Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Need Someone To Take Care Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Take Care Of You? (3719 Views)

When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics) / When You Ask The Men To Take Care Of The Kids / She Is Avoiding Him Because He Told Her To Go Home And Take Care Of Her Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2011
So you need someone to take care of you?what the hell is that?
You are an engineer with a P.H.D ,you solve mathematical problems and yet can't take care of yourself?someone need check your degrees.
If you tell me you are lonely,its understandable,if you tell me you found love,i'd understand but telling me you found someone to take care of you??Hell no!
Why do you need taking care of?
Your childhood days are gone for chrissakes.an engineer that does not understand how to boil yam is annoying!
When will you GROW UP?
All i'm saying is if I, with my little knowledge in life can manage to take care of myself,i see no reason why an engineer cannot.i don't expect anyone to take care of me.i'm a grown woman,i have to do my chores,then work.that's what being an adult is all about.
Stop behaving like you are so helpless.from now on,any man that says he needs a woman to take care of him shall be labelled a RE:TARD!
P.S-pls don't bite me.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2011
A direct message to the baby Engineer and the likes of him.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Sijo01(f): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2011
Buhaha,
mayb dey nid smbdy 2help dem change deir diaper, brush dair teeth, wash dem etc.
lazy entity.
mscheeeew.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Talking(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2011
The feeling is mutual. grin grin grin grin grin. As it applies to guys, so does it to girls simples.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by IZUKWU(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2011
Yet ,sometimes we still need someone to take care of us. Had accident four months ago because i live alone , i needed help to do things, i took for granted and i had to call on my ex to help out . And glad she compilied.sometimes there will arise occasions that we will need to be taken case of.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2011
John Holland's personality theory makes the assertion that there are six types of personalities:
-Realistic
-Investigative
-Artistic
-Social
-Enterprising
-Conventional
The person in question most likely belongs to the Realistic and Investigative groups. And such people tend to be socially awkward and unbalanced. They may have intellectual skills in abundance, but it tells on other areas of their lives. You're dealing with a weirdo, and it might not be obvious at first.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Cant believe i just read ten lines of hypocrisy! What the hell exactly is that supposed to mean? Do you know what it really means to take care of someone? So, taking care of someone is now restricted to cooking and house chores? I have "heareth" another one today. . . Ojigbijigbijigbi. . . undecided[/size]
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by freecocoa(f): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2011
What's happening here? Please I need someone to pamper me o,does that mean I need to be taken care of?if so then I agree I'm still a baby.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Cant believe i just read ten lines of hypocrisy! What the hell exactly is that supposed to mean? Do you know what it really means to take care of someone? So, taking care of someone is now restricted to cooking and house chores? I have "heareth" another one today. . . Ojigbijigbijigbi. . . undecided[/size]
call it whatever you like.who cares?
Now,m patiently waiting for you to school me on what taking care of someone is.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by tellwisdom: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2011
Slimyansh, if you are seeking for an advise; come out open and write like one seeking for an advise and dont write like you were warning someone here angry angry.#Rubbish angry angry
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2011
tellwisdom:

Slimyansh, if you are seeking for an advise; come out open and write like one seeking for an advise and dont write like you were warning someone here angry angry.#Rubbish angry angry
hello??
Do i know you?
Beside,the above is unrelated to topic.you can breeze out now.thanks!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2011
slimyem:

call it whatever you like.who cares?
Now,m patiently waiting for you to school me on what taking care of someone is.
[size=14pt]In the midst of your "Jangbajantis" up there, i kinda lost what you yourself understand by taking care of someone. Do you mind aligning it tangentially? On a smoother trajectory plane?. . . Thank you in advance![/size]
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by obaytoto: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2011
Slimyansh, if you are seeking for an advise; come out open and write like one seeking for an advise and dont write like you were warning someone here Angry Angry.#Rubbish Angry Angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bullshit?
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]In the midst of your "Jangbajantis" up there, i kinda lost what you yourself understand by taking care of someone. Do you mind aligning it tangentially? On a smoother trajectory plane?. . . Thank you in advance![/size]
i see you love reading 'jagbajantis'as you call it.
Well,the only reason i would take care of any grown man is if he's an invalid or disabled.the ones who the words 'taking care of' should really be accrued to are helpless people which includes the above mentioned and babies.thank you!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]For example, Sexkillz can boil yam, and do his chores, so does his wife. So I cant take care of Her? And she cant take care of me? Is care restricted to babies and disabled persons?
Material Care, Emotional care do they exist in you dictionary? Pls answer the questions sequentially. Maybe you could convince me to change my archaic mentality!. . .[/size]
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]For example, Sexkillz can boil yam, and do his chores, so does his wife. So I cant take care of Her? And she cant take care of me? Is care restricted to babies and disabled persons?
Material Care, Emotional care do they exist in you dictionary? Pls answer the questions sequentially. Maybe you could convince me to change my archaic mentality!. . .[/size]

maybe you should go back to topic and read where i said i can understand when you fall in love.that should take care of your emotions.
For the material care,that isnt supposed to be a reason for wanting to be with someone.it's supposed to be a plus,
My point remains-you don't bring a woman into your life because you want her to 'take care of you'.
You do because you need a companion/help-meet not because she's a nanny of some sort.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by tellwisdom: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2011
hello??
Do i know you?
Beside,the above is unrelated to topic.you can breeze out now.thanks!

Shut the fuckkkkk up and ask me for a relationship help with your guy angry angry #Lier angry angry

He's a PHD holder, yet cant take care of you embarassed. #Backoff before he turns out to be a beggar in OJUELEGBA angry angry
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
maybe you should go back to topic and read where i said i can understand when you fall in love.that should take care of your emotions.
For the material care,that isnt supposed to be a reason for wanting to be with someone.it's supposed to be a plus,
My point remains-you don't bring a woman into your life because you want her to 'take care of you'.
You do because you need a companion/help-meet not because she's a nanny of some sort.
[size=14pt]What the hell are you blabbing about? You undersatand when i fall in love and then you say dont take care of me? Does that make sense? Would you fall in love with someone you dont want to take care of? Would you want to wait, until he gets disabled, before you care for him? Chei. . . i have "dieded"! So when you have a baby, and you are caring for the baby, who cares for you, and the baby? Material care is a plus? LMAO! But it's care too. Why would you even want the minutest of material care? How many people get married and expect their wives to babysit them "nannylyticaly"? How do you explain people that have house helps and cooks and everything, do they take care of themselves? or is that care marginalized. . . a plus?[/size]
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by bekay911(f): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
Even d bravest n mightiest men need care. No one is above it
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ok what of all those naija girls wey they write to romantic ads on magazines asking for any willing sugar daddy who go dey ready to loook after them and foot their bills grin grin.Ehn na naija girls dey do that thing pass grin.Imagine a grown up woman with job and yet na man dey pay her house rent,brazilian wig money,transport fare,feeding money,money for clothes and what have u.Naija women una no dey shame sef grin.Make u travel out and see the wonders wey other women for other country dey do instead of una do dey waste away dey beg money to buy BB for una grin
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
lefulefu:

Ok what of all those naija girls wey they write to romantic ads on magazines asking for any willing sugar daddy who go dey ready to loook after them and foot their bills grin grin.Ehn na naija girls dey do that thing pass grin.Imagine a grown up woman with job and yet na man dey pay her house rent,brazilian wig money,transport fare,feeding money,money for clothes and what have u.Naija women una no dey shame sef grin.Make u travel out and see the wonders wey other women for other country dey do instead of una do dey waste away dey beg money to buy BB for una grin

^^^ and it all turns to nija babes, nija babes this, nija babes that. I am still waiting for the day that some guys will answer a simple question without calling nija babes *Smh*
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
killz,stop rephrasing the same questions you've asked before.you have my answers up there.take them or leave them.it is my opinion not yours.
And i repeat, a man who is getting married simply because he needs someone 'to take care of him is a RE:TARD!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]All the best, in your quest for the "perfect" man!. . . Who will cook his own food, while you cook yours! Cheerz! smiley[/size]
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by lurkee(f): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
OP, it is possible when the man says I am getting married so that someone would take care of me, it is possible he means:
I am getting married so that someone would care for me and there is nothing wrong with that. I think that's what sexkills is trying to say too.  wink
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by kpolli(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
what's causing all this hate
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by MrsChima1(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Children need care and nurturing.
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by neyostica: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
I agree with sexkillz, slimyem, ur post doesnt make any sense, op u find a confused fellow like u as husband
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slimyem: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
neyostica:

I agree with sexkillz, slimyem, your post doesnt make any sense, op u find a confused fellow like u as husband
it doesnt have to make sense to you.you can as well have left the thread without making any comment.
i'm not here to please you or post what makes sense to you.you can now breeze out.thanks!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by MrCork17: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
Slimyem. Leave me alone. I don’t really want you!! angry
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
crap
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by slyowokoya(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]All the best, in your quest for the "perfect" man!. . . Who will cook his own food, while you cook yours! Cheerz! smiley[/size]

LMAO! that i have to see!
Re: Need Someone To Take Care Of You? by bamosagie(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Slimyem, I honestly think men need taking care of just like women do. It doesn't have to be what you do for invalids or kids, simple things like choosing what you partner wears, being with them when they are down, reminding them of certain things & little things that don't make sense but matters a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me / True Romantical Love Stroy (+18 With Prix) / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.