Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (6075 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Check-out This Romantic Kiss / Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Scash(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
My first kiss was/is my most romantic so far. The bad thing there is that I only got to kiss the guy once.

I was in my senior years in high school; 14 years old. The guy happened to be my first boyfriend  and the kiss was a goodbye kiss- he was leaving for Austria.

I was in his living room watching R kellys burn it up video and moping. He went to heat up water for his bath cos he was already getting late.
   I was really really sad (am even sad now that am thinking of it), tears was droppin from my eyes, but i dint mind cos i thot he'd gone to take his bath. Then he was behind me (i was siiting on a low sofa), and he was like 'ohh, baby, please don't'
  foolish me, i started crying the more. Then he just bent his head and kissed me. And wow! At first i didnt now what i was supossed to do, i just sat there. . . My eyes wide opened, but then it came naturally later. It didnt last for 5 minutes but the whole proceedure is still in my head. Av never had a sweeter or more romantic one.

So, yes! If he happens to come around again I'l kiss him a billion and one time!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]I keep mixing them up. . . Cant remember exactly the one to elevate to first position! Am i discombobulated? [/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Scash(f): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2011
Sexkillz, u r always discombobulated
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]***Scratches Head*** [/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2011
Scash:

My first kiss was/is my most romantic so far. The bad thing there is that I only got to kiss the guy once.

I was in my senior years in high school; 14 years old. The guy happened to be my first boyfriend  and the kiss was a goodbye kiss- he was leaving for Austria.

I was in his living room watching R kellys burn it up video and moping. He went to heat up water for his bath cos he was already getting late.
   I was really really sad (am even sad now that am thinking of it), tears was droppin from my eyes, but i dint mind cos i thot he'd gone to take his bath. Then he was behind me (i was siiting on a low sofa), and he was like 'ohh, baby, please don't'
  foolish me, i started crying the more. Then he just bent his head and kissed me. And wow! At first i didnt now what i was supossed to do, i just sat there. . . My eyes wide opened, but then it came naturally later. It didnt last for 5 minutes but the whole proceedure is still in my head. Av never had a sweeter or more romantic one.

So, yes! If he happens to come around again I'l kiss him a billion and one time!

now u make me wanna cry! so touching!
cheers!
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I keep mixing them up. . . Cant remember exactly the one to elevate to first position! Am i discombobulated? [/size]

Solve using elimination method.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2011
1st kiss, was prolly 17, d guy did d kissing, i remember thinkin " can he get over wit it already". I dont look forward to kissing him.

first romantic kiss was last year dec 26, it was mind blowing, i was 20 nd i ve bin kissing him ever since
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2011
Boyloaf:

i was only 11years old, my landlord's daughter who shud be abt 20 yrs old back then, one faithful night came to lay beside me as usual, but on dis particular nite, she got plans! She hugged me so tight and reached out to my face and booooom! Kissin and kissin me non stop for more than 10minutes! Durin my UNI days, i travelled to her sch and we played a serious return match dat night! She's hot and blazin! But for me, she's too old!

Helloo , your first kiss was with a 20 year old when you were 11 , okay sha nothing do you.

@op
My first kiss was with a complete stranger who we ( my brother and I ) met at a Christmas party when I was 15. Would I kiss her again - probably not.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2011
DaShyGuy:

Solve using elimination method.
[size=14pt]Elimi gini? Is it Mathematics?[/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2011
gree-die:

1st kiss, was prolly 17, d guy did d kissing, i remember thinkin " can he get over wit it already". I dont look forward to kissing him.

[color=#770077]first romantic kiss was last year dec 26, it was mind blowing, i was 20 nd i ve bin kissing him ever since[/color]

keep it up and make sure u don't stop till u've got enough.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Elimi gini? [color=#770077]Is it Mathematics?[/size][/color]

Sure it is, and sometimes, it can even be Chemistry practicals.
In both cases, u solve, using the method of elimination.

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2011
well v had enuf kisses bt blv me u, d last kiss i had rings in my damn head,damn
nt had it in lyk 2mnths now n i miss it so dearly
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by dabrake(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2011
My 1st kiss: that was last year(my 200L) . Was in class when she told me she was ill and that she wanted me to come and be with her. When i arrived her residence, she no be like who sick, and ontop dat, na only she come dey haus. Omo, i first lock 'obongowo' sharp sharp. We come dey talk. As we dey talk, atmosphere come dey tense. Then . . . Omo, i kiss tire. I kiss frm 10am to 4pm sotey, i wan come dey beg d girl sey i don tire but i no gree deplete my ego so i no give up. As i reach haus, i go crash straight. Ma guys come dey ask me if i been play 'playStation' because i been weak die. My legs sef no been fit carry me. To kiss d babe again: no way! Our breakup wuz damn messy. I dey date another gul so na only she i fit engage romantic kiss with.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2011
Dyt:

well v had enuf kisses bt blv me u, d last kiss i had rings in my damn head,damn
nt had it in lyk 2mnths now n i miss it so dearly

The highlighted, can be arranged. It just only takes 2 to tangle.

dabrake:

My 1st kiss: that was last year(my 200L) . Was in class when she told me she was ill and that she wanted me to come and be with her. When i arrived her residence, she no be like who sick, and ontop dat, na only she come dey haus. Omo, i first lock 'obongowo' sharp sharp. We come dey talk. As we dey talk, atmosphere come dey tense. Then . . . Omo, i kiss tire. I kiss frm 10am to 4pm sotey, i wan come dey beg d girl sey i don tire but i no gree deplete my ego so i no give up. As i reach haus, i go crash straight. Ma guys come dey ask me if i been play 'playStation' because i been weak die. My legs sef no been fit carry me. To kiss d babe again: no way! Our breakup wuz damn messy. I dey date another gul so na only she i fit engage romantic kiss with.

U need to write a book on this, or berra still, do a movie on it. I would love to be in that movie BTW.
Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Dyt(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2011
i ll soon report u now
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2011
Dyt:

i ll soon report u now

Lol, to who?
Don't misuse your privileges sweets!
U're special to me, lets keep it that way, yeah!

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Dyt(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2011
misuse priviledge?
of wat?
by who?
abeg wey my toy jor
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2011
My first kiss was very sensational, I was 18 years old then.

I had this girl whom I had toasted for close to two months then but who really didn't say yes to my proposal and neither did she say no. On this fateful day however, she came visiting and we chatted as usual. But as she made to leave, she drew close to me, held may hands, looked straight into my eyes and opened her mouth to kiss me. In excitement, I opened mine as well but to my surprise, she planted the kiss right on my neck and this lasted for like 5 seconds.The shock made me to shut my eyes involuntarily and before I could open them, she was gone, leaving me spellbound as to what just hit me.  I almost collapsed because I've never felt any sweet sensation like that in my life before then. And strangely, though other girls have kissed me on the same spot ever since, I've never felt the same sensation as the one from this first girl who later turned out to be my very first girlfriend.
But given the opportunity again, I would rather not kiss  her again because she broke my heart. We dated for close to 3yrs and I did my best to make everything work, including sharing my feeding allowance on campus with her as I gained admission into the University 3 months into the relationship. But in my 200L, she paid me a visit on campus and despite the usual discrimination against babes that were not into any higher institution then ("bushmeat" as guys used to call them), I was really proud to show her off to my friends then. But while she was leaving on a particular visit, she told me she was going back to her "former boyfriend"! Initially, I took it as a joke but the reality dawned on me when she shouted and told me she wasn't joking at all. I was so shocked, devastated and wept like a baby because that was the first time I was hearing of her having a former boyfriend not to talk of her leaving me for him. And to worsen the whole thing, she scolded me while weeping, telling me to please stop embarrassing her in public. She even proposed getting me another girl just to stop me from crying over her. It was at this point that I pulled myself together and went back to the hostel. This incident would have negatively impacted my 200L 2nd semester exams if not for ASUU strike that resulted in my exams being postponed indefinitely.
Although I eventually paid her back in her own coin when she came back after the same guy dumped her the second time, that very first heart break in my life made me the callous heart-breaker that I am today.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^hmmm
sounds lyk it happend few mnths back?
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dyt:

misuse priviledge?
of wat?
by who?
abeg wey my toy jor

Am in the office now, come get ur butterfly kiss G.Spot v.ibrator before my secretary seduces me and go wit it.

$ugardaddy:

My first kiss was very sensational, I was 18 years old then.

I had this girl whom I had toasted for close to two months then but who really didn't say yes to my proposal and neither did she say no. On this fateful day however, she came visiting and we chatted as usual. But as she made to leave, she drew close to me, held may hands, looked straight into my eyes and opened her mouth to kiss me. In excitement, I opened mine as well but to my surprise, she planted the kiss right on my neck and this lasted for like 5 seconds.The shock made me to shut my eyes involuntarily and before I could open them, she was gone, leaving me spellbound as to what just hit me.  I almost collapsed because I've never felt any sweet sensation like that in my life before then. And strangely, though other girls have kissed me on the same spot ever since, I've never felt the same sensation as the one from this first girl who later turned out to be my very first girlfriend.

But given the opportunity again, I would rather not kiss  her again because she broke my heart. We dated for close to 3yrs and I did my best to make everything work, including sharing my feeding allowance on campus with her as I gained admission into the University 3 months into the relationship. But in my 200L, she paid me a visit on campus and despite the usual discrimination against babes that were not into any higher institution then ("bushmeat" as guys used to call them), I was really proud to show her off to my friends then. But while she was leaving on a particular visit, she told me she was going back to her "former boyfriend"! Initially, I took it as a joke but the reality dawned on me when she shouted and told me she wasn't joking at all. I was so shocked, devastated and wept like a baby because that was the first time I was hearing of her having a former boyfriend not to talk of her leaving me for him. And to worsen the whole thing, she scolded me while weeping telling me to please stop embarassing her in public. She even proposed getting me another girl just to stop me from crying over her. It was at this point that I pulled myself together and went back to the hostel. This singular incident would have affected me seriously if not ASUU strike that resulted in my exams being postponed indefinitely. Although I eventually paid her back in her own coin when she came back after the same guy dumped her the second time, that very first heart break in my life made me the callous heart-breaker that I am today.

So romantic and emotional!

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
u wldnt punny licker
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
Dyt:

[b]u wldnt punny licke[/b]r

Dare me.

Lol, u miss my tongue on u, init?

Make sure u re neatly shaved(Mohawk style) before u come in to my office. And wear a skimpy skirt, my secretary likes competition.

Cheers!
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by babsanus: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
well, d kiss i wll neva forget was wt a pretty igbo chick called ogochukwu while i was serving in Anambra state. d kiss, though plain and simple, was very emotional as i fell so much in luv wit her, i could and would do anything for her back then. sadly i hav lost contact wit her and hav been searching online for any form of link, maybe i hav t travel down to the east.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
babsanus:

well, d kiss i wll neva forget was wt a pretty igbo chick called ogochukwu while i was serving in Anambra state. d kiss, though plain and simple, was very emotional as i fell so much in luv wit her, i could and would do anything for her back then. sadly i hav lost contact wit her and hav been searching online for any form of link, maybe i hav t travel down to the east.
[size=14pt]Just to chop lips? What if she's married? You go speak igbo give im husband say you enter transport come east just to chop im wife lips? I'm flabbergasted and overwhelmed! [/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by redsquare(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
babsanus:

So na during NYSC wey you kiss babe for the first time? What did you spend the 4/5 years in the university doing? Chei, o boy i pity you, konji go don kill you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by babsanus: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
redsquare:

So na during NYSC wey you kiss babe for the first time? What did you spend the 4/5 years in the university doing? Chei, o boy i pity you, konji go don kill you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

make una cool down na. who said twas ma FIRST kiss, dis guy don tear eye tey tey. It was the most romantic kiss i'v had, dat'sall wink
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by babsanus: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
my first kiss was with an hausa neighbour of mine who came down from the north to stay with her aunt for a while. i must have been fifteen or there about. from the very moment our eyes met, there was this mutual attraction . she kept coming to our house to get stuff n she comes to me always always. we got real friendly thereafter.

there was this day i knew i was going to be alone in the house, so i told her earlier to come see me at a particular time. when she came i put on an indian movie ( i knw they are always about luv n girls go crazy abt dem) n snooked real close to her. i sensed she was getting real worked up so i put it to her there and then that i liked her, within 5 minutes we were kissing( funny i'v bin watching movies n was glad i could finally practise wet kiss) i was over the moon throughout dat day. that was the start of a hide n seek luv affair that lasted till she went back. the only tin i regret was dat dis girl refused to allow me do d tin.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
babsanus:

my first kiss was with an hausa neighbour of mine who came down from the north to stay with her aunt for a while. i must have been fifteen or there about. from the very moment our eyes met, there was this mutual attraction . she kept coming to our house to get stuff n she comes to me always always. we got real friendly thereafter.

there was this day i knew i was going to be alone in the house, so i told her earlier to come see me at a particular time. when she came i put on an indian movie ( i knw they are always about luv n girls go crazy abt dem) n snooked real close to her. i sensed she was getting real worked up so i put it to her there and then that i liked her, within 5 minutes we were kissing( funny i'v bin watching movies n was glad i could finally practise wet kiss) i was over the moon throughout dat day. that was the start of a hide n seek luv affair that lasted till she went back.[size=15pt] the only tin i regret was dat dis girl refused to allow me do d tin. [/size]
[size=15pt]Did you say you were fifteen? As in 15?

Pathetic![/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=15pt]Did you say you were fifteen? As in 15?

Pathetic![/size]

I think 15 is okay because studies have shown that most naija girls lose virginity before 14.
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2011
babsanus:

there was this day i knew i was going to be alone in the house, so i told her earlier to come see me at a particular time. when she came i put on an indian movie ( i knw they are always about luv n girls go crazy abt dem) n snooked real close to her. i sensed she was getting real worked up so i put it to her there and then that i liked her, within 5 minutes we were kissing( funny i'v bin watching movies n was glad i could finally practise wet kiss) i was over the moon throughout dat day. that was the start of a hide n seek luv affair that lasted till she went back. the only tin i regret was dat dis girl refused to allow me do d tin.

O boy, I follow you regret because you just lost a golden opportunity to enter her straffing book of records for life! Chei, what a pity. But next time, have it at the back of your mind that most ladies mean "yes" when they say "no" unless the "no" is accompanied by a dirty slap undecided
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]So you'll allow your 15 year old son or daughter to do the thing?. . . Bloody hell! Dont be such a pitiably lopsided pathetic hypocrite, dammit!. . .
And even if they do, it makes it right? Legally and morally, in all ramifications?
Hello Moral decadence! undecided

Smh![/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]So you'll allow your 15 year old son or daughter to do the thing?. . . Bloody hell! Dont be such a pitiably lopsided pathetic hypocrite, dammit!
And even if they do, it makes it right? Legally and morally, in all ramifications?
Hello Moral decadence! undecided

Smh![/size]

You de craze? Wetin concern me with your stu.p.i.d grammer abi na for my body you wan learn how to dey sharp mouth? Come make I carry you go where 15 yr old gilr go swallow your kini and still they blow whistle on top. Rubbish

What advise have you given to all the numerous 14-year olds and younger that are losing their virginity per second?
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=15pt]So you'll allow your 15 year old son or daughter to do the thing?. . . Bloody hell! Dont be such a pitiably lopsided pathetic hypocrite, dammit!. . .

Answer the damn questions, and quit trying to be a pathetic diplomatic arse. . .[/size]
Re: Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=15pt]So you'll allow your 15 year old son or daughter to do the thing?. . . Bloody hell! Dont be such a pitiably lopsided pathetic hypocrite, dammit!. . .

Answer the damn questions, and quit trying to be a pathetic diplomatic arse. . .[/size]

Look at this [size=16pt]discombobulated[/size] hypocrite! I no get your time you hear? Abi u think say na today I sabi you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? / Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.