Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra (12712 Views)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ocelot2006(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2011
Oh I don't have to do anything. But we'll see if it gets to the SS. Maybe the tour will be lucky to get to PH or Asaba, who knows. Well, the states will decide, not me.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by HighChief4(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ikemba your wish is our command

@OP---What about France, Charles De Gaulle was helpful too during the Civil war
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
ocelot2006:

Oh I don't have to do anything. But we'll see if it gets to the SS. Maybe the tour will be lucky to get to PH or Asaba, who knows. Well, the states will decide, not me.

It will not only get to PH and Asaba but it will get to every eastern state. Like you said, the states will decide. So, stop acting like you'll do anything if Ojukwu's body is taken to your village. Focus on the criminals that are looting the treasury.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
I just hope that it is not NIGERIAN tax payers money that these governors are wasting like this!!

If you ask me sef, they should just bury the man in Obodo Oyibo and lets get on with rebuilding the damage he caused us. The corpse of a coward does not deserve to be buried on the same land with the true victims/martyrs of the Biafran cause.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ocelot2006(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
As if your own state's treasury is not being looted. At least the governor in mine is performing.

And btw, what will I even want to do with the body? I can't restrict its movement. Being a Nigerian, the body still reserves the right to be moved around the country. You keep it.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
ocelot2006:

As if your own state's treasury is not being looted. At least the governor in mine is performing.

And btw, what will I even want to do with the body? I can't restrict its movement. Being a Nigerian, the body still reserves the right to be moved around the country. You keep it.
What state are you from? Let's compare and contrast.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
he most be Yoruba is only them that are dieing inside for the great honor our hero is getting if they don't like it they should do awolowo style or jump into lagoon cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ocelot2006(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
@ Afam4Eva, you really want to go there? Ok.

I'm from Akwa Ibom state. And my village road is way better than what you have in Umuahia or Owerri.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
ocelot2006:

@ Afam4Eva, you really want to go there? Ok.

I'm from Akwa Ibom state. And my village road is way better than what you have in Umuahia or Owerri.

And i'm from Enugu state. Now shoot.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by chidyke77(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Okija_juju:

I just hope that it is not NIGERIAN tax payers money that these governors are wasting like this!!

If you ask me sef, they should just bury the man in Obodo Oyibo and lets get on with rebuilding the damage he caused us. The corpse of a coward does not deserve to be buried on the same land with the true victims/martyrs of the Biafran cause.

look at this living corpse called okija juju wt his decayed brain cells vomitting maggots here,whether u like it or nt ikemba must be buried in igbo land as a hero and everyone is aware of his status. No one knws whether u exist, so go bury ur head in shame.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by chino11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
@ocelot2006, See akwibom man talking. Which one be your village? Is it not the same akwibom outcast and witch crafts that we all know. You better close your mouth before we finish you with mouth here. You are not speaking for the SS, because the neighboring states to Anambra that are in SS will wish that Ikemba is brought to there place for the last respect.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by 9jaIhail(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
Posted by: Okija_juju
Insert Quote

@FAKE OKIJA JUJU, IS THERE ANY TAX PAYERS IN NIGERIA? CAN U SHOW US YOUR LAST PAID SLIP,STUPID ABOKI.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Akintola11(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
Let the great man go home and rest!! The people of those countries will not appreciate or even know him in modern times. It would be a wasted a futile exercise with the sole objective of making MONEY!!

This article pays respect to his life & times : www.thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/ojukwu-dies
                                                                    www.thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/ojukwu-dies

THE GREAT MAN IS NO MORE!
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Fasterboy: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
as far as i amconcerned, ikemba deserves his wishes. and to all the haters here, what makes u spend so much time opposing another man's wish? i will definitely die one day and when such times comes, u might want one or twi things to be remembered for even in your poor states. pls be still, IKEMBA is our hero
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
Macabre world tour. A beg let the man go with dignity jare.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
Abeg that thing should not land in any yoruba state including lagos.we dont want evil spirit on our land,
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg that thing should not land in any yoruba state including lagos.we dont want evil spirit on our land,
which yoriba state? una get state?
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by chino11(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
We can't afford to bring the legend in already evil and poverty infested yooroba region. More important countries are already making request, how much more rural states of Yoruba land. We won't even dare to bring him to that your filthy region that are filled with incest and common criminal as awalowoa, bankole, bode george, lmao
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Diligence: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
Now that the Legend has passed on, Nigeria had better be careful, because the boiz dey vex and nobody fit stop them , just in case,

Methinks that just 4 countries certanly ain't enof but if that's his wish so be it.

We all hv got to give him the respect he deserves - The Great Ojukwu lives on, and of course, so does his dream - True Freedom!
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dead body on a world tour while he was alive his wife was doing a countrywide pocci donation tour
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Dead body on a world tour while he was alive his wife was doing a countrywide pocci donation tour
self-servicer again angry angry
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
ak47mann:

which yoriba state? una get state?
just dont bring it near our territory. . .we dont want bad things happening on our land because of that evil spirit !
chino11:

We can't afford to bring the legend in already evil and poverty infested yooroba region. More important countries are already making request, how much more rural states of Yoruba land. We won't even dare to bring him to that your filthy region that are filled with Inbreeding and common criminal as awalowoa, bankole, bode george, lmao
Will the rotten body tour okija shrine too ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Digriz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
dayokanu:

lustful desire that wl forever remain out of your reach  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by WilyWily4: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

just dont bring it near our territory. . .we dont want bad things happening on our land because of that evil spirit ?
But Yorubas are already Evil people
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

The headquarters of juju is located in iboland ----- okija shrine.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

very evil indeed cool
~Bluetooth:

just dont bring it near our territory. . .we dont want bad things happening on our land because of that evil spirit !
i laugh in ogboni secret cult yaribas are never invited he will fly pass ur cursed land same way he fly pass am when he was on his way to London.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by nagoma(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2011
Wasting so much time , keeping the maggots waiting. Foolish people.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by tit(f): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
this tour would be ill advised.
he should best be taken staright to nnewi,
and the people, who fought like lions for 30 months under his inspiring leadership,
shall pay him last respects.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
nagoma:

Wasting so much time , keeping the maggots waiting. Foolish people.
ROFLMAO
There is nothing left from the body of the HIV/AIDS-infected oju-iku.what they are carrying around is just his bones,too bad the maggot wont get anything from him.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
they should also include afghanistan,libya,iraq,sudan,niger,liberia and india
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2011
either you like it or not his a hero and still is,none of you will ever fit in his shoes,how can u coolhe will have a state burial even Hausa's all want him to get state burial we no ask them even your devilish ACN want him immortalized what a double mouth bunch of corwards embarassed

And look at what awolowo that took his evil life never become anything in Nigeria he worked for even he didn't command any respect .

bluettoth tell ur evil yaribas not to cm to our land i bet u hypocrisy that day they will full there acting like they are so concern ye ye tribe cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Digriz:

lustful desire that wl forever remain out of your reach cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tufiakwa. Person wey carry STD infect Odumegwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arthur Jarvis University-1st Private University In Cross River State Under Const / FG Roads Debt: Senate To Assist Enugu Government's Reimbursement / Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.