Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,679 members, 7,959,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (14327 Views)

Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo) / Gov Suntai Speaks Briefly On Videotape •tape Played On Taraba Television / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nwaka77:

You have said it all. Nothing more to add and nothing more to subtract. Lots of Nigerians/Africans do not understand what goes on behind the scene in world politics. They don't understand that power lies in the hands of a few very powerful elite white men who belong to a cult and who control the media, dictate the world economy, control the entertainment industry and what have you. They will all one day be exposed is what I believe. Everyday is for the theif but one day is certainly for the owner they say. Africa is where it is today because these white men dictate what they want our leaders to do and not to do and if they divert from the instructions given, the western world pulls a fast one on you like they did Gadaffi. They will secretly sponsor internal fighting and strife to destabilize the country and then go in there with the pretense that they are helping the citizens but the truth is that there are in there for themselves and their devlish interests.

As for the pink, I mean white heffers and that demonic hate spirit that posesses most, I have given up on them a long time ago. I watch my back around them always. I can't get myself to trust them and deep down in my spirit, there is something about them that leaves me quite unsettled lately. I have an ill feeling that something ugly is brewing that in the not-so-distant future will make predominately white western societies death traps for blacks. What is happening in the UK is happening all over the western world. Even here in the States, its the same problem. I know alot of Nigerians who left already or are seriously looking to leave within the next few years. In another few years, I intend going back to Africa myself. It does not necessarily have to be Nigeria, it can be anywhere in Africa. I am aware that disccrimination is everywhere in this world but the types, variations and levels of discrimination varies immensely from one nation to the next. I don't want my kids growing up in a place where they are made to believe that there is something terribly wrong in the way God created them. I don't want kids that will grow up with psycological scars and innate feelings of low self esteem and inferiority. I suffered those as a teenager in my late teens and as a young adult living in Europe after leaving Nigeria. It is by the grace of God that I did not end up psycologically messed up for life. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to live abroad because I now more than ever appreciate the times I spent growing up in Nigeria. I will not trade that experience for anything. Thank you for your insightful contributions to this thread Cap28.
i see that you are a pan africanist like myself. I want to go to Africa, I don't care the country though. Maybe Kenya, Ghana, Cameroon, Malawi, Gambia, Botswana, but right now I am kind of iffy about Nigeria due to boko Haram. We need to promote more INTRA african trade and INTRA african tourism. Nigerians love going ot Dubai, London, or US instead of going to Calabar, Imo State, Kenya, Gambia, Namibia, etc. We have an inferiority complex of some sort.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Wow!

I wonder why people like me are happy in the West; living, behaving and demonstrating like I am better than any human on Earth. White or whatever! grin

No complex, no failures.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by cap28: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Nwaka77:

You have said it all. Nothing more to add and nothing more to subtract. Lots of Nigerians/Africans do not understand what goes on behind the scene in world politics. They don't understand that power lies in the hands of a few very powerful elite white men who belong to a cult and who control the media, dictate the world economy, control the entertainment industry and what have you. They will all one day be exposed is what I believe. Everyday is for the theif but one day is certainly for the owner they say. Africa is where it is today because these white men dictate what they want our leaders to do and not to do and if they divert from the instructions given, the western world pulls a fast one on you like they did Gadaffi. They will secretly sponsor internal fighting and strife to destabilize the country and then go in there with the pretense that they are helping the citizens but the truth is that there are in there for themselves and their devlish interests.

As for the pink, I mean white heffers and that demonic hate spirit that posesses most, I have given up on them a long time ago. I watch my back around them always. I can't get myself to trust them and deep down in my spirit, there is something about them that leaves me quite unsettled lately. I have an ill feeling that something ugly is brewing that in the not-so-distant future will make predominately white western societies death traps for blacks. What is happening in the UK is happening all over the western world. Even here in the States, its the same problem. I know alot of Nigerians who left already or are seriously looking to leave within the next few years. In another few years, I intend going back to Africa myself. It does not necessarily have to be Nigeria, it can be anywhere in Africa. I am aware that disccrimination is everywhere in this world but the types, variations and levels of discrimination varies immensely from one nation to the next. I don't want my kids growing up in a place where they are made to believe that there is something terribly wrong in the way God created them. I don't want kids that will grow up with psycological scars and innate feelings of low self esteem and inferiority. I suffered those as a teenager in my late teens and as a young adult living in Europe after leaving Nigeria. It is by the grace of God that I did not end up psycologically messed up for life. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to live abroad because I now more than ever appreciate the times I spent growing up in Nigeria. I will not trade that experience for anything. Thank you for your insightful contributions to this thread Cap28.

thanks nwaka, i agree with all the points you made above.

Our people have not yet realised that racism is not only about a white person's irrational hatred of blacks - its about an organised power structure put in place to ensure that BLACK PEOPLE AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP NEVER EVER ATTAIN EQUALITY WITH THE WHITE RACE.

This is why everything that we as a race do is a struggle - do you see whites struggling to find jobs, good housing etc? of course not because the system was designed by their own people for the sole purpose of empowing and elevating them not us. A white person can go anywhere in the world including africa and STILL LIVE BETTER THAN MOST AFRICANS whether or not they are educated.

The only way we can ever be free from racism is by leaving the western world - however there is one very big obstacle - our leaders in africa, they are not working to better our lot - they are working in collaboration with our enemies - this is why you have the likes of Okonjo Iweala, Obasanjo, IBB, Museveni of Uganda, Kagame of Rwanda, Kabila of DRC ALL ACTIVELY COLLUDING WITH WESTERN MULTINATIONALS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO IMPOVERISH AND OR KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE. Plunging your nation into debt it can never repay means that you are wishing death and destruction on your own people (Nigeria) invading african countries and killing the people there on behalf of foreign govts in order to gain control over mineral resources means that you have no regard for african lives (Rwanda and Uganda). Collaborating with a foreign power that mutilated and murdered millions of your ancestors to steal and plunder the wealth of your own nation means you are devoid of any human feeling or conscience (DRC ) therefore i do not know how we as a people are going to resolve this problem.

As we speak black people are still beign massacred in Libya by the european and american backed NTC/al qaeda and yet many nigerians on this forum were hailing the overthrow of Qadaffi - do these people think that if they had been in libya they would not have been targets of these barbarians? do they think that these people would have spared their lives if they had said they were on the side of NATO and not Qadaffi?

The level of denial that many blacks in the western world are in is very similar to the denial of the european jews who eventually ended up in nazi gas chambers or concentration camps, these people whose ancestors had lived in europe for centuries were so sure that they were part of german, polish and czech society that they refused to see the warning signs and leave europe when they could.

we have a war museum here in london called the imperial war museum, a section of it is dedicated to the jewish holocaust - i was amazed to discover that many european countries denied thousands of jewish refugees asylum when they tried to flee nazi germany, as a result many were trapped in countries that were under nazi occupation and eventually ended up being deported to auschwiz and dachau concentration camps were they were gassed to death.

many black people think that because whites smile in their faces today that means every thign is alright and they are safe - i think they should bear in mind what happened to the european jews who for all intents and purposes looked and spoke like the non jewish population.

Many non jewish europeans colluded with the nazis to aid in the extermination of the jews - many of these europeans secretly hated jews but had kept their hatred dormant for years, however when the nazis came to power they now had an opportunity to display their true colours, many of these people eventually became concentration camp officials and aided and abetted the nazis in the genocide of jews.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nwaka77: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2011
cap28:

thanks nwaka, i agree with all the points you made above.

Our people have not yet realised that racism is not only about a white person's irrational hatred of blacks - its about an organised power structure put in place to ensure that BLACK PEOPLE AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP NEVER EVER ATTAIN EQUALITY WITH THE WHITE RACE.

This is why everything that we as a race do is a struggle - do you see whites struggling to find jobs, good housing etc? of course not because the system was designed by their own people for the sole purpose of empowing and elevating them not us. A white person can go anywhere in the world including africa and STILL LIVE BETTER THAN MOST AFRICANS whether or not they are educated.

The only way we can ever be free from racism is by leaving the western world - however there is one very big obstacle - our leaders in africa, they are not working to better our lot - they are working in collaboration with our enemies - this is why you have the likes of Okonjo Iweala, Obasanjo, IBB, Museveni of Uganda, Kagame of Rwanda, Kabila of DRC ALL ACTIVELY COLLUDING WITH WESTERN MULTINATIONALS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO IMPOVERISH AND OR KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE. Plunging your nation into debt it can never repay means that you are wishing death and destruction on your own people (Nigeria) invading african countries and killing the people there on behalf of foreign govts in order to gain control over mineral resources means that you have no regard for african lives (Rwanda and Uganda). Collaborating with a foreign power that mutilated and murdered millions of your ancestors to steal and plunder the wealth of your own nation means you are devoid of any human feeling or conscience (DRC ) therefore i do not know how we as a people are going to resolve this problem.

As we speak black people are still beign massacred in Libya by the european and american backed NTC/al qaeda and yet many nigerians on this forum were hailing the overthrow of Qadaffi - do these people think that if they had been in libya they would not have been targets of these barbarians? do they think that these people would have spared their lives if they had said they were on the side of NATO and not Qadaffi?

The level of denial that many blacks in the western world are in is very similar to the denial of the european jews who eventually ended up in nazi gas chambers or concentration camps, these people whose ancestors had lived in europe for centuries were so sure that they were part of german, polish and czech society that they refused to see the warning signs and leave europe when they could.

we have a war museum here in london called the imperial war museum, a section of it is dedicated to the jewish holocaust - i was amazed to discover that many european countries denied thousands of jewish refugees asylum when they tried to flee nazi germany, as a result many were trapped in countries that were under nazi occupation and eventually ended up being deported to auschwiz and dachau concentration camps were they were gassed to death.

many black people think that because whites smile in their faces today that means every thign is alright and they are safe - i think they should bear in mind what happened to the european jews who for all intents and purposes looked and spoke like the non jewish population.

Many non jewish europeans colluded with the nazis to aid in the extermination of the jews - many of these europeans secretly hated jews but had kept their hatred dormant for years, however when the nazis came to power they now had an opportunity to display their true colours, many of these people eventually became concentration camp officials and aided and abetted the nazis in the genocide of jews.

Precisely! I believe that as Africans, we will eventually learn the hard way. It is obvious we did not learn anything from slavery and colonization and that saddens me. I laugh at those Africans who sit there in western societies thinking they are safe. As soon as things get worse than they already are and believe me they will, black people in these societies will know that khaki no be leather. They think that they will get justice when the white locals kill them or someone they know. However, there will come a time when no justice will be served. Many Africans/blacks don't know to what extent white people can go when they desperately want you out of their country. They start with verbal harrassment like we see that biatch in the tram doing. Slowly, it will graduate to physical abuse such as getting beat up, spat upon, etc. Finally, it will graduate to killing. We Africans fail to understand that you cannot force yourself on your host country even if you were born there. White people know exactly how to frustrate black people through institutionalized rascism. With that in place, you can work all you want but you will be frustrated at every turn trying to make it to the top. It is a different type of slavery if you ask me. Look at all the beautiful pictures here in the travel section of African cities. How many locals (Africans themselves) are enjoying all these beautiful places? It is white people again, those pink leeches I see enjoying all these beautiful places despite the fact that they are in Africa, on our turf though they don't really care about or like us. It saddens me. Anyway, God is watching and as for our leaders, they will eventually reap what they have sowed. White people are snakes under green grass and should never be trusted. I wonder when our leaders will wake up and realize that.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2011
Nwaka77:

Precisely! I believe that as Africans, we will eventually learn the hard way. It is obvious we did not learn anything from slavery and colonization and that saddens me. I laugh at those Africans who sit there in western societies thinking they are safe. As soon as things get worse than they already are and believe me they will, black people in these societies will know that khaki no be leather. They think that they will get justice when the white locals kill them or someone they know. However, there will come a time when no justice will be served. Many Africans/blacks don't know to what extent white people can go when they desperately want you out of their country. They start with verbal harrassment like we see that biatch in the tram doing. Slowly, it will graduate to physical abuse such as getting beat up, spat upon, etc. Finally, it will graduate to killing. We Africans fail to understand that you cannot force yourself on your host country even if you were born there. White people know exactly how to frustrate black people through institutionalized rascism. With that in place, you can work all you want but you will be frustrated at every turn trying to make it to the top. It is a different type of slavery if you ask me. Look at all the beautiful pictures here in the travel section of African cities. How many locals (Africans themselves) are enjoying all these beautiful places? It is white people again, those pink leeches I see enjoying all these beautiful places despite the fact that they are in Africa, on our turf though they don't really care about or like us. It saddens me. Anyway, God is watching and as for our leaders, they will eventually reap what they have sowed. White people are snakes under green grass and should never be trusted. I wonder when our leaders will wake up and realize that.

When are you moving back to Nigeria?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2011
@ nwaka77 and cap28

Let me see if I understand your positions:

1. Africans/blacks will never be tolerated in the West, hence their disadvantaged status in those countries. You are not 'safe' because when things get tough you will get killed by whites.

2. The reason Africa is in such a bad state is (mostly) because of the West. You are not 'safe' because your leaders are colluding with multinationals to kill their own people.

In essence, you are neither safe, nor advantaged in either place, so why on earth is moving from one disadvantaged location to another a solution?

Unless you're saying you'd prefer to suffer from your fellow Africans?

Even if we accept the TUC commentary as fact, this is what they recommend:

Racism continues to be the enemy of progress for many people from ethnic backgrounds in Britain and and still continues to play a massive role in shaping the life of every single person from an ethnic background and it is up to each and every one of us to organise, come together and fight for a better future.

How come the solution for you is to 'run away'?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2011
debosky:

@ nwaka77 and cap28

Let me see if I understand your positions:

1. Africans/blacks will never be tolerated in the West, hence their disadvantaged status in those countries. You are not 'safe' because when things get tough you will get killed by whites.

2. The reason Africa is in such a bad state is (mostly) because of the West. You are not 'safe' because your leaders are colluding with multinationals to kill their own people.

In essence, you are neither safe, nor advantaged in either place, so why on earth is moving from one disadvantaged location to another a solution?

Unless you're saying you'd prefer to suffer from your fellow Africans?

That is how people that spend their youths selling drugs, chasing hos, gunning others down and smoking weed complain in their projects in America about how it is racism holding them down while the same country is producing the Obamas who are winning elections in a country that is 72% white.

Excuses for personal failure.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by debosky(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

That is how people that spend their youths selling drugs, chasing hos, gunning others down and smoking weed complain in their projects in America about how it is racism holding them down while the same country is producing the Obamas who are winning elections in a country that is 72% white.

Or the woman who had 15 kids from 3 baby daddies - some folk said if she was white she'd have had a TV show so that was evidence of racism against black people. grin
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2011
debosky:

Or the woman who had 15 kids from 3 baby daddies - some folk said if she was white she'd have had a TV show so that was evidence of racism against black people. grin

Na wa the way failed blacks quickly find it easy to attribute their incompetence, laziness, lack of priority, lack of focus, idiocy and failures to "racism". grin
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by eghost247(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
wow Bloody Racist
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^
As if you are so much different! Find solution to tribalism in Nigeria first, dude. Racism is bad and that is a fact. Let's not loose focus of the fact we have our own issue at home too.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by tttonero: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2011
The video has been deleted.
I can not comment
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2011
Why are people surprised? This kind of stuff happens all the time and many people want to say it out loud but would be called a racist.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Jenifa1: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2011
what's surprising or novel about this?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Racism is very bad in America just because one man made it to be president doesn't mean racism is gone. Black men are still seen as thugs and cops still look at us. I have klived in America before and racism is everywhere. Go to an all black school then an all white schooland you will see the different. African Americans have no opportunities for college and other things. Watch this to see what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpfMD9gWNf8

Also they don't teach about greeat African history, they want to keep African Americans down and tell them that Africans are backwards. That is why Africans are portrayed badly on TV in America. Alwways in mudhuts and what not.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2012
igbo2011:

Racism is very bad in America just because one man made it to be president doesn't mean racism is gone. Black men are still seen as thugs and cops still look at us. I have klived in America before and racism is everywhere. Go to an all black school then an all white schooland you will see the different. African Americans have no opportunities for college and other things. Watch this to see what I mean:

[b]Also they don't teach about greeat African history, [/b]they want to keep African Americans down and tell them that Africans are backwards. That is why Africans are portrayed badly on TV in America. Alwways in mudhuts and what not.

American schools will teach American history and NOT African history, they are not under any obligation to teach African history, the more you keep blaming everybody else apart from our thieving politicians for all the problems in Africa the more ridiculous you sound.
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by igbo2011(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
justwise:

American schools will teach American history and NOT African history, they are not under any obligation to teach African history, the more you keep blaming everybody else apart from our thieving politicians for all the problems in Africa the more ridiculous you sound.
I am talking about America not Nigeria. WHy is it that during world history America learns about China, RUssia, Europe, SOuth America, Middle East and not Africa? Why not aboutThe only thing they talk about Africa is slavery and the pyramids (credit given to Arabs). Why not the great African empires? This is why many people don't respect Africans. THey think Africans are inferior people because of the media and history only taught them about slavery. This is why many African Americans are in jail, they just feel inferior and they are trained to believe that they are great.
"They only claim to glorify the Europeans, saying Africans are only 3/5ths of human beings!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpipOqP_1C0
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2012
igbo2011:

Racism is very bad in America just because one man made it to be president doesn't mean racism is gone. Black men are still seen as thugs and cops still look at us.  I have klived in America before and racism is everywhere. Go to an all black school then an all white schooland you will see the different.  African Americans have no opportunities for college and other things. Watch this to see what I mean:

Lets stop giving excuses.

Yes, racism might exist and things might not be perfect but it is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for the rot the black society is in.

Why are black men seen as thugs? Don't they do their best to be seen as thugs? So why are they complaining about when they do?

Apart from the video link you showed me obviously being a contrast between a private and a public school, that is still no excuse for the rot the blacks in America find themselves.

I am sure there are lots of Chinese, Korean and Indian kids that have no option but to attend a poor school and still shine like a million stars.

It is the same lame excuses I hear when I first came to the UK, some useless blacks complaining about not being giving the opportunity. When I see what they had in terms of resources at primary & secondary school, it was a million times better than what I had from my public primary and secondary schooling in Nigeria but yet people like me were still able to come over and excel in the same exams they were doing and failing, or which they are just plainly avoiding to do in the first place. So does Indian, Chinese and other kids excel in the same exams under the same impoverishment.

Let black people fcking work hard and put their heart in it like other "disadvantage" races have been doing instead of rampant, senseless claim of victimisation while they sell drugs, gun each other down and have babies they do not care to take care of.

igbo2011:

Also they don't teach about greeat African history, they want to keep African Americans down and tell them that Africans are backwards. That is why Africans are portrayed badly on TV in America.  Alwways in mudhuts and what not.

And do the likes of Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne and co that have access to the kids teach African history?

Blacks should keep on waiting to be spoon fed and given everything on a plate while they smoke weed and try to be the "cool" ones.

Do they teach Korean or Indian History in the States? Does that stop children from such origins from excelling in school?

Blacks should keep on blaming everyone else but themselves.

Portraying Africans in mudhuts does not stop some black reetard thinking having spinning wheels is the ultimate aspiration instead of a good education, does it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730675.320.html#msg8895259

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730675.320.html#msg8895599
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
igbo2011:

I am talking about America not Nigeria. WHy is it that during world history America learns about China, RUssia, Europe, SOuth America, Middle East and not Africa? Why not aboutThe only thing they talk about Africa is slavery and the pyramids (credit given to Arabs). Why not the great African empires? This is why many people don't respect Africans. THey think Africans are inferior people because of the media and history only taught them about slavery. This is why many African Americans are in jail, they just feel inferior and they are trained to believe that they are great.
"They only claim to glorify the Europeans, saying Africans are only 3/5ths of human beings!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpipOqP_1C0

Some times i struggled to understand why you keep misleading yourself, is slave trade not part of African history? South African not part of Africa? Yes majority of African Americans are in jail and that is partly because African Americans are more likely to go into drug dealing, gun war, robbery and all sorts of violent, we can try to spin it the way we want but the facts still remain that Africans/blacks are hugely to be blamed for our problems.

Majority of shooting/ stabbing incidents that happens in London alone are among blacks and yet we cry about lack of opportunities, who would want to employ a thug with bag full of criminal records?
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2012
This is how fast British police deal with racist ediots, yet some cretins would come to UK and blame their failures on racism.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17434587
Re: Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape by AlphaStyles(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Installation Of 10,000 Security Cameras In Lagos Stalled / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.