Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra (12715 Views)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by WilyWily4: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
that is one person, millions of his people love him, you have to deal with it. ok
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
How do you explain a father who scaled the fence and ran away when robbers came to his house leaving his kids at the mercy of marauders

Even animals wont leave their kids and run away in the face of danger
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by kemmeye: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2011
wtf what did he ever do even dead presidents of the us didnt tour their own country. *spits on the thread and skips out*
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by noiseless: 3:52am On Dec 01, 2011
And you beleive that everyone with igbo ID on here is igbo?
Pukkah:

If I feel there's any reason to reproduce it, I will do so as many times as I want. smiley This is not spamming because the context in which it was used was not irrelevant.

By the way, would you have addressed some of the issues contained in his post if not for what you saw as 'spamming'?
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by namfav(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2011
who is paying for this and when is the tour beginning so that we can see the number of people turning up
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2011
namfav:

who is paying for this and when is the tour beginning so that we can see the number of people turning up
look i promise you his funeral will not be a child's play watch and see.
Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
I see this as an honour.

Some have tagged it a waste of resources, at least they are not using state money, even they do.

This is like the woman that poured an alabaster jar of costly perfume on Jesus feet and wiped it with her hair. The bible stated that people complained bcz it was worth one whole year's wages. Alas, Jesus supported the woman.

Please immortalize him, he deserves more than that at least for his courage to defend the defenseless.

If u do not know, DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODIMEGWU OJUKWU drove a ROLLS ROYCE car as a student while at Oxford University. Read ur history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG / Osinbajo Visits Niger Delta Today, Youths Give Condition For Peace / Press Release: School Feeding Programme Reaches 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.