been commenced and in the
course of the proceedings the plaintiff dies, the
death of such plaintiff would not affect the action
so commenced before his death if the cause of
action survived the plaintiff - see Order 11 Rule

If the cause of action survived the plaintiff,
somebody must be appointed to carry on the
action”.

Per: Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-Gambari (JCA)

6.0 Oral Application For Substitution Of Names Of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo

6.1 On 3 rd of November, 2014, The Leading Legal
Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme Court
of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), made An Oral
Application before the Justices of the Apex Court
of the Land to substitute the Name of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo in all the filed
applications before the court so as to enable the
case to continue.

6.2 The conversation below exhibited how The Leading
Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme
Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN) , made the
oral application on the substitution of name of
King Professor CJA Uwemedimo in all filed
applications before the court. Happy reading.

6.3 “The second point that is pertinent is that the first
appellant in the main appeal that was dismissed
who is the first cross respondent in the cross
appeal which my learned friend wishes to argue
before your lordship this afternoon died on 18 th
of July, this year.

My lords, in that respect, it will be expedient in
these circumstances to amend all the court`s
processes before your lordship to reflect the
substitution of the deceased, first appellant in the
main appeal and the first cross respondent in the
cross appeal”

Per: Aiku Bamidele (SAN)
Date: 03/11/2014
Position: The Leading Legal Counsel
representing CCNL
Suit No: SC/69/2011

7.1 Back to the question of Mr. Adesanya Adepoju.
“I heard that Mobil Oil wanted to withdraw the
case since baba is dead.”

Per: Mr. Adesanya Adepoju

A Patentee From Lagos State, Nigeria.

7.2 It is true that Eyimofe Atake (SAN) representing
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited made an oral
application to withdraw the Cross Appellant Reply
Brief dated 20 th of April, 2014, and
simultaneously requested the permission of the
court to move Another Cross Appellant Reply Brief
dated 6 th of June, 2014.

7.4 This is an indication that Eyimofe Atake (SAN)
representing Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
has been rendered confused by the legal team of
Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

7.4 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria failed to grant the oral application
because of the fact that Mobil Producing Nigeria
Unlimited, being a juristic and artificial human
being, cannot institute a legal suit against a dead
natural human being , King Professor CJA
Uwemedimo except there is a substitution of
name of the deceased.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Committee Of Friends In The Ruling Council Of
CCNL Registration As :

Amount Of Registration

(1) Prince / Princess = N150,000
(2) Lady / Sir= N200,00
(3) Noble= N2 Million
(4) Baron= N3 Million
(5) Knight= N4 Million
Plus Additional 2 Passport Photographs
Benefits
(1) Monthly Salaries For Those In Those Ruling
Councils Are Sa Follows.
Basic Total Allowance
(1) Prince / Princess =N100,000 N400,000

(2) Lady / Sir = N300,000 N500,000

(3) Noble = N500,000 N700,000

(4) Baron = N500,000 N800,000

(5) Knight = N500,000 N800,000

7.5 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria granted the oral application made by The
Leading Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the
Supreme Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), to
effect the substitution of the name of Late King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo and adjourned the
case to 19 th of January, 2015 to adjudicate on
outstanding motions.

7.6 Outstanding motions are as follows

(1) An Application To Substitute The Name Of The
First Appellant & First Cross Respondent (Rev.
(Dr) CJA Uwemedimo )

(2) An Application To Restore CCNL Appeal

(3) An Application To Join Muideen Oyewo
Adekunle As A Party To The Case.

(4) An Application For Time Expansion To File
Cross Appellant Reply Brief.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Name: www.twitter.com/
Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Facebook Name: Comandclem Patentees
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address:
www.facebook.com/
COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL Corporate Website:
www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL Forum: www.comandclemonline.com/
forum/index.php ?

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is this case still on? When are we going to hear something new other than these 'long-long' stories with 'big-big' pictures. How am I suppose to read this long Journal? Summarize joor! I started suspecting these people when the Inventor died and they hid it for many months as if they were running some sort of secret cult. Long Stories won't help you here... The people I directed into investing into the Comandclem cause are still and always on my neck. I now wished I never recommend it to anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.